Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Safira »

Chut-saray wrote:And again what’s wrong with a box standard engagement lol wt were u expecting .. glitter coming out their arses (which I’m sure they r may actually be capable of achieving)

Again my point why do any of these bloggers need a mortgage they have dads for that n a husband in the future as long as a woman can look after the house give birth and repeat you don’t need to worry about anything else that’s the mans headache .. I’m all for the independent woman doing her thing but don’t get stressed about it and especially don’t get stressed how the bloggers future is going to be like lol

You bitches just need to chill the fk out n have some green tea n get all that shit gathered up inside you
This is again a very typical backwards desi village mentality which we all know Madiha and Mariyah are a big fan of!! Yes chut-saray keep posting like this you are exposing your real self. These bitches trying to get a rich man who can support them and their fake lifestyle. These bitches with no jobs and zero money on their bank accounts. Desperate women like blob and VF gladly spreads their legs to catch a man. Their vagina is their only weapon to get a man!!

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chut-saray »

Ahh I get it the good old urban dictionary but wt do you know ehh a vagina hmm nah ur wrong it’s a whole different meaning lol

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

@safira isn’t the vagina every girls weapon I mean u can get what you want with it .. I guess you don’t have one do you wouldn’t know.. ask ur mummy

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Desi..,. Desi look meri desi look meri desi look

Post by Guest »

Meh. Who hasn’t spread their legs to catch a man?

You honestly think most couples just meet in at uni and there’s absolutely zero percent of snogging in the car? So I’m kind of tired of the slut bashing. I personally don’t think these girls are sluts (the fat one Zahra would probably love to me but she’s not)

Femme isn’t even a slut. She’s worse. She’s a mean person. I’d rather be a whore any day of the week than a mean person...actually I just called the fat one the fat one so fuck me I am a mean person.

Also off topic but missmulberry looks so miserable I feel sorry for her and her husband. There just sitting all alone in their tiny little flat no children, eating the same tomato pasta...her clothes are cute but where is her purpose in life?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Say hey to your fat sister Natasha that fat thief, she stole money from all these brides and ruined their wedding day. She left them in tears and ran off on honeymoon. May karma hit her in her fat ass. It's funny your sister Romana is married to a man, whose family have killed a young pregnant woman in Pakistan just because she married the guy she liked!! Clearly he doesn't mind his sil is whoring around in the whole town. Looks like the whole family are hypocrites!

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

You don't know hindi? You fucking idiot why the hell are you posting hindi songs then :FU:

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

I really hope vf and her crew r reading this and appreciating me entertaining these she man hoes

Fat asses are In “hey fatty bum bum”. I heard She has an ass to talk about .. ask ur brother

Leave mulberry alone she’s living her life her kids will come when they r destined

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

@safira oh kunjree you’ve given me some research to do tonight I had no idea I’ll get back to you on that

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

@safina doing some research and I can see you have a weird obsession with fm too

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Omg I love miss poshbird

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Chut-saray wrote:@safina doing some research and I can see you have a weird obsession with fm too
Just like you. You gonna pretend you never dated haroon khan that ugly dwarf with monkey ears. You were dreaming so bad about marrying into the khans you even texted FM where you tried to befriend her and asked for advice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: everything has been mentioned in GG. Scroll back and find it :FU:

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Now that’s someone with some inner confidence

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

I think there should be a vf magazine

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

OMG so I just thought of something
This page is called guru gossiper

So.., she is a guru to you all??

:rofl:

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I'm glad you're researching me, it's good to know your opponent. You feel threatened don't you little girl. You only about talk talk talk, you are nothing but a big mouth. Ghetto girl only in your own mind, for the rest of us your just a scared weak little girl.

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Can someone help me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

U think I’m little vf that’s why your talking like that .. I’d crush u with my left bumcheek u little shielder from mcculloch st

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Oh look a unicorn .....

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwww Mariyah you dirty little monkey. Why are posting pictures of your hairy monkey feets what the fuck!!! It's that one of your dirty sex fetishes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought you only licked cock looks like you lick many things you nasty pervert... Chut means licking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Vanity Femme”