Xiaxue Part 6

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue Part 6

Post by Chiyou »

Polarbear wrote:
paperbag wrote:Not only is the application disgusting, but everyone knows blush on the apples of your cheeks ages you... everyone except wendy apparently.
really??? i didn't know that but i always put my blusher on the apple of my cheeks and also slightly above my cheeks.
Face product placements have really changed since the 1980s...which, judging from XX's blush application, she's still stuck in that decade.

I don't do this myself personally because I don't wear foundation on a day to day basis, but for those who wear foundation (especially full coverage) that tends to cover up the natural flushing color of their faces, the basics are like this to give your face back some definition:

1. Highlighter above the apples of the cheeks
2. Blush on the apples of the cheek blended towards the temples
3. Contour shade in the hollows of the cheek blended slightly towards the temples and not too close to your mouth (varies depending on your facial structure)

The above 3 steps should be done subtlely and then built up if necessary. You aren't supposed to LOOK like your have highlighter, blush, and contour on your face. It's supposed to look like your face is just flushed that way.

XX just has blush ALL OVER her cheeks, which is why I think paperbag is saying that XX is doing it wrong.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smiley »

LOL! She never lets up, does she?

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
smiley wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:Btw, does anybody remember that strange comment she made about how she Singaporean children born and raised in the USA were cuter than those from Singapore? I thought that was odd, and it really showed her sense of self-loathing.
Please help refresh my memory, Cupcakefrosting, as I don't seem to recall at the moment. Can you post the quote or link? :)
Here you go, lol.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

[Picture of a random little boy]

"Pure Chinese kid right? But why like even ABCs are cuter than locally bred children?"

And, of course, there are also comments on how cute the angmoh children at the festival were (she brought up their heritage) and how she just wanted to hug them. Probably because they were "angmoh."

Lol.
Thank you, Cupcakefrosting! I appreciate the link you provided. :D What the hell is her problem? She thinks American Born Chinese children are cuter because they happen to be in the US? Even to this day, she's always making comparisons about people's appearances whether they're angmohs, eurasians, or other Singaporeans. :roll:

Post by Guest »

You should blend the blush outwards and gradient the intensity towards the end not smack dab it. Otherwise it makes you look too grave which is what people refer as aging. And also because it looks like it's from the 80s.

That was just a harmless stupid comment but she's so paranoid lol. Where do people say she neglects her pet if not here? She should stop reading us so much :)

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote:Pics from her Dayre blog. She sure does wear a lot of heavy makeup. I see the pink baboon ass blusher again. :lol:

WTF is happening to both their skulls? They keep getting longer & taller :|

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote:LOL! She never lets up, does she?

[/url]
I wonder why so indignant... she has a track record of throwing animals away that were inconvenient for her or that she felt were being ungrateful. She's pushed her kid onto other people because he's inconvenient and mentally exhausting. I too feel bad for any living thing under her care because she's irresponsible, incapable of handling anything outside of sitting in a tiny room piling makeup onto her monkey face (and she even does that ridiculously badly).

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Somebody posted

XX looks like a maid, "taking care" of Dash

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

halfasiantakeover wrote:http://dayre.me/dashoftheday :? Um...if I was XX I'd be pretty freaked out by having random people make an entire Dayre site devoted to my son. Yes Audrey's son has one also, but its done by Tim. But knowing XX, she'd take it as a massive compliment on how popular Dash is. Either way it freaks me out.

I would hate to be a blogger or vlogger with children, because their images can be used in so many creepy and dangerous ways. I remember reading about a popular mommy blogger who had her son's photos stolen from her site and used by somebody to create a fake cancer charity (she claimed he was her son who died from childhood cancer), just so she could collect the money. It makes you wonder if Dash is overexposed by XX, or in his case, exploited. He's the best thing to happen to her nonexistent blogging career in YEARS. She was fast becoming irrelevant before she got pregnant.
Interestingly, I have posted some pics from Dashoftheday on this very thread because XX didn't post them on her Dayre blog or IG. I'd also freak out if my kid had a fan page. Have you read captions/comments? I've read, "Oh my love" or "In love with this smile" or "love you". There was a pic that weirded me out. The fan page editors posted a side by side pic of an unclothed baby with kisses all over his/her entire body saying what they wanted to do with Dash, but in reality, kiss Dash on his face and chest. How creepy is that?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue 1,2,3,4,5,6... Six little teeth!!
Thank you for the great shot @heyrozz!! #babyteeth #hystericaldash #happydash #laughingdash #10months19days #mustache #cutestbabyoninstagram #dashsayre

Poor thing... he really has XX's huge head.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

OMG!! that pic of XX with dash in dash's fan page, she had her blusher all the way to side of her mouth?!!! it's like going to extend it to her jaw or something. sigh... blusher is never going to be enough for her. LOL!

Post by Guest »

That's cute. I said he would walk by 11 months but he was a bit ahead! Babies who use walkers usually walk a bit early.

Xx has shaded that dashoftheday account before, but I guess she'd rather have the attention than not... One time she said that that account "stalked all her friends and liked pictures on instagram" to get pictures of dash. She also rudely asked her not to post the pictures from babystyleicon's announcement, the ones she posted before the account was launched. And the girl was all apologetic like "if you don't want me to post any pictures I'll stop! I don't want to upset you" or something like that. Anyway I think it's a bit weird but it comes with the territory I suppose.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^ I wonder if XX realizes that once you post to instagram and facebook, the photos are no longer your property, they now belong to Facebook....so technically anyone could reupload and reshare the photos...cue case of American family who ended up on a billboard in Europe as an ad for a department store.

She can't stop anyone from sharing, saving, reuploading etc. It's the internet, once it's up there...EVERYONE (legally or not) will do whatever they want to the picture, no one really needs your permission anymore. No private citizen anyway. She can't control people outside of her little minions. =.=

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

New Dayre entry
“What do you like best about your body?”

When you ask anyone that question they usually will reply a body part of theirs that looks good... Their eyes or legs or long fingers etc.

It's all exterior... Nobody really thinks about internally speaking, what they like about their body.

Lol I'm so random. Just a thought I am having...

When I was younger and people asked me that question, my answer was that I liked my butt best. It's quite perky.

But now as I'm getting older, I see signs everywhere of my body breaking down.

Slower metabolism, aches everywhere, injuries healing slower and less effectively... In the past, one day is all it takes to recover from a stiff neck. Now wtf, been weeks and it still hurts!!

I then realise how much I have abused my body and took its perfection for granted!!!

The elders say don't slouch... I fuck cared... Why cannot slouch, it's not causing me any problem.

I strained my eyes and back and wrists using the computer day and night... Never used to be a problem... No pains last after a good night's rest.

Now wtf?? No pains go away!!!

I feel so OLD!! And I'm only 30!!

I think we all need to appreciate more the functionality of our body... Not take it for granted that even with abuse it will always recover.

Today I'm gonna list out what I like about my body!! Well the still good bits remaining that is.

I have great digestion, I rarely get stomachaches or bloating or gastric problems. I poop everyday lol. Thank you stomach and intestines.

I have perfect eyesight. Thank you eyes. They are however very dry so I can't wear contact lens for long without my whole eye turning a scary red. But let's not talk about that.

I am able to sleep easily and well. Not sure which body part to thank.

I rarely get headaches and never had a migraine. Thank you brain.

My sense of hearing, taste, touch, smell all work normally. Thank you various organs.

My womb and placenta produced a healthy baby so they work I guess.

I'm not clinically depressed or insane. Thank you brain chemicals and hormones.

My immune system isn't bonkers and attacking itself.

I don't think I have the dreaded C word. Thank you cells for dividing properly.

I don't have hair loss. Thank you hormones and pores on head.

I don't have incontinence. Thank you bladder!!

I have regular periods. Thank you, eh, eggs? Fallopian tubes?

Ok can't think of any other underappreciated body parts I should thank. Please continue functionally normally!!

Meanwhile can my shitty spine/inflamed muscles causing me back/neck/arm/wrist pains cut it out???

I think I need to go do exercises. Fts why can't our body just remain pristine and slim without fucking exercise?! I hate exercise.

(a pic of Dash)

So jealous of dash... I bet he has no old people aches like me.

If my body is capable of producing a new spine that is perfectly aligned (dash's) why can't it just heal mine???!

Sometimes I think with stem cell technology immortality is achievable, just concealed from the public because of the havoc that would wreck.

Does that make me sound like some crazed conspiracy theorist?

I think some biologist out there must think I'm an idiot.

(another pic of Dash)

Cute pic of Irondash to compensate for my depressive and boring blog entry today.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Belated Chinese New Year pics which included XX courtesy of QQ's blog. (Baby Joen's so cute! Good grief. I just want to sock Yutaki in the face for trying to be all cutesy. Ugh.)

Post by Guest »

Why is she thanking the PORES for her hair growing shouldn't it be FOLICLES? Folicles themselves aren't even pores at all, lmao.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She probably wouldn't have back pain if she actually exercised and took care of her body.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Is she wearing CL's in those pics because she looks somewhat decent aside from the photoshop and filters haha

Also QQ's smile looks so contrived lol
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Tea_and_Crumpets
Informer
Informer

Post by Tea_and_Crumpets »

smiley wrote:Belated Chinese New Year pics which included XX courtesy of QQ's blog. (Baby Joen's so cute! Good grief. I just want to sock Yutaki in the face for trying to be all cutesy. Ugh.)
That's a super cute baby! Yutaki wrecks the shot, i mean he's pushing himself to the front of the camera.
foxoxoxo wrote:Also QQ's smile looks so contrived lol
Totally looks like she's constipated or just passed some gas.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

foxoxoxo wrote:Is she wearing CL's in those pics because she looks somewhat decent aside from the photoshop and filters haha

I guess the fat grafting she had done messed up her smile? She looks constipated...like she really has to go, but had to hold it in to take a photo before running to the restroom.

switchgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by switchgirl »

foxoxoxo wrote:Is she wearing CL's in those pics because she looks somewhat decent aside from the photoshop and filters haha

She's also mentioned before that QQ's much better at photoshopping than she is so maybe that's why she looks decent. At least QQ retains a 'human-look'.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

So jealous of dash... I bet he has no old people aches like me.

If my body is capable of producing a new spine that is perfectly aligned (dash's) why can't it just heal mine???!

Sometimes I think with stem cell technology immortality is achievable, just concealed from the public because of the havoc that would wreck.

Does that make me sound like some crazed conspiracy theorist?
This is the 5th time I've read her write this same exact paragraph in the last 6 months. Literally word for word. Don't be thankful yet, you probably have Alzheimer's, Wendy. Also, it's WREAK not "wreck". It's a first grade level word. Genius IQ lol.

To me I think when QQ shops XX she always looks kind of demented. I wonder why qq is smiling like that?? With closed mouth when she's had all that dental work done...

Joen is really a super cute little guy. Such big eyes, adorable. I remember xx posting ugly birth photos of him on her feed to try to compare him to Dash, letting people say every mean thing possible about him, very evil spirited bitch thing to do.

Return to “Xiaxue”