Xiaxue Part 2

kl_2887
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by kl_2887 »

Somehow I think this photo makes Dash look more like how he probably looks in real life. Normal chinese looking baby. I know you can't see much but it gives me enough to think that XX puts so many filters/ps techniques to make her baby look more like what she wants "blonde/blue eyes". Just look at the skin tone you can see a difference. Or is it just me?
Love. More. Bunnies.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

First the blue eyes that I was straining to see. Then now she says he has light brown eyelashes and blonde eyebrows, but those eyelashes look like your typical dark eyelashes to me and rather than blonde eyebrows I kinda see no hair :? I can't wait for Dash to grow up so his features will become more prominent and we can see all the bs Wendy has been calling lol.

It's funny how Wendy can't play the "you are ugly" card when put up against attractive people, though it's sad how it seems she goes easier on people she thinks is attractive :roll: Lipua's comment was actually quite rude laughing while calling her baby ugly, but Wendy didn't tell her to go kill herself or go off on a tangent bitching/ranting like how she usually replies to people who she thinks is ugly.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I think xx is probably intimidated by attractive people at some point, and also she knows very well if she play the ugly/kill yourself card, attractive-looking people like Lipua could easily call her bullshit. To xx, her only argument so far is to pick on other people's appearance and if the other person is more attractive than her, she basically can't say anything much

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

I'm going to laugh when Dash's eyes change to brown. Wonder what she'll say about them then.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

NotAZombie wrote:I think xx is probably intimidated by attractive people at some point, and also she knows very well if she play the ugly/kill yourself card, attractive-looking people like Lipua could easily call her bullshit. To xx, her only argument so far is to pick on other people's appearance and if the other person is more attractive than her, she basically can't say anything much
I was about to say the same thing: that she's intimidated by attractive people.

To me, Lipua's comment was the meanest one that I had seen in a long time (making fun of a child was so uncalled for), and paled in comparison to comments from others, yet XX's response was nowhere near as vicious as the ones that she left even for fans who were just leaving constructive criticism. I remember one fan saying something like, "Xiaxue, I miss your writing and loved reading it! I hope to see more than just adverts soon," and XX cursed her out and blocked her.

And, you know, I DO genuinely feel bad for her son, because people WILL based their judgment and treatment of him based on his Mother's actions, whether we like it or not. Also, she's just EMBARRASSING to have as a parent. I mean this very sincerely, because I know what it's like to have an embarrassing mother; imagine having a mom in her 40s who has the mentality and maturity of a 14-year-old girl, who has no filter between her brain and her mouth, and says whatever the hell pops into their mind, without regards to the consequences. And, the people who loved her would defend her with the line, "She's just a very honest person." Yep, I know exactly what that's like.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Sonia wrote:I'm going to laugh when Dash's eyes change to brown. Wonder what she'll say about them then.
LOL! I looooove the way how she describes the color. ;)
gorgeous stormy blue-grey with loads of flakes and patterns in the iris!
his grey eyes have an inner ring of yellow surrounding the pupil
She'll probably say they're a captivating warm brown with flecks of gold or she might say they're even hazel. :roll:

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

If Mike's eyes were blue, I would think Dash's eyes would stay blue. But both of his parents have brown eyes, so I highly doubt his eyes will stay blue. My boyfriend has his mom's blue eyes and his sister took their dad's brown eyes. Sucks for Dash that he didn't have at least one parent with blue eyes so his eyes could have a 50/50 chance of being blue and XiaXue will have something to coo over.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
NotAZombie wrote:I think xx is probably intimidated by attractive people at some point, and also she knows very well if she play the ugly/kill yourself card, attractive-looking people like Lipua could easily call her bullshit. To xx, her only argument so far is to pick on other people's appearance and if the other person is more attractive than her, she basically can't say anything much
I was about to say the same thing: that she's intimidated by attractive people.

To me, Lipua's comment was the meanest one that I had seen in a long time (making fun of a child was so uncalled for), and paled in comparison to comments from others, yet XX's response was nowhere near as vicious as the ones that she left even for fans who were just leaving constructive criticism. I remember one fan saying something like, "Xiaxue, I miss your writing and loved reading it! I hope to see more than just adverts soon," and XX cursed her out and blocked her.

And, you know, I DO genuinely feel bad for her son, because people WILL based their judgment and treatment of him based on his Mother's actions, whether we like it or not. Also, she's just EMBARRASSING to have as a parent. I mean this very sincerely, because I know what it's like to have an embarrassing mother; imagine having a mom in her 40s who has the mentality and maturity of a 14-year-old girl, who has no filter between her brain and her mouth, and says whatever the hell pops into their mind, without regards to the consequences. And, the people who loved her would defend her with the line, "She's just a very honest person." Yep, I know exactly what that's like.
...SERIOUSLY?! What is wrong with her on that :? It wasn't even an insult, it was sorta compliment. If she have problem to even accept compliment, how the hell does she expect her fans to please her?

xx's rule: If you are not attractive, everything you say will ended up you being cursed and blocked.

Yeah exactly, I don't think that being rude and being honest can be put in the same line. She is obviously being rude and unwilling to control her words. The way she deal with people will definitely affect her son, just imagine if she keeps that kind of attitude in the next 5 years, and imagine she will not hesitate to insult any child/child's parents/teachers who do not deal with Dashiel the way she wanted, even though she doesn't do it right on the people's face, she will go back post a blog/tweet about it. I don't doubt she will post something that harm another child's or child's parents reputation out of anger as well. With xx's reputation, she can't blame anyone if some parents forbid their children to play with Dashiel to avoid unnecessary drama, because if I have a child studying the same school with Dashiel, knowing xx's illogical behaviour I will definitely warn my child about it.

Speaking of which, yep in real life she seems to be more of the passive aggressive type, or at least she actually tried to repress her anger in front of people. I remember in an April fool GTL video they had someone to question about her rudeness and vulgarity in her blog, I'm surprised xx didn't lash out right away as her online persona.

Post by Guest »

LadyKaiko wrote:If Mike's eyes were blue, I would think Dash's eyes would stay blue. But both of his parents have brown eyes, so I highly doubt his eyes will stay blue. My boyfriend has his mom's blue eyes and his sister took their dad's brown eyes. Sucks for Dash that he didn't have at least one parent with blue eyes so his eyes could have a 50/50 chance of being blue and XiaXue will have something to coo over.
I don't think it works like that. From my narrow understanding, even if Mike had blue eyes, for their children to have them XX would have had to also be a carrier of the gene, since brown eyes are dominant. Even if mike doesn't have light eyes, he is a carrier of the gene, most likely, considering his family seems to have blue-green eyes. Your bf's sister might have brown eyes, but having a blue eyed parent means that if she marries someone with the gene, either present or dormant, she might have light eyed children in the future.

Considering XX claims to be ethnically chinese, it's highly unlikely she'd be a gene carrier unless she central asian blood somewhere, or something. In my impression, It seems her child will have brown eyes similar to the father and they only appear hazy because of lack of pigmentation deposit. This is common in children of euro descent. A yellow ring around the pupil either means the eyes will turn green or light-mid tone brown. Green seems unlikely, so I'm going with brown, but who knows. Genetics are funny.

AllergicToBull
Learner
Learner

Post by AllergicToBull »

Sonia wrote:I'm going to laugh when Dash's eyes change to brown. Wonder what she'll say about them then.
At least he'll always have circle lenses like mommy dearest, trololol!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

smiley wrote:
LOL! I looooove the way how she describes the color. ;)
gorgeous stormy blue-grey with loads of flakes and patterns in the iris!
his grey eyes have an inner ring of yellow surrounding the pupil
She'll probably say they're a captivating warm brown with flecks of gold or she might say they're even hazel. :roll:
Snd that they're "like Edward Cullen's eyes!"

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

@paperbag: Ah, I see. I always thought it was a 50/50 chance if parents have different colored eyes. Thanks for the clarification. ^_^ Yeah, genetics are funny. My parents have brown eyes so their kids have brown eyes. But we have different shades of brown. My dad and some of my siblings have red-toned brown eyes (if that makes sense). I have chocolate brown eyes. Me and two of my siblings have fair skin. Everyone else is bronze or darker. My family is a rainbow. XD

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

paperbag wrote:
LadyKaiko wrote:If Mike's eyes were blue, I would think Dash's eyes would stay blue. But both of his parents have brown eyes, so I highly doubt his eyes will stay blue. My boyfriend has his mom's blue eyes and his sister took their dad's brown eyes. Sucks for Dash that he didn't have at least one parent with blue eyes so his eyes could have a 50/50 chance of being blue and XiaXue will have something to coo over.
I don't think it works like that. From my narrow understanding, even if Mike had blue eyes, for their children to have them XX would have had to also be a carrier of the gene, since brown eyes are dominant. Even if mike doesn't have light eyes, he is a carrier of the gene, most likely, considering his family seems to have blue-green eyes. Your bf's sister might have brown eyes, but having a blue eyed parent means that if she marries someone with the gene, either present or dormant, she might have light eyed children in the future.

Considering XX claims to be ethnically chinese, it's highly unlikely she'd be a gene carrier unless she central asian blood somewhere, or something. In my impression, It seems her child will have brown eyes similar to the father and they only appear hazy because of lack of pigmentation deposit. This is common in children of euro descent. A yellow ring around the pupil either means the eyes will turn green or light-mid tone brown. Green seems unlikely, so I'm going with brown, but who knows. Genetics are funny.
Yea, that's as far as I remember it when we had genetics in biology lessons..
I guess he'll gonna have light brown eyes or hazel eyes as most Eurasians have it.

BTW about the post from Leslie, I'm not gonna quote it as it's pretty long and I don't wanna go to details.
XX is a public figure, she makes her private life public (whether everything is true or just a way to get attentions and clicks we'll probably never really know) on her blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and so on. She has to anticipate that people will talk, judge and speculate. If she doesn't want it she shouldn't go it in the first place then. But I guess she loves all the attention we're paying her no matter fans or haters. So I wonder why we shouldn't be speculating, talking, gossiping about her.

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

So, Xiaxue's birthday has come and gone, and yet she's still with Blogger...

probably because of this: http://en.support.wordpress.com/advertising/

Probably stuck with Blogger now.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

wbread wrote:So, Xiaxue's birthday has come and gone, and yet she's still with Blogger...

i was wondering about the same thing. whatever happened to movin to wordpress? :?

she went and announced it on her blog and now she'd have to take it back. funny lol :D

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ I'm puzzled. Did I miss something? I recall seeing a tweet from Xiaxue that she said she already moved from Blogger to Wordpress.

Please look at the date. This would mean Xiaxue supposedly moved to Wordpress in 2010. Remember when her blog was briefly shutdown and classified as spam by Blogger in mid-January of 2013? Here's what she said about it:

Now look at the date on this last tweet. Something's not right here. The top tweet said she's already on Wordpress, BUT the last tweet said she was moving to Wordpress so which is it?

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

smiley wrote:^ I'm puzzled. Did I miss something? I recall seeing a tweet from Xiaxue that she said she already moved from Blogger to Wordpress.

Please look at the date. This would mean Xiaxue supposedly moved to Wordpress in 2010. Remember when her blog was briefly shutdown and classified as spam by Blogger in mid-January of 2013? Here's what she said about it:

Now look at the date on this last tweet. Something's not right here. The top tweet said she's already on Wordpress, BUT the last tweet said she was moving to Wordpress so which is it?

She did have a blog on Wordpress, but it hadn't been updated in years. The logo was still the blinged out word "Xiaxue," and the banner picture was that one of her sitting, wearing her pointy toed boots. Xiaxue mentioned somewhere in a blog post that she felt too lazy to transfer her Blogspot's contents over to Wordpress completely.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:She did have a blog on Wordpress, but it hadn't been updated in years. The logo was still the blinged out word "Xiaxue," and the banner picture was that one of her sitting, wearing her pointy toed boots. Xiaxue mentioned somewhere in a blog post that she felt too lazy to transfer her Blogspot's contents over to Wordpress completely.
Thank you for clarifying. 8-) Come to think of it, I vaguely remember skimming through one of Xiaxue's post about her blog being deleted.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.ca/2013/01/2013- ... hings.html

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

wbread wrote:So, Xiaxue's birthday has come and gone, and yet she's still with Blogger...

That is wordpress.com
Wordpress.com is a blogging platform like tumblr, you create a blog on their website, and then have to abide to their rules

wordpress.org tho, is a publishing tool that you install it on your own website, that you (usually) buy from a hosting site
and since it is your website you can do whatever with it

she didn't migrate because she is lazy, simple as that lol
Last edited by lilico on Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

We should start a new thread :HK:

Return to “Xiaxue”