Xiaxue Part 4

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:She's really into arbitrary superlatives, isn't she? Just like how she calls herself "asia pacific's top blogger". It sticks and people think it cannot be contested. It's one thing to use the cutest baby tag, which is to find cuties, and one thing to claim the title.

Anyway, Calling him the cutest baby of instagram is only going to backfire on her lol. It invites criticism. Just like If I called myself the most beautiful on gurugossip... Um, a few people might disagree and will vocally point out why lol (even though I am cough cough cough*). And we know she cannot handle criticism.

It really shows she's trying to make dash internet famous solely because it reflects on her now that her career is stagnant. Prepare for xx to introduce herself now as "i'm wendy, i'm married and I have the cutest baby on instagram". Lmao
True. There are some people already posting pics of their kids on Xiaxue's hashtag. Now I think Dash is adorable as far as cute babies go, but enough is enough. He's definitely not the cutest baby on IG.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Grrr. I hate it when I can't edit, but this is what I mean. Now here's a half asian and half white baby boy who's close in age as Dash. I think he's super adorable!

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

As she told Yutakis, she believes causing trouble is the way to becoming "popular". The cutest baby crap is just bait to instigate people telling her he's not--

She's expecting:

1. People to call him ugly which she then plays the victim card "omg how could you say that about an innocent BABY omgomg!!" & calls them all dirty whores. Then the white knights come to defend her.

2. Moms to say "no my baby's cuter", which she will then say "no dash is cutest because he has more likes than yours". Then more 11 year old girls white knighting. I think the failure in this expectation is that most moms have class and tact, they aren't raving trashy douchebags like xx.

She's played this stupid game in some form time and time again with every account she's ever had online.

Most memorable is when she brutally rips apart men and/or their families, when they tell her off she cries and says "omg I'm just a little girl how could he say that???" Cue white knighting, and preteen girls forwarding links of her bawwww terrible situation to their friends because OMG big sexist man attacking a little innocent meek girl.

*yawn* she needs a new schitck already.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

What a surprise she was Regina George. But oh it's okay because she didn't actually do anything physical, it was all just mental and emotional. Isn't that exactly what female bullying mostly is? Way to be a role model.

She's also yet to outgrow that 16-20 years on. Still behaving the same online.

The Draw My Life was a snore-fest especially as she seemed to have fast-forwarded through her teens and a whole decade of her 20s. Like she met Mike, had a baby 8 years later and that's it. There really wasn't much in there.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

that boy is so cute, he almost looks like a doll <3
He's got nothing on dash

Anyways I think wendy is going too far here. It's ok to think your child is cute, because you are supposed to have a bond to your child. To be honest I think it's great she made an account for dash. I'm tired of seeing his face because all of the pictures are the same and it has become boring! I started following her account because of her and Igloo, not a baby. but as far as making an account under that name is nuts.

Like eleventhirty said, she is def asking for trouble. I can see her playing the victim card on this one.

Post by Guest »

smiley wrote:Grrr. I hate it when I can't edit, but this is what I mean. Now here's a half asian and half white baby boy who's close in age as Dash. I think he's super adorable!

lololol I saw your pics and was about to post another cute baby close to dash's age... found the pics... and then realized it's the same baby before I posted hahaha. Cooper Lunde? I don't know if you know his name.

He is definitely too cute for words.
Sorry if the pics are big

I browsed that tag after you mentioned and also found cuter babies...

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote: lololol I saw your pics and was about to post another cute baby close to dash's age... found the pics... and then realized it's the same baby before I posted hahaha. Cooper Lunde? I don't know if you know his name.

He is definitely too cute for words.

I browsed that tag after you mentioned and also found cuter babies...
YES! YES! YES! Cooper Lunde! He's the baby brother of Lauren Lunde. A half Korean ulzzang child model. Good looks definitely run in the family!

Here's Lauren as a baby and her little brother, Cooper. They're such cutie patooties! And it's not because they're half this or half that, it's because, well, LOOK at them! They're just so freaking cute!!!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Regarding Xiaxue's cutest baby on instagram:

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

If xx is not feeding on some good drama dish for one day, she will starve to death. :D Her baby apparently has become one of her bait to attract negative attentions as well, what a crazy good mother.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

NotAZombie wrote:If xx is not feeding on some good drama dish for one day, she will starve to death. :D Her baby apparently has become one of her bait to attract negative attentions as well, what a crazy good mother.
lol
dash is her only way to stay relevant, so she has to use this trick the more ! :P
Btw, i didn't know there were children ulzzang... that's terrifying...
Besides, this "competition" about who's the cutest baby make me imcomfortable. Babies and children should not be shown off as being "the cutest", and beign "exploited" for their "cuteness" to become popular : i think this is insane and unhealthy ; that's why i find the concept of baby ulzzang dumb and unhealthy (tbh, i find adult ulzzang phenomenon dumb as well, but at least they're conscious of what their doing xD)
Personnally, i use to find making an fb or instagram account for a kid pretty dumb, but as i said in one of my previous posts, i agree that for XX case, it will be a relief to not see Dash everywhere on her board anymore~ #goodriddance

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Hasuko wrote:
NotAZombie wrote:If xx is not feeding on some good drama dish for one day, she will starve to death. :D Her baby apparently has become one of her bait to attract negative attentions as well, what a crazy good mother.
lol
dash is her only way to stay relevant, so she has to use this trick the more ! :P
Btw, i didn't know there were children ulzzang... that's terrifying...
Besides, this "competition" about who's the cutest baby make me imcomfortable. Babies and children should not be shown off as being "the cutest", and beign "exploited" for their "cuteness" to become popular : i think this is insane and unhealthy ; that's why i find the concept of baby ulzzang dumb and unhealthy (tbh, i find adult ulzzang phenomenon dumb as well, but at least they're conscious of what their doing xD)
Personnally, i use to find making an fb or instagram account for a kid pretty dumb, but as i said in one of my previous posts, i agree that for XX case, it will be a relief to not see Dash everywhere on her board anymore~ #goodriddance
She'll probably start posting links to her son's page all day, every day, to force people to visit it: "New pics of Dash are up!"

I wonder how she's going to feel when she sees that not very many people will visit his page to see his pics.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
She'll probably start posting links to her son's page all day, every day, to force people to visit it: "New pics of Dash are up!"

I wonder how she's going to feel when she sees that not very many people will visit his page to see his pics.
There are already over 6000 followers for @cutestbabyoninstagram on Instagram...but no photos...yet.

SMH.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Chiyou wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:

There are already over 6000 followers for @cutestbabyoninstagram on Instagram...but no photos...yet.

SMH.
I'm surprised. Lol. I don't know how to talk about Dash without making it sound like I'm picking on a child, because that is not my intention at all. He looks the same in every picture; there are no variations; if you've seen one picture of him, you've seen them all. He looks indistinguishable from the other average babies. Wouldn't people be bored by now? I don't get it.

Post by Guest »

I think she's not going to post anything in that account until she has more followers. It'll hurt her ego to get 6k likes as opposed to 20k.

And I agree ulzzang children is a weird concept, but they are not actually ulzzang in the true sense lol, they just model children's clothing for g-mart and people call them that, since ulzzang means 'best face'.

HMM888
Learner
Learner

Post by HMM888 »

I actually really liked her guide to life video this time- i thought she was very sincere in it and it reminded me of why i started reading her in the first place. As for her comments about being a bully, I think its more her sense of humor I don't think she seriously believes her bullying helped anyone in a positive way.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

To be honest if I only were to watch her gtl videos and never look into her twitter or instagram, I would genuinely think she has a good sense of humour, but as time goes by with the way she react to the most trivial issue, sometimes I wonder if she was joking or actually mean it.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue's bff, Shuyin, posted this photo of mother and son. Can anyone translate what Shuyin said? Btw, is it just me or is her hair color quite yellow? You can also see her gummy smile. Didn't she have gum recontouring to fix her gums? I guess at that angle her gums are more noticeable.
Le BFF and her Ah-niap. Just now we were saying, 十幾年前,完全沒想過今天是這個樣子的... :D

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

smiley wrote:Xiaxue's bff, Shuyin, posted this photo of mother and son. Can anyone translate what Shuyin said? Btw, is it just me or is her hair color quite yellow? You can also see her gummy smile. Didn't she have gum recontouring to fix her gums? I guess at that angle her gums are more noticeable.
She said something along the lines of, "a decade ago, I never would've thought things would be like this now."

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

smiley wrote:Xiaxue's bff, Shuyin, posted this photo of mother and son. Can anyone translate what Shuyin said? Btw, is it just me or is her hair color quite yellow? You can also see her gummy smile. Didn't she have gum recontouring to fix her gums? I guess at that angle her gums are more noticeable.
Sorry double post, but yeah, I noticed that her teeth have been looking different lately. I think XX's teeth are shifting back to the way they were. Maybe she hasn't been wearing her retainers. Also agree that her hair is quite yellow at the roots. Whoever did her root touchups didn't do a very good job....

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

He doesn't look mixed there. AT ALL. I dunno where they see the brown hair or whatnot.
Also, he looks average. CUTEST BABY? WHAT.

He's already few months old and still doesn't have much hair. He'll most likely have XX's receding hairline later on in life. I mean look at Xiaxue's gross hairline there. AND HER TEETH.

Return to “Xiaxue”