Xiaxue Part 4

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Guest »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
It's because her baby is all that she has as a source of pride, I think. Remember, before she had her child, her only ammo against her hater was, "I'm married and you're not!"

And then before that, it was how she was "better" than them because not only did she have a boyfriend, but a white boyfriend.

Anyone can get a boyfriend or husband if their standards dropped low enough, or if the guy's standards were low enough. Lol. :lol:
Your MOM must not have LOVED YOU enough to show your picture to everyone. your life MUST BE SO SAD with a mother that DIDN'T LOVE YOU. I just put my precious, smart, advanced baby DASHIEL (with ONE L, mind you. Not two.) to bed. He cuddled with me and laughed and looked at me with his NATURAL BLUE EYES and HIGH NOSE while you left me this nasty comment. Don't you feel like you are wasting your time??? Go do something productive, lah. You just sound jealous of me and my HANDSOME husband. Did I mention he is white AMERICAN FROM TEXAS? He used to be blonde, did you know? He is also an engineer that makes sooooo much money. Have you seen this picture of him as A BLONDE baby? Here, i'm posting it again so you can see the similarities between him and my son. While I am proud to be asian I am SO LUCKY and blessed that my baby looks SO white, just like my husband. Who I'm married to. Married, married, married. DID YOU KNOW that people mistake DASHIEL for an angmoh baby? hehe. You must be fat and jealous of my baby's European features lah. I just looked at your picture and I am laughing because I am so much more beautiful than you, specially when I photoshop myself beyond recognition. What if my baby is spoilt? he deserves everything, just like me. What if my mom helps with the baby??? Am I supposed to be a martyr!? She just helps a little watching him at night. Instead of getting up to tend to my baby's needs, my mom does all that even though she has to work in the morning, then bathing him every day, feeding him, changing his diaper, watching him while I work, shower, do my makeup, etc. I do everything else!! (like take pictures of him and put him in his stroller to go to the mall to buy more $9 shirts from F21). YOUR GRANDMUM MUST NOT HAVE LOVED U ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF YOU UNTIL EXHAUSTION! (Notice I spelled it Grandmum. That is the BRITISH SPELLING because we learn the queen's English in Singapore, which is a 1st world country).

Now go die lol. Blocked.
:love2:

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smiley »

^ That was SPOT ON! Brilliant! Image

LaLocaDeLosGatos
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLocaDeLosGatos »

paperbag wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:
It's because her baby is all that she has as a source of pride, I think. Remember, before she had her child, her only ammo against her hater was, "I'm married and you're not!"

And then before that, it was how she was "better" than them because not only did she have a boyfriend, but a white boyfriend.

Anyone can get a boyfriend or husband if their standards dropped low enough, or if the guy's standards were low enough. Lol. :lol:
Your MOM must not have LOVED YOU enough to show your picture to everyone. your life MUST BE SO SAD with a mother that DIDN'T LOVE YOU. I just put my precious, smart, advanced baby DASHIEL (with ONE L, mind you. Not two.) to bed. He cuddled with me and laughed and looked at me with his NATURAL BLUE EYES and HIGH NOSE while you left me this nasty comment. Don't you feel like you are wasting your time??? Go do something productive, lah. You just sound jealous of me and my HANDSOME husband. Did I mention he is white AMERICAN FROM TEXAS? He used to be blonde, did you know? He is also an engineer that makes sooooo much money. Have you seen this picture of him as A BLONDE baby? Here, i'm posting it again so you can see the similarities between him and my son. While I am proud to be asian I am SO LUCKY and blessed that my baby looks SO white, just like my husband. Who I'm married to. Married, married, married. DID YOU KNOW that people mistake DASHIEL for an angmoh baby? hehe. You must be fat and jealous of my baby's European features lah. I just looked at your picture and I am laughing because I am so much more beautiful than you, specially when I photoshop myself beyond recognition. What if my baby is spoilt? he deserves everything, just like me. What if my mom helps with the baby??? Am I supposed to be a martyr!? She just helps a little watching him at night. Instead of getting up to tend to my baby's needs, my mom does all that even though she has to work in the morning, then bathing him every day, feeding him, changing his diaper, watching him while I work, shower, do my makeup, etc. I do everything else!! (like take pictures of him and put him in his stroller to go to the mall to buy more $9 shirts from F21). YOUR GRANDMUM MUST NOT HAVE LOVED U ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF YOU UNTIL EXHAUSTION! (Notice I spelled it Grandmum. That is the BRITISH SPELLING because we learn the queen's English in Singapore, which is a 1st world country).

Now go die lol. Blocked.
:love2:
DAYUUM! For a moment I though you copy pasted from XX media :o

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

That's totally what XX would say! Lol. Man, what a terrible and sad, sad woman.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

OMG AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE XX cause I was only zoomed in on the text lol so good!!!
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Thoughts?

Grow up, Xiaxue. Not everyone will be honored by your baby's smile. Just because you gave birth to Dash, it doesn't make him this special snowflake. Don't flatter yourself.

ETA: And what if the lady was grumpy? Maybe she had a bad day and she didn't feel like smiling back even if it was coming from a baby.
Last edited by smiley on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

And what if he wasn't smiling, and it was actually just gas? Lol. :o
And what if that woman was going through some rough times in her personal life right now?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:And what if he wasn't smiling, and it was actually just gas? Lol. :o
And what if that woman was going through some rough times in her personal life right now?
EXACTLY! When my mom was dying from cancer, I didn't smile or laugh a lot because I knew my mom didn't have much time left, and I was always crying. I guess I would appear grumpy or bitter to Xiaxue. It's so easy for her to judge when she doesn't even know a person's circumstances.

Post by Guest »

thank you, thank you *bows*.

lmaoooo she has come full circle. People smile at pretty much every baby ever, does she think she's special or something?

someone reply to her with a link to stfu parents

http://www.stfuparentsblog.com/post/509 ... by-part-ii

Sound familiar?

"Then there’s the idea that parents who are sensitive to this kind of thing can’t have it both ways. Do you want your child spoken to by a stranger, or do you not? Do you want people to touch your kid (say, if the child tries to hand something to someone), or is that an invitation to call the cops? One person left this comment on the Facebook page: “I work at a rather large retail chain in Canada. We recently got a complaint because the cashier did not say hi or try to entertain a woman’s baby while bagging her items. Lol…YOU MUST GREET ALL BABIES or STAY AWAY FROM ALL BABIES. Make up your GD minds, moms!”

http://www.stfuparentsblog.com/post/214 ... ns-spirits

Maybe the person didn't coo at him because they read her stupid retarded rant about people approaching her baby before?? Just a thought-

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

smiley wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:And what if he wasn't smiling, and it was actually just gas? Lol. :o
EXACTLY! When my mom was dying from cancer, I didn't smile or laugh a lot because I knew my mom didn't have much time left, and I was always crying. I guess I would appear grumpy or bitter to Xiaxue. It's so easy for her to judge when she doesn't even know a person's circumstances.
Omg, I'm so sorry about your mom. :(

XX is a very petty person: instead of ignoring the lone incident in which somebody did not smile at her child, and focus on the majority who did smile back, she's dwelling on it.

She's also hypocritical: if she had been having a bad day and a stranger yelled, "Smile!" at her (you know how some people do that when you're lost in thought), she would have bitched about it online, saying how not everybody felt like smiling all the time, how everybody was entitled to having bad days, etc.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

smiley wrote:
Well, the only one who appears angry and bitter out there (and for no reason) is Xiaxue
(and, i'm sorry for your Mum... :/ )

I can't even imagine when she'll be an old lady and/or when Mike will leave her (and i'm SURE this day will come) ; she'll probably become EXTREMELY angsty and jealous of younger and/or more beautiful women than her (if it isn't already the case~ lol). At this moment, as she won't have anymore an AWESOME white husband, she'll probably try to hang on to her "glorious" past as a "famous" blogger or to emphasize her """"love"""" for her omg so cute (spoilt) half-white son, probably saying how much she fells acomplished as a Mum and that she don't even "need" a man anymore and blablabla, contradicting -one more time- her past self. I bet she'll become the typical type of person who, once they lost about everyting they took pride of, try to hang on to their 'glorious past days' they don't want to accept they're definitively gone

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
smiley wrote:EXACTLY! When my mom was dying from cancer, I didn't smile or laugh a lot because I knew my mom didn't have much time left, and I was always crying. I guess I would appear grumpy or bitter to Xiaxue. It's so easy for her to judge when she doesn't even know a person's circumstances.
Omg, I'm so sorry about your mom. :(
Hasuko wrote:Well, the only one who appears angry and bitter out there (and for no reason) is Xiaxue
(and, i'm sorry for your Mum... :/ )
Aw, thank you for your sympathies, guys. It means a lot. Image Image It's been over a year and a half now since my mom's passing, and I miss her so much, but I'm doing okay. I'm hanging in there. 8-)

Anyway, Xiaxue comes off sounding like a douchebag in her tweets (but doesn't she always?) Sorry. Dash isn't the center of the fucking universe. So one person didn't bother to pay attention to your baby's smile, get over it.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue's Draw My Life is out! She focused her drawings mainly about her father. No wonder she has issues. She also talks briefly about Momo's miscarriage, her looks, being a mean girl in school, Mike, Dash, and her haters. I must say I think she drew her pictures very well.

[youtube][/youtube]

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She didn't really share much that everyone didn't already know lol
& Idk why she's so happy to say she was good at manipulating people to hate others in school. She still does it (Dawn Yang), and it's really time for her to grow up.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Today’s #cutestbabyoninstagram pictures!! I actually registered the username @cutestbabyoninstagram (there is nothing on that account yet) so it’s now indisputable - Dash is indeed the #cutestbabyoninstagram because he is @cutestbabyoninstagram hahahaha! #dashddiction #dashoftheday #dashsayre #shamelessmom
God, she really does think that Dash is the center of the universe. Yes, XX you ARE shameless.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ It's truly pathetic she registered "cutestbabyoninstagram". What an ego.
Sarai wrote:She didn't really share much that everyone didn't already know lol
& Idk why she's so happy to say she was good at manipulating people to hate others in school. She still does it (Dawn Yang), and it's really time for her to grow up.
Some things never change. She's quite proud at being a bully. No sense of shame or embarrassment whatsoever. How sad.

Anyway, it's my two cents, but I felt it was inappropriate she shared momo had a miscarriage. I mean, it's a personal and painful experience and it should've been left to momo to talk about it; not her.

Sparkle Rancher
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparkle Rancher »

Ugh, cutest baby on instagram? Most perfect baby? Man, Dash is going to grow up so self absorbed. Besides, if she loved her mum so much, why does she not let her enjoy an easier life with all the money she gets from blogging? Instead, Mum becomes the full time caretaker for her kid? I cannot believe that she talked about her mum's miscarriage? Isn't that something private? I also cannot understand how she can be proud to be a mean girl! I was bullied in my younger school days and bullying someone is not something to be proud of! :x

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Ugh, she is still bullying around and manipulating people like a bitchy teenage girl anyway. I do feel sorry for the part about her dad though. As a child it must have an effect on her which also "helped" shape the person she is now.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Qiuqiu posted some pics of Xiaxue on her blog from that Furby Boom event they attended a while back.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sparkle Rancher wrote:Ugh, cutest baby on instagram? Most perfect baby? Man, Dash is going to grow up so self absorbed. Besides, if she loved her mum so much, why does she not let her enjoy an easier life with all the money she gets from blogging? Instead, Mum becomes the full time caretaker for her kid? I cannot believe that she talked about her mum's miscarriage? Isn't that something private? I also cannot understand how she can be proud to be a mean girl! I was bullied in my younger school days and bullying someone is not something to be proud of! :x
I'm pretty sure that it's because XX likes the idea of having a live-in nanny, like many women in her community, but can't afford one, so she puts Momo's slave labor to good use. For XX, it's important to show her friends and "haters" that despite being a mom, she can still be out and about, without her child, whenever she wants to. I wouldn't expect any less from that cheapskate.

I was bullied in my younger days, too. Maybe that's why we have lower tolerance for assholes.

Return to “Xiaxue”