Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Lee

Post by pdx0 »

Blaque wrote:This hag needs her own thread. Let the fun begin! :rofl:

I watched a few of her videos just to see what she looked like. :rofl:

Is she so delusional that she actually believes she can take away any woman's husband? I see why the old hag granny doesn't film in HD. :barf:

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimhunterfacebook »

Vegas, sure seem to be an instagator and complete backstabber. One minute your defending her and then the next your trying to add fuel to the fire. Glad your not my friend

jillthepill
Learner
Learner

Post by jillthepill »

I have my popcorn. This is getting good. LOLOLOLOL. Better go check on my husband to make sure neither one of these broads steals him. LOLOLOLOL

jillthepill
Learner
Learner

Post by jillthepill »

I hesitate to say this, because I do find her amusing to say the least, and I don't know her, and I don't bash people (other than LLD1) on this site.... BUT...
I am a real makeup artist. Have been for 20 years. (but these days anyone can claim to be a MUA) It bothers me to know that she supposedly is a makeup artist with actual clients. Her "techniques" are complete and utter bs. In all of my years of working, I have never seen the likes of her "how to cover pores" technique (that was literally 12 layers of crap) or her "cut crease" technique. I don't know who is hiring her to do their makeup but my number one tool in obtaining new clients is how my makeup looks when I meet them as well as my professional portfolio. I just find it hard to believe she has any clients... Only imaginary ones. And if she does, I sure as hell hope they aren't paying her very much.

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

If she has any real clients, why doesn't she have any r real pictures on her Facebook of actual clients. I don't believe she's ever had a real client and no one is sending her any private messages. I do like to watch her videos just because of how bad they are. All of her advice is completely off the wall....she says she takes makeup class...where, at clown school?

jillthepill
Learner
Learner

Post by jillthepill »

I take professional development classes but you have to have credentials (tear sheets, ads, professional photos or documented salon work) in order to participate in them. Maybe she has taken ine of Kandee Johnsons Glaminars? LOLOLOLOL

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

What is her web page?

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

If you go to her Facebook page the before and after pictures that she posted are most definitely not anything she did. She does say she is a professional make up artist trying to get clients on her Facebook page for prom. Poor girl that ever let her do her makeup for prom. Can you imagine what she would end up looking like.....her Facebook page is Wendy Lee Dickinson.

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

She says "professional make up artist" on her wendy lee Dickinson Facebook page....like I said before

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

Do you know what mua means?

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

I dont see a Facebook page for her under wendy lee adams......how many names does she use...that itself is shady

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

A profession and being a professional at something are 2 completely different things. Still would love to see do one of her actual client pictures.

kimhunterfacebook
Lurker
Lurker

I don't believe that she is making any money applying makeup to anyone

Curiouser
Talker
Talker

Post by Curiouser »

I'm ashamed to admit how much time I wasted watching/reading this Wendy-Laronda feud.

Perhaps this was already discussed, but if not, here, go waste your time, too: http://wendy-lee-dickinson-adams.pissed ... 55828.html

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

I have tried following the life and times of Wendy Lee. Got sucked in from The Glamorous Life thread, then watched a Wendy video, kept clicking on comments to see if Wendy's subbies had videos and so on and so on. Tried re-reading this forum and TGL forum, watching dates, clicking on deleted videos. What was that with the Kim Turner mocking video? Have to admit it made my night. Then I got sucked in even more and checked out the Kim Turner channel. This is better than LLD1 and Kristen Gehm combined.

The more I read and watched the more confused I got about fake purses, horses, posters with cheating husbands, legal contracts.

If someone would be so kind to give a recap of how Kat, Wendy, Kim, and Rori are connected? I think Wendy and Rori were subbies of Kat but somehow had a falling out. I can't figure out how Kim fits in. Is the Kim Wendy drama completely separate from the Kat Wendy Rori drama. What set off the Kat Wendy Rori cat fight? I'm so confused I'm not even sure what I want to know. Wendy works for Rori's brother? Adding more fuel to my very confused fire, people have more than one GG account and are commenting to themselves as their alternate personality?

jillthepill
Learner
Learner

Post by jillthepill »

Wtf? I'm dying.

Return to “U-Z”