vadisrad

vadisrad

Post by Guest »

I can't believe a thread hasn't been started here yet on her, but let me be the first.

This is one of the worst "gurus" on youtube. So fake, so disgusting, always trying to play the role of the "I'm not like the other gurus" with her how to be a beauty guru series. Oh, and now she is doing more parodies. Vanessa, you aren't funny.

Don't forget how she scams people with giveaways and contests to gain subscribers.

Like her last collab giveaways where she had the prizes.
MONTHS HAVE PASSED and winners have yet to receive their prizes.

Vanessa is such a rotten bitch.

jesca18

Re: vadisrad

Post by jesca18 »

I agree, NOT funny. I can't believe she did another how to be a beauty guru video. the first one was alright but now it's just annoying and half the shit she makes fun of she does herself.

On every single video theres at least one comment asking who a giveaway winner is or why the winner hasn't received the prize. She always deletes those comments. Such a scammer!

Her outfit of the days are SO awkward to watch and the girl has no style

Post by Guest »

Did you catch the one where she dyed her hair at home? Gross. Don't even get me started on her "getting ready with me" video. It made me sick.

She is constantly making snide comments about beauty gurus, many of which are her own friends! I find her to be one of the fakest people on youtube.

I've seen that on her giveaway videos even the sponsored ones. She keeps all the stuff she is sent and if she does "buy" anything for a collab giveaway, she keeps it. Feel sorry for anyone who chose to do a collab giveaway with her because she is a major scammer.

vadisascammer
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by vadisascammer »

I agree with you all.

I specifically made this account because I actually was one of the winners in her recent collab giveaway. She actually was going to keep all the prizes if it weren't for the girls that were also apart of it. One of the girls apart of the collab actually showed me proof that she was lying.

I was going back looking through her videos too and she did a video on how collab giveaways are good and how she likes to give back to her subscribers. Well I am a psychology major and every time she said something positive on how she "likes to give back to my subscribe" she looks down to her right. Now I don't know if you have knowledge about people who lie. But, MANY studies show when someone looks down to their right, they are in fact lying. You will see it multiple times in that video.

Overall, I am so disgusted with her. I don't know how she has been on YouTube for so long and no one has made a video about this. I am actually so close to making one if I don't receive my prizes. I feel SO sorry for the girls part of these collabs and who are actually friends with her. GROSS.

Post by Guest »

Can you show us the proof? Did the other girls try to give you the prize?

vadisascammer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vadisascammer »

I can't physically show you but she said she sent out a letter to one of the winners and they received it. The guru also said the other winner showed her identification proving that her address and name was real, because Vanessa was stating that she wasn't real apparently and gave her a fake address. I have yet to hear from Vanessa about the prizes too. I doubt she is going to send them. I feel bad for the gurus who were part of this giveaway she stole so much money.

Post by Guest »

What did she say to you specifically about the prizes? Have you any proof you contacted her?

Not saying you are wrong because of vanessa's history, but this board is to get to the bottom of things.

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

I don't get if this chick does so many fake giveaways how people stay subscribed to her?

Post by Guest »

Her videos are rather boring for the most part too.

vadisascammer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vadisascammer »

Here is a video that was made regarding the topic:

Post by Guest »

Hm well it seems to me the ladies in the collab all got what the deserved if you think about it.
Greedy, greedy youtubers with no talent whatsoever who wanted subscribers and bought them.

Not that I think vanessa is right for doing what she did.

But if you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.
Well...

vadisascammer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vadisascammer »

While I totally agree with you on the whole collab giveaway now. I am actually surprised how much some of the gurus involved cared that I didn't receive the prizes and even went against Vanessa because of it. They have been on her butt for months now trying to get us the prizes when they could have just ignored it and kept the subscribers they got from it. Hate to say it but it actually made me have more respect for some of them. Although some seemed to just not care and brush it off others actually tried.

Post by Guest »

Reap what you sow.

They got exactly what they deserved.

Try making videos with content instead of buying subscribers.

It's all annoying af drama now that has cluttered my feed all night. Many of us are sick of the shit.
I don't trust a damn thing that comes out of those two tramps vgirlmakeup and tabithayay. Tabithayay is known for being a YouTube troll. Amongst other things.

Post by Guest »

Let me make it clear. I don't trust Vanessa either.

Lol, I don't trust most of them.

Fake ass bitches and scammers.

makemeupcrazy
Talker
Talker

Post by makemeupcrazy »

so, vadisascammer, are you the person she is referring to in her video?

Post by Guest »

That's what I want to know.

Are you grace or renee or whoever.

What a damn mess.

*dis some bullshiiiittttt lol

Girl next door
Learner
Learner

Post by Girl next door »

I can't really believe Vanesa's side of story as i had read on the previous gurugossiper stories about people that never got their prices and they were trying to communicate with her and she was ignoring them.
Vanesa if you read the forum you should be ashamed if you do stuff like this.

Buttercup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buttercup »

I'm with "grace" on this one. Funny how she can provide all this proof on her website (giveawayswithgrace.com) but Vanessa can't throw a single screenshot or something in her video. It's pretty clear to me who's bullshitting here unless I see something otherwise. I do remember the old forum as well where people were stating they haven't received anything from her.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

Those screenshots though, don't 'prove' that vad did anything wrong. we need solid proof!

makemeupcrazy
Talker
Talker

Post by makemeupcrazy »

it all seems sketchy to me, I don;t know who to believe really

Return to “U-Z”