thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 19

Post by thelibraryisopen1 »

june203 wrote:
thelibraryisopen1 wrote:Rozz's show on Clicknetwork updated the other day with a video featuring XX. It's a Leftover Makeover Challenge, where Rozz raid's XX's fridge to look for leftovers, the proceed to turn them into a dish.

I was quite disturbed by the state of XX's fridge. She had mould growing on one of her food, I can't remember what it was. But you'd think as a mother she'd be more diligent in the upkeep of her house/kitchen/whatever. Maybe she feels it's not needed to check on the food in her fridge because she's a lazyass person, sure, but she could just get Ellen to do it right. What if Dash opens the fridge one day and eats something rotten? The lack of hygiene really grossed me out.
It was mould growing on some canned tuna iirc. Totally gross. And her leftover mash potatoes and coleslaw that she was so convinced couldn't be eaten anymore. Yet she just left them in her fridge.

I wonder if she deliberately left them in her fridge just for the show.
I really hope it was for the sake of the show although I'm not thoroughly convinced. And also, Rozz needs a section of her own because I can't stand her.

But anyways, from XX's snapchat and ig story, she went overseas again with her friends. I think it's with Ripple? Can't be sure, I can't be bothered to remember all of her friends' faces and names. But I didn't see Shuyin. Hmmmmm......

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

^ I think she went with that group of people because it's a sponsored trip.

Seems like the old gang has completely fallen apart. Sophie & Yutaki arent friends but Sophie is following XX on Insta. I think Yutaki and Miyake arent friends anymore too.

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

sgirl1 wrote:^ I think she went with that group of people because it's a sponsored trip.

Seems like the old gang has completely fallen apart. Sophie & Yutaki arent friends but Sophie is following XX on Insta. I think Yutaki and Miyake arent friends anymore too.
Yeah, right after I posted, I saw her IG story and realised it was a sponsored trip.

WHAT. Yutakis and Miyake aren't friends anymore? How the hell did that happen :o I seriously need the 411 on everything. If even Sophie/Yutakis/Miyake aren't friends anymore, XX must be super happy and gloating inside.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

sgirl1 wrote: Seems like the old gang has completely fallen apart. Sophie & Yutaki arent friends but Sophie is following XX on Insta. I think Yutaki and Miyake arent friends anymore too.
XX has been commenting on Sophie's IG posts too :wink:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Wow, I've not been on here since July and not much has happened has it? :/ Has the whole Singapore blogging scene just gone down the pan or just XX?

Princesskitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Princesskitty »

Can someone update me (and others :D) on why Sophie isn't friends with Yutaki and QQ anymore?

I tried googling around and all I found was this.

http://imgur.com/a/AUHRX

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I dont think any of them have talked about it but I remember Sophie snapchatting about someone whom she thought was a friend talking shit about her behind her back. It sounded like she was very shocked/disappointed. I thought it was about XX initially but I guess if it were XX, she wouldnt be as upset because they had fallen out already. So I guess she was talking about Yutaki and they stopped hanging out after that.

Not sure about what happened with QQ though...

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

My theory is Sophie probably realised how silly QQ/Yutaki/XX all are and also as she is still under Nuffnang, she doesn't want to complicate her relationship with them hence she's stepping away from QQ. QQ has always been shady and likes playing the victim, and Sophie probably also realises its best not to sour relations with XX. I get the sense that she wants to isolate herself from all this drama as she is a diplomatic person to begin with. Yutaki just has no personality and probably hasn't matured over the years.

In fact, Sophie is the most matured of the lot as she has achieved a lot on her own - getting a degree, getting a real job etc.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Oooo and there is this as well which I found

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

On one hand, it's definitely uncharacteristic maturity and growth all of these bloggers are showing by not publicly airing their dirty laundry during these friend break-ups, yet on the other

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

overthereitsthere wrote:Oooo and there is this as well which I found

Who answered this question? Sophie?

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

overthereitsthere wrote:My theory is Sophie probably realised how silly QQ/Yutaki/XX all are and also as she is still under Nuffnang, she doesn't want to complicate her relationship with them hence she's stepping away from QQ. QQ has always been shady and likes playing the victim, and Sophie probably also realises its best not to sour relations with XX. I get the sense that she wants to isolate herself from all this drama as she is a diplomatic person to begin with. Yutaki just has no personality and probably hasn't matured over the years.

In fact, Sophie is the most matured of the lot as she has achieved a lot on her own - getting a degree, getting a real job etc.
I really respect bloggers who take the effort to get a real job and not just depend on sponsorships to get by, or their "looks". I saw on Sophie's IG a while back that she actually became an air stewardess. Also not related to XX - but blogger pxdkitty also earned my respect when she, sorta, quit blogging and decided to pursue her dream of being a pastry chef by working at Boufe Cafe. That takes a lot of guts and I really respected that.

XX's lived almost her entire life on getting sponsorships and free shit. I wonder what will happen when she finally gets irrelevant and no-one is going to offer her anymore freebies.

As for QQ/XX beef... man. I don't even know what to believe anymore. XX can be a real bitch, but QQ's definitely learned a lot of bitchy moves from her time with XX so. And LOL @ "Yutuaki has no personality". I just saw on IG last night that he opened up his own photography studio. Well. Good for him. Bad for us. Now he's going to be making more of those rubbish photobooks that cost over $100 -__-

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

I am going to take back my words on pxdkitty because i went to check on her ig and realised that after 1 year of me not reading her blog/ig, she has become very shady :(

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chatshitgetbang »

The preparation for crowdfunding for bbq’s case had begun during her daughter’s birthday itself. bqq had kept a piggy bank at her daughter’s birthday, so people can fund her for case. XX was so afraid about losing money for Qiuqiu lawsuit that she ended up skipping and snap chatting whole day. Good way to save money and napping is way better than losing money u know. 8-) ;)

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

sgirl1 wrote:
overthereitsthere wrote:Oooo and there is this as well which I found

Who answered this question? Sophie?
Yes, it was on her last.fm!
thelibraryisopen1 wrote: As for QQ/XX beef... man. I don't even know what to believe anymore. XX can be a real bitch, but QQ's definitely learned a lot of bitchy moves from her time with XX so. And LOL @ "Yutuaki has no personality". I just saw on IG last night that he opened up his own photography studio. Well. Good for him. Bad for us. Now he's going to be making more of those rubbish photobooks that cost over $100 -__-
Seriously? I wonder how it will fare, I mean good for him for not depending on blogging. Maybe he is "developing" himself now :rofl:

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Also as I am off work today and extremely bored, I went through Sophie's ask fm and there's a lot of confirmation on the break up of the former gang and she also alludes a lot to her opinions of QQ's lawsuit!

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

As for Yutakis' photography studio, apparently he is renting out the studio to those who want to use it for any photoshoots. From what he posted, it is really pretty space actually. I won't be surprised if it is successful. It's good for him, i guess, he'll have a good source of income. I may not like him, but i think he is a pretty good at all these photography ....things. At least he's turning his hobby into a job and using his talents.

XX... What is she doing? Going on YouTube and using her foot to do makeup? I applaud her effort in going the YouTube route because a lot of beauty youtubers get really big but XX's way of doing makeup is amateur (to me la) and i feel she can't compare to people like PatrickStarrr, Nikki, etc. Even if somewhere down the road a company offers her the chance to create a makeup range, can you imagine the colors? Super campy makeup range tbh.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I read Sophie's AskFM and she sounds really articulate and pretty clear-minded about what she wants in life, which I think is pretty rare.

oklah
Learner
Learner

Post by oklah »

overthereitsthere wrote:Also as I am off work today and extremely bored, I went through Sophie's ask fm and there's a lot of confirmation on the break up of the former gang and she also alludes a lot to her opinions of QQ's lawsuit!
Can you copy+paste or screen shot some of the good shit?

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

oklah wrote:
overthereitsthere wrote:Also as I am off work today and extremely bored, I went through Sophie's ask fm and there's a lot of confirmation on the break up of the former gang and she also alludes a lot to her opinions of QQ's lawsuit!
Can you copy+paste or screen shot some of the good shit?
Please, I'd like to see some screen shots hehe.

Oh, I read XX's tweets regarding Meryl Streep calling out Trump for making fun of a disabled reporter. Only XX can turn the table and make Meryl turn out the bigger bully. May not know the whole scoop on this Streep-Trump story, but yeah. Do bullies stick up for one another?? :roll:

Return to “Xiaxue”