Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Rantqueen121
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Rantqueen121 »

Yeah looks like she did - wearing that horrible loose af outfit shes already worn horrible. Who also thought considering DA’s family are rich that the outfits they wore wer so horrible and cheap looking. You know what they say money can’t buy you class lol. Also the bride was dressed horrible too the wedding/baraat outfit was horrible and what was goij on with that dupatta setting lol she didnt shine like a bride to me. These people are all about flash flash flash but have no sense of style or anything.

If i could spend like 2/3 k on a outfit i defo wouldnt take inso from that family.

DAs makeup and hair was also so draggy and horrible did not like it at all!

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Rantqueen121 wrote:Yeah looks like she did - wearing that horrible loose af outfit shes already worn horrible. Who also thought considering DA’s family are rich that the outfits they wore wer so horrible and cheap looking. You know what they say money can’t buy you class lol. Also the bride was dressed horrible too the wedding/baraat outfit was horrible and what was goij on with that dupatta setting lol she didnt shine like a bride to me. These people are all about flash flash flash but have no sense of style or anything.

If i could spend like 2/3 k on a outfit i defo wouldnt take inso from that family.

DAs makeup and hair was also so draggy and horrible did not like it at all!
The brides outfit looked very cheap and tacky, this would have come from
Them. The decor also looked like it was done by themselves. Looks like that deeya jewellery sponsored the whole event - yawn!

DAs outfits were not on point at all, badly fitted. Also does she have a wider nose which she contours to death too?

Why do these bloggers all do that?

Annie seems desperate to gain attention through this wedding. She over posts to the point of desperation.

The reason the makeup looked so bad is because they got that blonde lady to do it, she looks like a wax maniqin so she must have repeated the look.

Tasteless.

Amymayy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amymayy »

Think were going to need a new thread soon! This one has reached 50

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

I can’t be DA wore her bridal outfit to her brothers wedding. I barely just caught a comment from someone asking if it was her wedding dress. She didn’t even alter it.

It totally stood out against the bride which is such a horrible thing for DA to do. I would be livid.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

MasalaQueen wrote:I can’t be DA wore her bridal outfit to her brothers wedding. I barely just caught a comment from someone asking if it was her wedding dress. She didn’t even alter it.

It totally stood out against the bride which is such a horrible thing for DA to do. I would be livid.
She didn’t post any pictures of the bride. The outfits DA wore green and the red sari were badly fitted. For all the fuss she should have got a better tailor. Even little Annie scrubbed up better.

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

Someone called reema did post a pic of the trio together. I did not think it would get deleted otherwise would have taken a screenshot.

Did anyone see the post that they can share the image?

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

So this bf of vanityfemme posted as a cquestion on his story, and my dumb ass wrote, “did vanityfemme get banged in a library” he blocked me the same time and vanityfemme posted tgis statment, which is on instgram
Now

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Who's her bf?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Her statement shows her level of intellect.

No sympathy at all. If she wasn’t so rude to numerous customers who she ripped off, if her sister didn’t rip of brides on their wedding day, if ....

The list is endless...

She cannot play the victim when she behaves like a ghetto thug and bully to innocent people. Screenshots don’t lie.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Why can’t I post

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Is there a separate thread about annim? She really gets on my nerves those bloody pouty fish lips and fake cheeks? Shall I make one or is there one? Do you reckon she buys clothes and returns it within a month so that she doesn’t wear the same thing twice

Also DA male was atrocious! She looked like a weirdo! Her face looks so fake and wrong foundation colour and that burgundy sari looked so horrible wtf?????

What’s going on with madiha? Why did she attend her sister in laws brothers wedding lawl- do they still live in the same house??? Wonder if they even talk to each other

Re vanity femme- so I saw her new post where she’s having a go st the world- I wrote, do you mean gurugossiper.com and she’s gone and deleted the message

She really does look trashy. I have to admit, DA, miss mulberry, madiha blob and annieM actually have a good style and sometimes really classy but vanity femme looks like a rough girl who’s grown up In a box room
Of a dirty terraced house in some distorts area, she looks So rough, common and nasty

simi100

Post by simi100 »

She doesn’t want to alert her “fans” to guru g - of course there is a distinction between malicious lies and the truth BUT she has made too many enemies purely based on her lack of business acumen. The customer is always first. You don’t lie and antagonise customers on public platforms and then cry victim.

Most of the comments on this thread are true. Vf made her own bed and now she is worried because if the poor guy reads it he will ran...

Post by Guest »

Told you that Vanityfemme is seeing Adnan that is why it went back to her and then she out the post up!

Post by Guest »

itwasntme wrote:Who's her bf?
Adnan who owns Oasis Sheesha bar

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Mariyah is spitting feathers at the moment and feeling all righteous over her barely legible rant.

If indeed she was banged in a library , if indeed there are nudes of her and evidence of all her shady past , then it will all come out. Nothing like that stays hidden.

Her parents must be completely oblivious to the rumours or maybe they are styling it out like she does and fronting cos let’s face it with kids like theirs there are plenty of rumours and stories about all of them. This is before you get to the confirmed shady shit that Vanity and her sister have been carrying out.

She has been dropping hints about her relationship for ages. She didnt come out and say she had a boyfriend because that wouldn’t give her as much attention, so she hints, she posts just enough to let everyone know that she has someone. Then denies it and cries “troll” “haters”...

Vanity, the only thing you had going for you was your basic, conventional af good looks. You ruined those and ageing and gravity will take care of the rest.

You reap what you sow little ghetto gal...

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Mariyah is spitting feathers at the moment and feeling all righteous over her barely legible rant.

If indeed she was banged in a library , if indeed there are nudes of her and evidence of all her shady past , then it will all come out. Nothing like that stays hidden.

Her parents must be completely oblivious to the rumours or maybe they are styling it out like she does and fronting cos let’s face it with kids like theirs there are plenty of rumours and stories about all of them. This is before you get to the confirmed shady shit that Vanity and her sister have been carrying out.

She has been dropping hints about her relationship for ages. She didnt come out and say she had a boyfriend because that wouldn’t give her as much attention, so she hints, she posts just enough to let everyone know that she has someone. Then denies it and cries “troll” “haters”...

Vanity, the only thing you had going for you was your basic, conventional af good looks. You ruined those and ageing and gravity will take care of the rest.

You reap what you sow little ghetto gal...

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Does annie, really return clothes??looool

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Is it only me or does adnan look waaaay better thn VF

simi100

Post by simi100 »

He is a shisha club owner, with a criminal past. The businesss isn’t legit. It’s a matter of time before he is inside again..

Although yes even with a criminal record he is better then vf..because he is owning it. With vf she is crying trolls/playing the victim like she didn’t torture her lash customers live on snap.

She doesn’t have any redeeeming qualities and these idiots who pander to her must be hood rats too.

Post by Guest »

Seeees123 wrote:Does annie, really return clothes??looool
No I think she’s doesn’t as she is a blogger and has pics on social media and has a huge following. She also gets given clothes because she is a blogger to advertise.

Return to “Vanity Femme”