Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 17

Post by aauball »

luvey wrote:
SentosaGirl wrote:
didn't she boast once about having something done/sponsored about her armpits sweating?
Coyote wrote:She doesn't take him because she doesn't care. He's just another accessory to add to her life so that she can flaunt it and be "adored." He's old enough to enjoy theme parks but that would mean she has to actually focus on HIS wants for once instead of run around the park herself. Mother of the year, for sure.
This! When it comes down to it, she had a child because she thought that was the next thing she needed in life to show "success." Whenever she talks about Dawn or other bloggers who are single, she always goes in dissing them, that being married and having a child/children are the top tier prize in the game of life which she has.

She doesn't travel much, but when she does it is always without her family. She went with Mike to Greece because it was a sponsorship based on her being married. She could have taken Dash, but i don't fault her for not taking him then because it was like a second honeymoon (did they even have a first?) The only other time i've seen her travel with Mike outside of Singapore/Malaysia has been to the US to visit his family. But these little trips to Japan, its always with friends. First with Cheesy and now with this group. Even when she went to Taiwan, it was with friends. Her friends are her safety net on these trips, it feels like she looks for them to take the lead in the planning details.

And now i'm even more curious if Nuffy did front the money for her "fake" business when she was going after Gushcloud. She always says she never has enough money to bring her help if she were to take Dash along. (Hon, learn how to take care of him yourself, you wanted to be a mother, be one.) And isn't Dash of the age now he can enjoy some of the kiddie things at Universal in Singapore, and they have a waterpark? Its like she doesn't even want to have any real family time. I'm sure she could beg for a one day pass sponsored for her family. i suppose it isn't flashy enough, or the focus won't be on her.
I remember that too. Anyone who thinks being married as something to brag about in this day and age has an outdated thinking, imo. We're overpopulated now, besides there are so many cons for being married too. Just go do what you like, you don't have to be tied down.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

luvey wrote:didn't she boast once about having something done/sponsored about her armpits sweating?
Yup, she blogged about it on her Dayre. I think it was MiraDry or something.

NBTD
Learner
Learner

Post by NBTD »

I am also amazed at how frequent she goes on short trips WITHOUT her family. it's like she want to escape from her real life!

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

NBTD wrote:I am also amazed at how frequent she goes on short trips WITHOUT her family. it's like she want to escape from her real life!
That's a very interesting comment and I absolutely agree. Xiaxue has many regrets, but she would never admit that. Her life is dull and empty. Waking up at noon to a zombie baby that stares at things for hours. Her helper, her mom and Shuyin aka her 3 maids are basically her room mates. Her life is a mess. Out of boredom she spends her time fighting with people on the internet and invest large sums of money to "expose her enemies" instead of buying tickets to see Mike's family. Sad and pathetic.

StaleHen
Learner
Learner

Post by StaleHen »

"Wore an yukata to the famous Osaka Tenjin Matsuri (festival) today... where I was photobombed by a Japanese uncle casually walking by."

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo Playing attack with Dash he supper happy when I pretend he throw the pillow on my face 3h

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

SentosaGirl wrote:Image
The fuck is that pose?
For someone who claim to "love" Japan, she is really disgracing their culture

And the way Shuyin roll up the kimono sleeves really make her a maid through and through
Think Chihiro in "Spirited Away"

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

She use the wrong hair colour for the ad. She should had dye black to proof it better

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

yipmomo Kids are kids always full of energy. He tried to balance his 臭臭 on the mirror 9h
mikesayre His latest discovery 10h

yipmomo Daddy speaks like a robot 9h

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's wearing her yukata wrong...

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

I know there are other people she is with in Japan besides Shuyin. But i wonder if Shuyin's husband ever looks at XX and wonder's why she doesn't really bring Mike anywhere. I kinda look forward to when Shuyin starts her own family, she won't have time to take care of XX and XX's family.

Seeing as Mike hasn't gone anywhere so far this year, i wonder if they will finally visit the states for Christmas. Or she will claim no money again (cause she's too busy spending it on fake businesses).

Also that hair repair ad, so fake. her hair isn't that thick. they either used extensions to raise the volume or photoshopped it.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

SentosaGirl wrote:Image
That guy has such a 'douchebag' look to his face.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

xiaxueJust casually leaning against Arthur Weasley's Flying Ford Anglia and giving it a sexy vibe.

#fordanglia #wizardingworldofharrypotter #gryffindor #universalstudiosjapan

Sexy vibe? LMAO! :rofl: When I think of sexy, Xiaxue does not even register. :lol:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

how much did she have to stretch out her legs in that shot. lol

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

No need to stretch. She just use photoshop

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Quick! Somebody make a pic with her actual legs. ;)

lookatthemirror
Learner
Learner

Post by lookatthemirror »

im sorry if my post is hurting anyone here but everytime i saw her photos, more and more, i find that she looks like a transgender. she's like a man who wants to be a woman for the first time, who hasn't done anything to remake her face, bone structure etc.

StaleHen
Learner
Learner

Xiaxue part 17

Post by StaleHen »

smiley wrote:
xiaxueJust casually leaning against Arthur Weasley's Flying Ford Anglia and giving it a sexy vibe.

#fordanglia #wizardingworldofharrypotter #gryffindor #universalstudiosjapan

Sexy vibe? LMAO! :rofl: When I think of sexy, Xiaxue does not even register. :lol:
I can see dash on her knees again lol, I don't think she photoshop her legs but idk
Her neck is so ugly! It looks like she's doing her best to stretch it out but I can see her jaw line is disappearing

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Has anyone read Xiaxue's latest post on her actual blog? She went on and on about a fishcake scam. Wow. Has it really come down to this?

Return to “Xiaxue”