Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uppiesbeads59

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

theone wrote:
Fatlikekirsten wrote:^ I found it odd as well. I admire Jlo but I am younger than her and I wish being as god as her, even now, lol. But definitely Tammy is crazy, as she calls herself, she claims to be ill with fibromyalgia and so on but I don't see any of the symptoms when she workout or do the infinite mask routine.

I think she is an attention seeking.

hm.... Tammy actually said somewhere she has fibro? I missed that. I have had fibro for almost 6 yrs and it is a total bitch. Some days I don't even feel like brushing my teeth. No way I could put all the shit on my face she does or shop for all her shit. I spend 1/2 my days resting on heating pads. Maybe she just has some natural old age aches and docs are misdiagnosing her.
believe it or not... She says that all the time. I know what you mean. You don't even wanna hold a comb to brush your hair. Is awful. She is mentally ****
English is not my first language

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

This woman is so obnoxious I can't bare her. I tried to watch a haul and she was being so damn patronising about her paying $12 for a mask and not to worry she would carry the cost for US and report back WTF! Who the hell does she think she is talking to? Then someone remarked that she never says masks and she got all shitty with her. She has stopped with the peeps crap though so that's on plus lol.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I will be *cough* mourning the loss of my 30s soon and am depressed enough about it. Hooray to yearly mammograms and other crap for the rest of my life! Tammy is supposedly all about anti-aging and making it seem less painful, but her videos just make me feel worse. She always mentions some age-related problem and begins every other sentence with, "Now, AS WE AGE..."

She has me wanting to jump off a bridge by the end.

I also don't understand the supposed fibro. I know two people with it and they do not have the energy for daily masking, deep conditioning and all of that other anti-aging shizz. She must have a mild form of it. I didn't see her mention carrying the cost of a $12 mask for us, but think that's almost to the point of jaw-dropping. Seriously?!!

Oh, and what's with the Joelle shrine? It used to be a little ribbon or something, but now it's a framed photo with jewelry on it. I expect lit candles soon.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

bumbling_buzzard wrote:I will be *cough* mourning the loss of my 30s soon and am depressed enough about it. Hooray to yearly mammograms and other crap for the rest of my life! She makes me feel much worse. Tammy is supposedly all about anti-aging and making it seem less painful, but her videos highlight how painful it really is. She always mentions some age-related problem and begins every other sentence with, "Now, AS WE AGE..."

She has me wanting to jump off a bridge by the end.

I also don't understand the supposed fibro. I know two people with it and there is no way they have the energy for daily conditioning, masking and other crazy anti-aging shizz. She must have a mild form of fibro. I didn't see her mention carrying the cost of a $12 mask for us, but think that's almost to the point of jaw-dropping. Seriously?!!

Oh, and what's with the Joelle shrine? It used to be a little ribbon or something, but now it's a framed photo with jewelry on it. I expect lit candles soon.
I am 50 soon and don't do any of the crap she does nor have I had botox etc and I have no wrinkles to speakof, slackening skin now thats another thing and no amount of masks will change that as I said to Kandee Johnson you can;t moisturise genetics!! Here is the $12 speel if it doesn't come up at the right point go to 2.53
[youtube][/youtube]

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Ugh I do really hope with all my heart not to have her marionette lines when I am 55. She looks totally neglected, like if she did nothing for her face her whole fricking life. Why expensive mask? Why overpriced serums? Why ?... to look like a good looking Florida retired 65 years old woman?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Fatlikekirsten wrote:Ugh I do really hope with all my heart not to have her marionette lines when I am 55. She looks totally neglected, like if she did nothing for her face her whole fricking life. Why expensive mask? Why overpriced serums? Why ?... to look like a good looking Florida retired 65 years old woman?
Hate to break it to you but we all get those lines. When you get older your face drops unless you have great genetics or a facelift you are stuck with it, no amout of "mask" will cure it.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
Fatlikekirsten wrote:Ugh I do really hope with all my heart not to have her marionette lines when I am 55. She looks totally neglected, like if she did nothing for her face her whole fricking life. Why expensive mask? Why overpriced serums? Why ?... to look like a good looking Florida retired 65 years old woman?
Hate to break it to you but we all get those lines. When you get older your face drops unless you have great genetics or a facelift you are stuck with it, no amout of "mask" will cure it.
The only thing that will touch those things are fillers or maybe surgery. No amount of topical products will make a difference. Seeing as she was an aesthetician, you'd think she'd know this. Wasting money on Sisley and La Prairie will get you nowhere. I mean, this is the woman who utters "AS WE AGE" and "WOMEN OF AGE" every two sentences. You'd think she would know.

She thinks she's helping people to feel young, but how can she? All she does is remind everyone of their AGE. She's obsessed with that word.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She is obsessed with age. I have to think when people ask me how old I am as I in no way feel my age (and a lot say I don't look it) but she seems to hate the fact she is older and is doing all she can to stop it instead of just embracing it and enjoying life. All those hours with lotions and potions and our faces will do what they are going to do regardless of the amount of money you put on them.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

That's my point... We are not in the 80's like her hair, makeup and earrings say. We are in the 21st century and we have fillers, thousands of non invasive procedures that she could do to prevent that butter face.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I have never been a fan of this woman. I gave her a shot a long time ago but the annoying accents, immature choice of words and overall arrogant attitude kept me at arm's length. I checked back in with Tammy this evening and not much seems to have changed. Just who does this woman thinks she is? She must have been a big fish in a small pond to develop such an overinflated ego. She is attractive older woman but I wouldn't go looking for her to advice on anti-aging. She looks her age. I find it hard to admire women whose only success in life is through a man. She has no legacy of her own. No career. No children. What hobbies does she have outside of purchasing every high-end skincare product on the market?

I was very offput by her comment in the drawer video- "All negative comments stem from jealousy." I have news for you, Tammy. I am half your age and also have an arsenal of luxury skincare. I am not the least bit jealous of anything you possess. In my experience, it is when we are empty that we feel the need to have so much. When I was the most happy in my life, I had the least amount of "stuff." She is on an endless quest to salvage her youth rather than to embrace the wisdom and beauty that the later years bring to a woman.

She is a very harsh personality. I enjoy subscribing to older women on YouTube but find no inspiration or encouragement through Tammy's channel. She is so transparent- completely in love with herself. I imagine her to be stuck-up, rude and very abrasive in real life. Not a woman I'd like to be friends with and certainly not a channel I would subscribe to. As others have said before, she is dated- not only in her style but her demeanor as well.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chance86 wrote:I have never been a fan of this woman. I gave her a shot a long time ago but the annoying accents, immature choice of words and overall arrogant attitude kept me at arm's length. I checked back in with Tammy this evening and not much seems to have changed. Just who does this woman thinks she is? She must have been a big fish in a small pond to develop such an overinflated ego. She is attractive older woman but I wouldn't go looking for her to advice on anti-aging. She looks her age. I find it hard to admire women whose only success in life is through a man. She has no legacy of her own. No career. No children. What hobbies does she have outside of purchasing every high-end skincare product on the market?

I was very offput by her comment in the drawer video- "All negative comments stem from jealousy." I have news for you, Tammy. I am half your age and also have an arsenal of luxury skincare. I am not the least bit jealous of anything you possess. In my experience, it is when we are empty that we feel the need to have so much. When I was the most happy in my life, I had the least amount of "stuff." She is on an endless quest to salvage her youth rather than to embrace the wisdom and beauty that the later years bring to a woman.

She is a very harsh personality. I enjoy subscribing to older women on YouTube but find no inspiration or encouragement through Tammy's channel. She is so transparent- completely in love with herself. I imagine her to be stuck-up, rude and very abrasive in real life. Not a woman I'd like to be friends with and certainly not a channel I would subscribe to. As others have said before, she is dated- not only in her style but her demeanor as well.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

Great post, Chance.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Thank you! So many typos. It read like English wasn't my first language, lol. But this site is so difficult to use anymore I was pleased enough that it managed to post! I just had to get it off my chest. Tammy is not my type of woman. I think she sees herself as better than everyone else- even more commercially successful YouTubers. LisaLisaD1 has more subscribers, no? More views? She talks down to her "friend" Lisa as if she is her helpless little minion. I think she actually dislikes D1 and gets some sort of sick satisfaction from "guiding" her to certain products or labels. D1 has no self-confidence or true faith in herself so she feeds off the dynamic hook, line and sinker.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

She had lip injections and fillers, at last.in her 60's. She didn't say but you can tell on her last video.

callmecrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by callmecrazy »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:She had lip injections and fillers, at last.in her 60's. She didn't say but you can tell on her last video.
eeeeeesh....she looks a little frozen or she is having trouble talking almost........ :(

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

There is something a little "off" with Tammy ever since she came back when ever that was. I think she has lost weight and while most people would say that was a good thing on her I don't think it suits her. Every video I watch she has that wet dog look. You know when a fluffy dog gets wet and all his puff and glory are gone. Her makeup choices are weird too. Bright, thick brownish coral lips and over-plucked eyebrows. I know I'm nitpicking, but you can just tell by the way she holds herself she thinks she's Miss America and it makes me chuckle inside.

Another thing that is grinding my gears is her constant talk of retirement. She doesn't work or have kids, what is she retiring from? I mean her husband is a professional healthcare provider, he's not just another peg on a wheel. Sure if he wants to work less, great but don't retire early to sit around with Tammy all day in a face mask. She literally sounds like a ten year old when she talks about this subject. Boo hoo Tammy's cold in the winter, cry me a river. She could easily go to her second home in Florida without him to defrost whenever she needs to.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
Fatlikekirsten wrote:She had lip injections and fillers, at last.in her 60's. She didn't say but you can tell on her last video.
She is only 54,and she did a video about her fillers.
I thought she was 60 too because of the channel name ooooops :o

Return to “U-Z”