Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by sighyoutube » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 am

elleira wrote:Idk if you guys have seen it but theres been some major twitter drama with urban doll. Someone on Pretty Little Ugly Liars (? lol) actually ordered a phone from her and kept updating with all the lies and bullshit, she actually send out fake tracking #s and was caught by UPS or USPS or something. No legal action though. :roll:

i saw a couple accounts dedicated to exposing her on twitter right now too lol, but of course her minions are still brownnosing their way through anyone who dares to disrespect their kween Isabelle
omg I was not aware. I feel like she's in drama pretty often though so it never surprises me

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:01 am

So she's done catfishing... personal IG is justanother.doll y'all have to see it to believe it the captions are gross

in every photo & caption she's just bragging about her "amazing life" and its literally just pics of her with various beauty gurus/Youtubers. And a screenshot of her "empire" lmao talking about her "hard work" that she "built" her following up with. no boo boo you promised free shit & people tend to want makeup since it's very unaffordable now thanks to ppl like this

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:47 pm

elleira wrote:So she's done catfishing... personal IG is justanother.doll y'all have to see it to believe it the captions are gross

in every photo & caption she's just bragging about her "amazing life" and its literally just pics of her with various beauty gurus/Youtubers. And a screenshot of her "empire" lmao talking about her "hard work" that she "built" her following up with. no boo boo you promised free shit & people tend to want makeup since it's very unaffordable now thanks to ppl like this
I follow her personal account. I am so tired of her making everyone feel like crap for asking where their giveaway is at like yes we didnt buy it but she would have nothing if she didnt have the amount of followers she has. Like she made those followers by conning them into thinking she did actual giveaways. like Isaball who do you think allowed you to get on all those pr lists, who do you think you make commission off of, who actively engages on your posts to show companies you have steady engagement...YOUR FOLLOWERS. you promise giveaways and people must follow to win. if you later on dont send a giveaway or take forever to send it then you are scamming people. you are at fault and sending your followers to attack them makes her an awful person

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 am

tzzitzbee wrote:
elleira wrote:So she's done catfishing... personal IG is justanother.doll y'all have to see it to believe it the captions are gross

in every photo & caption she's just bragging about her "amazing life" and its literally just pics of her with various beauty gurus/Youtubers. And a screenshot of her "empire" lmao talking about her "hard work" that she "built" her following up with. no boo boo you promised free shit & people tend to want makeup since it's very unaffordable now thanks to ppl like this
I follow her personal account. I am so tired of her making everyone feel like crap for asking where their giveaway is at like yes we didnt buy it but she would have nothing if she didnt have the amount of followers she has. Like she made those followers by conning them into thinking she did actual giveaways. like Isaball who do you think allowed you to get on all those pr lists, who do you think you make commission off of, who actively engages on your posts to show companies you have steady engagement...YOUR FOLLOWERS. you promise giveaways and people must follow to win. if you later on dont send a giveaway or take forever to send it then you are scamming people. you are at fault and sending your followers to attack them makes her an awful person

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I know right! lol... it's not like she's an amazing philanthropist that inspired all these people to follow her. They're in it to win it lmao I was for a while too until I realized it was strictly for A$$ kissers to "win" only. I really want to tell the beauty gurus who are in pics with her like Hailie Barber to steer clear but I don't need the UrbanMinion backlash whatsoever

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 pm

elleira wrote:
tzzitzbee wrote:
elleira wrote:So she's done catfishing... personal IG is justanother.doll y'all have to see it to believe it the captions are gross

in every photo & caption she's just bragging about her "amazing life" and its literally just pics of her with various beauty gurus/Youtubers. And a screenshot of her "empire" lmao talking about her "hard work" that she "built" her following up with. no boo boo you promised free shit & people tend to want makeup since it's very unaffordable now thanks to ppl like this
I follow her personal account. I am so tired of her making everyone feel like crap for asking where their giveaway is at like yes we didnt buy it but she would have nothing if she didnt have the amount of followers she has. Like she made those followers by conning them into thinking she did actual giveaways. like Isaball who do you think allowed you to get on all those pr lists, who do you think you make commission off of, who actively engages on your posts to show companies you have steady engagement...YOUR FOLLOWERS. you promise giveaways and people must follow to win. if you later on dont send a giveaway or take forever to send it then you are scamming people. you are at fault and sending your followers to attack them makes her an awful person

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I know right! lol... it's not like she's an amazing philanthropist that inspired all these people to follow her. They're in it to win it lmao I was for a while too until I realized it was strictly for A$$ kissers to "win" only. I really want to tell the beauty gurus who are in pics with her like Hailie Barber to steer clear but I don't need the UrbanMinion backlash whatsoever
The bitch finally started a youtube channel I guess she wanted more money to flaunt in our faces

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm

holy fuck @Joevargas her ex-boss who runs the weed sizzurp company is exposing her because he's pissed over the fake giveaways & her behaviour.... right on lol the tea is piping!!

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 pm

elleira wrote:holy fuck @Joevargas her ex-"weed sizzurp" boss is exposing her because he was upset with her behaviour/fake giveaways.... the tea is PIPING lol

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm

elleira wrote:
elleira wrote:holy fuck @Joevargas her ex-"weed sizzurp" boss is exposing her because he was upset with her behaviour/fake giveaways.... the tea is PIPING lol
Im all on it usually I turnnoff their notifications but for this mess they are on lol its hilarious

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

HoneyNosey
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by HoneyNosey » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:01 am

I am blown away that more people/gurus haven't figured out that she's a scammer and that she still has the following that she does.

cocossecret
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by cocossecret » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm

i don't get it and now here for the tea is promoting her and saying thats her friend, but HFTT is supposed to be against scamming?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Lolokwow » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Wow so relieved to have found this thread been tryin to find out for he longest if this girl is legit or not. Other makeup pages seem to have interacted with her at events but there’s no way she can be giving out all the things she claims.

User avatar
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by canyounot24 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:09 pm

She’s refunding everyone for the bundles apparently. I got an email about it but no sign of $$ in my bank account. Suspicious.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Lolokwow » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:15 am

canyounot24 wrote:She’s refunding everyone for the bundles apparently. I got an email about it but no sign of $$ in my bank account. Suspicious.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those bundles Sounded waaayyytoo good to be true. And forgive me if I’m wrong, she wasn’t even the one originally doing them? There was another page doing them and she was retweeting/promoting them. Maybe she’s doing her own now, but seems way too good that a bundle of products valued over $100 easily was being sold for $65. And supposedly anyone who bought them would get one, so like an unlimited stock. Waayyy too good to be true sounding. Also I never understood why if she’s so behind on sending out products why she doesn’t just stop until caught up? I notice this a lot on small business/giveaway accounts. You don’t have the products yet or at months behind at shopping and yet you’re still promoting/selling the next thing??? Makes no sense

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:47 am

what pisses me off about her is that many of us were relying on these bundles to give as gifts for christmas. like ill give her the benefit of the doubt on her giveaways when she says to be patient but if you freaking paid your actual money for a product unless its coming from china you shouldnt have to wait more than a month. Meanwhile, she knew she was behind and kept selling them to get money her whole page is there for her to make easy money. While we are all probably struggling for the holidays to even keep our bills from pilling up she is over there doing nothing all day but binge watching shows and having all her christmas shopping done using the money the bundles made her. Bitch probably doesnt even have a job and now shes set for another few months due to all the bundles she managed to sell. You know when she starts running out of money when she either starts asking people to treat her to starbucks or creates these bundles.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by canyounot24 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:58 pm

tzzitzbee wrote:what pisses me off about her is that many of us were relying on these bundles to give as gifts for christmas. like ill give her the benefit of the doubt on her giveaways when she says to be patient but if you freaking paid your actual money for a product unless its coming from china you shouldnt have to wait more than a month. Meanwhile, she knew she was behind and kept selling them to get money her whole page is there for her to make easy money. While we are all probably struggling for the holidays to even keep our bills from pilling up she is over there doing nothing all day but binge watching shows and having all her christmas shopping done using the money the bundles made her. Bitch probably doesnt even have a job and now shes set for another few months due to all the bundles she managed to sell. You know when she starts running out of money when she either starts asking people to treat her to starbucks or creates these bundles.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I didn’t think of that. That is a rather unfortunate situation. She gets people to contribute to her PayPal for give aways and then shows off her name brand purses on periscope.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Anythingforviewss » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by canyounot24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Anythingforviewss wrote:Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The story changes constantly. First it's everyone will get their bundle and refund, then "email me for either a bundle or a refund" and then it's everyone will be refunded. Her inconsistency is INCREDIBLY SCAM LIKE. http://twitter.com/urbandoll_ outlines a lot of that.
Image Pallids before parenting

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Anythingforviewss » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 am

canyounot24 wrote:
Anythingforviewss wrote:Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The story changes constantly. First it's everyone will get their bundle and refund, then "email me for either a bundle or a refund" and then it's everyone will be refunded. Her inconsistency is INCREDIBLY SCAM LIKE. http://twitter.com/urbandoll_ outlines a lot of that.
I wish I would’ve caught on to the shadiness before I ordered. Once I get my refund I’m unfollowing. I already tried replying to her tweet but she didn’t respond so I guess now I’ll try an email.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 am

Haven't checked on the topic of Urbandoll lately bc of frustration over how she gets away with it all. I get heeeeeated lol

I'm seriously losing faith in decent humanity over this bitch's "success", I hope she goes down sooner rather than later. I've been scrolling on the @urbandoll_ twitter for only 5 mins & am only back to 2 days ago there are THAT many people she took money from!

At this point she has definitely made enough money off this to be considered a felony? These people need to start making police reports because I don't think Twitter is set up to really take action on this kind of scamming. There's no option of this type in the Report system they have, I'm having a hard time finding anything online that I can report her to sadly. So PLEASE IF SHE OWES YOU MONEY REPORT IT! To your bank, PayPal, the police, whoever.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Anythingforviewss » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Image

If that was the case then why offer refunds and bundles to people?! She’s infuriating. You can’t even say anything without her followers making you seem like a bad person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by canyounot24 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Anythingforviewss wrote:
canyounot24 wrote:
Anythingforviewss wrote:Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The story changes constantly. First it's everyone will get their bundle and refund, then "email me for either a bundle or a refund" and then it's everyone will be refunded. Her inconsistency is INCREDIBLY SCAM LIKE. http://twitter.com/urbandoll_ outlines a lot of that.
I wish I would’ve caught on to the shadiness before I ordered. Once I get my refund I’m unfollowing. I already tried replying to her tweet but she didn’t respond so I guess now I’ll try an email.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I emailed saying I want the bundle along with my order number. Doubt I’ll get anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Pallids before parenting

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Anythingforviewss » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:27 pm

The latest excuse is refunds and bundles are on hold because her dog is sick. Ok understandable if you weren’t still posting and doing giveaways on a daily basis. And now doing ANOTHER go fund me for your vet bills. I give up on the refund I’m ready to unfollow this is a joke.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by tzzitzbee » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Anythingforviewss wrote:The latest excuse is refunds and bundles are on hold because her dog is sick. Ok understandable if you weren’t still posting and doing giveaways on a daily basis. And now doing ANOTHER go fund me for your vet bills. I give up on the refund I’m ready to unfollow this is a joke.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its always something new with her like yes her dog got hurt and vet bills are expensive but she has all this extra money she is continuing to scam out of her followers she just a bullshitter at this point she lies to get out of her responsibilities and every one just blindly believes her and for what!?... a $20 pallette they could've bought themselves making those $20 would've been less time consuming than kissing her ass 24/7

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4345 times
Been thanked: 2839 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by elleira » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:29 pm

This trick literally needs her access to the internet cut off or monitored. Way out of hand. Imagine how much money she has actually TAKEN FROM PEOPLE!! A class-action lawsuit should be filed tbh.

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by LivinForTheDrama » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 pm

I think that @urbandoll is starting to feel the heat because she's slowed way way down on announcing her bogus giveaways and is sticking to safer territories. I found a couple threads on Reddit about her and there along the same lines as this thread here.

Don't stop talking about her people - the more we talk about her and warn others the more she feels the pressure of all her scams and lies coming to light!!!

I've got a couple things in the works and I'm having a blast collecting receipts and fucking with her, tbh...
- Nosy little busybody -

Post Reply

Return to “U-Z”