Xiaxue

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue

Post by jeshikadoll »

Her blog hits are going down big time, she still claims to have like 40k when really she gets like 400.
No one will go to read a blog that has nothing new, if she keeps this up she not going to have any readers full stop

mhe

Post by mhe »

jeshikadoll wrote:Her blog hits are going down big time, she still claims to have like 40k when really she gets like 400.
No one will go to read a blog that has nothing new, if she keeps this up she not going to have any readers full stop
updated blog hits

she says that 40k people visit her blog a day. um... liar, much?? On average only 30 people visit her blog! Today only 7 people were on her blog. But I guess 7 is the same as 40,000.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

New Xiaxue's self-shots.

I don't understand why she photoshops so much. I mean, yes, she's good at what she does and she wants to look better, but these pics look nothing like her IRL. Nice eyelid sticker, XX.

Okay, I know I said she photoshops a lot, but I'm surprised she didn't photoshop the blemishes on her forehead here.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Here's Xiaxue ranting as if someone pissed in her cereal again.

Tweets start from the bottom up.

She doesn't like to be called out very much, does she?

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

smiley wrote:Here's Xiaxue ranting as if someone pissed in her cereal again.

Tweets start from the bottom up.

She doesn't like to be called out very much, does she?
How in the fuck can she think having black hair and dark brown eyes are like dying or being a closeted gay? Her comments get stupider and stupider by day.

Also, these two tweet comments:
I'm not even sure if there's a God, but if there is, I'm sure he ain't fussed about my hair colour or there won't be free fucking will. I refuse to think he will say "OMG I gave u black hair like a billion other Chinese people! How dare u change it to stand out!" So petty.
She thinks being ethnically Chinese and looking like a Chinese person equals complete lack of individuality. What, Asian people can only "stand out" if they change their appearance? How fucking condescending. What gives her the right to say that?

Asian people don't need a completely different hair and eye color to fucking stand out. BECAUSE ASIAN PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE THAN JUST BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES YOU IDIOTIC WOMAN. Out of everything, I cannot believe Ms. "Proud-to-be-Singaporean-and-I-have-150-IQ-lah" says stuff like this.

I swear sometimes she thinks of her own race like how a dumb non-Asian person would.

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

Also, I just remembered. Waaay back when XX bashed Peter Coffin for using a Korean girl's photo to pretend to have a Japanese girlfriend, she said this:
WE ASIANS ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE, FUCK YOU.
Source:http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2011/03/pete ... loser.html

But even though people shouldn't interchange Asians, apparently we still "look the same" to this woman and we need completely different hair and eye color, uncommon in the very fabrics of our DNA, to be individual and not be a sheeple.
Flawless logic, that.

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

For someone who gives no fucks and is like so totally confident xiaxue sure enjoys justifying herself over and over again

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Give it 5 years and readers will be like xiaxue who?
There are better bloggers out there who will over take her soon

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

She's gotten too comfortable where she's at, she doesn't feel like she has to try.

Ok, the views thing: It only counts if the person visits the site. There are places like bloglovin' and Google Reader that don't count views. I used to look at her blog via Google Reader. Currently she has 18,245 subscribers on GR. Just a thought to add.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

google reader doesn't show you how many people are subbed, does it? it's the google friend connect and you don't have to read anything to be counted in the number, you sub once and that's it.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

smiley wrote:New Xiaxue's self-shots.

I don't understand why she photoshops so much. I mean, yes, she's good at what she does and she wants to look better, but these pics look nothing like her IRL. Nice eyelid sticker, XX.

Okay, I know I said she photoshops a lot, but I'm surprised she didn't photoshop the blemishes on her forehead here.

i think photoshopping is like a second nature to her, she won't be able to stop. it's quite addictive.

also the blemishes you're referring to, i think it's her getting sloppy/lazy, you can see it's the exact same blemish 'healing brush'ed on her forehead over and over again

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Alka wrote:google reader doesn't show you how many people are subbed, does it? it's the google friend connect and you don't have to read anything to be counted in the number, you sub once and that's it.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

ShortOne wrote:
Alka wrote:google reader doesn't show you how many people are subbed, does it? it's the google friend connect and you don't have to read anything to be counted in the number, you sub once and that's it.
thanks for that :) but even after you showed me this I couldn't find it on my greader, oh well :))

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

Maybe she leaves some blemishes on purpose? So that people who stumble upon her blog without reading all that stuff about her photoshopping her pictures may think she actually looks like that lol.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

This girl has such poor hygiene

Xiaxue's Guide To Life, EP96: Says she never clean her bra's (3.07)
Blog, Jan 24, 2011 – Rarely Ever Floss Her Teeth
Plastic surgery questions answered!, YouTube - Picks her nose on video with a stick
Blog, Mar 30, 2009 – She made KayKay soup and there was a huge worm was inside the corn

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Alka wrote:
ShortOne wrote:
thanks for that :) but even after you showed me this I couldn't find it on my greader, oh well :))
Subscribe to her, then unsubscribe using the little arrow. It should pop up. That's how I discovered it.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

She also so dam lazy

Xiaxue Instagram, Mike 31st - Never wash dishes, she uses paper plates
Blog, Mar 9, 2012: Used a diet pill for weight loss, says she never exercise
Xiaxue Instagram, pictures of her room and room tour on Youtube: She never cleans up
Xiaxue's Guide To Life, EP101: Says she hardly wash her make off

On top of this she blog maybe once, twice a month and decreasing her photoshoping

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Not forgetting she a hypocrite

Blog, Feb 11, 2012 - Claimed Adele was being lazy and then went on to say she never exercise because she lazy too
Blog, Sep 13, 2011 & Jun 12, 2011 - Bought a Iphone after saying she hates Iphone users
Twitter - Had a go at Kaykay about blogging ethics

Unknown where I heard these from

Horrible to people who had surgery (but she had surgery herself)
Call people ugly then say look are not important
Says online dating is creepy and for sad poeple

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

jeshikadoll wrote:She also so dam lazy

Xiaxue Instagram, Mike 31st - Never wash dishes, she uses paper plates
Blog, Mar 9, 2012: Used a diet pill for weight loss, says she never exercise
Xiaxue Instagram, pictures of her room and room tour on Youtube: She never cleans up
Xiaxue's Guide To Life, EP101: Says she hardly wash her make off

On top of this she blog maybe once, twice a month and decreasing her photoshoping
don't forget avoiding washing her hair

anyone else thinks her sleeping pattern is effed up? she goes to sleep in the am, while Mike works, wouldn't that make it harder to see each other and spend time together? I understand young adults do that, it's part of growing up, but she's way past that age

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

I avoid washing my hair too
Washing everyday or every-other-day is not good for your hair
And xiaxue bleaches her hair to hell and back
She has to be good to it or else it would break all the time

Return to “Xiaxue”