Xiaxue Part 4

Locked
User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

foxoxoxo wrote:Where as I prefer to actually get to know someone before I consider anything else with them.
Also I don't understand XX's obsession with Rachel McAdams, she talks about her non stop and is in love with Regina George role. It's so weird.....
I think Xiaxue can relate very well to the Regina George character. Regina is queen bee of her group. She's also popular, beautiful (it's a bit of a stretch for Xiaxue), spiteful, shallow, and manipulative. All the qualities Xiaxue admires. She's the Singaporean Regina George. lol! :lol:
Rock on!

Image

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Chiyou » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 pm

foxoxoxo wrote:
Also I don't understand XX's obsession with Rachel McAdams, she talks about her non stop and is in love with Regina George role. It's so weird.....
^ what smiley said :P
ImageImage

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Cupcakefrosting » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 pm

foxoxoxo wrote:Yeah I know what you guys mean its like Jennifer Lopez, like my mom doesn't find her attractive she's like whatever to her but she has a nice body, like here in the us a lot of people don't find me attractive lmao, or either I fall into their "exotic fetish" which annoys the hell out of me because I hate being treated as an exotic woman, because I'm not here for that lol but like yeah when I vacation I'm tend to be quite popular lmao kinda vain sorry.. But yeah like you know what I'm saying here?
I hate when girls of different cultures fall into the either exotic fetish or the race fetish you know what I mean? Like as long as you're the race they want you'll be beautiful no matter how you look or act.
I feel like that applies to both XX and mike.

Where as I prefer to actually get to know someone before I consider anything else with them.
Also I don't understand XX's obsession with Rachel McAdams, she talks about her non stop and is in love with Regina George role. It's so weird.....
Yeah! Like a lot of girls/guys don't bother to question, "Does my partner love me for me?" and they're almost proud of the fact that they fit their partner's fetish.

I think XX is obsessed with Regina George because not only does Regina have a mean personality that XX admires, but is also pretty and blonde (two things XX wishes that she is naturally). Sadly, even Regina herself grows up at the end, while XX is still clinging on to her high school fantasies at 30 (ok, 29 but whatever).

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Cupcakefrosting wrote:I think XX is obsessed with Regina George because not only does Regina have a mean personality that XX admires, but is also pretty and blonde (two things XX wishes that she is naturally). Sadly, even Regina herself grows up at the end, while XX is still clinging on to her high school fantasies at 30 (ok, 29 but whatever).
That's Xiaxue's mentality. It seems she never outgrew her childish nature.
Rock on!

Image

User avatar
Hasuko
Informer
Informer
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 am
Has thanked: 321 times
Been thanked: 264 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Hasuko » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

smiley wrote:
foxoxoxo wrote:Where as I prefer to actually get to know someone before I consider anything else with them.
Also I don't understand XX's obsession with Rachel McAdams, she talks about her non stop and is in love with Regina George role. It's so weird.....
I think Xiaxue can relate very well to the Regina George character. Regina is queen bee of her group. She's also popular, beautiful (it's a bit of a stretch for Xiaxue), spiteful, shallow, and manipulative. All the qualities Xiaxue admires. She's the Singaporean Regina George. lol! :lol:
Well, i find it VERY silly for a 30~something y.o women to still comparing herself with a teen movie character :-?
The more i read about XX on this topic, the more i'm beginning to be convinced that this woman has psychological issues...for real.
Image

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Chiyou » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

paperbag wrote:
Like lucy liu? They think she's borderline hideous in china lol but she's always in the most beautiful lists in the u.s.
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Lol, my friend said that her family in India can't understand why Freida Pinto is considered so attractive in America, when in India, they find her really ugly.
Chiyou wrote:
To add to this, my roommate (from Germany) said that everyone in Germany thinks that Heidi Klum is just average, but everyone in the US thinks she's hot.

I, for one, think all three of them are really pretty, lol.

Beauty truly IS in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
.
ponykiss wrote: Adding to this too, I'm mexican-american, and everyone in America thinks Salma Hayek is uber hot. but my relatives in mexico they say she is plain looking. Most people in mexico don't even like her.
OMG, this can be a whole thread on GG in and of itself! LOL!
ImageImage

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Cupcakefrosting » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:19 pm

smiley wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:I think XX is obsessed with Regina George because not only does Regina have a mean personality that XX admires, but is also pretty and blonde (two things XX wishes that she is naturally). Sadly, even Regina herself grows up at the end, while XX is still clinging on to her high school fantasies at 30 (ok, 29 but whatever).
That's Xiaxue's mentality. It seems she never outgrew her childish nature.
She'll hold on to that nature for dear life because OMG, it's just soooooooo cute! :: Imagine that there is a graphic of a Lisa Frank unicorn pooping out glitters here :: She's sooo kawaii!

theimpasta
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by theimpasta » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Hasuko wrote:
charmeleon1 wrote:(...)
This one on the other hand is super cute and is an actual contender for that title.
smiley wrote:Grrr. I hate it when I can't edit, but this is what I mean. Now here's a half asian and half white baby boy who's close in age as Dash. I think he's super adorable!

Image
lol, this topic with all those babies pictures is becoming to look a little bit like XX's instagram, so ironic ! xD
As i said before, this "competition" about who's the cutest baby makes me incomfortable, especially as i think it plays in the hands of Xiaxue :/ (btw, i find all those babies cute in their own way, and it'd never come to my mind to compare them, i find it unhealthy, sorry :/ )
Yeah I agree, Xiaxue is obnoxious but let's not start criticizing every little thing about a little baby...some of these comments are unnecessarily mean to a boy who's not even a year old. Judging Dash by his looks is no better than XX's elitism concerning his cuteness.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Polarbear » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Also, I don't understand this logic: hanging out with beautiful people when you're ugly = you are now beautiful? That doesn't even make any sense! Lol. But, since when did XX ever make sense? XX + logic = wrong.

She's insecure and feels threatened by other girls, but has to surround herself with pretty girls so that she could forget her ugliness, but it doesn't work, so she ends up even more insecure, and has to surround herself with even more good-looking people, and the vicious cycle continues. Her life sounds exhausting!
but isn't it supposed to be the other way round? like we hang out with ppl that look less attractive than us so that it will make us look more attractive? if she hangs out with all the pretty girls, that will make her look less prettier right? hehe!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Cupcakefrosting » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Polarbear wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Also, I don't understand this logic: hanging out with beautiful people when you're ugly = you are now beautiful? That doesn't even make any sense! Lol. But, since when did XX ever make sense? XX + logic = wrong.

She's insecure and feels threatened by other girls, but has to surround herself with pretty girls so that she could forget her ugliness, but it doesn't work, so she ends up even more insecure, and has to surround herself with even more good-looking people, and the vicious cycle continues. Her life sounds exhausting!
but isn't it supposed to be the other way round? like we hang out with ppl that look less attractive than us so that it will make us look more attractive? if she hangs out with all the pretty girls, that will make her look less prettier right? hehe!
The pretty girls were probably willing to hang out with her for that reason: to make themselves look even prettier.

Man, everything about XX always ends up being so depressing.

User avatar
NotAZombie

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by NotAZombie » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:24 pm

She has nothing valuable or even mature about herself, therefore she clings to more superficial stuff.

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
smiley wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:I think XX is obsessed with Regina George because not only does Regina have a mean personality that XX admires, but is also pretty and blonde (two things XX wishes that she is naturally). Sadly, even Regina herself grows up at the end, while XX is still clinging on to her high school fantasies at 30 (ok, 29 but whatever).
That's Xiaxue's mentality. It seems she never outgrew her childish nature.
She'll hold on to that nature for dear life because OMG, it's just soooooooo cute! :: Imagine that there is a graphic of a Lisa Frank unicorn pooping out glitters here :: She's sooo kawaii!
Oh, please don't remind me. lol! ;)
Polarbear wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Also, I don't understand this logic: hanging out with beautiful people when you're ugly = you are now beautiful? That doesn't even make any sense! Lol. But, since when did XX ever make sense? XX + logic = wrong.

She's insecure and feels threatened by other girls, but has to surround herself with pretty girls so that she could forget her ugliness, but it doesn't work, so she ends up even more insecure, and has to surround herself with even more good-looking people, and the vicious cycle continues. Her life sounds exhausting!
but isn't it supposed to be the other way round? like we hang out with ppl that look less attractive than us so that it will make us look more attractive? if she hangs out with all the pretty girls, that will make her look less prettier right? hehe!
For some reason, I am reminded of a group of pretty girls and in that group, there is always the unattractive friend.
Rock on!

Image

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Chiyou » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 pm

I've always been baffled by how a seemingly nice guy like Mike can possibly be married to a person like Xiaxue, but the recent discussions here on GG about how some people can't tell the difference between good/bad looking Asians and good/bad looking Caucasians made me realize something.

They are not in love with each other. They are in love with the IDEA and FETISH of each other.

To put it simply, I think Xiaxue has a White fetish and Mike has an Asian fetish. Xiaxue thinks she hit the jackpot because her husband is white. Mike probably sought Xiaxue out online in the first place because he thought she looked exotic (I believe they met before XX went into her platinum blonde stage).

I think for Xiaxue, as long as her husband is white, she couldn't care less if he was a freeloader and lazy (or seemingly so anyway based on the stuff she posts). As for Mike, because Xiaxue is Asian, I think he couldn't care less that Xiaxue has a horribly superficial personality.

Does that make sense? Or am I just being weird?
ImageImage

User avatar
YUCK!
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 1586
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by YUCK! » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm

^that kind of relationship can't be healthy...
Image
MishBunny Blog >> highlighting Michelle Phan's shenanigans
Contributors always welcomed.

User avatar
foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by foxoxoxo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:06 pm

I was thinking the same thing as well, they have a vain love it's shallow and untrue it is.
It's sad really... But you know him being in Singapore there are so many prettier girls there.

But don't give Mike the benefit of the doubt here, he's not as nice as he gives off lol
Image
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

User avatar
eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1155
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by eleventhirty » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

smiley wrote: For some reason, I am reminded of a group of pretty girls and in that group, there is always the unattractive friend.
Haha I always wondered why in every group photo she stood out as the oddball midget in a collection of long limbed, doe-like beautiful people... Now I guess I know why. What a messed up sense of logic!

The sad part is that she actually believes herself to be the queen bee Regina George of her high school ? She never once considers the possibility that the pretty girls kept her as their pet pig to look better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

eleventhirty wrote:
smiley wrote: For some reason, I am reminded of a group of pretty girls and in that group, there is always the unattractive friend.
Haha I always wondered why in every group photo she stood out as the oddball midget in a collection of long limbed, doe-like beautiful people... Now I guess I know why. What a messed up sense of logic!

The sad part is that she actually believes herself to be the queen bee Regina George of her high school ? She never once considers the possibility that the pretty girls kept her as their pet pig to look better.
Perhaps the pretty girls allowed her to join their group out of pity. *shrugs*

Or maybe she won them over with her sense of humor. lol!
Rock on!

Image

User avatar
kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2467
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by kaylee » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Image
Xiaxue
31 minutes ago
Somebody loves the new hanging toy at his changing station! It has been a nightmare doing after bathtime activities (lotion, digging ears, wearing clothes and diaper) for this wiggleworm, he always tries to flip and crawl on the changing station!! Stay still, lol! With the toy at least he doesn't flip over but he really wacks the toys quite violently... I don't know why my baby is so energetic!! I thought babies were supposed to just stare at the hanging toys in gentle fascination??

Although we couldn't see it in full view, we could tell that it's quite near his face. Isn't that dangerous?! Isn't it TOO close?!

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by teeheeheehee » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:39 am

First time poster, be gentle.

Brief history, randomly chanced upon XX through someone else's blog in 2004? 2005? Was a huge fan, liked her bluntness, cause really I'm quite a brutally honest person myself, admired her for her fearlessness at tackling touchy topics. Fast forward to the Dawn Yang scandal, got a bit turned off cause really someone's surgery is someone's private business, you have no reason to stick your big nose into it. Fast forward to her and Michelle Phan's "bff-forever" act and videos and wondered why oh why did XX not out MP for her surgery to ALSO look like a certain heiress from Sg, not just surgery (like DY)...NO, MP actually started to mimic Miss Heiress in dressing and styling...remember MP's lace bunny ears? And her sudden weird dive into studs and biker jackets and "real Balmain jacket"? That whole rapist son vs slut daughter thing was one of the last straws, I figured someone with her IQ (I'm in Mensa IQ Range myself, and have friends who finished Uni under 20 yrs old....*if that's relevant at all, in the event that she's reading this*), should know better than to post that shit online. Also really, if she's using her hubby's accounts to post all that hateful spew as well, she better hope he never has to look for another job or try for a higher position at someone else's company, I have close relatives who work in the same line as him in senior/hiring positions and the first thing they do on getting a resume is google the person...highly unlikely a reputable company will take him on, what with the "RAPE TIME" twit and the total rage fest "he" had on some haters. And as we all know, once it's out on the internets, you ain't getting it back ever.

Anyway, increasing realized XX was a hypocrite and ultimately became really disenchanted by her and her "honesty", also I grew up and now in my early 20s, with my pre-frontal cortex more developed, I can see her for the spite filled witch (?) that she is...

OH, and all that crap about him not being able to find a job because of "cultural differences" and such? BS.

I found this: http://radaris.asia/p/Michael/Sayre/

Searched up his Uni and got this:
University rankings (from Wikipedia)
National
Forbes 447
U.S. News & World Report 161
Washington Monthly 209
Global
ARWU 401–500
QS] Not ranked
Times Not Ranked

My own school happily ranks top 25 worldwide, and it still isn't the easiest thing to get a job even with decent grades, much less someone graduating from a university I have honestly never heard of...ok, back to lurking. :D

PS. Dash is cute, but I've seen halfie babies who came out more caucasian looking than he. Said kids are now entering middle school and still look more white than asian (one was born with and i kid you not, serious blue-green eyes, they're now more hazel than anything else)...they're also ridiculously fun to babysit for <3

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 am

teeheeheehee wrote:First time poster, be gentle.

Brief history, randomly chanced upon XX through someone else's blog in 2004? 2005? Was a huge fan, liked her bluntness, cause really I'm quite a brutally honest person myself, admired her for her fearlessness at tackling touchy topics. Fast forward to the Dawn Yang scandal, got a bit turned off cause really someone's surgery is someone's private business, you have no reason to stick your big nose into it. Fast forward to her and Michelle Phan's "bff-forever" act and videos and wondered why oh why did XX not out MP for her surgery to ALSO look like a certain heiress from Sg, not just surgery (like DY)...NO, MP actually started to mimic Miss Heiress in dressing and styling...remember MP's lace bunny ears? And her sudden weird dive into studs and biker jackets and "real Balmain jacket"? That whole rapist son vs slut daughter thing was one of the last straws, I figured someone with her IQ (I'm in Mensa IQ Range myself, and have friends who finished Uni under 20 yrs old....*if that's relevant at all, in the event that she's reading this*), should know better than to post that shit online. Also really, if she's using her hubby's accounts to post all that hateful spew as well, she better hope he never has to look for another job or try for a higher position at someone else's company, I have close relatives who work in the same line as him in senior/hiring positions and the first thing they do on getting a resume is google the person...highly unlikely a reputable company will take him on, what with the "RAPE TIME" twit and the total rage fest "he" had on some haters. And as we all know, once it's out on the internets, you ain't getting it back ever.

Anyway, increasing realized XX was a hypocrite and ultimately became really disenchanted by her and her "honesty", also I grew up and now in my early 20s, with my pre-frontal cortex more developed, I can see her for the spite filled witch (?) that she is...

OH, and all that crap about him not being able to find a job because of "cultural differences" and such? BS.

I found this: http://radaris.asia/p/Michael/Sayre/

Searched up his Uni and got this:
University rankings (from Wikipedia)
National
Forbes 447
U.S. News & World Report 161
Washington Monthly 209
Global
ARWU 401–500
QS] Not ranked
Times Not Ranked

My own school happily ranks top 25 worldwide, and it still isn't the easiest thing to get a job even with decent grades, much less someone graduating from a university I have honestly never heard of...ok, back to lurking. :D

PS. Dash is cute, but I've seen halfie babies who came out more caucasian looking than he. Said kids are now entering middle school and still look more white than asian (one was born with and i kid you not, serious blue-green eyes, they're now more hazel than anything else)...they're also ridiculously fun to babysit for <3
First off, welcome to GG! I see you've jumped right in and it's great!

Now regarding Xiaxue, I also used to be a fan because I thought she was truthful. :? However, in time, I saw what a big hypocrite she was and even now, it amazes that others don't see (maybe out of denial) through her bs. I really don't understand why these young girls admire her. She doesn't seem to be a nice person (to her, nice is boring as shit) and I do remember that rapist son/slut daughter post. And I can't believe she said some people were misinterpreting what she said. (No, Xiaxue, we understood you perfectly.) She calls others out like DY, but MP? No way. And, yes, MP did copy Arissa Cheo. Anyway, it's obvious Xiaxue needed her to increase her popularity outside of Singapore. Remember when she did the Disney princess video with MP? She stated it was the most watched video on that day. She's a user. Plain and simple.

Image

She has jacked Mike's account on several occasions to make nasty comments. I mean, it's obvious it's her. Who says, "Go kill yourself. Fuck off and die. Blocked."? IMO, Mike is pussy-whipped (please excuse my language) and what Xiaxue says...goes. How pathetic is that? And as for Mike not finding a job due to "cultural differences", it's just an excuse.

Now regarding Dash, to me, he looks more Asian than white, but then there's Xiaxue extolling his "white" features such as his hair color, nose, and"gorgeous stormy blue-grey with loads of flakes and patterns in the iris!" eyes. Clearly, she is projecting.
Rock on!

Image

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 am

Another fan posted pic of Xiaxue at IKEA.

Image
Rock on!

Image

User avatar
Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2757
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Sarai » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 am

She really needs to get fringe.
Image

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Polarbear » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 am

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
The pretty girls were probably willing to hang out with her for that reason: to make themselves look even prettier.
But the group that she is hanging out with isn't someone really pretty or anything and most of them had gotten something surgically done.

to me, if i always hang out with a bunch of pretty girls, i will get really stress out, left out or whatever. haha!

so, i am not sure what was her logic all about.

i used to make friends with girls from myanmar who work in my country as refugee. however, i find that they don't really like to take pics with me.. which i don't really know why. so, i thought they don't like to be friends with me I guess... until I heard from a friend of theirs saying that they feel pressure having me around them. when taking pics with me, it shows so much difference (in terms of skin color because i am a fair asian). they think i am really pretty and so, they feel pressure and uncomfortable.

which at first i thought it's such a nonsense! maybe they just don't like me and so said something "nice" to make me feel better. but then.. like i said above.. if i were to be surrounded by pretty girls, i too will feel pressure or left out.

and i am not that pretty to begin with.

so, yeah.. what i was trying to say is, i still don't understand the XX's logic. it's just like if a "fat" girl always hang out with thin girls, will that make her automatically look "thinner"? no right?

User avatar
smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 am

Here's another pic posted by a fan.

Image
Rock on!

Image

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Cupcakefrosting » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:31 am

Polarbear wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
The pretty girls were probably willing to hang out with her for that reason: to make themselves look even prettier.
But the group that she is hanging out with isn't someone really pretty or anything and most of them had gotten something surgically done.

to me, if i always hang out with a bunch of pretty girls, i will get really stress out, left out or whatever. haha!

so, i am not sure what was her logic all about.

i used to make friends with girls from myanmar who work in my country as refugee. however, i find that they don't really like to take pics with me.. which i don't really know why. so, i thought they don't like to be friends with me I guess... until I heard from a friend of theirs saying that they feel pressure having me around them. when taking pics with me, it shows so much difference (in terms of skin color because i am a fair asian). they think i am really pretty and so, they feel pressure and uncomfortable.

which at first i thought it's such a nonsense! maybe they just don't like me and so said something "nice" to make me feel better. but then.. like i said above.. if i were to be surrounded by pretty girls, i too will feel pressure or left out.

and i am not that pretty to begin with.

so, yeah.. what i was trying to say is, i still don't understand the XX's logic. it's just like if a "fat" girl always hang out with thin girls, will that make her automatically look "thinner"? no right?
Lol, I think that she likes the "plastic" look of her current group of blogger "friends." They're overly groomed, which XX feels make them "better" than the general population.

Your fat girl example makes me think of the various group of girls that I'd see at the club. There would be relatively attractive girls, and there is always one fat friend who is extremely bitchy to everybody else because she thinks that she's "hot shit." When guys approach the groups, the fat friends would give them the "too hot for you" attitude, even though those guys didn't even want them in the first place. XX reminds me of those girls.

Locked

Return to “Xiaxue”