Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Guest »

I don't understand why these girls sell their outfits minutes after wearing them! More to the point who the hell are the girls buying their cast offs at those prices. I mean do they even dry clean them before they send them out?

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Archmanlia »

night_garden wrote:I don't understand why these girls sell their outfits minutes after wearing them! More to the point who the hell are the girls buying their cast offs at those prices. I mean do they even dry clean them before they send them out?
All we know is that she put them up as sold. She then had the nerve to say she will send them out fri.

If (the very big if) she has sold them at a profit (ridiculous price) she should at least send them out quickly.

Another Scottish scammer. The outfits were nothing special or unique.

Was it her cousin or sis that got married?

Funny how she is suddenly best mates with mulberry again.

It’s not like this girl has a good job how can she afford all these holidays? Makes you wonder if her parents are propping up her marriage?

Silly little girl.

BlahBlahBlah12
Learner
Learner

Post by BlahBlahBlah12 »

Why does Saarah love making herself look much older with the way she does her makeup? She looked more her age during her garden party.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I think it was her cousins wedding, she only has one sister who's about ten I think.

Usually she does wear nice Asian outfits, but this one was a bit meh.

Post by Guest »

Gossipqueen90 wrote:Every single one of you useless hating bitches worried about how others pay for their lifestyle. Bitch how broke are you that you gotta sit ur sorry ass at home and count other peoples monayyyyyyyyy

Whether it's her money her mans money her dads money or their neighbors money, why the actual hell are you so invested? Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're such a FAN

Omg so funny seriously I'm loving all these forum threads. You begums and Hajras and Najmas and Bushras STAY MAD at all these girls on Instagram who chose to live their best life lolllllll maybe your mommy and daddy don't let you do the things these girls do, maybe you've never left your house or gone to a proper holiday? It's ok Najma Begum your time will come too. Have patience and learn to mind your own business.

The quality of your life truly depends on the quality of your thoughts... you forum losers are really hurting yourselves and your own self esteem by posting here but hey it's entertaining to see how mad y'all can get lmaoooooo
LOL which one of Sarah's 'sisters' are you? Funny how you come onto a forum claiming we are invested in other people's business and what they do by swearing at others and INVESTING yourself in what we do. Making judgements about us and what we are doing. See the irony there sweetheart.
I love how Asian girls see their ability to 'go on holiday' as some sort of status symbol. The whole world travels and goes away these days and it your pakistani you've probable been to Pakistan plenty of times.

Secondly Sarah and all these other girls CHOOSE to put themselves on a social media platform. They want to be 'influencers' 'Bloggers' and the like. They expect us to invest in them but have a problem when we call them out for their shady dealings. Also what is with the names? Hajra, Najma, Bushra??? Why do you have a problem with those names and why are you judging those who have those names. I didn't realise your pure heart would allow you to do that. Explain to me the difference between your comments in your post and any other comment anywhere.

If you are really not that bothered Sarah or you have a 'pure heart' why come here and comment, why come on this thread at all. You keep doing you. By the way people with genuinely pure hearts do not need to constantly tell others they have pure hearts.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Night Garden just ignore the irreverent insect. Just let bark and we'll carry on slating her idols.

Post by Guest »

Gossipqueen90 wrote:Every single one of you useless hating bitches worried about how others pay for their lifestyle. Bitch how broke are you that you gotta sit ur sorry ass at home and count other peoples monayyyyyyyyy

Whether it's her money her mans money her dads money or their neighbors money, why the actual hell are you so invested? Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're such a FAN

Omg so funny seriously I'm loving all these forum threads. You begums and Hajras and Najmas and Bushras STAY MAD at all these girls on Instagram who chose to live their best life lolllllll maybe your mommy and daddy don't let you do the things these girls do, maybe you've never left your house or gone to a proper holiday? It's ok Najma Begum your time will come too. Have patience and learn to mind your own business.

The quality of your life truly depends on the quality of your thoughts... you forum losers are really hurting yourselves and your own self esteem by posting here but hey it's entertaining to see how mad y'all can get lmaoooooo
Also just had a look at your previous posts - you didn't mind being a part of this forum before and commenting on others. I guess you were referring to yourself when you said sad bitches in this forum.

Post by Guest »

Candycrush wrote:Night Garden just ignore the irreverent insect. Just let bark and we'll carry on slating her idols.
It's the hypocrisy that I find amusing. These girls will slate others, gossip etc everything but then has a problem when others call them out or express their opinions.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

night_garden wrote:
Candycrush wrote:Night Garden just ignore the irreverent insect. Just let bark and we'll carry on slating her idols.
It's the hypocrisy that I find amusing. These girls will slate others, gossip etc everything but then has a problem when others call them out or express their opinions.
It's probably one of them or their family members which makes it even more delicious lol. Let them read and weep.

Amymayy
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amymayy »

She didn't have a problem commenting before I see. Just seen a few if her posts asking for dirt and bitching away

Amymayy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amymayy »

Also is it possible for vanity to go any blonder? She's starting to look like an aunty going through a midlife crisis

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Amymayy wrote:Also is it possible for vanity to go any blonder? She's starting to look like an aunty going through a midlife crisis
It’s another desperate attempt to stay in the limelight in a sea of younger and better looking instagramners. VFs time is up and she knows it :rofl: :rofl:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Her latest yellow outfit :rofl: :rofl:

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Rosy100 wrote:Her latest yellow outfit :rofl: :rofl:
She's becoming built like a bus. She's ruined her figure, especially with her height she's going to look like a mini bodybuilder on steroids.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Candycrush wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:Her latest yellow outfit :rofl: :rofl:
She's becoming built like a bus. She's ruined her figure, especially with her height she's going to look like a mini bodybuilder on steroids.
That outfit was a huge fail and her family let her wear it despite it making her look wider and smaller. :rofl:

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Vanityfemme showing her business managements skills again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fatimakhan
Learner
Learner

Post by fatimakhan »

Why would she upload such a hideous hair colour, she pretends to get offended by the hate but she actually just loves the attention. She wanted everyone to comment as her latest outfit pics only get comments from fake profiles.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Candycrush wrote:Vanityfemme showing her business managements skills again.
After her sisters court appearances (numerous) you’d think she would learn. Proper thuglife

Post by Guest »

One things I’ve noticed about vanityfemme is sometimes when she tags her accessories, like her sunglasses in her God awful new blonde picture, when you go on the actual website, so for this one it’s (ASOS) it’s not even there :? What does she get out of lying. Just admit it’s from some stall or something :roll:

Post by Guest »

Either I just can’t find them or she’s lying. But I’ve noticed she’s done this a few times

Return to “Vanity Femme”