Xiaxue Part 2

meerkat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by meerkat »

oh WOW she DOES look more like Dawn Yang!

Side by side comparison with recent pics of Dawn Yang. The similarity is uncanny! :P

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Could it be the attempt to pull off the sweet doe look? xx has been looking pregnant-mummyish for 9 months now.

RetroGameMaster
Learner
Learner

Post by RetroGameMaster »

effervescence wrote:Could it be the attempt to pull off the sweet doe look? xx has been looking pregnant-mummyish for 9 months now.
i dont thik she can pull that off anymore
she looking older recently.
idk what it is but she look more ethnic...,.

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

NotAZombie wrote:...she really looked like Dawn Yang especially in the middle picture there, omg KARMA, she is so gonna kill us all for saying that lol
Loving my ashy blonde hair! It's a pearl grayish colour, I feel like Storm from X-men! Thank you so much Next Hair Salon, you guys never fail to give me gorgeous hair! 6509 0220 is their number in case you want to demand the same colour

I like her hair colour there, but she look eerily different here compared with her other photos. Could be because of her straight hair. Even this photo has a slight hint of Dawn Yang-ish for some reason.

I do believe xx was jealous of Dawn at some point of her life
I also prefer this ashy blonde than the ...well platin kinda yellowish one.

Eh, I liked the way she photoshopped her photos before than these two recent photos. The photoshop photos before didn't look that fake... but now (the ones where she looks like DY) it's obvious that she has enlarged her eyes to the max.
Something is just odd about the lastest pictures - dislike!

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Eh badly photoshopped this time???

Umm DY's face looks so over botox, injections, implants whatever. And what's that?

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee »

DY's teeth... It looks like she's wearing an ill fitting denture. :x

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I reckon the things Wendy would be jealous of is Dawn's height and overall build, which surgery cannot fix lol.

Wendy is very small while her head is kind of big compared to her body so imo she looks a bit clownish sometimes or like a little girl dressing in grownups clothing when you look at her as a whole. I don't like Dawn either but I think she looks better than Wendy.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

If another girl and I had plastic surgery and she somehow turned out to be prettier and more popular than me, of course I will be pissed lol

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

DY looks plastic yes, but plastic and pretty. XX looks plastic and still ugly. FAIL
I don't think she photoshopped the pics above because the poster above clearly don't know what cheek fats look like (yes I have them fats too).

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I think Xiaxue is very aware that DY turned out prettier, simply because her body was already proportioned and all, but Xiaxue always went for the more extreme blonde barbie look, while DY was always 'just a naturally pretty Eurasian-looking Asian girl haha'. With the dark long hair and and pale skin, DY seems to want to fit in much more than Xiaxue's comparatively outlandish gyaru looks.
The one thing that Xiaxue will always have over DY though, it seems, is that she actually admitted to having surgery, while DY's before pics are floating around and she's still in deep denial.

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Oh and that squiggle above Xiaxue's cheeks is normal, I got that too:) it's just the apples of your cheeks and then the stretched skin from your smile creating a slight bump (because, well, muscles and all that).

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I however can't get over the fact that xx was using DY's denial to attack her, and has been constantly using her "honesty" as a reason for her to be obnoxiously rude. She took DY's photo before her surgery to a face reading master in GTL, and obviously for the show's entertainment purpose, the master definitely has to mention the bad sides of DY's face. I don't get how did this idea ever get approved at the first place, what the hell the organizer was even thinking about. I like many GTL videos, and I never like DY, but this one definitely went over the board IMO. xx was the one constantly talking about DY yet in her fan mail GTL video, she said she wasn't very happy for her fans to mention DY, what, she was the one introduced the "hatred" towards DY to her audience, no?

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

From XX's latest instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/ZptJKtFvAN/
Welcome back (semblance of a) thigh gap! You've been missed. P/s: to everybody who asked, I didn't do anything in particular to lose weight except perhaps breastfeeding... Didn't exercise or diet. I lost 8kg the first week after Dash's birth, perhaps due to stress and lack of sleep, but subsequently didn't lose much more... Skin around tummy still very flabby and I'm still about 5kg from pre pregnancy weight. I can do it!
If she's so smart like she says she is, she would have known that thigh gaps have nothing to do with how thin you are:

Articles that back this up:
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/diet-fitn ... -thigh-gap
In fact, the coveted thigh gap is not achievable by most women, no matter how many rice cakes they eat. Unless you have naturally wide-set hips, you can’t stop your thighs touching at the top. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop some girls from starving themselves in pursuit of the impossible.
http://www.eatingdisordersonline.com/ne ... teen-girls
But other health experts say that body shape is influenced more by genetics than anything else, and that some women may be unable to exercise themselves toward a thigh gap, no matter how hard they try.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013 ... obsession/
Greenberg said teens who were pursuing a thigh gap were “setting themselves up for not only an unattainable goal but for an unsustainable goal.
So much for being "smarter than she looks".

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Her feet are not close together that's why her thigh is showing like that

Post by Guest »

half the comments are about the veins on her feet, lol
I never would have even noticed

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

NotAZombie wrote:I however can't get over the fact that xx was using DY's denial to attack her, and has been constantly using her "honesty" as a reason for her to be obnoxiously rude. She took DY's photo before her surgery to a face reading master in GTL, and obviously for the show's entertainment purpose, the master definitely has to mention the bad sides of DY's face. I don't get how did this idea ever get approved at the first place, what the hell the organizer was even thinking about. I like many GTL videos, and I never like DY, but this one definitely went over the board IMO. xx was the one constantly talking about DY yet in her fan mail GTL video, she said she wasn't very happy for her fans to mention DY, what, she was the one introduced the "hatred" towards DY to her audience, no?
I remember that video. I agree Xiaxue went overboard, but she's not exactly known for her self-restraint. I don't care for Dawn Yang either. However, personally, why is it anyone's business or Xiaxue's business regarding DY not being honest about her surgeries? And it's not surprising Xiaxue's fans would refer to DY when Xiaxue was the one who brought her up from time to time.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Regarding her thigh gaps, a commentator remarked:

Here's what the ever so thoughtful Xiaxue said:

(I've mentioned this before, but aren't young, teenage girls her main audience? I've read tweets by her young fans and they've said they aspire to be like Xiaxue. Thoughts?)

daisyfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by daisyfairy »

I think she got the idea of a thigh gap from searching thinspo, which is totally different from fitspo.

Post by Guest »

smiley wrote:Regarding her thigh gaps, a commentator remarked:

Here's what the ever so thoughtful Xiaxue said:

(I've mentioned this before, but aren't young, teenage girls her main audience? I've read tweets by her young fans and they've said they aspire to be like Xiaxue. Thoughts?)
Does she think we live in a bubble. She knows people look up to her, she even implied so herself when she did diet. Notice she never said the name of the pills, because she knew her young readers would run off to buy them. So don't come now acting like girls are not getting ideas from you, xx. let's be real. I don't really hold her accountable on some sort of social responsibility pedestal, but she should just own up to it instead of deflecting.

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee »

models doesn't go around like that on their personal accts on IG. As in the high fashion run way models. they don't upload photos like the one Wendy posted about her thigh gap.

Impressionable little girls will actually relate better with xiaxue/Wendy compared to the models on magazine covers coz she's just you're regular girl striving to be pretty just like most of the female population. Xiaxue has more followers than some high fashion models,aside from the mainstream ones of course like the VS models.

Return to “Xiaxue”