kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 6883_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Ha ha he said he love me but when to hug his mama.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 2574_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Baby falling asleep so poor thing

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I don't know if Mike was trying to be funny or what...but dude, you've been living in Singapore for HOW LONG now? At least six years? How have you not mastered chopsticks?

My husband mastered chopsticks in 6 months! To the point where my (very tradition) Chinese dad compliments him on his chopstick holding skills!

wtf, Mike.

And that perm with the burgundy shirt makes Dash look like a girl, tbh.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue How Dash feels about the festivities today... #cnyday1
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 4996_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 2877_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue Took some pictures while doing makeup for today's look.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 2090_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue Omg seriously how can he be almost 3 and still so babyish and adorable. Cannot deal
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 0385_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue This @thejianhaotan is psychic he knows when people are snapchat-poking his face. Or maybe one just takes so many pictures that it becomes intuition when a camera secretly is pointed at you to turn back and POSE. #duhwearebloggers #andyoutubers @rchlwngxx
xiaxue When u a rich bitch Just kidding lah Stanley sitting next to me and he betting cray money #banluck #cnygambling Thank you for the invite @bossming

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

thejianhaotan I think 2 days of holiday is not enough thanks for having us over tonight @bossming

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Saw these photos on axiuex2 tumblr, and I got a big scare

XX should really stop making ugly faces especially when her looks have deteriorated greatly...

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

omg why's she even doing this? :o horrible
Also why wasn't she at the private CNY from qiu and the rest? She was the only one missing. And all the weird messages from miyake, qiu and yutakis about that one toxic friend. What's just going on with them?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

ugly ahjumma

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I think pulling ugly faces is her attempt at being funny and to show people that she can still move her face despite all the surgeries and botox.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

Her eyelids are disturbing

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

Eversince dash started school she hasn't been posting as much on IG or snapchat... in a way i'm glad because dash deserves his space, but man there isn't really anything new to talk about her.

I was disturbed by those "ugly faces" of her removing making... only pretty people can pull off an ugly face, and xx isn't one.

skipper+

Post by skipper+ »

JennyReckless wrote:omg why's she even doing this? :o horrible
Also why wasn't she at the private CNY from qiu and the rest? She was the only one missing. And all the weird messages from miyake, qiu and yutakis about that one toxic friend. What's just going on with them?
Yeah I've notice too...maybe a fall out btw them?

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

skipper+ wrote:
JennyReckless wrote:omg why's she even doing this? :o horrible
Yeah I've notice too...maybe a fall out btw them?
I wonder if Xiaxue is the one Qiu was talking about on her snapchat (regarding someone being a liar)?

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

XX and BQQ appeared on Singapore's newspaper because of their plastic surgeries
Our dear tyre queen and her twisted mind claimed that getting plastic surgery is the same as pursuing higher education :?

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/b ... picks=true

For entertainment's sake, read how people are criticizing her on the newspaper's Facebook page

I notice how her minions almost never appear and defend her when it is on a more serious platform like newspaper articles etc
Guess it's because they don't read the news

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

XX, Miyake and Yutakis attended the same event and took a group photo
But they are not standing next to each other
XX and Miyake looks kind of awkward

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

We all always knew that XX would cut everyone out of her life ever since the KayKay incident. KayKay was undeniably XX's biggest sidekick out of all their friends, the rest were just lapdogs and XX threw her away first. So it was unavoidable that this would happen.

I just thought that after the GC expose that their friendship would be strengthened and the eventual fallout won't happen until years later but it came faster than expected.

Hope XX formally retires because it's just so crazy that no one has been able to fully take her down.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Miyake's eyes look tired and Yutaki, I guess he is not aging well due to all the aesthetic procedure done. XX.. need I say more? The other 2 look fresher than them 3.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

takoyaki wrote:We all always knew that XX would cut everyone out of her life ever since the KayKay incident. KayKay was undeniably XX's biggest sidekick out of all their friends, the rest were just lapdogs and XX threw her away first. So it was unavoidable that this would happen.

I just thought that after the GC expose that their friendship would be strengthened and the eventual fallout won't happen until years later but it came faster than expected.

Hope XX formally retires because it's just so crazy that no one has been able to fully take her down.
can you explain what actually happened between XX and kaykay? I noticed that they stopped being friends but never realised knew of the real reasons/details
BANNED

:hugs:

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Basically, out of nowhere, XX started talking trash about kaykay and saying she's not a morally ethical blogger and said she lies about adverts and takes anyadverts she can get. Kaykay was confused and tried to talk to xx and even apologized and even quit clicknetwork and left xx's industry ~ blogging or whatever and still was unable to earn xx's forgiveness. Xx just kept throwing jabs at kaykay occasionally every so often and kaykay would ignore it for the sake of their past friendship.
Then the GC expose happened and kaykay finally tried to fight back because she was purposely called out even though she's not officially under GC (to avoid anything to do with xx since GC is a competitor of NN) but only does contract work with them.

People theroize that xx was jealous that kaykay was prettier and got similiar opportunities as xx and got better responses.
This happened shortly after their kissing video so maybe they got compared a lot and xx got more jealous.

This is just the gist of it. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can give more info

Return to “Xiaxue”