Xiaxue Part 4

ponykiss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by ponykiss »

She shouldn't even consider herself a blogger anymore because she doesn't blog, and no instagram doesn't count. She is so lazy she couldn't even keep up with that "instabloging"

XX loves to show off her 40K hits on her page daily, but that was when she was an active blogger, these days she gets around 2k hits per day.

The woman love to blame her lack of updates "because she is now a mother and doesn't have time anymore". She wasn't updating her blog when she was pregnant, she had no valid excuse then. I just checked her blog, and so far this year she has posted 8 entries, and like 6 are advertorials.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote:Regarding what we've been talking about in recent posts, I think someone's been following Xiaxue's threads on GG. LMAO! :lol: (These are screen capped comments from Clicknetwork's GTL: Draw My Life episode.)

Comment from "No" looks like xx's wrote it. AT NO COST TO YOU lol so self inflated and such a martyr.

A blogger that doesn't blog isn't a blogger, and she's definitely not the TOP of something she never does. She might as well write she's Asia pacific top equestrian and the best coal miner in the upper hemisphere of earth. It's all bullshit anyway.

Instagram isn't a blog... Neither is flickr or photobucket or any image storage. Twitter isn't a blog. Facebook isn't a blog.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

eleventhirty wrote:Comment from "No" looks like xx's wrote it. AT NO COST TO YOU lol so self inflated and such a martyr.
I think you're on to something. I mean, Xiaxue gets quite defensive and even hostile when the comments are far from accusatory. I re-read "No's" post and it seems like something Xiaxue would write.
A blogger that doesn't blog isn't a blogger, and she's definitely not the TOP of something she never does. She might as well write she's Asia pacific top equestrian and the best coal miner in the upper hemisphere of earth. It's all bullshit anyway.

Instagram isn't a blog... Neither is flickr or photobucket or any image storage. Twitter isn't a blog. Facebook isn't a blog.
You're right. It's called a blog for a reason. Talk about excuses from this "No" person/alleged Xiaxue.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Correction: She is a mother who put MAJORITY responsibility of taking care the baby to her own mother. She is just that lazy and spoiled.

Her blog, twitter and instagram are like a horrendous gathering place for vicious comments(majority coming from herself lol), they need to have a better judging standard in term of grading the "blogger" professionalism.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

wbread wrote:http://awards.nuffnang.com/2011/finalists/

clearly not just singapore and malaysia. i think there was an australian blogger who got mad she didn't win and had a big public vendetta over xiaxue's win. or something.
http://lancerlord.blogspot.com/2011/12/ ... 44-on.html

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

eleventhirty wrote:
smiley wrote:Regarding what we've been talking about in recent posts, I think someone's been following Xiaxue's threads on GG. LMAO! :lol: (These are screen capped comments from Clicknetwork's GTL: Draw My Life episode.)

^ after reading the xx blog linked to the mellisa incident I'm positive now that "No" is xx

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-m ... s.html?m=1

Same exact style of peppering every other paragraph WITH A SENTENCE OF ALL CAPS.

Same exact way of using a hyphen - like this.

Same style of writing minus the cussing.

So this is what she's doing when Momo has the baby, when Mike is working to pay the bills and feed his family... Obsessing about herself on the Internet?

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

(I do want to say if its not her, my mistake... "No" just writes so much like her. Maybe "No" could fill in and blog for her while she's on 5 years of maternity leave).

defy_
Learner
Learner

Post by defy_ »

It sure sounds exactly like her though..let the butthurt flow

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

eleventhirty wrote:
eleventhirty wrote:

^ after reading the xx blog linked to the mellisa incident I'm positive now that "No" is xx

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-m ... s.html?m=1

Same exact style of peppering every other paragraph WITH A SENTENCE OF ALL CAPS.

Same exact way of using a hyphen - like this.

Same style of writing minus the cussing.

So this is what she's doing when Momo has the baby, when Mike is working to pay the bills and feed his family... Obsessing about herself on the Internet?
Do you have the link to the Australian Blogger's post about XX? I want to see what she said about her.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I hate when bloggers say shit like "You read my blog for free so you should be grateful!".... Without readers, you wouldn't be getting hits or making money off your advertorials.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Puu wrote:Do you have the link to the Australian Blogger's post about XX? I want to see what she said about her.
After Xiaxue made that post about Melissa444, her blind minions went to Melissa's blog and inundated it with so many negative comments, Melissa made her blog available by invitation only.

Sarai wrote:I hate when bloggers say shit like "You read my blog for free so you should be grateful!".... Without readers, you wouldn't be getting hits or making money off your advertorials.
Indeed. Without the readers who made her who she is today, she would be a nobody. Remember, Xiaxue, you could lose every thing by tomorrow which, btw, reminds me of this quote:
Careful of the fingers you step on while you are going up the ladder. They may be attached to the asses you have to kiss on the way down!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Dash looking completely asian. And not because he has puffy eyelids in the morning.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I read NO's reply as xx too :P

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I just find it sad that qq would pay more attention to Dash rather than her own niece. I would be sad if I'm her niece.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

WAAAAAAIT.

Is QQ seriously just copying XX's haircolor/style?

XX does the whole mylittleponyrainbowtail hair and that Dash comic has QQ with the same. Who's copying whom. Even bigger qn....WHY.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

teeheeheehee wrote:WAAAAAAIT.

Is QQ seriously just copying XX's haircolor/style?

XX does the whole mylittleponyrainbowtail hair and that Dash comic has QQ with the same. Who's copying whom. Even bigger qn....WHY.
That's an old photo of QQ, she's gotten a bob and lightened her colour a bit now. And from what I've seen, dying your hair rainbow colours seems to be a trend amongst a lot of Singaporean/Malaysian bloggers (Cheesie, Audrey, XX, QQ, Bunbun Makeup Tips are a few that come to mind). It's also common amongst a lot of Asian youth lately. Where I live (just outside Toronto), its becoming increasingly common to see Chinese girls rocking green/pink/blue tips or streaking their hair with crazy colours. Where I am its mainly HK girls though.

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

I've always wondered, does XX's husband take her car to work? Or he uses the MRT? It would be silly to do that since he's the one that spend a lot of time outside and she said he works far away from home.
NotAZombie wrote:I just find it sad that qq would pay more attention to Dash rather than her own niece. I would be sad if I'm her niece.
QQ is kind of ignorant, whenever she gets the chance she would mention that dash and Sophie are Halfies.
smiley wrote: After Xiaxue made that post about Melissa444, her blind minions went to Melissa's blog and inundated it with so many negative comments, Melissa made her blog available by invitation only.
Thanks for your answer, but wtf why didn't she just moderate the comment, delete the hate comments are enjoy the traffic she's getting. Some blogger puts themselves out there and they expect everyone to be nice.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Puu wrote:
smiley wrote: After Xiaxue made that post about Melissa444, her blind minions went to Melissa's blog and inundated it with so many negative comments, Melissa made her blog available by invitation only.
Thanks for your answer, but wtf why didn't she just moderate the comment, delete the hate comments are enjoy the traffic she's getting. Some blogger puts themselves out there and they expect everyone to be nice.
This is probably the reason why courtesy of Xiaxue. I bolded some parts. When the whole thing happened at the time, I remember reading albeit vaguely Melissa's post defending herself, and Xiaxue's fans attacked her mental state, appearance, and among other things. Xiaxue dismissed Melissa's experience and said she acted like a big jerk. Why? It's simple. Xiaxue was really pissed at Melissa for daring to write a post about her undeserved double win at the NuffNang awards in 2011. I hope that gives you an explanation. I'm not very good with explaining things. lol!
First I'd like to talk a little more about the previous post about the angry Aussie bloggers. I cannot believe how nice I was to that crazy woman. You'd think that after my explanations she'd calm the fuck down but instead she got even more self-righteous and pompous. Talk about a giant stick in the ass!

And then she picked out the two most childish comments that my readers wrote for her and blogged it out, acting like she got bullied, conveniently, oh so conveniently, adding that she was sexually assaulted (by more than one person oh dear lord!), had a miscarriage, is medically unfit and obese blahitty blah blah.

HOW IS THAT RELEVANT? What, so you had tragic experiences means you can act like a fucking cunt?

I had an ex schoolmate who was really unpopular. She then told everyone she had leukemia and was expected to live for only 2 more years and she kept fainting during P.E. lessons. The teachers would scold anyone who is mean to her because they felt so sorry for a teenager with terminal cancer. BITCH IS STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY, 12 YEARS LATER. Well played!

Anyway at first this Melissa was all like OH EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION and when she had a tidal wave of hatred she shut off comments and deleted all comments that mentioned me (unless it's negative of course). Whatever. Your words don't mean shit when you keep flipping them around. You know roti prata, Melissa? You flip more than that can?

When Australian's hear "Best" they assume it relates to content. Apparently, it's different in Asia.

Redundant apostrophe FYI.

Can anyone give me an explanation of her above quote that is NOT deemed to be racist? What? It's Opposite Day in Asia and Best means Worst here? She's so annoying! I hope a wombat attacks her stupid face.

Right.

Also I'd like to say a LOUDDDD thank you to everyone who defended me. I read the comments on her blog (which became exceedingly dry and boring once she stopped talking about me *yawn*) and some are so touching I actually teared wtf. I LOVE YOU ALL!

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

Puu wrote:I've always wondered, does XX's husband take her car to work? Or he uses the MRT? It would be silly to do that since he's the one that spend a lot of time outside and she said he works far away from home.
If i'm not wrong, isn't her car for weekends and evenings only? Something along those lines, it's sponsored by a company that does long-term car leases.

There's a GTL ep on that...but I really don't want to watch the ep.......

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^^ I remember reading that Australian blogger's entry, and honestly, she did sound butthurt and crazy as hell, like a sore loser, and I wasn't even a fan of XX anymore at that point. Yes, she did mention that -- in her opinion, XX's blog wasn't good, content-wise, and therefore did not deserve to win the title of "Best." Of course, that blogger was entitled to her own opinion, and many could even agree with her, but I found her argument/reasoning to be pointless because just as she got to dictate and decide what she deemed to be "Best," so could Nuffnang, readers, voters, etc. (assuming that it was a fair vote, LOL), and different people decided what made a "Best" blog based on their own motivations for visiting it. For example, I visited XX's blog for years, for the entertainment factor, so that was my motivation for visiting it -- to be entertained. If I had participated in voting during my time as a fan, the main deciding factor would have been, "Hmmm...which blog entertains me most?" and would have voted for XX, easily.

Seriously, that blogger's ranting and raving was so rabid and insane, there was a reason why she made her blog private; maybe it was due to embarrassment (she was probably overly sensitive enough to feel embarrassed enough to do that to her blog). She compared Nuffnang's "Best" award to the Oscar's "Best" awards as examples of standards, but she failed to remember one thing: the losing candidates for the Oscar don't make butthurt statements afterward.

Return to “Xiaxue”