XppinkXx

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

XppinkXx

Post by Shiro »

I tried searching for her in the new site but didn't find a thread so I am re-opening it since shes decided to come back to the youtube world.

For those of you that are new, apparently she started out on youtube and used/lied about a lot of things (e.g. lied about where she worked, how much she made, used people etc.). One of her co-workers caught her on a whole bunch of lies and called her out on it in the old gg. That's when she stopped making videos and deleted everything she had up.

If I've missed anything, feel free to add ;]

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: XppinkXx

Post by Shiro »

Thanks @skinnymini, your break-down of everything was much-needed lol.

Have you seen her recent videos? Shes still fake! If you read her blog, shes fine with being vulgar and comes off as confidant. Her videos make her seem like shes innocent and shy. Smdh.
Since you can see a lot more in videos vs. pictures, she looks hella fob! I thought she was trendy until I watched her vids lol What a complete 180.

Guest3
Lurker
Lurker

XppinkXx

Post by Guest3 »

While google-ing someone to see if they're on gurugossiper, xppinkXx's comment page showed up.
One said page, there were comments (evidently) that indicated her being exposed on Guru Gossip. I assume that she deleted her old videos because of that.. So after further inspection I found this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 013AAcGiAi

Just curious as to what she's done-I can't access the old Guru Gossip anymore to read up on it. Sorry to create a thread again, I have no idea who xppinkXx is.. but I guess she's back ?

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

There's already a thread about her a few threads down but, in a nut shell she pretty much lied about her entire life like, from her real life to her "blog life".

She scammed many girls through swaps, threatened a bunch of Cali girls for free "special brownies" and talked a lot of smack behind many people's backs.
Soon, all that shiet caught up with her and everyone put her on blast and she ran for the hills, into a cave and never came back until like almost half a year later.
She then started to slowly blog again and after a few months of that she's now on her fake fest parade again.

Who knows how long this will last but, she's still her big head self, from what I can see.

#SMH

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

ERMAHGERD~

Her most recent video is a train wreck. Why is she trying to be a Woody Allen hipster chick?
Like really?!
Are we going to do this all over again?

You would think that after hiding in the cave like Golom, you would have learned your lesson but, from what I can see, she's still on those weed brownies- making her delusional into thinking that people have forgotten about her stank past (which wasn't even a year ago).

What's with showing all that nipple? No wonder Cliff was straying off for Jean.. She's obviously pretty and modest about herself while Pam is constantly showing as mush as she can.. Come on, girls like Jean are the ones you take home to mom and wife-up... Pam is like that random and average girl that's only good for one night and don't bother to keep in contact with after..

And she's a total liar about her cup size- she's a small A cup yet, why put up this charade that you're a "milky C"? Stuff much, Pam? Photoshop much, Pam?
Well, I don't see no "milky C", honey (and I got that 20/20 vision)- all I see is a plank.. mhmm~

#PUSH-UP BRA POWER

By the way, I would like to add a few things too:

DSK Steph ended up cutting Pam out because she found out that Pamzilla was talking crap about her and her jewelry saying messed up things like: "She's ugly with her fat, flat nose...she's so fat and ugly...her necklaces are cheap..."

Mhmm~ and Pam is one to talk with her fake personality, fake life, fake shoes, fake car, fake job, fake bags, fake everything... and who is she calling "ugly and flat"?! Pam's got the most ugliest personality and the flattest head and face... Yeah, had to say that one since Pam is infamous for picking and prodding at people's looks, had to turn the tables... and Steph's got a big heart and does much more for people than Pam ever would or would ever care to..

Anyone else notice her new eyelids? Pam was wearing those stupid eye tapes for the longest time (if any of you noticed...). Maybe that also halted and post-poned her "debut" back on blog and Youtube? Who knows but, it looks like droopy foreskin on her eyes and makes them look really far apart like a cock-eyed deer.

Pam needs to just apologize to everyone she's scammed and lied to instead of trying to sweep her smelly feces under her bed because guess what, honey?

Shi-t smells and you reek of it.

Own it, b-tch.

Goon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Goon »

Her tweety bird voice is a total shock from her blogger hoodrat persona...
I remember those old GG posts and how folks mocked her writing. I never noticed until it was pointed out all these ridiculous "metaphors" or her form of insightful posts that made no sense, even improper terminology at times. It was on the same level as DulceCandy saying sequences instead of actually meaning sequins. But that never really bothered me (okay it did half the time as some words were added to sound smart but thesaurus was failing this broad, hard!), it was more the fact that the blogger persona wasn't the same IRL.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I don't remember her sounding like that in her old videos !

baby
Learner
Learner

Post by baby »

in her new video you can clearly see her boobs through her see-thru shirt ugh. definitely no "milky c" there

baby
Learner
Learner

Post by baby »

also who's jean? does she have a youtube channel/blog?

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Has anyone noticed how cheap her whole outfit looks in her last "get ready with me" video? Im starting to think she doesnt own half of the nice clothes she posts on her blog.. if shes all about designer, why on earth would she wear what she was wearing in that video?
Im also having a hard time getting over her FoB-iness. Not because I have an issue with fobs, but because her blog persona is so much more different than her videos, its hard to believe.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

For someone that makes "6 figures", Pam's got a whole closet full of plastic hangers and you'd think a rich b-tch like her could afford some decent hangers.

# 99 CENT WALMART HANGERS FTW!

Not to mention, she doesn't even have a proper dresser to store her undergarments- what's with the jacked wired storage?
Seriously, if you wanna flaunt things you don't have..don't even start!

Her closet looks so poor compared to what she says she's got. Of course I'm gonna store my Rolex and furs in my cheap and ghetto closet... oh well, to be expected and said from her filthy mouth.

And I don't get why she tries so hard to look like a 'hipster chick'... she thinks she's got some "bad ass style" going on with her F21 cheapo outfits but, come on honey- we all know you just an operator.
No wonder she hates/gets offended replying to people who ask about her clothes and let's no forget that people "bite" her style off because she's such a "fashionista"~
*cue rolling of the eyes*

WHAT PAM THINKS/WISHED SHE LOOKS LIKE:

Oh Lordy- I can see all that padding from a mile away!
Who does she think she is?
An NFL football player with all that padding on her chest?! Tryin' to fool everyone that she's a freaking "milky C"...

I ought to back hand her fake padded tits off.....
#MY PIMP HAND STRONG

And honey boo boo thinks she's got major swag but, let's be real here- she's got those short stubby legs, broad and wide upper body that makes her look like a man and not to mention that huge, long-flat head of hers...

Again, I hate it how she parades around as if all the girls on Earth have no style but her...

Finally, before she even starts hating on any chick about the way they dress, this b-tch needs to keep herself in check....
She can't even properly dress her ug-self to the point where this train wreck is flaunting her 'plank with nipples' all over Youtube...

#DISGRACE
*DO NOT POST NUDES, THANK YOU -MOD*

And I agree, she looks, talks, and acts like a major FOB. Her blog is so misleading. If anything, starting Youtube again is only going to hurt her rep. because she's the epitome of 'false advertising'.

You can fake pictures but you can't fake real life.
#TRUTH

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^damn !! Haha way to unload (; but what can we expect from someone who claimed to be a interior designer ... Lmao. I wonder where cliffy works to support her ass??

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Oh, honey- you didn't hear? Cliff dumped her at least a year ago.

Pam and Cliff already had some problems cause he was tired of her foolishness and she's mentioned a few times (hinting) that he's got a wandering eye for other girls which makes her want to "better herself" and sees these girls as "competition to rise above"... some stupid sh-t like that.

Anyhow, seems like he was fed up with Pam's antics- the drugs, the scamming, the spending, her bipolar attitude (and the fact that he's four years older than her- makes him around 34- he's gonna want a grown women by this time... don't ya' think?) and the non-stop lying so he got rid of trash when it got too stanky.

By the way, Pam used to work for Visnick & Caulfield as an operator- definitely not an interior designer. I mean, would a full fledged interior designer live in her style-less and ghetto looking 500 sq. ft. apt? Hell no.

lotus wrote:^damn !! Haha way to unload (; but what can we expect from someone who claimed to be a interior designer ... Lmao. I wonder where cliffy works to support her ass??

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Man ERMAHGERD~
How do you know so much about her? I like! lol ;p

grezgorzabc
Informer
Informer

Post by grezgorzabc »

jean runs a blog called Extra Petite, fashion for petite people. bit of a snoozefest / jcrew aesthetic if you're into that. seems like a nice enough kid though.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao !! Man I love you @ERMAHGERD !!
@grezgorzabc true about jean-but I can see why cliff would be interested in someone more mature . Pam acts like she's 19 still.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

skinnymini wrote:Wow! Thanks for confirming that Cliff dumped her ass. Tbh, he seems like an ass too if he treated her that way. No wonder she's so insecure. The dude she posted in her vegas trip this year did not look like Cliff. He looked like a douche fob too. Her taste in men is tacky like her taste in fashion/style. Ew.

@grezgorzabc LOL so true
She is a fob, so it would only make sense she goes after guys like that lol

grezgorzabc
Informer
Informer

Post by grezgorzabc »

lol jean tries too hard. like get out of here with those granny faux chanel jackets and your little quilted bags. dress your age, she literally looks like a talbot's ad and not nearly as chic as she thinks she is. WASP-y stylejust doesn't look right on her. i do agree that she is an upgrade from pam , times ten, no questions about that.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

I think I missed something here- whos Jean?

grezgorzabc
Informer
Informer

Post by grezgorzabc »

skinnymini wrote:Hey Shiro, she was referring to Jean from Extra Petite. I'm not a big fan of Jean's style since she is def. conservative/prep, but she does dress herself well for work and etc. However, I don't like her weekend style. It is def. leaning towards 50 year old granny trying to be young Newbury street. Too many designer labels as well.

I find it hilarious that Pammy hasn't post a new video since this thread started again. She makes a weak comeback and then disappears again bc she makes horrible videos. She's been lurking here since she posted a recipe and actually credited the person who did it. :o
if I saw someone dressed like jean at work I'd be like ya...I notice you more for your talbot clothes than for your work, you need to relax kiddo. I'd actually question her technical abilities, if she hadn't announced she had passed her cfa level III on her blog, I'd actually think she was a retard. anyways, not to hi-jack from pammy's thread. respect your opinion of her though.

Return to “U-Z”