Xiaxue Part 19

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 19

Post by hambo »

I haven't visited this Xiaxue section and Guru Gossip in over 3 years but I was motivated to log in right now to post because of her bitching about Monsta X today jesus christ why has this god damn women who is now in her 30s not grown up yet and still running her mouth like a preteen hater?? From her tweets it was obvious she was bothered by how people were there at the airport for this kpop group and not her (she said fans were lying on the floor because they were too happy lol I bet she wishes her fans would be that happy too but they aren't) and apparently they even blocked her from getting to her car (oh no they did not just block the oh mighty Queen lmao) so she lashed out at them calling them trannies out of jealousy. I also don't buy that she knows nothing about kpop, I bet she knows exactly who is popular and if it was BTS or EXO she would have kept her mouth shut or been much more filtered unless she had a death wish for her already dying career which depends on her young followers who most likely are fans of these groups. It's sad that these poor boys were in the wrong place at the wrong time and just popular enough to get her the attention she craves but not popular enough to end her. When will the day come that she runs her mouth and digs herself a hole so deep that she can't weasel her way out? Please let it be sooner rather than later.

Since I haven't been keeping up with her anymore I only just found out QiuQiu and that clique dropped her as a friend and only Shuyin (her slave) and Audrey (who is sane so I'm assuming she has to keep up the charade because of Nuffnang) is left. You would think she would take the hint that she's toxic and needs to grow the f* up or else people don't stick around for long. I dislike her but at the same time it's really quite sad that she has no self awareness of the awful person she is.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

huh, I bet Monsta X and their fans would never think about Xiaxue or consider her opinion :rofl:

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

It's a hazard on Twitter, with her being active again on there - rude, jobless & attention seeking. Back to the days when she had no friend. The curious case of Wendy Cheng - instead of growing wiser, she's going the other way around - getting more childish & immature. Mentally. Physically she's still aging badly though - take those weird lines on her eyelids.

#tsktsk #prayforfriendlessXX #prayforclasslessXX

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I follow xiaxue on instagram I think she's a pretty kickass mother compared to other yt's so I have lots of respect for her in that regard. So I'm scrolling through my insta and I see this mess.
Her eyes are what killed it for me. She is one botched, cross eyed, Asian barbie.
Think of all the money she wasted to end up looking like that :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

Post by thelibraryisopen1 »

Found it really sad that she was in Korea, promoting something, probably sponsored... Y'know living freely because someone gave you a job and today, it was Korea who gave you a job but you turn around and insult their men. Like, how ungrateful and starved of attention do you have to be??

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

She is a vile person and I don't get why people are even supporting her or finding her comments funny.

She is so horribly transphobic and I am so disgusted.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

She is a vile person and I don't get why people are even supporting her or finding her comments funny.

She is so horribly transphobic and I am so disgusted.

marane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marane »

She really cant talk about looks, she looks like Rocky Dennis and her husband looks like he comes from a trailer park.

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

Her recent ig post egging on the haters received a like from her husband. I know there has been debate at the past, of whether he knows what kind of person she is, and I'm pretty sure he knows. They've been together for so long now. Just curious if he thinks that she is setting a good example for his son......

Zalivien
Learner
Learner

Post by Zalivien »

Not trying to defend him or anything, but I'm sure his wife logs onto his social media accounts all the time. Didn't she write a blog about it once saying she dies those kind of stuff? Plus, sometimes his post sounds so much like XX.

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

Zalivien wrote:Not trying to defend him or anything, but I'm sure his wife logs onto his social media accounts all the time. Didn't she write a blog about it once saying she dies those kind of stuff? Plus, sometimes his post sounds so much like XX.
Then that's even more f-ed up if he's allowing his own social media to be used by xx....

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

thelibraryisopen1 wrote:
Zalivien wrote:Not trying to defend him or anything, but I'm sure his wife logs onto his social media accounts all the time. Didn't she write a blog about it once saying she dies those kind of stuff? Plus, sometimes his post sounds so much like XX.
Then that's even more f-ed up if he's allowing his own social media to be used by xx....
XX in the past has used Mike's account. it isn't unheard of with some couples. most of the time i've seen it with the wife having access to the husband's social media accounts (especially on shared computers). my friend's wife changed his FB photo to something she was in with him, rather than a picture by himself. some couples are comfortable enough to do that, and some are too insecure and share their accounts.

with XX i think it is part insecurity. she used to watch his account for women making compliments to Mike. and XX also used his account to give herself an in-house fanboy.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

MrsAlvin195 wrote:
Zalivien wrote:Omg y'all need to check her Twitter account. She's getting bashed hardcore for insulting monsterx.
Why so surprised with boys who look like girls, she got former friend like that what. Yutakis
She herself looks like a man....

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

Did you guys see her latest YouTube video? Defending herself for her transphobic tweets. My guess is that the nuffnang money trail dried up due to blogging being dead. Girl's got no money so she's trying to latch on to YouTube for some extra pennies. Her makeup vids get a fraction of the views that her edgy opinionated videos get so she's trying to be controversial again. Make sure you use Adblock when watching her vids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

duplicate post, sry!
Last edited by sandwiches on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

Between the transphobia and the recent trump stanning, she must be super desperate for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zalivien
Learner
Learner

Post by Zalivien »

I remembered when she said she wouldn't do endorsements from clothing stores, niw those are the only thing that's being offered to her. Lol. Oh and did you see her new ig info about her being a reality star? Lol. It was one episode and I'm sure the ratings were low so they never made another one. Please girl..

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

Just saw her IG, this particular post was posted 2 days ago. And because I don't know how to add a screenshot here (noob alert), I'm going to be really extra and type her caption down below.

"Feeling so proud... (smiley face). History is made as the FIRST Singaporean Youtube Channel hit 1 million subscribers.. Yes contragulations @clicknetwork!! If you guys didn't know, my show with @heyrozz called <Girls Out Loud - Road Trip> is the first ever show on Clicknetwork. After that ended, Guide To Life was born (10 years ago), and I watched as more and more shows joined the Clicknetwork family and we grew and grew. I watched as the subscribers was ZERO, and now it has hit 7 digits.

Finally, the Gold Play Button winging its way to us and it's shared among everyone at Click, but 1 person is the more quintessential of all and that's our beloved director @munkysuperstar, who also founded, and more importantly, sustained and grew, @clicknetwork.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this glory, and thank you for being such a great friend, G. So proud of you!! And I love you guys, my Click Fam!! **here she is tagging the rest of the hosts, i'm too lazy to type all of their IG names so I'm going to name their real names** Rozz, Jemma, Paul Twohill, Charles, Shu An, Rebecca, Don Richmond and I guess I will also awkwardly include Qiu Qiu and Kay Kay (is it cursed cannot be friends with people who have double names.) Click crew love you guys too **tags who i assume are the camera/lighting/audio crew**"

SUBTLY THROWING SHADE AT QQ AND KK. Also was her English really bad in this caption or was it just me?

thelibraryisopen1
Learner
Learner

Anyways, Eric posted a IG story where he went clubbing with Yutakis recently so I guess they're buds again. XX has been hanging with Mongabong ever since they went to that sponsored Korea trip (where the whole Kpop thing came into the scene). No sign of Rach anywhere. She had dinner with Mongabong, Jemma and Jem's bf last night I think. These people are on a totally different level than XX and it's getting quite hilarious to see her try to fit it. She's over here in a nice restaurant with these smart, young influencers and making the usual crude XX-type jokes. I remember watching her IG story and she was talking about penis/vaginas (honestly don't remember which) and seeing Mongabong's face going :?

MrsAlvin195
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsAlvin195 »

Why did she have to add 'will also awkwardly include' to mention QQ and KK? The drama queen :? If she's trying to be the bigger person, just mention them as it is, that's the professional way to do it.

And yeesss, I agree. Her foul mouth just doesn't fit in anymore with the young influencers today. She still thinks it's cool to say the P word out loud? *cringes*

Return to “Xiaxue”