Wendyslookbook

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Wendyslookbook

Post by Rootbeer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:46 pm

http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2015/02/n ... e-updates/

Wendy made a blog post explaining the break up, apparently they broke up early last year.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by facepalm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Yeah, I also just saw it. Not that surprising since there were so many hints. Just wouldn't have thought that the break up is almost a year ago. And to be honest, I don't see that much of a difference between her brother's and MM's pictures (but I don't know anything about photography, so... :D ).
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda sad we're not getting those awesome edited videos anymore... I know, so selfish of me. :grrrr:
Image Image

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by darkclouds85 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 pm

On GOMI, a lot of people have posted that they think that she split with Mystery Man a while ago. He really took her blog to a high level so I wonder how his absence is affecting her business. Looks like she still has a professional photographer on deck to help out as the quality of her pictures haven't changed though.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm

^ What's GOMI?

MM definitely was a large part of Wendy's success, he's a very talented videographer/photographer. I think she'll manage since she still makes expensive purchases and has nice pics, but I have to wonder where she gets the money?

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:35 am

Rootbeer wrote:^ What's GOMI?

MM definitely was a large part of Wendy's success, he's a very talented videographer/photographer. I think she'll manage since she still makes expensive purchases and has nice pics, but I have to wonder where she gets the money?
Gomi is a forum kinda like this one. Also bloggers get sooo much money. Google "blog income report" you'll die a little lol

Return to “U-Z”