Xiaxue Part 20

Over_the_rainbow
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 20

Post by Over_the_rainbow »

Dash's 5th birthday is coming up 31 march iirc. Last year he spent his birthday at a fan shop cos he was obsessed with fans then. I doubt there'll be a party bash for him this year cos he doesn't seem to have his own friends? Remember his first birthday, like some celebrity baby sitting on an ikea highchair and xx's fans queueing up to take pics with him *roll eyes*

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

Over_the_rainbow wrote:Dash's 5th birthday is coming up 31 march iirc. Last year he spent his birthday at a fan shop cos he was obsessed with fans then. I doubt there'll be a party bash for him this year cos he doesn't seem to have his own friends? Remember his first birthday, like some celebrity baby sitting on an ikea highchair and xx's fans queueing up to take pics with him *roll eyes*
oh god, his first birthday was cringe. i think she's starting to realise, he's not as cute anymore (in the sense, he doesn't have a charming personality). honestly poor kid, to have a mum like her, pretty obvious he loves Ellen more and vice versa. XX is an unfit mum imo cos she's so self centred

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Over_the_rainbow wrote:Dash's 5th birthday is coming up 31 march iirc. Last year he spent his birthday at a fan shop cos he was obsessed with fans then. I doubt there'll be a party bash for him this year cos he doesn't seem to have his own friends? Remember his first birthday, like some celebrity baby sitting on an ikea highchair and xx's fans queueing up to take pics with him *roll eyes*
Hard to believe that was 4 years ago. But the baby dash craze was just unnecessary.

Post by Guest »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
Hard to believe that was 4 years ago. But the baby dash craze was just unnecessary.
Honestly with the way XX constantly coddles and coos over Dash, I've had to remind myself a few times that he's not a baby anymore. :?

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Why does she look better like this?

SliceOfBread
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SliceOfBread »

Her whole behaviour is insufferable and immature. She's become an alt-right/MRAs advocate on Twitter and spends her days posting the most moronic tweets about how feminism is dumb, men are victims, social justice warriors are lame, minorities are not oppressed, etc.

She probably thinks she's being witty and clever but she's just embarrassing.

Her latest elucubration :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

Also PewDiePie followed her on twitter (and Paris Hilton but lol), if anyone needed yet another proof that this guy is a problematic moron

I predict she will turn slowly start uploading more and more alt-right themed videos on Youtube, as she is starting to get noticed by famous and semi-famous people. For example Julian Assange mentioned a tweet of hers where she was "jokingly" accusing a guy of having raped her because the guy said he believed all victims of rape. :roll:

I am sure QQ is so much happier now she doesn't have to deal with her negative influence in her life.

QQ may be superficial, but only appearance-wise. On the other hand, XX's whole behaviour and thinking is shallow. She only lives for/of drama and negativity.

Such a poor and unfulfilling existence.

incrediblykpo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by incrediblykpo »

Did anyone see her Instagram stories on the MLM(?) Wowo/some face mask? I was wondering why XX went to CSI everything about Wowo. Turns out Qiuqiu is a top distributor for Wowo lol

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

incrediblykpo wrote:Did anyone see her Instagram stories on the MLM(?) Wowo/some face mask? I was wondering why XX went to CSI everything about Wowo. Turns out Qiuqiu is a top distributor for Wowo lol
lol i don't blame xx at all on this. qq is shady af and i won't buy anything she advertises.
curious about the black swan vs qq saga tho.
does anyone know what happened?

Post by Guest »

_N_ wrote:
incrediblykpo wrote:Did anyone see her Instagram stories on the MLM(?) Wowo/some face mask? I was wondering why XX went to CSI everything about Wowo. Turns out Qiuqiu is a top distributor for Wowo lol
lol i don't blame xx at all on this. qq is shady af and i won't buy anything she advertises.
curious about the black swan vs qq saga tho.
does anyone know what happened?
I agree about QQ lol. She will advertise pretty much anything for money.

ohanapanda
Learner
Learner

Post by ohanapanda »

I won’t buy anything from qq or XX considering both of them were naturally ugly and had to get surgery to even look kinda pretty. They both just look weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

qq would do anything to repay her debt quickly.
all those surgeries and she still looks like a maid. i don't understand how some people are still buying into the shit she promotes :roll:
i mean who would wanna look like her

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I watched court prn with qq and she seems so sad and more mature. She really went through some sht. Xx keeps crying when qq is brought up but then she does shit like find ways to attack qq.

Qq said she was glad things are the way they are now and theyd not likely be friends again. Since qq is so family oriented she probably saw what a shit mother xx was and just had to leave her

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

takoyaki wrote:I watched court prn with qq and she seems so sad and more mature. She really went through some sht. Xx keeps crying when qq is brought up but then she does shit like find ways to attack qq.

Qq said she was glad things are the way they are now and theyd not likely be friends again. Since qq is so family oriented she probably saw what a shit mother xx was and just had to leave her
not to defend xx here, but in what way did xx attack qq?
from my perspective xx is already quite mild when she gave her opinion in regards to the wowo scam thing.
i feel like when she's voicing an opinion in regards to things that are related to her ex friends she's always quite diplomatic and kind of like walking on eggshells.
doesn't seem like an "attack" to me.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

You really don't know how XX works. She won't innocently comment on someone that just so happens to be what her ex-best friend is working for simply to show her honest opinion. She used to pull the same shit with KK and attack every single thing/company/product that was remotely related to KK without explicitly mentioning KK. BUT it was obvious that she was obsessively tracking every single thing KK does and then digging up dirt on whatever thing/company/product that KK had some remote interaction with. She's doing the same with QQ but at a smaller scale.

I think she may be doing this to warn QQ and kind of threaten her to come back to her. QQ knows better than anyone all the shit XX has done to people like KK and all kinds of shit she could do with QQ. XX and QQ were closer than XX was with KK so I think she knows a lot of QQ's secrets and can twist them to bring her down. QQ knows a lot about XX too but XX has too much power. Even after revealing that XX would use her son to falsely accuse someone of something XX was still not brought down. So by making a simple FB post about Wowo she is showing she's going easy on QQ but can bring her down at anytime. QQ needs money and she's making some off Wowo so XX is telling QQ that she can easily take away her income with a stroke of her keyboard. Just a simple FB post saying that Wowo is a scam is getting people talking. Imagine if XX did a full expose on something QQ is getting the bulk of her salary from? She'll lose it all. It's too bad that QQ is so... stupid... she could be like SOphie and get a real freaking job but she has no choice but continue being an influencer.

Over_the_rainbow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Over_the_rainbow »

From her ig stories. She looks totally ridiculous with so many hair rings in her hair. Sophie, mong and shiberty didn't overdo with the hair rings and they look really pretty but xx looks like a xmas tree with ornaments, not to mention the freaky pink hair with black roots smh.

I honestly feel xx should start to tone down a little and not stir so much drama. For Dash's sake lah. Can't imagine him getting teased or bullied by others in school next time because of what his mum's been doing. Dash is very innocent and defenceless, and plus the development issues he's having, he's likely to be picked on for all the wrong reasons. Poor boy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dakanabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by Dakanabelle »

SliceOfBread wrote:Her whole behaviour is insufferable and immature. She's become an alt-right/MRAs advocate on Twitter and spends her days posting the most moronic tweets about how feminism is dumb, men are victims, social justice warriors are lame, minorities are not oppressed, etc.

She probably thinks she's being witty and clever but she's just embarrassing.

Her latest elucubration :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

Also PewDiePie followed her on twitter (and Paris Hilton but lol), if anyone needed yet another proof that this guy is a problematic moron

I predict she will turn slowly start uploading more and more alt-right themed videos on Youtube, as she is starting to get noticed by famous and semi-famous people. For example Julian Assange mentioned a tweet of hers where she was "jokingly" accusing a guy of having raped her because the guy said he believed all victims of rape. :roll:
I find it very strange when people of colour are alt-right. I can understand to an extent that she's chinese in a chinese-majority (I assume) country and so she would see herself as the norm and not a minority or "person of colour", which is fine. But if she or Dash were ever to move to the US they'd find that same alt-right, racist, anti-immigrant, sexist etc. rhetoric directed right back at them. I wonder how she'd cope.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

random, but when was the last time she, Mike and Dash visited Mike's family?

brocollina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brocollina »

Unrelated but I don’t know where else to ask.

Does anyone know why KK is living in Bangkok now?

Also, why does yutaki list his residence as sg/China/Germany/South Korea on his blog & insta? R u for real bruh

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Has she gone nuts? she has created a new "troll" account on instagram called @xiaxuestories and she's just being really rude? She has been stirring up drama with her old gang, and wow it's not even satirical or funny? She's just being horrible. I guess she really doesn't have a soul.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She's been off the rails trolling lately! Even attacking QQ's sister for "horrible english" bitch you are not perfect :roll: An account "hohohoe949494" even was messaging Pearl trying to shame her for having an abortion, no doubt in my mind that it was XX. Imagine that psychopath being your mother. Poor Dash

Return to “Xiaxue”