teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 5

Post by teeheeheehee »

wbread wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote: Oh she knows the difference, but knowing her, the truth means nothing and it's all about appearances, so to make Dash appear to be hitting milestones developmentally faster than other babies his age..she'll say and do and claim whatever it takes.

It's cute sure, but honestly at this stage, Dash is doing the equivalent of those talking huskies..."IWUOOOU" and it is their owners and us who go..."OMG, THAT DOG JUST SAID I LOVE YOU."...That's what people are saying XX is doing.
Yeah, but that's pretty normal. If a husky did that howling thing I'd find it cute too, and maybe even say it sounds like I LOVE YOU if it does to me?

The thing is, parents ARE pretty deluded about their children. They're always the smartest, the prettiest, the most precious etc etc. This thing about her being overly proud is just nitpicking. Xx is just a show off. As usual. Don't see the big deal.
Yes, most parents are deluded about their children...most people are also deluded about themselves (See X factor, the Idol Series, ____ got talent, The Voice etc.). Also the husky isn't "talking", he's vocalizing...the equivalent of babbling and it is us, the adults who place our expectations on it (Dash and huskies) and make the dog/kid seem extra extra special. I should know, my dog doesn't even talk and he's still the most special little snowflake....but only to me, and i don't go around shoving him into other dog owners faces and saying shit like "Look at how beautiful his eyes are, how soft his hair, he's from Germany you know...so he might not like local pet food..." Or stuff like that. (Parodying her is so much fun....and yes i know dogs =/= children, but since I'm young and childless, he is...SO I'M BLOCKING YOU IF YOU INSULT HIM ;) )

She IS overly proud, I find that a flaw in a human being, to me it isn't nitpicking. She shows-off beyond what she really has. The ones who truly know their worth, their value and what they can accomplish...they don't flash and jingle and glam their way around.

OHOHOH. Curious. What was you guys' first word?

Mine was "Niema", not a real word but I associated it with the neighbours getting home. Parents found conscious awareness much more celebration worthy than the babbling "mamagogogagagappababagee?" T.T

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

teeheeheehee wrote:
wbread wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote: Oh she knows the difference, but knowing her, the truth means nothing and it's all about appearances, so to make Dash appear to be hitting milestones developmentally faster than other babies his age..she'll say and do and claim whatever it takes.

It's cute sure, but honestly at this stage, Dash is doing the equivalent of those talking huskies..."IWUOOOU" and it is their owners and us who go..."OMG, THAT DOG JUST SAID I LOVE YOU."...That's what people are saying XX is doing.
Yeah, but that's pretty normal. If a husky did that howling thing I'd find it cute too, and maybe even say it sounds like I LOVE YOU if it does to me?

The thing is, parents ARE pretty deluded about their children. They're always the smartest, the prettiest, the most precious etc etc. This thing about her being overly proud is just nitpicking. Xx is just a show off. As usual. Don't see the big deal.
Yes, most parents are deluded about their children...most people are also deluded about themselves (See X factor, the Idol Series, ____ got talent, The Voice etc.). Also the husky isn't "talking", he's vocalizing...the equivalent of babbling and it is us, the adults who place our expectations on it (Dash and huskies) and make the dog/kid seem extra extra special. I should know, my dog doesn't even talk and he's still the most special little snowflake....but only to me, and i don't go around shoving him into other dog owners faces and saying shit like "Look at how beautiful his eyes are, how soft his hair, he's from Germany you know...so he might not like local pet food..." Or stuff like that. (Parodying her is so much fun....and yes i know dogs =/= children, but since I'm young and childless, he is...SO I'M BLOCKING YOU IF YOU INSULT HIM ;) )

She IS overly proud, I find that a flaw in a human being, to me it isn't nitpicking. She shows-off beyond what she really has. The ones who truly know their worth, their value and what they can accomplish...they don't flash and jingle and glam their way around.

Mine was "Niema", not a real word but I associated it with the neighbours getting home. Parents found conscious awareness much more celebration worthy than the babbling "mamagogogagagappababagee?" T.T
OT but yes I do shove it down others' throat regarding pets, especially if they try to extoll the goodness of purebreds/evilness of registered breeders/give me the "oh I rescued him from a pet shop" crap. I do rescue work and have both stray mutts and pedigree animals and I absolutely hate it when people try to give me unsolicited advice about my animals (oh you should only feed pet food, oh you need to take him to the vet and blahblahblah...) so I guess I do relate to how annoyed XX is about unsolicited advice about babies. I would too if I were her. The last person to tell me I needed to take my puppy to the vet got a nasty response ("How old is he? You need to take him to the vet..." "You need to mind your own business.") and I make no apologies about it.

Not that overly proud isn't a flaw, but it's understandable when mothers do that; plus so many of them do that that it's practically a social norm. It's hard to find a mother who underplays their offspring's achievements/remains humble nowadays. What a far cry from the time we were kids. The thing about her being delusional about eye/ hair colour and playing up that Dash is hapa, fine (although you gotta cut her some slack cuz her circle of friends are all Chinese and Singaporeans), but the thing about trying to "analyse" her son's babbling - to me that's just being amused and to criticise her about that is just nitpicky. Nitpicky nitpicky nitpicky. A mother should enjoy her son's babyhood, and to be judged for every little thing is just godawful.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Shiv wrote:
kaylee wrote:Image
OMG DAMN SCARY

What's up with the blonde eye brows?! Did she get tips from QQ's blue ones?!

Seriously. Hot pink on a baby boy. Pink is fine, not so common on baby boys as they like blue or neutral to them, BUT HOT PINK. SORE EYES HOT PINK.

And his hair is turning real black now.
Dude, stop.
You are obsessed with hating her its a fucking color
It's a fucking sore eyes of a colour. That's my opinion. Especially on kids. I'm not supposed to not like it now? Geez.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

teeheeheehee wrote:
wbread wrote:

Exactly. I mean he's been babbling for quite some time now. 'Baba' shouldn't be quite different especially since he didn't really associate it to Mike. It's not even 'Dada' which is more common for daddy.

I hope Dash grows up well and not deluded like her mum. I've encountered more delusional mums and they tend to put so much pressure on their kids. Maybe Xx gets pressured for being criticized all the time on her parenting, I understand she's human and all. But instead of proving others that she's an exceptional mum, she's still acting like a spoilt brat. Momo has mentioned before her online persona is different, she seems to be less loud in real life. Maybe she's embarrassed, or she's actually cautious, she just probably couldn't wait to go home and rant on social media. She needs counselling.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

On Dayre, she wrote
When he is out of the door he can barely contain his excitement!

He has also come to recognize his carrier/sling as a symbol to signify he is about to go out.

He gets really excited when he sees it. He hops and laughs and flails his hands around.

It strongly reminds me of dogs and their leashes lol.

I guess my baby is only slightly smarter than a dog now as he can say papa and mama. He has been saying those two words nonstop all day.

Oh wait dogs are toilet trained and dash isn't. Maybe he is more stupid than a dog.

Isn't it gross when mommies say until their own kids are so cute?

Sometimes I read other mommies also write such buay paiseh (unabashed) captions and internally I go like "please, your baby is not THAT cute" *roll eyes* I mean, have you seen some of the kids tagged under #cutestbabyoninstagram? It should be tagged #mostdeludedmommyoninstagram.

So I think a lot of people must feel the same way when I always say Dash is so cute. They must think I'm blind/deluded too.

But I guess there is some weird chemistry/hormone in our mommy bodies that cause us to wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to how adorable our kids are.

After all, most strangers who encounter your baby will say it's cute even if it isn't... as a politeness. so how will we ever know the truth?

And indeed, my warped brain has implanted such firmness in my mind that Dash is the cutest baby ever that whenever someone leaves a bad comment otherwise, I just think he is blind. Or bitter.

I think he is adorable not just because of his looks. (Which I think deserves high points too but can still be improved ie sometimes when he doesn't shut his mouth his face looks a little long. Probably inherited from me.)

I think he is adorable because he is so funny, always making these weird expressions that I've never seen any other baby make.

There used to be a saying: "Cute = ugly but adorable".

Yes, that's dash.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Shiv wrote:
kaylee wrote:
Shiv wrote:Dude, stop.
You are obsessed with hating her its a fucking color
It's a fucking sore eyes of a colour. That's my opinion. Especially on kids. I'm not supposed to not like it now? Geez.
YES, because its completely irrelevant, don't contribute to XX and her insulting actions, petty and childish all because ITS NOT A BOY COLOR!

Truth be told if a fricken color on a gender you dont feel should rock it can get you riled up about this woman then anything you argue about her has to be irrelevant as well. Thank god im anon cause you and anyone like you makes us all look like jealous insecure idiots.
You're the one nitpicking based on one thing I said. I'm not using the colour as an argument on her. I dislike it because it's HOT PINK and let's face it, it hurts the eyes. What more for a little baby who is all so curious?! It is not based on gender. ---Didn't I say "Pink is fine, not so common on baby boys as they like blue or neutral to them, " ?

You're the idiot here. Pointing out flaws on people's arguments on her. Remember, we used to follow her because we liked her. Now, she's annoying as hell and you can't change that. She has her rights and all, but as a public figure, she will be talked about---good or bad. And this is why we have a forum.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

kaylee wrote:

Seriously. Hot pink on a baby boy. Pink is fine, not so common on baby boys as they like blue or neutral to them, BUT HOT PINK. SORE EYES HOT PINK.
I've never been into the xx baby spam...
But awwww I thought this pic was super cute! That concentrating on balance face :fit2: Back in the early 90s boys & girls wore all this crazy dayglo stuff, even crazy pink on boys haha. I like it. Color does bore right into your eye doesn't it!

The dayre post bothers me. Is she maybe having some baby blues this week? It seems more quiet, melancholy. Usually she's bragging hard BLAH BLAH BLAH MY BABY IS THE BEST LOOKING AND THE SMARTEST. Now he's dumber than a dog and so ugly that he's cute? Wtf. Why is there no middle ground of modesty and quiet pride, why always extremes?? God.

It's really unusual that when people say "dash looks like you", "he looks so Chinese", or "he has your presurgery nose!" xiaxue (and her fans as well) take this as insult. Doesn't she even once contemplate hey my baby is cute, hey he looks like me before I got a nose job... hey this might mean my face and nose was always okay--maybe I didn't need all those surgeries after all omg! Really never?

No instead her epiphany is maybe he did inherit my face = he's UGLY

*headdesk*

Negative, self loathing and obsessive xx.

Personally I think the surgeries didn't improve her face at all. The work on her teeth was great, but that's it. To me I think she's delusional/blind to think that her face is somehow gorgeous now and ugly then. It basically looks the same, although would look more youthful now if she did nothing at all to it.

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

kaylee wrote: You're the one nitpicking based on one thing I said. I'm not using the colour as an argument on her. I dislike it because it's HOT PINK and let's face it, it hurts the eyes. What more for a little baby who is all so curious?! It is not based on gender. ---Didn't I say "Pink is fine, not so common on baby boys as they like blue or neutral to them, " ?

You're the idiot here. Pointing out flaws on people's arguments on her. Remember, we used to follow her because we liked her. Now, she's annoying as hell and you can't change that. She has her rights and all, but as a public figure, she will be talked about---good or bad. And this is why we have a forum.
Not everyone was following her here or even liked her, I found her when I was looking for purple hair pictures and soon after I found this forum. I have never followed her, putting that aside I think that color is cute and it looks good on him with his little jeans and tiny shoes also his hair looks brown not black...

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I have to admit that hot pink was an eye sore, but any other neon color would be just as awful as this, knowing xx has a bad sense of fashion it is no surprise to me, as long as it is comfortable to Dash she can wear whatever tacky stuff on her son.

That dayre post of her is rather depressing. Moments ago she was praising about how cute and smart her son is, and now suddenly she is comparing her son with a dog? It is not very direct but she wasn't very happy that Dash inherited something from her. I don't know if you girls find it disturbing, but to me it is -- if even his own mother feels her son is ugly/stupid, Dash is going to have a huge issue in the future. I wonder what triggers her sudden blues.

She indeed needs counselling.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

^Shits will always go wrong whenever people are taking a certain opinion/statement that they don't agree with overly seriously anyway. I don't see any difference between people who are complaining about GG between the GG members.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

ffff major grammar mistake

*I don't see any difference between people who are complaining about GG and the GG members

Aside from that, I see Kaylee's comment about the hot pink shirt as merely an opinion instead of an actual "hatred". I don't know, but if I actually hate something, I will post something longer, something along the line like:

"xx shouldn't let her son wear hot pink shirt! Does she know she will damage her son and make him gay??? She always wants a daughter but is she that delusional to put on a HOT PINK short on poor Dash??"

lol

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

why is the time running so fast for me just to edit a typo >.>

* HOT PINK shirt

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Alcohol ad

Client pic

On the client pic comments from girls laughing at xx... They say "third girl, that head"

I remember xx writing something along the lines of her haters always being so ugly looking... Um

If 'Mean Girls' was real life this is basically where xx would be on the food chain. Never understood why she loved that movie lol

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

It makes me wonder why she can get to do ad like these, for Alcohol ad especially they are usually looking for appearance-pleasing/fitter body model because...well you know why, consider that there are a lot of model/celebrities whom appearance are more...up to the modeling standard to be on the cover page, I doubt the current xx is the kind the guys would like to ogle at, she barely looks classy(with her fashion sense) and I also doubt the industry is trying to change people's perspective by hiring models who are out of the model standard. I genuinely feel sad for her. I know things shouldn't be judged by appearance but she looks so out of place when being compared with the other models, there is some area that no matter how hard she tries she can't fit in.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Oh, such pretty ladies. Yeah, I can't see Xiaxue saying shit about these "haters" but are they're actually referring to Xiaxue's head and not the other girls' heads? And Xiaxue liked Mean Girls because she could relate to Regina George. In her Draw My Life clip, she did say she was popular and self-admitted manipulator to hate others. Anyway, found another pic with Xiaxue at that launch party.

Post by Guest »

I like her dress, but i don't know what's up with her always carrying a giant purse. It ruins the look, makes her look frumpy.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ PB, it's interesting you mentioned "her always carrying a giant purse." I noticed that, too. Perhaps I can shed some light on the subject. I tend to carry my handbags in front of me. Not as huge as the Xiaxue carries, mind you. When I take pics with family and friends, they would comment about the purse. lol! I admit I don't like taking pictures, but having my purse in front of my body is "protection" of sorts. Maybe Xiaxue is subconsciously creating a barrier as she's feeling a bit insecure. That's my two cents.

Post by Guest »

^ I thought something similar. I can't remember, did she always carry such a big purse in front of her before she got pregnant?

On topic, I have browsed the cutestbabyoninstagram tag before and dash's "looks" don't really stand out among the horde of other babies so I guess she's proving her own point. To a mom her own baby is the most special :) but looking as an outsider they look like every other baby lol. Though it's true some babies are just superior in looks, to my preference dash isn't one of them. It's kinda hard to say this or that baby is cuter because it becomes a competition and it's sorta mean-spirited... but imho North West is totally in the superior bracket - if we can learn anything from this is that if Xiaxue thinks your baby will be ugly, the opposite will happen. Pregnant women should line up to get cursed by her to ensure their baby will be cute LOL

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

I wondered about the giant bags a while back too! Someone here mentioned they saw a fashion article I think that said carrying a big bag can make you appear slimmer ?

It makes her look like she has low self esteem, like she's trying to hide, especially in a line up like this :( I know she's gaining some weight but she's not super fat. She looks about the same weight as the girl third from the left in blue --that girl is standing chest out tummy sucked in, looks confident. Xx should stand with more additude.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

Compared to the other girls, Wendy and Shuyin look so out of place in that photo.. Wendy with her humungous bag and Shuyin in that hideous shapeless dress. The photo would have looked better if they were cropped out lol.

Return to “Xiaxue”