Xiaxue part 18

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by luvey »

how many times is she going to plug that Sony camera. it was given to her months ago i believe. it seems like every couple of shots she's mentioning what camera she shot with.

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

I hate to double post, but I must add it's pretty disturbing behavior to compare children. Like I've said on a previous post, I've been a nanny for many years and know that all children develop at different speeds. Is this a forum thread about Dash or XX?

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

Shellycakes wrote:I hate to double post, but I must add it's pretty disturbing behavior to compare children. Like I've said on a previous post, I've been a nanny for many years and know that all children develop at different speeds. Is this a forum thread about Dash or XX?
I agree that it's not ok to compare children in front of the child himself, but this is a GG forum... All XX posted nowadays are photos of Dash. So, it's normal that our discussion turns around him. I really feel bad for this kid. He didn't choose to be born as XX's child. XX is just using her kid to earn more fame and sponsors. She used to post photos of Mike and Igloo before Dash was born... Now not anymore... because her kid is her newest toy. We'll see soon if Dash really has a problem or not. And hopefully XX can somehow stop exploiting him.

We all know that XX gives a bowl cut and a perm to Dash because a Taiwanese blogger, @ping7446 did so on her second son. Guess what, her son's hair is cut, no more bowl cut. So, will XX follow the trend? :roll:

stalehen01
Learner
Learner

Post by stalehen01 »

cheesietoes wrote: We all know that XX gives a bowl cut and a perm to Dash because a Taiwanese blogger, @ping7446 did so on her second son. Guess what, her son's hair is cut, no more bowl cut. So, will XX follow the trend? :roll:
I noticed too, xx is such a copycat
@ping7446 cut her sons hair like a week after dash's perm

@shellycakes
Haters here don't just say negative things about dash just because of XX, even fans have commented about dash's strange behaviours. Look at Cheesie QiuQiu etc, no one is saying the same about their children (and they do have haters) I don't think you alone can determine that "he is not mentally disabled"
I don't know how long you've followed xx but people have been saying this about dash since he was around 1 years old. I definitely don't thinks everyone is making it up.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

OMG! I was curious about this ping7446 and so I googled her insta and found the 2nd son, reminded me of DASH! hair style and everything. Creepy!

after that, he got a hair cut and BAM! such a handsome boy. Looks nothing like Dash anymore. :D

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

Polarbear wrote:OMG! I was curious about this ping7446 and so I googled her insta and found the 2nd son, reminded me of DASH! hair style and everything. Creepy!

after that, he got a hair cut and BAM! such a handsome boy. Looks nothing like Dash anymore. :D
haha just wait and see if XX will bring Dash to hair salon for another sponsor/free haircut. She's such a cheapskate. Never spent a dime for her son. All she buys are low quality clothes at F21 and cheapo makeup and of course fake designer bags :roll: Who'd ever want to get school sponsor for their kid and let school publish their kid's face everywhere. It's just not normal... Parents always want the best for their kids right?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphot ... 0544_n.mp4[/video]
xiaxue What Dash learnt after 1 week (5 days to be exact) in school. #Proudmama Thank you @modernmontessori_sg for being so patient and awesome with Dash... On the second and third day of school Dash cried because he really hated having to stand/sit still/walk with his classmates when he wanted to run around by himself. But he has gotten a lot better with his teachers' patience and guidance and on the 5th day he didn't cry anymore. To my surprise, he learnt how to sing a new Chinese song (小手拍拍), and also demonstrated to me how he sits like a pretzel during class... This is something shocking because he NEVER SITS STILL BEFORE!! I can also see that he has become more patient than before. Most remarkable of all, Dash's classmates, majority of whom were already in @modernmontessori_sg's preschool classes in 2015, are all super well-behaved and smart! I'm honestly so impressed. The teachers never yell at the children, so it's a mystery to me how they can get them to listen! Can't wait for Dash to learn more both from school and from his classmates who are like model toddlers... #howcanbesoguaione He is running a fever today tho so he didn't go to school. Refused his meds so I mixed it into Nutella and he ate it all up. #duped #骗到了吧 Hopefully he gets better soon and can go back to school again!!

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I don't understand why those people let Dash's hair get so long that it gets into his eyes and then tie it up into that "pineapple style", as they like to call it, with a hair tie.

I mean, this was a cute haircut for Dash.

They should've maintained his hair that way.

Oh, but wait, that would mean XX would need to spend money on someone other than herself for once. Shame.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^ nah, she doesn't have to because hair cut for dash is prolly free too. lol!!

Wtffts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wtffts »

Please familiarize yourself with the rules of GG. There is a clear and concise rule that states NO DIAGNOSING. You are not the child's therapist nor are you the family's physician.

Please refrain from diagnosing in any way shape or form [/size]

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

stalehen01 wrote:
cheesietoes wrote: @shellycakes
Haters here don't just say negative things about dash just because of XX, even fans have commented about dash's strange behaviours. Look at Cheesie QiuQiu etc, no one is saying the same about their children (and they do have haters) I don't think you alone can determine that "he is not mentally disabled"
I don't know how long you've followed xx but people have been saying this about dash since he was around 1 years old. I definitely don't thinks everyone is making it up.
I've followed her for about man.. 5 years maybe? All I'm saying is it's not hard to see signs of a mentally disabled child and I really see 0 signs in Dash.

Also to comment above, that whole asberger/autism having a special talent or skill has been debunked, there are articles on it. I'll try to look them up, but you should if you're interested :-)

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

Well gosh, to all you people hoping real hard that he's not "normal"; good luck to you lol. Especially if you believe in Karma.

Time will tell.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

Shelley, nobody's hoping, Dash is sick. You misunderstand what people writing here I guess. Or at least for me, I don't hope for anything bad for him.
And seeing Dash pictures here is boring. For me, I only wanna talk about her.

Above her head left you can see she did photoshop wrong.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

JennyReckless wrote:
Above her head left you can see she did photoshop wrong.
She kinda looks like Yutakis in that picture!

Dear Lord, her sense of reality is so warped. The way she keeps photoshopping herself to look like how SHE WANTS/THINKS she looks like clearly indicates that she is just SOOOO deluded. :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

The perm just made him look more like Momo

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

kaylee wrote:Image

The perm just made him look more like Momo
That just made me LOL so hard!! SO TRUE!

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

kaylee wrote:The perm just made him look more like Momo
i wonder if leaving that comment will get one blocked and cursed at, because you know, he is half white! :rofl:

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Evil_robot wrote:Dash is going to have a complex, for sure. poor child :|
He's going to end up like those hapas who went completly nuts because their asian mother raised them as white and taught them to feel superior to full asians when really everyone will see him as a full asian guy Image.

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

I can vouch that xx actually reads here . I made a previous comment stating that she photoshops her face so terribly that she looks like she has a triple chin . Now she either take sideways or take in way that she does not have a triple chin :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Cut my hair! Just kidding it's a fake bob.
yipmomo People has been telling me "Wendy always beach her hair will spoil her hair you know ." How to answer them I think I just show them this la.

Return to “Xiaxue”