• Advertisement

voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Postby moonlightpixie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:31 am

hurricanebianca wrote:Also to me it's hypocritical of her to post pics of her semi-nude body in the name of body positivity and self-love, when it's just as staged and photoshopped as every other photo on her beige/pink instagram. Where's the empowerment in that?

I agree. Don't talk about body positivity if you hate your body and need to photoshop your photos for the ''goals''. There is nothing true behind it what she does. She lies and lies and lies to all of her fans.
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ShanghaiSalt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm

So sick of seeing her headboard.
ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Postby thelushprincess » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:32 am

I'd been following her for ages and didn't have a bad opinion of her but recently had to unfollow after seeing her latest Instagram post - an ad for the Natural Cycles app. A little irresponsible of someone with a young target audience to advertise this so shamelessly. I just wish she'd included something like "could still cause pregnancy, please visit your GP to discuss birth control options that are right for you", as it may not be as obvious to younger women and those who haven't had decent sexual education. Especially as Facebook relentlessly advertises the same app towards younger women as contraception. It's weird enough seeing advertisements for prescription medication on TV in the US, but at least those have disclaimers and 'talk to your doctor' at the end..

Many young women have poor or no sex education (talking to my doctor matter-of-factly in my 20s was far more helpful than 2 brief lessons at school about pads and condoms) and don't realise that an app is not a sound replacement for birth control. Please go back to shilling crappy makeup and at least try to act ethically.
thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Postby hurricanebianca » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Becca in her most recent primark haul: "I got a size 7, because I'm average"
1. WHY does she say this every single time she's talking about shoes?
2. Is a size 7 even average?

I also noticed that she showed the exact same checked blazer that she showed in a Primark haul 6 months ago. Is she just showing old items again to have something to show in a haul video?
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby moonlightpixie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:26 am

Size 7 UK (EU 40/40.5)is not normal. It's above average. Most females have an a size of EU 38/39
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby ShanghaiSalt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Lol Becca roasting her old videos is hilarious because other than the awful nail polish application, she actually looked so much better and her videos were much better than they are now.

Her hair was thicker (she now does that stupid middle parting on her fringe, wtf is that about)
She dressed more cute and less granny
She actually showed clothes on and did OOTD, we never see her try anything on anymore.
She did more favourites and hauls etc, now all she does is vlog herself eat at the same places, take photos at the same places, and tons of Rupert.

I saw quite a few comments saying how they missed they old vids etc, she really should go back to her YouTube roots and film some more old school videos.
ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Postby hurricanebianca » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:44 am

lol I love loved how she was roasting herself for the foundation lips, but it honestly hasn't been that long since the stopped wearing way too pale lipsticks! And yes, her videos were much more enjoyable back then. Her style was age-appropriate and fun (even if it was a bit weird sometimes) and I much prefer her highlighted inner-eye corners back then to her over-exaggerated eyebrows today. I've watched since before her break from youtube and she was honestly so much more likable and relatable than she is now. She used to get between 50-200k views per video back then with half as many subscribers! She can roast those videos all she wants, but they obviously had more to offer her subscribers.
And yes, her vlogs are incredibly boring. Her weeks look exactly the same. 5-minute long clips of Rupert sleeping or running in the park (who cares!) and her eating lunch with the same people. It's so boring. Why does she bother filming these things every week for the 3-5k views they are going to get?
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby omgwtfbbq » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post
omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Postby saywhatyouwant2me » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 pm

omgwtfbbq wrote:Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?

I remember that, I defended and believed her because I genuinely had a friend who's hair would grow out different colours every few months.

My friend's hair colour has been blonde, ginger and ashy blonde, but it was always gradient. It'd be blonde to slightly darker blonde then grow out fully dark blonde. Then you'd see random strands of lighter blonde, then it'd grow out fully gingery. Not massive changes like brunette straight to bombshell blonde but noticeable enough.

But now I know Becca is economical with the truth...
saywhatyouwant2me
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby crazycatgal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

omgwtfbbq wrote:Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?

Yes! She said her bright blonde hair was natural and then when ahe came back with dyed dark brown hair she said that was natural too.

I also think her style used to be so much better than the stiff old lady clothes that she wears now.
crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Postby moonlightpixie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 pm

You know her life is pathetic when she even has to lie about her fucking hair :roll:
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby hurricanebianca » Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 am

Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby Fairycake » Wed May 16, 2018 12:06 pm

her singing :roll:
Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Postby clouise_92 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:02 pm

hurricanebianca wrote:Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.

Wait hold on okay so I just figured out they aren't together anymore because of her new video. I barely pay attention to her but thought it was weird when they moved in together SO quickly. Can someone give me the quickest rundown ever of what we think happened? She really lent him a HUGE chunk of money and is surprised he isn't paying it back? Good grief.
clouise_92
Learner
Learner

Postby hurricanebianca » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

clouise_92 wrote:
hurricanebianca wrote:Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.

Wait hold on okay so I just figured out they aren't together anymore because of her new video. I barely pay attention to her but thought it was weird when they moved in together SO quickly. Can someone give me the quickest rundown ever of what we think happened? She really lent him a HUGE chunk of money and is surprised he isn't paying it back? Good grief.

In a vlog she said that he changed very quickly. She has hinted at him being manipulative and emotionally abusive, but she hasn't given any details on it. She was pretty naive, he had a huge debt even before they got together, but she still decided to lend him thousands of pounds (he made a pretty sad gofundme page after she left him). Not saying it's her fault, but she can wave that 6k goodbye I think
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby omgwtfbbq » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 pm

So the first story in becca's new video is definitely either a rip off of one of imogenation's or they've somehow dated the same guy and done the same thing....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLS9tmrsQs4
Imogen starts talking about the money thing at 9:50ish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rig4z3W9_k
Similarities:
Date with guy who wouldn't stop talking
Only get something cheap and the guy gets a lot of expensive stuff
The guy has only brought a small amount of cash
They offer to pay on card (but pretend they don't care about money but it's the intent)
They go somewhere else & he's going to pay but then she has to pay by card again
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post
omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Postby hurricanebianca » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:05 pm

I know this has been commented on before, but Becca recently made another paid promotion for Natural Cycles. I only just recently started to look into the app, and even the suggestion that the app works as contraception is very, very irresponsible and unethical. This type of app should not be promoted by influencers and it makes me kind of sick to think about how much money Becca has probably been paid to promote this product as contraception. It's one thing to promote a certain foundation, it's quite another to promote a pseudoscientific app that is known to cause unwanted pregnancies.
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby noragrets » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:24 am

am i going crazy or are her pics craaaaazily face tuned? she changes the proportion of her face so much that it makes her forehead/general head size seem huuuuuge
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby crazycatgal » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 am

Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.
crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Postby hurricanebianca » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:37 am

crazycatgal wrote:Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.

That explains A LOT. Contraception (if we should even call it that) shouldn't be promoted through 'influencers' anyway! I have a lot of respect for anyone who chose to turn down that kind of money instead of making a lazy instagram ad promoting something they know nothing about.
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby saywhatyouwant2me » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:56 am

hurricanebianca wrote:
crazycatgal wrote:Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.

That explains A LOT. Contraception (if we should even call it that) shouldn't be promoted through 'influencers' anyway! I have a lot of respect for anyone who chose to turn down that kind of money instead of making a lazy instagram ad promoting something they know nothing about.

I'm side eyeing the many bloggers and influencers I saw promote it. The money must've been good. And some even pretend to have a healthy ethos. I know all too well the negative effects of birth control but I'd never encourage someone who actively isn't trying to get pregnant to simply go by hormones. Anyway I'm not here to preach :lol:
saywhatyouwant2me
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby hurricanebianca » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 am

I find it hilarious how she doesn't even look that much different in her drag makeup. I couldn't even tell her eyebrows were glued down, it looks so much like her normal, everyday makeup and it's not a good thing.

Also eye-rolling at her trying to make it seem like she's been a fan of drag for years when she only started watching RPDR and making references to it like a year ago tops. "Why wasn't I born a gay man?" - stop it, it's so cringey. (maybe i'm a little extra sensitive to it because i have a rpdr username lol)
hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Postby moonlightpixie » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:39 am

But she doesn't even have any sex to promote contraception.
how would she know??
moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to U-Z
VigLink badge