Wendy Lee

jillthepill
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Lee

Post by jillthepill »

I posted 2 different links. One is a general makeup artist list (1st link) and she states that she has been a mua for 8 years.

The second link is to her linkedin that lists all of the stuff she has done or is doing. And it states she has been a mua since 2014.

Her FB post makes it look like she was sought out to become partners with a fabulous makeup artist company (which doesn't exist) out if Vegas. She posts before and after pics that are not her clients and she makes it seem as though she is totally booked with clients. (hurry girls! You don't want to miss out on her skills!) I could look through my business contacts and the professional mua databases, model mayhem... But I know there will be Nothing. If she wants to be a MUA, I say go to school, take some classes, apprentice for a while AND THEN MAYBE you can call yourself an artist. Until then, you aren't a professional. You are a liar.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Leave me the hell out of this convoluted drama!!! I can't believe my name was dragged into this ridiculous feud based on the fact that I answer comments with two different YT accounts. It's blatantly apparent to anyone who clicks on the two channels it's the same person as I have some of the same videos on both. I opened a YT account to post vids to send to family etc. I don't make YT videos. When Google took over YT I needed a gmail account to have google + so I opened another account with a new email & used my real name. I don't need to hide my identity. When watching a video & commenting I may be subbed or watching under my old channel. Yet when I get email responses it's under the gmail account so when I respond it's under the other name. Although I use two different pics it's apparent it's the same person & I've explained this many times. I don't comment pretending to be two separate people or answer myself lol! Why anyone would stalk my twitter or FB is beyond me. I'm not a public figure & have no skeletons in my closet. Although Wendy tried to bring up a post I made in 2012 on a forum about my fight with chronic Lyme Disease & say I was a drug abuser lol! In fact I've taken Percocet for two days after a tooth extraction & that's it for opiates. Tylenol 3 for migraines on occasion & a sleep aid does not make me " under the influence of mind altering drugs "
This all came about because I learned personal knowledge from a family member that Wendy is not a truthful person & stated my case once, then let it go. I've not posted another thing on anyone's videos including hers since that one time yet I'm brought up here!!!!
I have a lot of opinions on this whole fiasco but I'll keep them to myself because it really doesn't matter. I will say that Vegas you should clue Wendy into the fact that NinaUnrated/Nina Santiago/Denisse Muniz is NEVER going to give Wendy the time of day. She's beating a dead horse on that one. That girl is only interested in helping herself & being " friends " with Wendy is never going to happen because there's nothing in it for her.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

She's always commenting on Nina's vids, apologizing for calling her out on the dog ear thing, asking to collab, saying they would be great friends. Two days ago she posted again saying she sent Nina a personal apology but didn't receive a response & maybe Nina didn't get the message. Once again saying she thinks they could have a great friendship etc.
Nina associates with kids, the only person over 25 she's seen with is her Mother. It's never going to happen & it's looking a little desperate on Wendy's part, specially backtracking on the cutting of Loyal's ears.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

u liesa?[/quote]

I call imposter ... Liesa wouldn't be so friendly .. Blues I asked her about gg with no response on one of Kim's vids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep I was right... Liesa imposter ... I'm blocked from her yt channel for God knows why? But not blocked from ppl that respond and communicate w her.... You are not liesa so stop implying u are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

My name is Leisa

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

What the f*$k is this train wreck of a video called ASMR? I couldn't even hate watch it. Made me stick to my stomach. I made it as far as her blowing on the lash glue and had to click out. Was she licking frogs before she filmed this?

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimhunterfacebook »

It was just wierd..creepy wierd. I couldn't even watch more than a few seconds. I usually can get a good laugh out of videos, but this some is to creepy to watch. .She is just an attention whore. Doesn't know anything about makeup. I watch her videos only for their entertainment value. I can't imagine any taking her beauty videos seriously. And she is always mentioning how many people email and ask her lots of questions. WE ARE NOT FOOLED..... NO ONE IS EMAILING YOU! A pathetic attempt at trying to make herself look like she has all these followers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Must say, she's is pulling out every trick in the book to get views. Now she's after everyone with a foot fetish.

Lah Lah
Learner
Learner

Post by Lah Lah »

Chatty Cathy wrote:Must say, she's is pulling out every trick in the book to get views. Now she's after everyone with a foot fetish.
God- I hope not... the last thing this world needs is a video of Wendy poppin' out her lil piggies and making stroke video's about them; with close up's of any fungus that is lurking therein... :geek:

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimhunterfacebook »

She is so desperate for attention. I just love how she keeps saying she I'd getting all these private messages. And when she mentions her "clients"... No one is hiring her. She is so desperate to be popular and it comes across that way too. She may fool a few people.....vegas.....But she isn't fooling anyone else. Her makeup ideas and looks are horrible. She has hardly any views on her videos. No one is taking her advice. Again her videos are only for amusement. They do make a good laugh.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

So happy she has a thread! I had no idea! LOL
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

That flawless foundation tho!!! Hides all of the pores, excellent technique!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

myfriendknows
Learner
Learner

Post by myfriendknows »

Girl!!! Lol I was showing my husband her video last night. Her makeup skills are terrible! Then that light makes her look a bit harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Icanteven11 wrote:That flawless foundation tho!!! Hides all of the pores, excellent technique!!!
I wonder how old she really is?
I'd say 56 easy

myfriendknows
Learner
Learner

Post by myfriendknows »

This lady is so delusional. She has a series Beauty Bashing Guru Trashing and she basically bashes everyone she is jealous of. She name drops Trisha Paytas every chance she gets. Plus that video where she is talking about being on tv. That thank you speech she gave was hilarious! I'm like u are only talking to 4 of us. I commented on one of her videos and she told me I was jealous of her. She then deleted my comment all together! Ugh #OldHag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “U-Z”