vadisrad

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by moonlightpixie »

tar wrote:
I thought she was gone. She said she would be well taken care of once married.
She has all those kids and wants to be a wedding planner.
Better take care of her kids.
Does Mr.RichBucks not give her enough money? :? :?
Guess not.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Post by Guest »

Oh god, you gotta check out her latest videos. She's pushing her essential oil pyramid scheme so hard. It's like she's joined an oil cult. Girl is just pathetic. :rofl: :rofl:

SnoopLion
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by SnoopLion »

Trolololololol she said she would be making 100k a month if she had joined doterra 2 years ago :rofl:

I did some googling on doterra and wellness advocate is like the bottom rank. That is what she said she is. After she said she didn't want to straight up tell her rank, but then she did like 2 seconds later :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So, again, what happened to the well taken care of woman, once she married? :boing:

She wants to be a wedding planner? :huh?:
Now I see she's on the bottom rank of an oil selling pyramid scheme. :lol!:
OMG. WTF
What happened to her? Her new easy street existence never happened. :ooops:

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

I used to like her but after the shift of her channel to the focus of network marketing crap and her recent hypocrisy i just can't anymore... so i unsubbed. She said years ago that she didn't just want her channel to be about makeup bc she wasn't really that into it like that and it wasn't really her thing which WE all already knew that. All she wears is mascara, lashes and gloss. She preached about makeup being a waste of money yada yada..... MANY rants about it. She made it very clear how she didn't want her channel to be seen as a beauty channel....right? saying for years that she was disassociating with the beauty community ....which made complete sense, and was fine, all her subscribers agreed with her. makeup is definitely not her thing. well now that she's with healthy living instead of doterra that conveniently sells makeup, she goes on to say "hello? thats me! thats my channel!! and life! kids and makeup!!" "look out for a makeup tutorial with young livings savvy mineral makeup!!" When she said that...I was done, I couldn't believe it....Like ok Vanessa now you wanna go back to being a beauty channel bc your new network marketing company sells it? how convenient for you. It came off as so desperate and pathetic. i was embarrassed for her, it was so effing cringeworthy. ....besides the fact her videos have been boring and lame for awhile, all she posts are boxy charm unboxings and random network marketing videos that get less than 300 views.

UTLK2MCH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UTLK2MCH »

I think its hilarious how she bashed Patreons and people who have them yet will sell any pyramid scam she can. How is she any better than someone with a Patreon selling that cheap shit for a ton of money? Doterra didnt work out for her so she instantly switched to Young Living. Shes not trustworthy with that crap and shes a huge hypocrite. She just bashes Patreon bc she knows no one would sign up or support hers. :roll:
The only reason she gets and does Boxycharm is because they send it for free and she gets paid when people sign up. Beauty related things are only on her channel if she makes money from it. Shit, anything she does lately has to be a sponsor or scam or affiliate in some way. I wouldnt mind it if she actual put out worthy content along side it but you can tell she puts minimal effort into anything she does anymore. No wonder she hid her Sub Count, she must be losing subs by the hundreds.

babygirl127
Informer
Informer

Post by babygirl127 »

She's pregnant again!! How many kids does she have!?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

babygirl127 wrote:She's pregnant again!! How many kids does she have!?
more kids=more money from the government

UTLK2MCH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UTLK2MCH »

I don't think she gets government money. They seem really well off! She wouldn't have all those things if she was on welfare, but the taxes gotta be GREAT! I think shes lonely being a stay at home mom and just has her kids so, shes having more and more. Maybe they are trying for a boy since Louis isn't the boys biological dad. Three under three seems insane to me personally. Must be why shes darting all around young living and doterra. She just made a video going BACK to doterra after trashing them and going to Young Living. That just makes her integrity look like crap! If i were the head of Doterra, I wouldnt trust her at all.

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

She is a straight disaster....how could anyone actually take her seriously jumping back and forth from these shady network marketing companies. If I was on that corny ass oil my gosh squad i’d Leave her ass in the dust. She’s one hot ass mess and she said in the past Louis wants a biological son so I’m not surprised she’s pregnant again. I really used to like her but her content has been trash for awhile now and only used for selling shit no one wants. I feel like she’s lost her damn mind from being surrounded by kids all the time with no friends. She needs to get out and change something, take care of herself bc it’s very apparent she can’t put much effort into anything.

wolfybutt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wolfybutt »

Petty, but I hope she has another girl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wolfybutt wrote:Petty, but I hope she has another girl lol

I hate it when people make babies to feed their ego . She's clearly doing it because she thinks her life will be happier. She has no friends,no job,no money and her husband wants her only to keep their children,clean and cook. If she cared about her he'd let her work, so she believes that by having babies her life will be successful.

UTLK2MCH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UTLK2MCH »

Did you all see that she started a fight with Niki Murphy on Twitter? I dont care for Niki but Vanessa is TEN TIMES WORSE. She attacked niki for a subtweet niki posted (Which, joke on Vanessa because I know the girl Niki was talking about and it most definitely was NOT vanessa) and when niki was like WTF is going on, vanessa just kept at it insulting her and acting like shes tough. I guess Niki tried to take it offline through text and ended the friendship and vanessa went back on twitter to make fun of her and subtweet about it which is what she originally attacked niki for! This girl is insane and such a hypocrite. What right does she have to judge anyone for anything? Shes in her 30's and pregnant with her fourth child and shes doing this? Really shows character. She should work more on her shit channels than to micro manage what everyone else is doing around her. She switches around her channels niches to whatever sponsors she gets, she switches around pyramid schemes for oils to make more $, and shes a known scammer with multiple videos out proving it. Now, shes knocking down internet friends which seem to be the only ones she has. Must be why shes popping out kids left and right. Theyre the only ones that cant run from her! :?

wolfybutt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wolfybutt »

she thinks she’s hot shit cause she’s been on YouTube for years and years, but barely has subscribers anyway lol.

HarleyQuinn86
Talker
Talker

Post by HarleyQuinn86 »

Is she seriously pregnant again and calling the baby fucking Abilene?

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I don't have a problem with her I like how honest & real she is I randomly fond her talking about the beauty community. There's something about that rub me off the wrong beginning of this year she was subtweeting about niki murphy I kinda got that cause their tweets were the same. I don't understand why she cares if she was selling her pr make up I would rather sell my make up or do giveaway than just wasting it her thinking makes no sense if a company truly cares about youtubers sells their make up gusse what their probably alot more than we think who sells their make on poshmark.

She was complaining on a recent video why her views is going down you upload the same videos boxycharm unboxing, fAvorites, preganancy videos she stop upload for awhile she expects to get thousand of veiws.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't have a problem with her I like how honest & real she is I randomly fond her talking about the beauty community. There's something about that rub me off the wrong beginning of this year she was subtweeting about niki murphy I kinda got that cause their tweets were the same. I don't understand why she cares if she was selling her pr make up I would rather sell my make up or do giveaway than just wasting it her thinking makes no sense if a company truly cares about youtubers sells their make up gusse what their probably alot more than we think who sells their make on poshmark.

She was complaining on a recent video why her views is going down you upload the same videos boxycharm unboxing, fAvorites, preganancy videos she stop upload for awhile she expects to get thousand of veiws.

Post by Guest »

Vanessa is still so bitter her channel never grew. She’s made too many videos to count bashing the beauty community and YouTube. It’s pretty pathetic she’s still around complaining. She claims to be happy with Louis and her kids, but she is such a negative bitch it’s hard to believe she’s anything but miserable.

The girl needs to get a life. All she does is sit home, stay pregnant and uneducated and sell junk from pyramid schemes and used crap on poshmark. Such a loser.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I started to watch her few years ago I came across her beauty community video she did put alot of great research her video made me release how fishy the beauty community & certain youtubers can be rude & fishy to their subscribers. Now shes so boring she puts out the same content & her views is going down cause nobody wants to watch her. I think her and niki murphy got into a fight taking everything to court what I gathered they put everything on social media & niki was subtweeting about vanessa it was so stupid.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she is irrelevant

Return to “U-Z”