Xiaxue Part 4

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Guest »

Oh yeah I forgot she'd done transformations with wigs.

Yeah, those baby walkers are banned in Canada. Hers seems to be in the lock position. Those types of sit-in walkers are banned in Canada cause babies kept being left unattended and having accidents falling down stairs :( but I don't think the push along kind is banned?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smiley »

Regarding what we've been talking about in recent posts, I think someone's been following Xiaxue's threads on GG. LMAO! :lol: (These are screen capped comments from Clicknetwork's GTL: Draw My Life episode.)

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

smiley wrote:Regarding what we've been talking about in recent posts, I think someone's been following Xiaxue's threads on GG. LMAO! :lol: (These are screen capped comments from Clicknetwork's GTL: Draw My Life episode.)

The first anon wasn't even trash talking her, they were just asking asking a question. And her blind followers think they have the right to talk for her, get pissed and stuff. She once called DY a hypocrite who blogs not a blogger and some other actress/model that I can't remember her name said she was a model WHO blogs not a real blogger. So what's XX now according to her? A penis nose who USED to blog?

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

http://awards.nuffnang.com/2011/finalists/

clearly not just singapore and malaysia. i think there was an australian blogger who got mad she didn't win and had a big public vendetta over xiaxue's win. or something.

Post by Guest »

According to Alexa rankings the actual top blog in singapore is ladyironchef... Other blogs with higher global and local ranking are ivan-ong.com and kennysia.com. Strangely, accoring to Alexa, most of her readers are not Singaporeans but people from Malaysia. The hell...

she pretty much just admitted she doesn't want to blog when she made that "instablog" post before so what exactly are people defending? She's not "busy" she just doesn't want to re-arrange her schedule to fit both the baby and her business. It's not just cause she doesn't have "time". Look at Tjin Lee who just had a baby as well. She went back to work like two months after his birth and has no problem traveling all over for her work... and still has time to do things with her baby, like take him to the zoo and aquarium... and he's only what, 7 months old?

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

She shouldn't even consider herself a blogger anymore because she doesn't blog, and no instagram doesn't count. She is so lazy she couldn't even keep up with that "instabloging"

XX loves to show off her 40K hits on her page daily, but that was when she was an active blogger, these days she gets around 2k hits per day.

The woman love to blame her lack of updates "because she is now a mother and doesn't have time anymore". She wasn't updating her blog when she was pregnant, she had no valid excuse then. I just checked her blog, and so far this year she has posted 8 entries, and like 6 are advertorials.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote:Regarding what we've been talking about in recent posts, I think someone's been following Xiaxue's threads on GG. LMAO! :lol: (These are screen capped comments from Clicknetwork's GTL: Draw My Life episode.)

Comment from "No" looks like xx's wrote it. AT NO COST TO YOU lol so self inflated and such a martyr.

A blogger that doesn't blog isn't a blogger, and she's definitely not the TOP of something she never does. She might as well write she's Asia pacific top equestrian and the best coal miner in the upper hemisphere of earth. It's all bullshit anyway.

Instagram isn't a blog... Neither is flickr or photobucket or any image storage. Twitter isn't a blog. Facebook isn't a blog.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

eleventhirty wrote:Comment from "No" looks like xx's wrote it. AT NO COST TO YOU lol so self inflated and such a martyr.
I think you're on to something. I mean, Xiaxue gets quite defensive and even hostile when the comments are far from accusatory. I re-read "No's" post and it seems like something Xiaxue would write.
A blogger that doesn't blog isn't a blogger, and she's definitely not the TOP of something she never does. She might as well write she's Asia pacific top equestrian and the best coal miner in the upper hemisphere of earth. It's all bullshit anyway.

Instagram isn't a blog... Neither is flickr or photobucket or any image storage. Twitter isn't a blog. Facebook isn't a blog.
You're right. It's called a blog for a reason. Talk about excuses from this "No" person/alleged Xiaxue.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Correction: She is a mother who put MAJORITY responsibility of taking care the baby to her own mother. She is just that lazy and spoiled.

Her blog, twitter and instagram are like a horrendous gathering place for vicious comments(majority coming from herself lol), they need to have a better judging standard in term of grading the "blogger" professionalism.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

wbread wrote:http://awards.nuffnang.com/2011/finalists/

clearly not just singapore and malaysia. i think there was an australian blogger who got mad she didn't win and had a big public vendetta over xiaxue's win. or something.
http://lancerlord.blogspot.com/2011/12/ ... 44-on.html

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

eleventhirty wrote:

^ after reading the xx blog linked to the mellisa incident I'm positive now that "No" is xx

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-m ... s.html?m=1

Same exact style of peppering every other paragraph WITH A SENTENCE OF ALL CAPS.

Same exact way of using a hyphen - like this.

Same style of writing minus the cussing.

So this is what she's doing when Momo has the baby, when Mike is working to pay the bills and feed his family... Obsessing about herself on the Internet?

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

(I do want to say if its not her, my mistake... "No" just writes so much like her. Maybe "No" could fill in and blog for her while she's on 5 years of maternity leave).

defy_
Learner
Learner

Post by defy_ »

It sure sounds exactly like her though..let the butthurt flow

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

eleventhirty wrote:
eleventhirty wrote:

^ after reading the xx blog linked to the mellisa incident I'm positive now that "No" is xx

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-m ... s.html?m=1

Same exact style of peppering every other paragraph WITH A SENTENCE OF ALL CAPS.

Same exact way of using a hyphen - like this.

Same style of writing minus the cussing.

So this is what she's doing when Momo has the baby, when Mike is working to pay the bills and feed his family... Obsessing about herself on the Internet?
Do you have the link to the Australian Blogger's post about XX? I want to see what she said about her.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I hate when bloggers say shit like "You read my blog for free so you should be grateful!".... Without readers, you wouldn't be getting hits or making money off your advertorials.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Puu wrote:Do you have the link to the Australian Blogger's post about XX? I want to see what she said about her.
After Xiaxue made that post about Melissa444, her blind minions went to Melissa's blog and inundated it with so many negative comments, Melissa made her blog available by invitation only.

Sarai wrote:I hate when bloggers say shit like "You read my blog for free so you should be grateful!".... Without readers, you wouldn't be getting hits or making money off your advertorials.
Indeed. Without the readers who made her who she is today, she would be a nobody. Remember, Xiaxue, you could lose every thing by tomorrow which, btw, reminds me of this quote:
Careful of the fingers you step on while you are going up the ladder. They may be attached to the asses you have to kiss on the way down!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Dash looking completely asian. And not because he has puffy eyelids in the morning.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I read NO's reply as xx too :P

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I just find it sad that qq would pay more attention to Dash rather than her own niece. I would be sad if I'm her niece.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

WAAAAAAIT.

Is QQ seriously just copying XX's haircolor/style?

XX does the whole mylittleponyrainbowtail hair and that Dash comic has QQ with the same. Who's copying whom. Even bigger qn....WHY.

Return to “Xiaxue”