Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by purplehazee »

mariamay9 wrote:
ChickonRules wrote:
happygolucky wrote:of course in her new Q&A she didnt mention her boob job lol. Im sure that contributed to your 15 pound weight gain, viv
LOL ikr^ so much for answering deep personal questions
I'm sure ppl asked her but she chose to not answer.

^does anyone think she's sucking in stomach? she looks so thin or maybe she photoshop/facetune idk
I think her disproportionate breast implants are whats making her look skinnier despite her "weight gain".

I find it funny shes drastically changed her online image from the sweet girl nextdoor to this wannabe instagram hoe persona.
^she changed after he ex cheated lol

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I only watched 3 minutes of her new haul video bc I was bored. She has 0 personality and she talks so lazily and youtube is her job but she puts 0 effort and no passion. Also a lot of people are asking her about the boob job

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

Is she moving to San Jose?????

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

aintnosaint wrote:Is she moving to San Jose?????
she's moving again??
boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

juicysweatsuits wrote:
aintnosaint wrote:Is she moving to San Jose?????
she's moving again??
She posted a snap in San Jose saying “future home” unknown if she’s moving doubt it, but it’s definitely looking like she dropped out of college, who has all this free time for travel and business in undergrad?

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Maybe her bf is moving there and she’s going with

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Lamonde_ wrote:Maybe her bf is moving there and she’s going with
Probably. She posted something on Twitter it looks like he got “traded” or transferred to school in California but they seem to be together very often idk what’s in Sab jose though lol

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

she said they met on bumble. would love to hear a story time on that. i have nothing against online dating (a lot of my friends are now married to guys they met on okcupid), but im interested to know who messaged whom, what he saw in her etc. probably will be one of her more interesting videos

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Well if they met on bumble, only women are allowed to message guys first, so she definitely messaged him. And it can't be a coincidence that he's a baseball player like her ex. She definitely has a type.

San Jose is actually pretty nice. It's a city that's a little south of SF so there's plenty to do. It's really expensive to live there though (those crazy SF home prices/rents creeping down), definitely more than Seattle.

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

vivian is super pretty and the first time i watched her, im like dam. this girl is mad young and bought her own house already. is this bf the same one she was dating from last year?

what happened with her ex?

sucks that all her videos are all sponsored.. smh but i guess thats how they make money

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

twinzrk wrote:vivian is super pretty and the first time i watched her, im like dam. this girl is mad young and bought her own house already. is this bf the same one she was dating from last year?

what happened with her ex?

sucks that all her videos are all sponsored.. smh but i guess thats how they make money
I think her ex cheated on her. Then she completely changed (don’t blame her, if you have been cheated on you know the feeling)... she got a boob job and is only uploading videos that are sponsored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boo, you whore.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Her channel is going downhill a lot of people are saying on the comments that she doesn't get the same views as in the past. It happens when you only upload sponsored videos. She should go back to college and do something bc youtube isn't for her, her videos are boring af and she doesn't know how to create content for herself

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

LaurieShelby wrote:Her channel is going downhill a lot of people are saying on the comments that she doesn't get the same views as in the past. It happens when you only upload sponsored videos. She should go back to college and do something bc youtube isn't for her, her videos are boring af and she doesn't know how to create content for herself
I’ve never seen a YouTuber so disengaged with their audience. She blatantly ignores the comments and can’t even be bothered to at least delete them to make herself look good. Her social blade stats aren’t amazing but she wouldn’t be making nearly enough to support her house mortgage, her rent at the other house, her BMW payments AND her frequent travel trips without them.,

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Of course the living with my boyfriend video was sponsored

boo, you whore.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

juicysweatsuits wrote:Of course the living with my boyfriend video was sponsored

if she's not getting paid she's not doing it.

I watched via Hooktube to not give her any view or ad revenue, but the video was very basic. Didn't really inform the audience about anything actually pertaining to their relationship or living situation besides "we were together all the time so he just moved in" which is literally what happens in every relationship :roll:
I was curious though, bc I swore i saw that he got recruited to a baseball team in Cali, on whether or not they were lying. Looks like he'll be moving in November to play with a new team (http://www.santaclarabroncos.com/sports ... 11170mtky9). So the video was really really pointless, they'e still in the honeymoon stage and have been "living" together for like 6 official months, let's be honest here they moved in together so sex would be more convenient lolol

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

They really should not be the people to inform others of how to live together. Must be seeeeeeewwww hard living together when you’re both sheltered and come from privileged families. She doesn’t have to work and he plays baseball. Such a hard life. She makes one sponsored video out of a month.

boo, you whore.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

she's literally sponsoring everything these days even her life and updates omg :roll: i really hope she doesn't get a lot of views

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

She’s moving to Cali with the bf. I don’t see this playing out well lol

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

I'm curious to know what's going on with her school situation. Doesn't she have like a year of school left ? I'd be pretty shock if she dropped out of college since it seems like an important milestone for her with her upbringing.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

CuriousKoala wrote:I'm curious to know what's going on with her school situation. Doesn't she have like a year of school left ? I'd be pretty shock if she dropped out of college since it seems like an important milestone for her with her upbringing.
Idk maybe she’ll do it online? Here in Spain you could do it online but idk how it works in USA. I don’t really think her moving with her bf to California is a good idea

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “V-Z”