vadisrad

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by hellyeah »

TeddySerious wrote:And she's updated her info box to let us all know she's had TONS of positive comments which makes her right. My bad for not screenshotting the comments calling her out for attacking Lizzy in that video. But ok Vanessa, whatever makes you feel better about being a nasty bitch. Lots of supporters huh? Is that why you haven't gained any subscribers in the 4,000 years you've been on YouTube and everyone knows you as a drama queen, shit stirring negative witch?

If anyone is miserable, it's her. She's got to be one of the most unhappy people on YouTube. I'd be too if I'd had three kids out of wedlock and forced a guy into proposing to me.

And yeah, her mom is her maid of honor because God knows Vanessa has no close friends. Would you be friends with her?? :rofl:

Here's a few:

Why do people care if lizzy gained more money? She has far more followers. She's far nicer. I find some Lizzy things shady but yes I do enjoy her. And I enjoy her far more than Vanessa the bitter bitch of YouTube. I just think it's stupid to try and throw others under the bus because she's catching so much shit.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

She is such a nasty bitch. :FU:

Her fiance does work. I think he got a big inheritance. I remember her saying something about it in a video on her vlog channel a while ago when they bought a new car. She 'doesn't care' what we think, but has to defend everything. Yea ok, make sense. I can't wait to see this wedding go down in flames! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I prefer Lizzy to Vanessa any day of the week. Lizzy is pretty and more popular. Of course, Vanessa is jealous, bitter and a total bitch.

She cares very much what we think and it drives her nuts we call her what she is- TRASH.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:Image
She is such a nasty bitch. :FU:

Her fiance does work. I think he got a big inheritance. I remember her saying something about it in a video on her vlog channel a while ago when they bought a new car. She 'doesn't care' what we think, but has to defend everything. Yea ok, make sense. I can't wait to see this wedding go down in flames! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm the one who thought she drank wine while pregnant. And VAD I didn't "twist" your words. I didn't catch when she said 2 summers ago. I also didn't post it anywhere BUT here. It's the choice of others to read here and take what we say as gospel. If they want answers go watch the video and/or ask VAD. Yeah, I got it wrong. But i wasn't twisting her words so she can shove it up her ass.

Post by Guest »

No one is twisting jack shit.
Vanessa, obvi people agree with us. Your sub count isn't rising and you're only known amongst us! You should pay us to promote you at this point. :rofl:
Aside from being a negative bitter bitch, what do you bring to YouTube? Or life??

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

TeddySerious wrote:No one is twisting jack shit.
Vanessa, obvi people agree with us. Your sub count isn't rising and you're only known amongst us! You should pay us to promote you at this point. :rofl:
Aside from being a negative bitter bitch, what do you bring to YouTube? Or life??
Mage has over 43,000 subs and yet most of her vids don't even see 1,000 views! How sad. I think Kailyn Marie gets more views with less subs than Vag.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

TeddySerious wrote:No one is twisting jack shit.
She has over 43,000 subs and yet most of her vids don't even see 1,000 views! :rofl: . I think Kailyn Marie gets more views with less subs than Vag. :FU: to you Vag.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well I don't watch most of Vag. blogs where she says he has an inheritance and works. Great for him.
What does he see in her then?
She is a negative and bitter person.(Like Teddy said)
Who would want to live in that household for the rest of their life. :FU:

Post by Guest »

I believe her fiancé works for the city. I'm not saying here, but they both have Facebook.

Vanessa is so big and bad when she uploads these rants. Per usual, she disables ratings and puts her Twitter on private. :rofl:

So funny. The last time she made a video about Lizzy, Lizzy called Vanessa a negative person. Vanessa's response video was "I'm a negative person??" These videos by Vanessa are deleted now. :rofl:

Speaking of being a negative bitch, I found this on Vanessa's blog:

How's that working for you Vag?? Still miserable as ever I see...

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

TeddySerious wrote:I believe her fiancé works for the city. I'm not saying here, but they both have Facebook.

Vanessa is so big and bad when she uploads these rants. Per usual, she disables ratings and puts her Twitter on private. :rofl:

So funny. The last time she made a video about Lizzy, Lizzy called Vanessa a negative person. Vanessa's response video was "I'm a negative person??" These videos by Vanessa are deleted now. :rofl:

Speaking of being a negative bitch, I found this on Vanessa's blog:

How's that working for you Vag?? Still miserable as ever I see...

Well, she's trying to convince herself; not the rest of us. IMO a person who consistently brings up the same topics is the one that has the problem; not the people around that person. She's like the girlfriend who swears she's over her ex but has talk about him all the time, putting him down, checking what he's up to, etc. that's Vanessa. I also noted her Twitter was private.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Vag can't stay positive long. :rofl: :rofl:

PinchedNipples
Informer
Informer

Post by PinchedNipples »

She also deleted the comment from the person that called her out about bashing me for a comment I made on here and that drama. Can't take the truth, Vag?

And she wonders why she gets grouped in with Niki Murphy, who is also the queen of "I'm above the drama". The people who claim this are the one's who are constantly in the middle of the drama. Literally causing MORE drama by saying "Im so over drama". How bout this, instead of saying you're over the drama, how bout not even acknowledging there is any? Huh? How bout that? Cause we all got it? Every single one of us. Yet you ladies seem to be the only ones stillllllllllll dragging it out.

"The light shines in the dark. But does the dark comprehend it? Nope! No it does not!"

-The Gospel of John- Hispter Translation

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If they don't keep up the drama, people will forget them. They don't have enough subbies and they are not really talented in anything that would keep drawing people to their channel. So all of them have a rants and drama. Pitiful. :? :?

Post by Guest »

Call me cruel but I find it funny she always has some medical drama right after a rant/YouTube fight/YouTube drama. It's never anything life threatening, just enough to need a hospital or Er trip. And surprise! She feels good enough to tweet about it and make a video.

It seems an awful lot like a cry for sympathy to me. Not to mention extremely manipulative. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She puts out SO much negative energy. What you give comes back to you...it's the order of the universe.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

TeddySerious wrote:Call me cruel but I find it funny she always has some medical drama right after a rant/YouTube fight/YouTube drama. It's never anything life threatening, just enough to need a hospital or Er trip. And surprise! She feels good enough to tweet about it and make a video.

It seems an awful lot like a cry for sympathy to me. Not to mention extremely manipulative. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She puts out SO much negative energy. What you give comes back to you...it's the order of the universe.
I'm new to the game of Vadisrad.....what did she tweet? Her twitter is private. Is that where she usually does her crap?

Post by Guest »

Omg I can't wait to see Vag's trashy wedding. In her latest video, she mentioned she can't find bridesmaid dresses within her color scheme of lilac and silver. She asked if pewter was a purple color.... :rofl: :rofl:

Also her save the dates are a black and white photo of her and Louis that is super casual like something she took with her iPhone one day. Like she said hell this will do and made it a save the date.

AND she's calling her wedding a "destination wedding" because they have family coming in from out of town.

I can't with the stupidity. This wedding is going to be epic. And by epic I mean trainwreck. :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maybe she was trolling when she asked if pewter was a purple color. No adult is that dumb. :eeek: :eeek:

Her save the date is a black and white photo of the two of them looking super casual. Well that is not high class or sophisticated. Seems kind of hell- lets get this over with low-rent affair that I expected out her. :bang: :bang:

She knows a destination wedding is when everyone including the bride and groom go somewhere else to have the wedding. :good1:

I am looking forward to the train wreck entertainment that this wedding is going to undoubtably provide. She's an unusual type of woman. :hee: I am sure :rofl: :rofl: it will be beautiful. :ele: :ele:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yes, pass the popcorn and pull up a chair. This will be good. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She should really invite all of us! We expect nothing less than low class white trash out of her! :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

TeddySerious wrote:She should really invite all of us! We expect nothing less than low class white trash out of her! :rofl: :rofl:
well, our table would be the fun table at the reception!

Return to “U-Z”