Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Vintagely-Tacky Cora Diane Part 2

Post by GoldChocobo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:12 am

Another day, another hair talk.

So she went blonde. Im almost relieved. I hate these videos though, because i feel like im sitting across from that friend in a coffee shop who has nothing going on in their life but lives to talk about herself.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:42 am

GoldChocobo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:12 am
Another day, another hair talk.

So she went blonde. Im almost relieved. I hate these videos though, because i feel like im sitting across from that friend in a coffee shop who has nothing going on in their life but lives to talk about herself.
I thought the same thing. When the most interesting thing in your life is talking about the reasoning and justifications for coloring your hair, when it's something you do all the time anyways, it might be time to re-evaluate life!! She didn't even show the process, she just talked about it for 10 min. No wonder she's bleeding subs

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:49 am

Her makeup tutorial from 2 weeks ago only has 7.4K views. She has almost 400,000 subs. What the hell....?

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:16 am

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:49 am
Her makeup tutorial from 2 weeks ago only has 7.4K views. She has almost 400,000 subs. What the hell....?
Take a look at her social blade, she loses about 50 subs a day. To actually be losing subs that consistently is terrible since most people just seem too lazy to unsub from a channel instead of just not watching the videos. She better find another job if she wants to buy a house!

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:11 pm

I think people are just totally done with her. If I see one more fashion video where she's dancing around like an ass hat, I'm going to lose my mind.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by clairebear » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:41 pm

She's like watching a mid life crisis at this point still trying to relive her "cool" years. I actually liked her plus size fashion content in the beginning but now it's just embarassing. She's trying so hard to be young and cool, but she's stale and I skip over every single video of hers now. She just drowned any potential she had at this point and needs to move on.

buddha
Learner
Learner

Post by buddha » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:48 am

her thumbnails are always so awkward 😦

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:35 am

"Now that Im blonde...", "because im blonde now...", "this lipstick looks great now that im blonde.."

Oh lord, you act like you got your PhD, Cora. Calm down. You're once again acting like you are part if an exclusive club. I have so much second hand embarrassment for you.

Whatever happened to wearing what you want, when you want, and not worrying about if it goes with this or that?

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:06 am

She looks so PLAIN with that blonde hair, it washes her out like crazy

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:07 am

She went to the game of thrones event. I was starting to wonder if she went out at all.

But i feel kind of bad for her because Urban decay would rather show manny mua planting his ass on the iron throne than showcase goldiestarling's hard work in their instastories.

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellywager » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:17 am

What was up with her make-up on that lipstick set video? When she did a close up of the first color, which was dark, the application looked crumbly and sloppy. The close - up showed her foundation that looked like it was on the second day of wear. It was so patchy and it looked like she had cruddy foundation.packed around her nose. The cherry on the cake of this mess.was.All of the dandruff in her eyebrows.

lucifer
Informer
Informer

Post by lucifer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 pm

lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it just me or very good filter on her camera but it seems like she lost a lot of weight. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Um..no, I actually came here to say it looks like she now belongs on My 600 Pound Life and her husband isn't far behind. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a bigger bed. I was marveling at how two huge people fit into what looked like a double bed at least 5 years ago.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 am

It always amazed me that they both slept on that bed lol

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am

lucifer wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 pm
lillemy01 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it just me or very good filter on her camera but it seems like she lost a lot of weight. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Um..no, I actually came here to say it looks like she now belongs on My 600 Pound Life and her husband isn't far behind. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a bigger bed. I was marveling at how two huge people fit into what looked like a double bed at least 5 years ago.
If she did go on that show, it would bring her a lot of new viewers. She could revive her channel.

However, I sense they wouldn't be too keen on having her vlog and ruin their progress surprises or update shows.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:33 pm

I love My 600 Lb Life, and I love me some trash talk, but really.. her size wouldn't qualify for that show

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:59 pm

I thought she was broke from buying clothes ......? Yet, she's still buying tonnes of clothes !
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu May 09, 2019 6:53 pm

I don't know how she's styling her hair, but it looks like she's balding in the front lol

She said she's not even making "close to minimum wage" off video views alone. How the heck do they afford all the crap she's constantly buying? Didn't someone say her husband is a janitor or something?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by clairebear » Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 pm

I wouldn't doubt Cora has extreme credit card debt, she seems like the type to rack up a lot of debt than pay the minimum. I also bet she returns most of the clothes she shows in her videos. Her apartment is tiny where would she even put it all?

Cora needs to move on . Youtube burnt out she burnt out just move on. She's a nice girl with talent, I think she would do fine in a regular job. Of course that would mean actually having to get out and go to work.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 am

I agree! YouTube is obviously not working for her anymore.

I wish she would dye her hair a darker color or put some colors back in it - that blonde looks absolutely awful on her.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:04 am

I thought she did do some work outside of youtube? Like makeup for weddings, photoshoots, etc.
And not like all day every day, but maybe like a gig once a week?? But she should probably spend her time marketing herself in her area and not waste her time with her dead yt channel.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed May 22, 2019 8:38 am

I don't know if she even does it anymore though. Because in her last video she started saying things about how she doesn't make crap off of youtube anymore and she needs to get a job outside of it.

Poptart80
Learner
Learner

Post by Poptart80 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 pm

In the early days of her channel she either worked at MAC or Sephora (I don’t remember which) and she mentioned doing wedding makeup on the weekends. She did a tour of her make up collection back then and specified some of it was for work.

She’s been friends with goldiestarling since the “old days” of YouTube. There’s Goldie getting invited to premieres because she’s a Hollywood makeup artist and there’s Cora tagging along as her guest...sad when you think about it.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu May 23, 2019 10:25 am

I have been wondering why she didn't do a video with her while they were spending time together. I don't know if they didn't have time or what, but it would have been more interesting than the crap she's been uploading.

eurolynn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eurolynn » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 pm

The Poshmark video was awkward to me...she kept clicking her tongue and just felt off.

Lori1985
Learner
Learner

Post by Lori1985 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 pm

So she finally admitted that she only does videos of products that she gets sent for free. And she wonders why no one watches her videos anymore. She does all these horrible fashion videos because that is what is being sent to her for free or at incredible discounts. And of course, none of the clothes fit her correctly. I don't think she is body positive or loves herself at all. I think she is in serious denial about how huge and unhealthy she really is. The fact that she continues to lie about her waistline is the first sign. Then you look at her thumbnails for her videos. She always takes them at awkward angles with a ton of photoshop. She looks normal plus size in her thumbnails then you click on the video and she's 400 lbs again.

Did anyone notice how she said she called up makeup stores and asked them to give her free makeup so she can start making makeup videos again? I'm guessing most of them said no since she isn't posting many videos. She seems to think her name is bigger than it really is. She always includes herself in categories with super famous gurus when no one on the earth knows who she is. She wants to BE Stephanie Nicole so bad she can't stand it, yet Stephanie doesn't even know she exists. Poor GoldieStarling seems like she's doing charity work when she works with her.

Oh yeah, that money making on Poshmark video? I saw at least 5 other people with the same exact video in the same week. So that is obviously something they paid people to do. And HOLY SHIT that yellow jumpsuit she wore? Her front gut hangs down to her knees. Why doesn't her husband or someone tell her these clothes look horrible on her?

I imagine her and her husband spend A LOT of time eating fast food and watching tv. I bet every time she leaves the house is when she's recording something. She claims to exercise every day and go for hikes and walks but my bullshit meter pops off.

I don't know what type of real job she would be able to do. She can't stand on her feet all day long to do makeup anymore. And she's not educated enough to do anything else. Her weight is really getting out of hand. She's even starting to turn red and lose her breath when just standing and talking. You can tell by the way she edits her videos. It's really rather sad. I hope she sees these comments and they kick her in the ass to do something. CAuse we obviously DO care or we wouldn't spend time watching her all these years and coming up with these opinions on her.

Return to “U-Z”