Xiaxue Part 20

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 20

Post by overthereitsthere »

MrsAlvin195 wrote:Xx met with Ytk, Bqq & Ykk last night. Wonder what they talked about.
yeah! i am starting to think they might be rekindling their friendship lol

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

If they do that they're cowards. Fuck Xiaxue lol she's poison

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

elleira wrote:If they do that they're cowards. Fuck Xiaxue lol she's poison
I know right! So far, it's seems to have died down a bit.

Is anyone else disturbed by how Dash only draws fans, remote controls, signs for the washroom and air conditioning units? Like seriously, does he lack imagination?

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

overthereitsthere wrote:
elleira wrote:If they do that they're cowards. Fuck Xiaxue lol she's poison
I know right! So far, it's seems to have died down a bit.

Is anyone else disturbed by how Dash only draws fans, remote controls, signs for the washroom and air conditioning units? Like seriously, does he lack imagination?
Nah, that's not unusual for autistic children. I don't even know why she tries to deny it at this point. When he was under 2, it could have gone either way, by 3 it was obvious he was somewhere on the spectrum, and now I honestly hope she has him in some form of early intervention. I don't think she does at all though, which is sad :(

sittingduck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sittingduck »

So she's made this new instagram page called xiaxuestories where she posts disgusting posts like talking about Mike's "big dick" and makes fun of Megan Markle and her former friends (DY, YKK, BQQ etc). She even posted an old photo of all of them and some lame spiel like "I feel nothing now that I look back and I am glad we all went our own ways" blah blah blah and keeps poking fun at them or bringing them up.

You know since they stopped being friends, QQ and the others don't even talk about her or want her in their lives (for good reason). And this psycho keeps digging at them or talking about them, like I don't really get it. They don't want to be your friend because you're psychotic. Leave them alone?? It's not their fault you have no friends and you're a lonely 33 year old has been.

I feel so sorry for Dash. Clearly he has SOME kind of learning difficulty as he doesn't really act like a child for his age. I really hope XX doesn't breed anymore. The children shouldn't need to suffer, she should really spend her time helping Dash with his potential autism instead of making enemies and acting like a complete asshole.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

sittingduck wrote:
I feel so sorry for Dash. Clearly he has SOME kind of learning difficulty as he doesn't really act like a child for his age. I really hope XX doesn't breed anymore. The children shouldn't need to suffer, she should really spend her time helping Dash with his potential autism instead of making enemies and acting like a complete asshole.
She insists that he has hyperlexia and that he'll grow out of it by age 6-7. We'll just have to wait and see if she's right. She must be missing all those biz opportunities due to him being like this. I bet she envisioned him being a child model with his good looks and all when he was born. Now he is just a disruptive prop that she still has to use to sell printers or whatever it is she's hawking now.

sittingduck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sittingduck »

What makes me have no respect for her is that she attacks people for not being honest or makes fun of people for this and that however she herself is blatantly dishonest about Dash's developmental condition. That's why so many of her haters think that it's karma for all her evil work before. And really if it is karma, she should be the one receiving it, not her child.

Over_the_rainbow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Over_the_rainbow »

Dash is like living in his own little world. He doesn't respond to xx questions unless prompted a few times and he has a blank look on his face. Recently xx bought a big new whiteboard for him and posted his reaction on her ig stories. He didn't even seem happy like how other kids would typically react. He also doesn't seem to have his own friends or playdates. And by the way anyone notice Dash sometimes talks with Filipino accent? Think his maid spent more time taking care of him than his own parents.

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

sittingduck wrote:What makes me have no respect for her is that she attacks people for not being honest or makes fun of people for this and that however she herself is blatantly dishonest about Dash's developmental condition. That's why so many of her haters think that it's karma for all her evil work before. And really if it is karma, she should be the one receiving it, not her child.
I think it's disgusting the way people act like Dash's (assumed) disability is basically punishment for XX. Might as well outright say anything other than able-bodied, neurotypical kids are inferior garbage because that's what you're implying. They're just as bad, if not worse, than XX with how gleefully they point out Dash's problems and compare him to other bloggers' kids.

Want to attack XX over Dash? Attack her for the fact she's clearly in denial and isn't getting him the therapies and interventions he most likely needs. Attack her for treating her son's disability like it's some shameful secret. Attack her for not using her very VERY public platform to bring more awareness to his "hyperlexia."

xjojo
Learner
Learner

Post by xjojo »

I used to think Dash might be autistic too but from watching her Instagram stories of Dash these past months, there are videos of him interacting, laughing, making eye contact etc. It could be that it’s true he only has speech problems (or whatever she mentioned before)

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I am suprised her blog is still alive and she's still relevant

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

She was a background extra in Crazy Rich Asians but no sign of her in the movie. Cannot brag. :rofl:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

moniker wrote:She was a background extra in Crazy Rich Asians but no sign of her in the movie. Cannot brag. :rofl:
No way :rofl:

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

She insists that she wasn't cut out of the movie. Which could be true. They used CGI instead for some of the crowd scenes. So they rather have fake people than her ruining the scene with her pink hair.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ ... co-founder

LOL Love how the judge found XX's evidence "largely not relevant to the issues before the court, and therefore, had no impact on the outcome of this case"

HAHAHAHA

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

On Friday, Ms Cheng testified that Mr Tiah recounted to her how his uncle had confronted him over Netccentric's performance and asked him whether he thought Mr Cheo was doing a good job.

Mr Tiah responded by telling his uncle that Mr Cheo should be removed as CEO, she said.

She said Mr Tiah told her he felt like he was betraying Mr Cheo but had "no choice" given the pressure from his uncle and his own belief that Mr Cheo was not suited to lead the company.

Mr Pillai objected to her evidence as inadmissible hearsay. Mr Tiah is expected to take the stand when the trial continues on Tuesday.
from another source. haha how interesting. of course XX would back up Ming

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

https://thecoverage.my/news/nuffnang-fo ... ming-shen/

Cross-examining Mr Cheo, Mr Pillai noted that his claims included $20,000 per year in business class air tickets for him and his wife.

Pointing out that Netccentric’s loss at the end of 2016 stood at $5.88 million, Mr Pillai asked Mr Cheo, whether he would still insist on the $20,000 allowance if he was still CEO.

Mr Cheo replied yes, saying that shareholders were aware. But Mr Pillai countered that financial statements disclosed to shareholders would not reveal this amount.

Wah Lao! Business class ticket for HIS WIFE also.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

So Rihanna was in Singapore yesterday
And guess what? Xiaxue looks like a complete joke at the event
See how she was grinning widely, showing her horse teeth, and extending her midget arms to desperately record a meaningless video of the back of Rihanna's head
She behaved exactly like a kiasu auntie and is an embarrassment to watch

Video in the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTime ... 9506779047

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

lol XX looked so pathetic pushing through people trying to take a pic or video or whatever. Isn't she racist against black people? And called Prince Harry's wife some slur because she's biracial?

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

takoyaki wrote:lol XX looked so pathetic pushing through people trying to take a pic or video or whatever. Isn't she racist against black people? And called Prince Harry's wife some slur because she's biracial?
Well, she does hate Haiti as well.

Return to “Xiaxue”