ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uppiesbeads59

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:I think you are right. I can't watch her she irritates me lol.
I know she said in one of her earlier videos she would never cut her hair. Guess she means it.
I don't get the whole hair thing as mine is very thin and flat. I have shaved it all off a few times to me it is just hair but to some (cough cough Lisa) it is everything.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Fatlikekirsten wrote:She had lip injections and fillers, at last.in her 60's. She didn't say but you can tell on her last video.
She is only 54,and she did a video about her fillers.
I invite you to see her very last video and you will for sure realize how much her lips volume have increase. she can't even move them. She never had fillers on her marionette lines. Just Botox.

I am not aware of the age of the YouTube gurus, she acts like a 60's woman, dress like a 60's, talk like a 80's .... 2+2
English is not my first language

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Pluto wrote:There is something a little "off" with Tammy ever since she came back when ever that was. I think she has lost weight and while most people would say that was a good thing on her I don't think it suits her. Every video I watch she has that wet dog look. You know when a fluffy dog gets wet and all his puff and glory are gone. Her makeup choices are weird too. Bright, thick brownish coral lips and over-plucked eyebrows. I know I'm nitpicking, but you can just tell by the way she holds herself she thinks she's Miss America and it makes me chuckle

inside.

Another thing that is grinding my gears is her constant talk of retirement. She doesn't work or have kids, what is she retiring from? I mean her husband is a professional healthcare provider, he's not just another peg on a wheel. Sure if he wants to work less, great but don't retire early to sit around with Tammy all day in a face mask. She literally sounds like a ten year old when she talks about this subject. Boo hoo Tammy's cold in the winter, cry me a river. She could easily go to her second home in Florida without him to defrost whenever she needs to.
I haven't worked in 20 years but I still talk about retirement with my husband. That is what most married couples do. I don't blame her for not going to FL without her husband. My husband and I go everywhere together. Works for some couples and not for others. There are many things that bug me about this woman but it is obvious she truly adores her husband. A friend of mine is married to a doctor and it is no picnic. They works lots of long hours, so there is no wonder she looks forward to his retiring.

She has also said she has very high anxiety, so I am sure that is another reason she probably doesn't travel alone. I sadly can relate, as I have horrible anxiety too.
I think you are taking what I said way to personal. I've been married for 15 years and I don't work. I'm not a stranger to important conversations married people have. I'm sorry that your friend who is married to a doctor thinks her life isn't a picnic. I have the right to believe that if someone has a speciality in something that can help human beings, maybe not walk away entirely from that.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

I wonder if she'll do an updated "what did I do to my face" video. Sheesh, quite a change.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

ok, the fake accent coming and going and the runway modeling :rofl:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

theone wrote:ok, the fake accent coming and going and the runway modeling :rofl:
She thinks she is on QVC LOL

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Lol. She seeks lot of attention my goddness, she must have a big crisis because she have never done this show before. I almost feel bar for her.

Look at those genormeous lips, sad. What about the clothing? No fashion sense honey.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Matteroffact wrote:I wonder if she'll do an updated "what did I do to my face" video. Sheesh, quite a change.
Did you read her comments? She called someone an idiot for calling out she had more work done. I think her cheeks look uneven.
No, I haven't read them. I will have have a look now.

I always knew she had a big ego, but after watching the runway modeling with those facial expressions and haughty body mannerisms, I now think she's totally in love with herself.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just went and trawled through all the comments and couldn't find her calling anyone out did she remove them?

Also I think I have just figured out why she keeps saying as we age and when we are older etc etc.........because she wants people to say Oh no you look much younger :roll:

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

^^I figured she did remove a good chunk of them. Also, it looks like her subbies removed their own comments - judging from reading the first few comments, it's a bit disjointed. Tammy did leave the comment where she said someone was ignorant. Too bad, I wanted to read everything, lol.

I agree that her cheeks are uneven.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

She is not someone I would take fashion advice from. She has no "real" style. I follow sherristyle1 for that.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Birthday haul? She is 56!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Whatever she did to her bottom lip makes her look terrible, stiff as a nutcracker.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

She has been denying having lip filler in the comments. I have eyes, I can see your thick puffy lips!

I used to like her but she's changed, her videos are now so bleached out that you can't read a word on any of the bottles she holds up.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

yes, this! So many youtubers are doing this to blank out their lines and wrinkles. All smoke and mirrors. Trying to trick subbies into believing it's all due to creams and masks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “U-Z”