vadisrad

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Vad now that you have seen Niki's tweets, you should be aware of the truth.
You know how Niki tries to play people off against each other.
Even though you are "friends" sometimes. She is jealous as hell of you.
She spills the beans when she wants to F Things up.
You think you are immune. Well "Here's Your Sign". :FU:
She got what she wanted.
Or thinks she has.

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:54 am

No surprise, Vanessa is refreshing her thread on the daily. She and Niki Murphy are so so similar! Both pathetic losers obsessed with this site who won't improve their video quality. :rofl:

We are all now "irrelevant" and just the "same 5 people talking shit."
So it all "really doesn't matter" to Vag. Why does she keep making videos about it then? :rofl:

On another topic, what did she do to her hair?? It's orange and fried! Horrible.

And yes Vag, you're a nasty bitch. You "defend" yourself by being nasty towards other youtubers. You constantly throw shade on YouTube, Twitter and social media. You're a horrible person. Which is why no one on YouTube other than crap companies will work with you or associate themselves with you.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

User avatar
BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by BKiddo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am

Vanessa, there's only 5 or 6 people talking about you because YOU'RE irrelevant. Go check out Jaclyn Hill's thread or something for some thrill :rofl: :rofl:

And to her other idiot friend Niki, the "They love us because they talk about us" argument is the stupidest shit ever and you know why? Because the youtubers I love/like to watch include Stephanie Nicole, Lilly Singh, Philip DeFranco, Tati, Kathleen Lights, Allana Davison, Melissa Alatorre... and many others. You know how many times I visited their trash threads to talk shit about them because I love them so much? Zero. No, sweetie, we talk shit about people who do stupid shit, shady shit and overall we have a bone to pick with them. We aren't in love with you, get off your high horse.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:11 pm

I don't understand why Vag stays mad at this thread. She's been on YouTube 5,000 years and still hasn't made it to the front page. I think she honestly believes in that corncob brain of hers she doesn't deserve a thread because she "keeps it real." Mindblowing....
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:31 pm

She's irrelevant. There are only 5 or 6 of us even talking about her. That means she's a has-been.
Nobody cares about her enough to write anything but us. The poor pathetic people on GG.
Her hair looks like shit. It has an orange tint. The only videos I watch are rants or if a little bird tells me to.
Are you going to fix that mess of hair after the baby is born and before the wedding? You need to.

Again, I told you about Niki leaking out info. You know how she is. Best friend to your face.
Stab you in the back. You have what she doesn't. She doesn't want you to get it either.
She's a jealous bitch. Just like you. Only she's a snake about it. She only has 4 friends.
You are one but she will throw you under the bus to make sure you don't better yourself.

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:08 pm

tar wrote:She's irrelevant. There are only 5 or 6 of us even talking about her. That means she's a has-been.
Nobody cares about her enough to write anything but us. The poor pathetic people on GG.
Her hair looks like shit. It has an orange tint. The only videos I watch are rants or if a little bird tells me to.
Are you going to fix that mess of hair after the baby is born and before the wedding? You need to.

Again, I told you about Niki leaking out info. You know how she is. Best friend to your face.
Stab you in the back. You have what she doesn't. She doesn't want you to get it either.
She's a jealous bitch. Just like you. Only she's a snake about it. She only has 4 friends.
You are one but she will throw you under the bus to make sure you don't better yourself.
Haha yup! Niki is how I found her wedding website and Louis' Facebook! Thanks Niki!! Such a great friend to you that Niki is, Vag.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

betch
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by betch » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:33 pm

She says we make things up. That's not true. We are the CENSORED ones. Vanessa can make a video and tictate who's comment she disapproves of, for any reason, and delete and block us from stating our opinion. Half of what we SAY are constructive criticisms or issues we have. Most of us liked Vanessa at first. I loved her. She was so pretty (I really liked her hair in her first 15 or so videos. I'm not hating, I'll give credit where credit is due), funny, nice and a devoted mom . But my issue was with the collab giveaway with the whole prizes issue. She never showed proof she sent it, and never gave closure. Then it was her Michael Todd drama, and so on. She censors anything and when we discuss it here, WE'RE the haters. We have every right to speak our minds, and whether she chooses to listen or take it how she will is all up to her.

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh god the collab giveaway drama of 2012. That was a shitstorm. It was incredibly obvious Vag didn't ever send that woman her prize to begin with. When she got called out on it by everyone in the collab and the woman (with "receipts" as they say these days), she made video after video finally admitting she wasn't sending the woman her prize. I felt sorry for all the girls in the collab who took the fall for it with her and spent their money on those prizes Vag kept.

I feel like all her subscribers who comment on her videos (the few lol) are new and don't remember all she has done over the years. I recall when she made the How to Look Orange video and allowed her subscribers to write all sorts of racist comments under her and a young black beauty guru's video.

Vag is a nasty horrible person. She knows it and that's why her thread bothers her so damn much. If she was relevant in the YouTube world, her thread would be up front on the main page but alas she's nada.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Vag doesn't even have more than 1 thread down here in the irrelevant section. That shows just how unimportant and irrelevant she really is. She can't even get more than 1 thread. Nobody cares about her. Nobody but her family. She is not now nor will she ever be a YT star. She had a chance and messed it up. She thinks she can pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

She found out in 2012 it wasn't true. She can't fool us and never will. She is a stupid, bitter, fool. We catch you every time. If we don't, Niki let's it slip, so that it ruins anything that she is jealous of. :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Bahaha Vag is pissy at us, again, in her latest video. Don't flatter yourself. Do you think any of us would actually "sabotage" your wedding? Oh. Wait. You mean Niki Murphy. She's the one who leaked your website to ALL of us with the intent of messing with you.

Bitch I am not interested in going to Maine to see your ghetto ass wedding. Pfft. Niki is the only one that pathetic! :rofl:
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by ihatebeautygurus » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Lol this is golden! :rofl:
Wait a min tho, I missed it, how did Smurphy leak info? She didn't leak it to me! Lol I found thru googling lol.

These two! :rofl:

User avatar
Yetta 1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 756 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by Yetta 1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:41 pm

That is hilarious. I haven't watched her latest video, but I might. Nah, her voice grates on my nerves.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:59 am

ihatebeautygurus wrote:Lol this is golden! :rofl:
Wait a min tho, I missed it, how did Smurphy leak info? She didn't leak it to me! Lol I found thru googling lol.

These two! :rofl:
You are a very smart woman. :tu:
I wish you could have gotten an answer from the mods before she made it private.
Now that Vanessa has made her part private if you can remember anything at all, I would tell it.
She can't complain. She's made her part private.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:06 am

jackieanne wrote:That is hilarious. I haven't watched her latest video, but I might. Nah, her voice grates on my nerves.
I might watch it. At some point. Does this Bish think she's a celeb? WTF does she think she is?
She's a broke ass YTER who used the welfare system to have kids.
Maybe I can stand to listen to her voice later today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by ihatebeautygurus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:55 am

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place she's having her wedding at but I do remember looking at their food menu and food alone was $150 per person! How the hell is she affording that?!?!?! For just food????

User avatar
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3401
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 463 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by moonlightpixie » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

ihatebeautygurus wrote:I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place she's having her wedding at but I do remember looking at their food menu and food alone was $150 per person! How the hell is she affording that?!?!?! For just food????
My guess is she'll pay for all these with the guest's money for the wedding.

User avatar
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3401
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 463 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by moonlightpixie » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 am

TeddySerious wrote:Bahaha Vag is pissy at us, again, in her latest video. Don't flatter yourself. Do you think any of us would actually "sabotage" your wedding? Oh. Wait. You mean Niki Murphy. She's the one who leaked your website to ALL of us with the intent of messing with you.

Bitch I am not interested in going to Maine to see your ghetto ass wedding. Pfft. Niki is the only one that pathetic! :rofl:
sabotage her wedding? ahahahaha :rofl: :respekt: no one of us would want to attend to a pathetic wedding with her wearing a cheap ass dress and begging the guests for money so that she can pay for it!!! that's what she always does right? Asking for money because she can't afford stuff :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 am

She's a whiny Bish. None of us want to go to her wedding and mess it up. I think she is lying to make herself look more important than she is.
Of course, Niki leaked some details so you never know. I only go to weddings of people I am really interested in. Vag, we are not interested in you at all.
Look at your fellow content creators. Especially the only that leaked your details and her friends. :FU:

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Omg. This hood rat has never eaten a $150 meal in her life!!! She is comedically idiotic.

The divorce will be way more interesting than the wedding. I'd like to attend that! :rofl:
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

betch
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by betch » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Vag thinks that we are trying to sabatoge her wedding?! Hhahaha that's hilarious. Bitch i would NEVER pay to fly out to your podunk hoedown wedding even if you paid me $1000.


This is the issue i have with the GoFundMe. She made a video crying and saying her parents are in "dire need", but then she puts out back to back hauls. I never said she used the money on her hauls, HOWEVER I will say this: why beg for money if you are gonna do back to back hauls? Whethr she used the $ on herself or didn't, it makes you look sketch AF. why not have a small wedding w/ immediate family and use the money you would've spent and give it to your parents "$100k doctor bills" OR instead if gifts, ask people to donate to a fund at your wedding to give back to your parents. If that were MY parent in dire need, i wouldn't spend SHIT on myself until the bills are down to a better amount. She bought UTTER CHEAP SHIT when she did those hauls, why not give THAT MONEY back to your parents?! When you put out a video with WOE IS ME OMG MY PARENTS ARE IN NEED HELP PLZ OMG, and THEN you put out back to back hauls, AND THEN plan a wedding with $150/plate and "a pricy location" and custom decor, and a fucking PHOTOBOOTH, Whetherr your parents or not it makes you look really REALLY bad, like you had the money but chose to ask people for money instead.


Last thing , its fucked up that she throws mental illness out there like it's nothing. Right, like people with bipolar disorder and schitzophrenia leave "hate comments" and "are psycho"". Sorry but she is a fucking CUNextTuesday for throwing shit like that around. This bitch probably never had any SERIOUS mental conditions, YET she always talks shit on people and make fun of the mentally ill. With her dad and his state right now, she should think about being a little more sensitive to mental conditions.

User avatar
Yetta 1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4635
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 756 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by Yetta 1 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:07 pm

I had never even heard of her until she was mentioned by Niki. I do think Niki is jealous of her, because she has a house and Niki lives in a trailer. I think that is why she leaked info.

I've read some back stuff about her, the gofundme was utter crap. If you set up a gofund me for yourself, your parents or your child - you better be very selective about what you spend your money on for the next few years. I donated to a guy's gofund me when his wife was in the hospital and he took off to be with her. Two months later they went to St. Louis for the weekend, attending a ballgame and staying in a hotel. Several of us thought "WTF?" Vag's is the same. I feel for her parents, but she should be putting her extra money towards their care if she is asking people to donate.

I don't know about the whole giveaway thing, but what little I have read sounds shady.

So, Vanessa and Nikki - 2 peas in a pod, and they will both stab each other in the back at the first chance they get

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Well let's just say back in the day, Vanessa had tons of YouTube friends. Nicole Guerriro even made an appearance in one of her imats vlogs. She was friends with so many girls including Kait Nichole, Ciaoobellaxo, xcherryboom7x, Love Melissa Michelle, Ashley Sanders. Etc.

Now none of these girls have anything to do with her. She has completely ostracized herself on YouTube due to her shady shit and drama so all she can get for "friends" is gutter trash like Niki Murphy.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9042
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by tar » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 pm

TeddySerious wrote:Well let's just say back in the day, Vanessa had tons of YouTube friends. Nicole Guerriro even made an appearance in one of her imats vlogs. She was friends with so many girls including Kait Nichole, Ciaoobellaxo, xcherryboom7x, Love Melissa Michelle, Ashley Sanders. Etc.

Now none of these girls have anything to do with her. She has completely ostracized herself on YouTube due to her shady shit and drama so all she can get for "friends" is gutter trash like Niki Murphy.
That tells you what you need to know about Vag. She can't keep a friend. Niki is all she has. Niki is jealous AF because it looks to her that Vag has it better than her. Little details started coming out. Otherwise how would most of us find it. One person found it on her own. The rest of us via word of mouth from Niki leaking bits and pieces. Vag is in the gutter with Niki. What does she expect? They have both done some questionable things many times on YT. You get what you deserve. Nobody cares enough about Vag to mess up her wedding. If she is so scared, move it. She has time. Who wants to watch a cow with 3 kids walk down the aisle pretending. :rofl: :rofl: Waste of time and money. Keep the money and have a small ceremony.

User avatar
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3401
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:14 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 463 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by moonlightpixie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:07 am

when is the wedding?

User avatar
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 7741
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm
Location: In A Sky Full Of Stars
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 10398 times

Re: vadisrad

Post by TeddySerious » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:24 pm

I hate how she thinks she works at YouTube headquarters or some shit and must tell us what YouTube is or is not. Bitch, no one cares about your thoughts on the new YouTube policy. Please have a seat.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

Post Reply

Return to “U-Z”