Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by sailor neptune »

cmjcheer wrote:After her account got suspended, she made another account on twitter (@urbandoii) and she said she is not doing giveaways anymore. And now she is telling people to be active on her new account because she will give away her unused makeup if they retweet and favorite her tweets. Im so confused because that is literally the same thing as a giveaway??
lmaoooooo I know right, I saw that too like wow okay really stuck to your guns there.
also she just retweeted a bunch of "giveaway proof" tweets but they were all from 2016.

missdee
Learner
Learner

Post by missdee »

The funny part is she says she's not doing giveaways but still posts stupid tweets like "RT for a chance to win" then when someone calls her out on it she gets angry and her minions go after whoever called her out. I keep reporting all of those giveaway tweets but who knows if twitter will actually do something.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She's trying to do it so sneakily. Seriously HOW IS SHE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS is what I need to know????? Fuck Twitter for allowing this honestly, I don't want to insult anyone but seriously people need to use their heads... do not trust give-away accounts especially if they're asking for money

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

elleira wrote:She's trying to do it so sneakily. Seriously HOW IS SHE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS is what I need to know????? Fuck Twitter for allowing this honestly, I don't want to insult anyone but seriously people need to use their heads... do not trust give-away accounts especially if they're asking for money
She’s such a liar. She said she wouldn’t do giveaways now look what’s happening AGAIN. I’m still yet to receive my two bundles !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

when everything first started going down with HK Cosmetics (small business on twitter, for several hours (and days after too) was hacked and exposed for ignoring customer's dms for months even before she had taken her break) isabelle tweeted this Image

and then this

so obviously people thought she was talking about the HK drama
but then she quoted it saying this

like calm down??? people obviously thought you were talking about the HK drama because of how soon after the tweet was. she's so rude. I think she deleted the tweet afterwards though because I can't find it anymore.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

LOL I'm sorry but... BOYFRIEND? PLZ AHAHAHAHAHA if she had a boyfriend it would NOT be mentioned just that one time. Lmfaooooo oh my god she lies about eve.ry.thing.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Double post... but I'm so confused. She is trying to "expose the truth" on herself now in a thread? This chick actually scares me she's so off. Needs to have her internet access taken away, as I've said before.

Post by Guest »

Ugh she locked her account :( Wish I had followed her before she did so I could keep tabs on her scamming. Anyone have any updates on her? I've been reporting her account for spam everyday lol but who knows if that does anything.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

Beauty truth sleuth made a very detailed video on her. Maybe now people will see how much of a scam it all was/is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She'll unlock her account shortly I'm sure, she always has in the past. She's blocked and unblocked me as well before lol. Probably part of the attention-seeking disorder she may or may not have

missdee
Learner
Learner

Post by missdee »

her acc is unlocked but i followed her when it was locked just to lurk.. nothing new except her posting giveaways, going on rants about how she is "shipping" everything and how people should stop coming for her.. the other day she went on a super long rant about how shes tired of everyone talking shit not only on twitter but also on gossip forums.. so she definitely reads here. HELLO JOHANNA IF YOU READ THIS :FU:

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

She's now back doing giveaways, and offering instagram "collabs" for $25. I sense another money grabbing idea.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She literally won't stop until she's charged lol. I basically give up cause people will do anything for some makeup and to be "recognized" by a Twitter celeb. It's gonna blow up in her face sometime

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

Okay I just wanted to post this, but someone just tweeted that they received their bundle that they ordered in october. October!!! Jesus

[tweet][/tweet]

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

sighyoutube wrote:Okay I just wanted to post this, but someone just tweeted that they received their bundle that they ordered in october. October!!! Jesus

[tweet][/tweet]
Well that’s VERY interesting as she included a candle from Tarabusi (or whatever lol) Creek and Johnna has only been tweeting about them recently, they probably weren’t even established in October. So obviously this bundle was recently done up and sent. She fuckin sends the SHITTIEST CHEAPEST PRODUCTS lol. Draws ppl in with like Kylie and high end brands and ends up delivering colourpop and random indie shit (sometimes)

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

elleira wrote:
sighyoutube wrote:Okay I just wanted to post this, but someone just tweeted that they received their bundle that they ordered in october. October!!! Jesus

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>nNatsum</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1015015065660076032</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Well that’s VERY interesting as she included a candle from Tarabusi (or whatever lol) Creek and Johnna has only been tweeting about them recently, they probably weren’t even established in October. So obviously this bundle was recently done up and sent. She fuckin sends the SHITTIEST CHEAPEST PRODUCTS lol. Draws ppl in with like Kylie and high end brands and ends up delivering colourpop and random indie shit (sometimes)
My two large bundles are supposedly on the way, i'm international so I won't get tracking..I'll laugh if it's cheap.

She's even sending people makeup wipes. She is selling stuff on her instagram and I'm yet to receive my "collab", (I purchased it to see if it was also a scam // she makes people pay on paypal as "friends and family".

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

https://twitter.com/johnnnarose is her new url, looks like shes abandoned urbandoll

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

canyounot24 wrote:https://twitter.com/johnnnarose is her new url, looks like shes abandoned urbandoll
I checked urbandoll it’s suspended, I’m blocked on johnnnarose lmao I think the original
@urbandoll has been lost for a while though she was using something else & prob just changed usernames

Scammin into 2019

oliviaclaire
Stalker
Stalker

Post by oliviaclaire »

Hi,
Johnna Byrd stole 200 dollars from me for a wallet. In July. Sent out fake tracking in September. I started DEMANDING my money back. She gave me 13 dollars back in total, told me that she mailed me a check. Now her instagram, @bronzedandboujee is gone. Do I go to the police? She blocked me on literally all of her accounts, including her twitter which i didnt even know about until this thread.

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

oliviaclaire wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:41 am
Hi,
Johnna Byrd stole 200 dollars from me for a wallet. In July. Sent out fake tracking in September. I started DEMANDING my money back. She gave me 13 dollars back in total, told me that she mailed me a check. Now her instagram, @bronzedandboujee is gone. Do I go to the police? She blocked me on literally all of her accounts, including her twitter which i didnt even know about until this thread.
I hope you have screenshots! Idk I'd try to contact her again on twitter or whatever using an account she hasn't blocked you on.

Return to “U-Z”