Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Victoria Donelda

Post by LipstickOnMyTeeth »

SolidSackTime wrote:
slytherin wrote:her newest vlog...just fast forward to last few mins :roll:
Oh my god. That was so cringe worthy and actually really depressing. Why do I want to see some drunk moron prattle on? She looked an absolute MESS. Why did she include that in!?!? It's just so funny she would go on and on about not drinking...and now? Yeah, let me guess, you finally realized how your childish strong stances on things fall apart in the real world? Tiring.
I actually watched it like halfway through, wasn't sure what the last few minutes might be so I gave it an extra few - ugh the way she eats is so atrocious. Yet another thing she doesn't need to add into the videos. When she was making that smoothie I was nearly gagging. All of that sugar from juice and fruit and then fake sugar from nasty yogurt in a smoothie? Like that's your attempt to be healthy? ......She really needs to go see a qualified doctor and nutritionist in tandem. Her weight is so worrying for someone so young. When she had the camera on the table you could see her body in profile and I was taken aback by how small her boobs are compared to her stomach. Now, I'm not body shaming. She just always goes on and on about her bras and how big her boobs are. They're very small on her frame, I was surprised.
It's worrying to know she ingests SO much sugar like that. And now all the sugar she's getting from how much alcohol she must be consuming. At one point she was showing her makeup table and lighting, which shocked me - she has so many lights but the lighting never looks soft and nice like other 'gurus'. Seems like a lot of setup for very little payoff. Anyway on the table was a beer and I believe a bottle of wine. I'm not going to go back and screenshot bc who cares, but for someone who shamed alcohol so much for so long, kind of seems like she's diving in head first. I know she then said she was going to have a beer and then clean up, which that's fine. But that plus a bottle of wine before homework and bed? Seems like another health issue.
Either way - what are her videos these days?! She does zero viewer requests and just pointless smoky eye looks. Her views make total sense. She comes off as 100 percent different than she started. How sad. Where's Jillian by the way!??!
Jillian is married now and I don't think they live in the same area anymore. But I agree, it seems like since she did a 180 on the alcohol thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarcastic bitch with an affinity for anything pink and or covered in glitter.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I know ^^^ the whole alcohol thing is weird, all of sudden she loves it! Guess she doesn't think it's a waste of money anymore. I do wonder if her "boy" has anything to do with her drinking now. She once again hinted at a boyfriend....so annoying. She'll practically everything else, but not tell her viewers if she has a boyfriend or not??

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

You guys have to check out her new vlog. She eats these donut holes and chugs what seems like 1.5 cups of milk in 5 seconds. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Yes I have done that too but why put it on a video for people to see?

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

You guys have to check out her new vlog. She eats these donut holes and chugs what seems like 1.5 cups of milk in 5 seconds. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Yes I have done that too but why put it on a video for people to see?

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

^omg the milk slurping.....gross. Why does she act like she eats healthy in her grocery haul? Clearly she doesn't (the donuts prove that) I'm not one to body shame, but Vic is more than just fat, she's morbidly obese. The way her stomach hangs down so slow indicates major health problems, if not now than in the future. Her body has started rejecting dairy, so she goes and buys diary alternatives instead of just cutting it out like a normal person. Sure some fake cheese is fine every once and awhile, but that stuff is just as bad for as real cheese bc of all the fake ingredients and fat.

In her video description she said something like "being a mom is hard and I've only been doing it for 4 days".....isnt she watching her nephew for a week or something? Isn't he a young teen? Seriously? Try taking care of infant then we'll talk...

SolidSackTime
Learner
Learner

Post by SolidSackTime »

Uh oh kiddies, I think we may have broken Victoria. Look at the newest wild verbal diarrhea she spouted in the drop down box of her 'Trying Candy From Around The World |2'

' let's get this little piece of shit out of the way first. yes, i'm fat and eating candy. yes, i was more fat in my last trying candies video. yes, i understand that some of you trolls are going to point that out in a comment and thumbs down this video. i would like to say thank you! not only do your shitty comments mean nothing to me, but nothing brightens my day more than when people who don't like me contribute their time and energies to making me money. i super appreciate your efforts in putting my ass through college, i wish i could repay the favor but unfortunately i don't care about you.'

WHOOOOOOA. Check out the vitriol dripping off of that. So, I'll just take on my own comment - I suggested that she is an unhealthy weight and should seek out some help from a doctor and nutritionist....that could be said for any number of people around the world. So she admits she has a weight issue but then has to say she was MORE fat in another video? Very weird to say. And to say we're paying her way through college. Oh, Victoria. We've already discussed this. But you live in your 'truth'. ;)
And you don't care about us....yet you're clearly addressing something about your weight suspiciously right after several people have discussed your unhealthy lifestyle. Ooooook there Vick.

She also threw in this little nugget. '+ i'm having some baked chicken and carrots for lunch and watching pretty little liars! even though i know this isn't going up until later, just thought i'd let you know.' So, that's not again plainly obvious to try to tell us you're eating a healthy meal or anything. No, of course not. Because you don't care about anything us 'trolls' say. :roll: Sure, Jan :rofl:

Just so no one else wastes their time watching another YAWN INDUCING boring ass video - and not to give her any more pennies to go towards the wild pile of cash we're all accumulating for her :rofl: the video consisted of her eating candy....saying at one point she went on a date and ate a certain candy, obvious obligatory personal dating throw in she does......that she's giving the crappy candy she doesn't like to people at school she doesn't like but gasp she can't because even THEY watch her videos, :rofl: .......and then there was a candy shaped like a pig and she says 'I'm sure someone will say I look like this candy'. It was yet another awkward, boring, blah video - lacking in energy.

So....we all know you look here, Victoria. It's plainly obvious. If you don't care, why address it? If you're watching the money pile up and the gratis items roll in (the only important things to you, clearly not new and exciting content), why comment about us 'trolls' at all?
Victoria - CONFIDENCE IS QUIET, INSECURITIES ARE LOUD. Just let that sink in.

Oh and for God's sake, don't wear that damn pull over fleece in any more videos.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Has she actually lost weight? She doesn't look that much different from even a year ago!

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

gurugah wrote:Has she actually lost weight? She doesn't look that much different from even a year ago!

I've noticed it in her face. If you look at her really old videos her face does seem slimmer

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

SolidSackTime wrote:Uh oh kiddies, I think we may have broken Victoria. Look at the newest wild verbal diarrhea she spouted in the drop down box of her 'Trying Candy From Around The World |2'

' let's get this little piece of shit out of the way first. yes, i'm fat and eating candy. yes, i was more fat in my last trying candies video. yes, i understand that some of you trolls are going to point that out in a comment and thumbs down this video. i would like to say thank you! not only do your shitty comments mean nothing to me, but nothing brightens my day more than when people who don't like me contribute their time and energies to making me money. i super appreciate your efforts in putting my ass through college, i wish i could repay the favor but unfortunately i don't care about you.'

WHOOOOOOA. Check out the vitriol dripping off of that. So, I'll just take on my own comment - I suggested that she is an unhealthy weight and should seek out some help from a doctor and nutritionist....that could be said for any number of people around the world. So she admits she has a weight issue but then has to say she was MORE fat in another video? Very weird to say. And to say we're paying her way through college. Oh, Victoria. We've already discussed this. But you live in your 'truth'. ;)
And you don't care about us....yet you're clearly addressing something about your weight suspiciously right after several people have discussed your unhealthy lifestyle. Ooooook there Vick.

She also threw in this little nugget. '+ i'm having some baked chicken and carrots for lunch and watching pretty little liars! even though i know this isn't going up until later, just thought i'd let you know.' So, that's not again plainly obvious to try to tell us you're eating a healthy meal or anything. No, of course not. Because you don't care about anything us 'trolls' say. :roll: Sure, Jan :rofl:

Just so no one else wastes their time watching another YAWN INDUCING boring ass video - and not to give her any more pennies to go towards the wild pile of cash we're all accumulating for her :rofl: the video consisted of her eating candy....saying at one point she went on a date and ate a certain candy, obvious obligatory personal dating throw in she does......that she's giving the crappy candy she doesn't like to people at school she doesn't like but gasp she can't because even THEY watch her videos, :rofl: .......and then there was a candy shaped like a pig and she says 'I'm sure someone will say I look like this candy'. It was yet another awkward, boring, blah video - lacking in energy.

So....we all know you look here, Victoria. It's plainly obvious. If you don't care, why address it? If you're watching the money pile up and the gratis items roll in (the only important things to you, clearly not new and exciting content), why comment about us 'trolls' at all?
Victoria - CONFIDENCE IS QUIET, INSECURITIES ARE LOUD. Just let that sink in.

Oh and for God's sake, don't wear that damn pull over fleece in any more videos.
Get a screen grab before she deletes! That's so vile.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy stockpile, 5 thumbnails with the same eyeshadow, 6 with the same sweater.

Learner
Learner

Post by 44313 »

I still have a love/hate relationship with her videos, but nothing annoys me more than her attention seeking "hints" at dating and a boyfriend. It comes across as passive aggressively bragging. I wish she would realize that adults with a healthy emotional attitude towards dating and relationships don't feel the need to discuss a significant other in that way. If she doesn't want to discuss it, she could easily leave references to "the boy" out of her videos, and if she wants to discuss it, she should just say, "the guy I have been seeing," or, if it is a relationship, "my boyfriend." She doesn't have to go into details, and he doesn't have to be in videos, but she seems so juvenile when she drops those hints and seemingly off hand comments into videos.

SolidSackTime
Learner
Learner

Post by SolidSackTime »

44313 wrote:I still have a love/hate relationship with her videos, but nothing annoys me more than her attention seeking "hints" at dating and a boyfriend. It comes across as passive aggressively bragging. I wish she would realize that adults with a healthy emotional attitude towards dating and relationships don't feel the need to discuss a significant other in that way. If she doesn't want to discuss it, she could easily leave references to "the boy" out of her videos, and if she wants to discuss it, she should just say, "the guy I have been seeing," or, if it is a relationship, "my boyfriend." She doesn't have to go into details, and he doesn't have to be in videos, but she seems so juvenile when she drops those hints and seemingly off hand comments into videos.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ YES 100% - how has she not gotten this yet? She seems to have insane emotional hangups about relationships - I bet she's a real pleasure to be in a relationship with. :roll: I have been asking this since I heard about GG as she addressed it in one of her vlogs and I came here. WHY does she keep saying it? I mean we all know it's to try to humblebrag about having a boyfriend - but that's really what a 13 year old girl would do, not a grown woman about to graduate college. Most people by that point have had a significant relationship or several.
I honestly think most of the issues people take with her - this guy issue, her attitude, her weird self of entitlement - really all stems from her having incredibly low self esteem and gaining some through YouTube. I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't so....well, how she is now. I think we can see through her act and know who she was and how her life was before any attention was paid to her. She probably only received insults and very few compliments. She now seems to take the compliments from strangers and apply them like they know her and use them to bolster up the image she is creating of who she thinks she is. Too bad it's a castle built on quicksand.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

Damn victoria, back at it again with the grey pullover.....
She seriously couldn't have bother to change her shirt for each video.
And looking through her comments on her candy video, no one said anything mean. I never see rude comments on her videos...yet she's always complaining about the. Does she delete them or she just referring to this site?

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

I kinda like Victoria but I think she is lacking in the skill/talent department. She could do better, at least learn how to blend and match your eyes so they at least look similar

Learner
Learner

Post by 44313 »

What was that floral "mask" about? It looked crazy on her. Also, Victoria, don't put "Faux Freckles" in the title and then not discuss how you created them in the video. the video has under 100 comments too, despite the fact that it was a collab. Apparently people aren't dying to know how she made the freckles. Of course she shot herself in the foot a bit, because almost all of my related videos in the side bar are showing faux freckles techniques.

bexy52
Debater
Debater

Post by bexy52 »

mrosenfeld wrote:You people are pathetic. do you not have anything better to do with your time?
Well you're here too, sooo...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

This
Reminds me of this

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I'm not going to hate on her new profile pics, if that's the kind of makeup she likes/wants to do...whatever.
HOWEVER:
Is just me or does her neck area she made pink just look like a big rash? Not cute girl...
Also, I see no difference in her face from her old profile pic

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

People are going to start running here after this video. She was so passive aggressive towards people with something to say about her, from middle school all the way up til now. Can you let it go?

She made this video as a new "identity" or rebranding for a more fitting term. She says she already changed her intro and banner. Just wondering, are the lips in the intro hers? Is her banner her work because I can't see the whole thing and it is PIXELATED af. The only thing I can see being her work is maybe the end card. Please let me know if you know.

Anyway about the video. I can appreciate her explaining technique. But this I liked 1% and was scratching my head at the rest. She painted a black mask, rubbed pigment on her neck, speckled stuff on her face, and literally poured glitter on her face. From the thumbnail there is zero dimension and looks like black speckles on her face, vs video where you can see the gradient of shimmer.

I don't know guys, what did yall think?

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

DAMN the salt is REAL with this video.
This video just seemed like she wanted to throw a bunch of random shit on her face and make snarky little comments. Just about anyone could have made this tutorial and there like no real technique or skill needed. I feel like this could have been made into a really cool avant garde look. Instead of a black mask she could have done some different colors to make a cool gradient or even painted some stars on herself to make things looks more like a milkyway.
I even gave her the benefit of the doubt before clicking because I thought the video still just wasn't showing the details of the look but nope, that's just how it looks.

I really hope she does another tutorial like the Lisa frank one because that's the last time i've thought she did something really awesome and unique. Maybe she should get into body painting

Return to “V-Z”