Xiaxue part 18

Seijun

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by Seijun »

I thought I was coming back to read some new drama but now that her cash cow son is at school most of the time, she's so boring it hurts... I guess we've had our wish then, she's becoming so irrelevant that the newest thread about her is this one and has been opened since august last year... :tu:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by luvey »

now that Dash is in school, i'm curious she will keep Ellen (if she isn't gone already).

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Thank you @HABA_sg for sending me HABA White Lady and HABA Whitening Squalane! I was so interested to try this because Faye Wong's little daughter posted a video of her mom's vanity table and these two products were seen there! HABA is from Japan and it stands out in the Japan skincare industry because it is Additive-Free and does not include harmful ingredients that can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions. HABA White Lady is a whitening serum that will help lighten pigmentations, blemishes and evens out overall skin tone! I super need this coz I have so many little spots on my face. It also simulates collagen production and even can be used even on acne-prone skin! It is very light and suitable for use in humid countries like Singapore. If you are wondering what the HABA Whitening Squalane is, it is made from 99.9% pure squalane oil infused with Vitamin C, which is a stable and natural moisturiser absorbs easily into the skin! After putting it on, it absorbs easily into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. This oil effectively hydrates and lightens the skin, giving you a radiant and healthier look! First use 3 to 5 pumps of White Lady on the entire face including the eye area (both day and night) after cleansing, followed by the HABA VC Lotion which you pat onto your face gently. Finally, warm a drop of HABA Whitening Squalane on your palms by lightly rubbing them together... Then spread it all over your face! If you want to give HABA a try, you can buy their products from http://HABA.com.sg - or you can visit any of their stores all over Singapore! They have stores at Ngee Ann City, Suntec City, BHG Bishan, Metro Centerpoint , Tokyu Hands and more... Just go to their website to find out more! #sponsoredpost #HABAsg #HABAsingapore
xiaxue Lol this picture was actually shot at home loser selfie style... You know... Camera propped on tripod and the background is actually my toilet door - coz somehow that's where the best natural lighting is in the house. One hand on the phone trying to find the remote button on the Sony remote app without looking at it. Since it's not a physical raised button I always cannot find it so I'm just pressing around wildly like an idiot. Meanwhile trying to find my best angle and enigmatically not look at the camera, portraying the best combination of "I'm pretty but like I'm not aware of it so I'm really nice". #有没有有没有 But with a light leak and the right filter it looks like I'm a Boho chick picnicking (autocorrect put the k there, is that right?!) on strawberry fields in bright sunlight and like a photographer decided to snap a shot of me unaware and it becomes a work of art. #muse Lol ok maybe not but can you tell it's taken in front of my toilet? That I put on a flower crown with nowhere to go and then took it off before I left the house? No, right? Wonderful. Please give a Like thanks. #veryeffort
xiaxue His hair was getting really too long and so I cut it (this is the before photo FYI) although I promised myself I would never cut his hair again OMG what did I do now it looks really horrible hahahaha #okoffwegotothesalon The urge to cut your child's hair is a real addiction and people need to have solutions for parents like me. It's like I'm possessed by some weird force to snip off his hair and I have no control over the scissors and my hands... After that I'm filled with tremendous regret but yet I know when the time comes... I WILL DO IT AGAIN #helpme #savethesniphappymoms #saveterriblehaircuts
xiaxue Me at the supermarket trying to reach for the top shelf except maybe not so cheerful but more like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IS THIS A SUPERMARKET FOR GIRAFFES IN THAT CASE THE TOP SHELF SHOULD BE LEAVES COZ THATS ALL GIRAFFES NEED IN LIFE SO WHY IS MY DETERGENT ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY PLANE. Oh wait that guy just reached it oh yeah I forgot I'm very short. FTS."
xiaxue Extra clingy on the first day of CNY!! #slightthrowback The bag is Chanel inspired in case you are wondering #notfakeisinspired #gotdifference I won't spend $5000 on a bag that's for sure.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 9369_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue Watching this is strangely therapeutic hahaha!! Dash in slow-mo jumping You have to check out granny Dash happening! #grannydash It is said that 10 mins of jumping is equivalent to 30 mins of running!! That means that dash ran for like 3 hours coz he was jumping almost nonstop for 1 whole hour #energeticdash #gohomedontwanttosleepsomemore Thank you whoever invented Trampoline Parks... Whole area is padded and it's so spacious... What a great place for parents lol can chillax while your kid tires out We went there yesterday because it was Popo's birthday and she wanted to spend it with Dash.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 9326_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue How cool now instavideos show views instead of likes after the newest update! Here's a silly video of Dash... We were watering the plants outside the house when some water leaked... He looked at the wet patch and exclaimed "The water is brown!!! Why so dirty (oh)?!"

xiaxue Single and available! Any takers? Ps: Got scary mother-in-law to deal with Pps: farts a lot Ppps: doesn't like brushing teeth

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Ouch! I beautifully bumped my head and was massaging the bump under my freshly combed hair when just so happens I had good lighting and the professional DSLR camera suddenly snapped, catching my attention. Totally candid shot here. What do you mean I was obviously trying to look sultry? Some people just ooze it naturally even when caught off-guard after head injuries and being waylaid by creepy malfunctioning cameras. #naturalshot #obviously #barneystinsonwouldbeproud
xiaxue Authorative Dash thinks that his uncle (that's my little brother) should be always wearing glasses so he forces them on him. My brother is lucky to survive with both eyes and eyesight insight, no thanks to lousy toddler aiming and superbly misguided toddler confidence and force. #glassesaremeanttobeshovedonviolently #totlogic
weiqiannnnn_: @wandumb dun look like they are siblings

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 4851_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo PUBLIC BEHAVIOUR. HOW DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A BATH TUB TO YOU? I was at the water park yesterday with Dash and a group of Malay lady with a baby was occupying this area You can't believe what they are doing , they will washing their legs and hands with a piece of soap they brought with them . ( they have all intention to shower at the park) . One of the lady even proudly tell Ellen that the teacher teach them this the way to recycle the water. One very sarcastically said to me she through it was a bath tub when I tell them they will kid playing at the park too how can they used the soap. Basic respect for other user . No no they don't even know how to respect themselves how can they know how to respect others.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 9531_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo the helicopter has a man. Dash is really in love with this new helicopter I got for him .
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 6732_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Each time Wendy complain about Dash jumping up & down . My answer "You are worst " Wendy is so active and daring that my mother almost get an heart attack .
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 7642_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo I didn't understand why my dad keep looking forward to his birthday every year . Now I understand after so many years of effort bring up yr children a small celebration is more then enough.
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 3786_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo The staffs are all very friendly too
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 9813_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo What can be better then spend my birthday with Dash .@Katapult Dash once said 贝贝 is 婆婆 birthday gift. You right BBM
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 2346_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Nice bonding

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video][/video]

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

tulipkiss
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tulipkiss »

just saw bongqiuqiu's comment on mike's instagram. looks like they did not fall out with one another?

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Omg just saw the picture of dash with other kids.
His nose omg. It really looks like a pig. His features don't look Caucasian at all. Only his hair colour and skin.

Dash doesn't seem to be interacting well with the kids in the picture.

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

tulipkiss wrote:just saw bongqiuqiu's comment on mike's instagram. looks like they did not fall out with one another?
link please :P

Dash's hair is cut! Exactly like the Taiwanese blogger's younger son hair style. lol

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^really? where? show here!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

EwwGrossMuch wrote: Dash doesn't seem to be interacting well with the kids in the picture.
He doesn't seem to interact at all. She posted a video of him on his teachers lap, and all the other children were singing along or dancing, but Dash just sat there emotionless.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Miyake posted a rant about her unprofessional manager on her Instagram

Funny enough, Yutakis' comment on that post sounds almost like he is describing XX

Omg professional level -99999999999. Lol. Her main job to handle the welfare, client relationship and promote a positive image in order to sell the blogger for campaigns and works, but with what is she is doing, she completely NOT up for the job, just quit la can? Make cheap sexual joke ABOUT U TO client DURING meeting, instead of making your life easy working with Your agency, constantly (intentionally or not, I fucking wonders) screw up instructions and feedbacks from clients and screw your relationship up with clients, best put you on unnecessary EXTRA workload, even after she apologize SINCERELY, promising to change and be more professional manager. Now this. I really wanna slow clap for her, blocking her own talent on Instagram is the childishiest move I ever heard or even witness in the blogging industry, if you fucking hate to deal with bloggers so much, and think bloggers are worthless and don't "worth" that much (like she said) then... Eh, maybe quit your fucking job, if you fucking hate your life so much, don't go torture others and make them miserable too will you?. That's not fuck up, it's being a cunt. Lol.

However, sadly, most probably he is not referring to her
Cos a google search showed that Miyake's manager is another girl named Rachel He
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-he-6 ... uthor_name

stalehen01
Learner
Learner

Xiaxue part 18

Post by stalehen01 »

Polarbear wrote:^really? where? show here!
Yep, definitely copying the other little boy Image

Saw this other picture of xiaxue on snapchat
The makeup looks horrible! Especially the lips, why does she overdraw them like that??

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

Wtffts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wtffts »

In the post Miyake posted, Qiuqiu commented "is there no good influencer agency in Singapore at all" something along that line.

My guess is the Plastics split up or drifted, as Regina George Xx is loyal as a dog to Nuffnang and Qq is having problems with Nuffnang.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

QQ can always join GushCloud. LOL!

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

QQ still has Nuffy on her blog page. i look forward to the day XX and her mean crew fall apart. i'm interested in seeing how XX will spin it to make herself look like a victim. we've already seen Cheesie take a step back (remember when she was only in Singapore for a minute, but took the time to meet up with QQ).

is that hair cut on Dash new? its cute. it doesn't make his head look so large.

Michiko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Michiko »

Hi all, it's been a while since I visited this thread, man Xiaxue is boring hahaha.
Just wondering if the others indeed have a falling out with Xiaxue??
Here are the recent ig posts from yutaki...no mentioning of xiaxue when he said friends and she wasn't there facetiming him like the others :o

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

yeah i also noticed through http://axiuex2.tumblr.com/

they were on a premiere but not together. xx with her bff. miyake, sop, qq went withouth her.

theres definately something going on if they dont even go together to a premiere camwhoring the shit out of their friendship like they did before.

Return to “Xiaxue”