Xiaxue Part 6

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 6

Post by eleventhirty »

What's that big empty spot with all the sparse hair around it?
If she was born with a bald patch it really didn't look as apparent when she was younger :? I wonder if the bleaching made it worse.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

I didn't think babies/toddlers could get frown lines? In her latest Dayre entry, 2 pics of Dash show very obvious frown lines on the forehead. Either that, or it's very bad photoshop, which would also mean she alters his looks before posting.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

s3rendipity wrote:Why is her rental car left-hand drive? Or is she only pretending to be in the driver's seat leaning very close to the dashboard, when she is really in the passenger's seat. I wonder if she uses a booster seat when she drives considering she's uber short. :D
In Canada & the US, our cars are left hand drive. Its probably the same in SG. Or her car could be an import from Canada or the US,although I doubt that. I know Australia & the UK are right hand drive, and that's odd to me.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue reminiscing how thin she used to be pre-Dash.
#throwbackthursday!! Today is @nuffnang's birthday!! This photo, taken from @yutakis' blog, was from their birthday party two years ago!! In 2012 I was so skinny wtf!! Then during nuffnang's birthday in 2013 I was pregnant with Dash. This year I'm going with the same bunch of friends again! Glad for the friendship blogging has brought me. @yutakis @bongqiuqiu @sophiewillocq

Some pics from her recent blog post.
Tossing the ball in the air... Hahahahahha I look so stupid with the purple socks I was made to wear.
No, Wendy, it's not the socks. lol! :lol:

Lol dash and his two girlfriends. This looks like a race scale... Left most white to right most Chinese. Dash in the middle.
Leave it to race conscious Xiaxue to point it out.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

Those roots look so terrible, not to mention the fading.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

In the last two he looks a bit like London Asher when he was younger. Cute.

Anyone notice those marks in her left arm? Looks like bitemarks. Dash is biting? Or maybe they're hickies... ew

She looks emaciated in that old pic. Like literally her frailness makes her head looks sooo gigantic, and her hair looks like it's holding for dear life. Not that it's much better now, but at leadt it doesn't look like a partycity wig any more.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

paperbag wrote:In the last two he looks a bit like London Asher when he was younger. Cute.

Anyone notice those marks in her left arm? Looks like bitemarks. Dash is biting? Or maybe they're hickies... ew

She looks emaciated in that old pic. Like literally her frailness makes her head looks sooo gigantic, and her hair looks like it's holding for dear life. Not that it's much better now, but at leadt it doesn't look like a partycity wig any more.
She's dieting again, she misses being that slim. She mentions it in passing in one of her new Dayre entries, I'll look back and see if I can find it. I don't know if she's on the pills again (but I suspect she is), but she is actively trying to become that slim again.

ETA: here's the exact sentence. I was supposed to be on a diet but I skipped breakfast and lunch so I guess my sinful dinner can be forgiven. Excuses.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

paperbag wrote:In the last two he looks a bit like London Asher when he was younger. Cute.

Looks too big to be a baby's bitesize, probably mike, but hickies are pinky/purple no?

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
s3rendipity wrote:Why is her rental car left-hand drive? Or is she only pretending to be in the driver's seat leaning very close to the dashboard, when she is really in the passenger's seat. I wonder if she uses a booster seat when she drives considering she's uber short. :D
In Canada & the US, our cars are left hand drive. Its probably the same in SG. Or her car could be an import from Canada or the US,although I doubt that. I know Australia & the UK are right hand drive, and that's odd to me.

Far as I know, Singapore drives opposite to Canada and the US, so right hand drive. Maybe she mirrored the image to show her better side?

I should know, i've often returned from Singapore and worked straight into the driver's seat when I was aiming for the passenger side.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

The marks on her arm are probably vaccinations to protect other kids in the play center, like for whooping cough, etc.

The car images are mirrored. The beauty mark under her eye is on her left side, in the images they are on the right.

Xx really has a screwy outlook on food, very eating disorder-ish. She gorges herself or she starves, she never moderates. Unhealthy.

Starving triggers your body into thinking it's a famine. So every bit if food you eat will go directly to fat. Eating tons of fresh vegetables & light proteins would fill you up, are good for you, have little calories, and would make your body believe there's plenty. Moderation would give you fast, full, weight loss.

She's starving then binging on gobs of greasy fatty food... She's going to get so fat lol

Look what she ate for one single meal.

Tempura battered fried egg 100 for egg + about 50 cal for the batter and the grease
Corn (looks like 1/2 cup) 60 calories
Ramen 300 - 400 calories
Pork 150 cal + breading & oil add abt 50 more cal
Fois gras 80 cal per tblsp serving size, she had 2

This one meal was approximately 900 - 1000 calories not including anything else like drinks, etc

Normal people eat about 1200 calories all day long. She stuffs that down in one meal.

I remember she gorges herself on fat greasy food when she gets her hair done too--bags and bags of take out brought to her while she sits at the salon. I never knew a midget could eat so much.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I assumed she was still on those diet pills to lose the baby weight. To keep it from coming back, too.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

In her Dayre entry, she calls Tyler bubu, it's like she's so close to Tjin and family, when in reality, she barely knows them.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

eleventhirty wrote:
Normal people eat about 1200 calories all day long. She stuffs that down in one meal.

I remember she gorges herself on fat greasy food when she gets her hair done too--bags and bags of take out brought to her while she sits at the salon. I never knew a midget could eat so much.

1200 calories a day is crazy. That's what Kpop stars eat to maintain their figure, it's not enough. I mean a subway with meat and cheese and some salad dressing puts you into the 700-800 range.

But honestly, this is XX, she has never worked towards anything in her life. Wants to have a baby, has one within the year. Wants a reno on her apartment, begs. Wants to lose weight, pops pills...she'll never diet properly or count calories, she'll always pick the easiest way out. ALWAYS.

Also, Tjin knows Arissa and other members of the well-heeled, monied crowd in Sg, so XX is prooobably sucking up to her in hopes of making it into the "in" crowd, remember how she bragged about attending AC's birthday bash at Zouk? She was merely Kaykay's guest and while Kaykay received a little smthing from AC when she start her jewellery brand. Meanwhile, XX (with her fake goods, that any monied person interested in fashion would frown upon) and her sucking up to AC via the diss of Dawn is still never mentioned by AC, never acknowledged by her or any other member of the monied young crowd...and i think XX now sees Tjin as her way in...

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

teeheeheehee wrote:
eleventhirty wrote:

1200 calories a day is crazy. That's what Kpop stars eat to maintain their figure, it's not enough. I mean a subway with meat and cheese and some salad dressing puts you into the 700-800 range.
Yeah, I agree. 1200 calories is not enough for a normal height and weight person. It's actually for a relatively small person who is trying to lose weight.

I'm 5'-1" and my daily caloric intake to maintain my weight is 1500 calories. If I want to lose 1 pound a week, that's when scale back my calories to 1200 calories a day. I know about all of this because I was gung ho about fitspo a couple years back. I did P90X, drank tons of water, ate tons of fibrous fruits and veggies, etc. and all that jazz, haha.

No one, ever, especially anyone that's taller than I am, should restrict to 1200 calories a day as an eating lifestyle.

Now for XX, since she's shorter than I am (4'-10"? I think), I think 1200 calories are okay for her height, but she needs to spread it out throughout the day and EXERCISE (pssh, who am I kidding? she's too lazy for that). 400 calories for breakfast, 100 calorie snack, 400 calories for lunch, 100 calorie snack, 400 calories for dinner. This will keep her metabolism working all day. 400 calories per meal is actually achievable if you eat a lot of low calorie, but filling, fruits and vegetables with a side of protein with healthy fats like tuna or salmon. Avocados are also a good source of healthy fats.

I hate the fat phobia that we have going on in the US right now. Despite what people have been saying for over 2 decades, FATS are good for you! You just need to make sure that you pick the healthy ones. Nuts, seeds, fish, avocados, eggs, even butter in moderation, are good for you.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Sophie posted a few pics on her Dayre blog when she visited Xiaxue along with QQ, and Yutaki (not featured) fairly recently.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

smiley wrote: Image
QQ looks like an old woman. XX looks really homely these days. Everything about her is do boring and depressing these days. Where's the glamour and fun that earned her fans? Yawn.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

sorry to say this but QQ's faded blue hair looks moldy. haha! is that the word to describe her hair?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Polarbear wrote:sorry to say this but QQ's faded blue hair looks moldy. haha! is that the word to describe her hair?
That blue hair was so awful. Thankfully, she changed that mess recently and it looks better now.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

and what do they call this color as? ash gray with olive tone? LOL! i just came up with the name.. i have no idea what color that is. hehe!

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^^ QQ still looks like an old lady with that color.

Return to “Xiaxue”