Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by Clover la BonBon »

luvey wrote:
kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Cut my hair! Just kidding it's a fake bob.
i like this hair on her, the colour and the cut. it makes her look a bit more sophisticated, but also fresh (of course part of it is probably the photoshopping - and do i notice her pulling a Michelle Phan pointy chin there?)
That hair looks good!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

she should totally get her hair cut it looks sooo much better than w/e mess is going on with it rn :?
BANNED

:hugs:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kaylee »

Wtffts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wtffts »

Anyone seen the latest snapchat of her taking away Dash's milk bottle and asking him to say "Yes, mama" first before she'd return him the milk bottle.

Got this feeling XX might be reading this thread about her and trying to prove to us Dash can in fact reply "yes" or "no" :roll: As if taking away his milk and asking him to repeat what she said as reply, will help.. :)

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

^ He didn't even reply, just looked at her. lol

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Candy colours ps: Hair colour was grey. I was experimenting with Photoshop Fix on my new iPad pro and at this point it's so easy to change one's hair colour that that there is really no need to actually go dye it purple if I want purple hair in photos.

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Candy colours ps: Hair colour was grey. I was experimenting with Photoshop Fix on my new iPad pro and at this point it's so easy to change one's hair colour that that there is really no need to actually go dye it purple if I want purple hair in photos.
Haha just in case she doesn't get anymore sponsor. That's her Plan B :toad:

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

ohaiyo wrote:

xiaxue
Haven't posted in a while because the past few days have been hell for me... Dash has been running a fever for 6 days straight now and although with medicine his fever subsides and his moods aren't really bad, just kinda whiny and lethargic, I still feel so damn worried and anxious. I think I'm really too high strung to be a parent! Keep telling myself it's normal for children to get ill but I still feel so depressed!! Already brought him to two doctors... Hopefully today is the day he fully recovers!! Anyway here's a little game i was playing with him while he was ill. You can watch the full video on my Facebook page: http://FB.com/xiaxue.sg #dash2yr10m
Her words always contradict with what is shown in her photos/videos
She tried making herself sound like such a concerned mum but she still made Dash record a video when he is sick?
"Anyway here's a little game i was playing with him while he was ill." :roll:
Looks like the jig is up. She certain doesn't look all that concerned playing mahjong.
http://axiuex2.tumblr.com

adrianna87
Stalker
Stalker

Post by adrianna87 »

so what's wrong with her?

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

New epi of GTL is out

XX looks weird as shit here
Barely 1 min into the video ans she is contradicting herself already
"... every single day i use the airfryer" is quickly followed by how she specially requested not to use the airfryer in her home cos it smokes up her house :roll:
And it must take a very special kind of genius to defy common sense and NOT open the window when the house is filled with smoke

Btw, look out for the last min of the video, you can study how fat her face really is, and how terrible her 'acting' skills are

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue The moment when Dash realised that his puffy cheeks are too buoyant which is why he can't completely submerge under water - sharing the same fate as this plastic cup.
xiaxue Meme-worthy Dash
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 1845_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo The little smile that count

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[youtube][/youtube]

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2 ... 4699_n.mp4[/video]
yipmomo Dash Dash know most of the part of the fire engine

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

for sponsored stuffs as such, I think it's wise for her to have a script instead of saying whatever that goes into her mind. The way she promoted the product is so... unprofessional? Or shall I say, it didn't have that huge impact that cause the viewers to have the urge to buy one.

One minute she said it caused a lot of smoke, which is the thing she hates about it, and then the next minute she said the air fryer is flawless. LOL!

Wtffts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wtffts »

Yep I don't see how she is really anxious about her son falling sick cuz she was out having supper on the first few night and mahjong on the fifth night.... :? What kind of awesome mother does that when the child is sicked. Oh that's right, Xiaxue :D

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

She looks horrible. Why is she wearing this gray-ish foundation? Her pink lips don't suit her tone and her hairstyle... I can't even :? the way she talks : sh*t that, sh*t this... it's no good for the ad :(

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

It's so hard for me to read this thread for the last few months because of all of the Dash pictures and news... it's obvious that this poor boy needs help and it's so hard to just watch his life unfold like this. He's probably going to end up a terrible person like XX... I mean, I hope he can just become a lifeless Caucasian(-looking) mannequin like Mike because that's at least better than becoming like XX but he's being raised by XX and Momo (who seems pretty awful herself) and the helper is just doing her job so she ain't going to get in the way of XX's bad influence so Dash is totally going to become a messed up kid under his current care.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

Apparently the gossip news reporting her cyber bullying a girl who jokingly commented her short bob made her look like a man. I guess many people are unhappy with bullshit
Followers of Wendy Cheng, or also known as her online persona Xiaxue, are not very happy after the Singaporean blogger publicly shamed a girl who commented on her Instagram.

A user had commented on her Instagram, "Why your face look like a man? Sorry... hehehehe..."

And Xiaxue retaliated.

She shared a Facebook post on Jan 21 saying, " Sometimes I receive comments that make me a bit speechless. (yes those are photos of the person who wrote that comment)"

Attached to the post are multiple photos of the commenter.

Having some 415,000 likes on Facebook, Xiaxue was bound to get some attention, including overseas sites like Malaysian website Coverage, which called her a ' prima donna' and 'an unrefined bully'.

Facebook users were also not pleased, some have called her immature as a public figure, and that she was cyber-bullying the girl.

However, others have also hit back, saying that it was a natural response after someone has been insulted. Others said that the girl also cyber-bullied Xiaxue.

The blogger responded in another Facebook post after the backlash:

"I will continue to shame haters and assholes who are stupid enough to leave nasty comments with their identities.

"I strongly believe in doing that because people believe that just because they are online they can be as vicious and hurtful as they want to, with no consequences. They keep doing it, because people keep letting them get away with it."
you can see the news here: http://www.lollipop.sg/newsroom/xiaxue- ... -not-happy

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

i think it's really a waste of time, effort and energy to try to rationalize with her because she is extremely pig headed and thick skin.. too self-righteous until the point of no returns.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

She says this:
"I strongly believe in doing that because people believe that just because they are online they can be as vicious and hurtful as they want to, with no consequences. They keep doing it, because people keep letting them get away with it."
But if an anonymous person insults her, she'll also be the first one to call the anonymous person a coward for hiding behind a computer screen and insulting her and being a keyboard warrior (um, pot meet kettle, please) and that they don't have the guts to confront her in person.

We know how she handles in-person conflicts...she's the one who usually has her tail between her legs and runs away, or glares silently at the offending person.

Return to “Xiaxue”