Xiaxue part 16

ponykiss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 16

Post by ponykiss »

Ugh, does she think she is the cyberpolice or what?

If i was one of these bloggers she is attacking for being dishonest I would never apologize to her. They owe her nothing.

The way I see bloggers is just like I see celebrities. When they endorse a product or act on a tv show/movie they are given a script. They are told what do to and what to say. Bloggers too.

Yet I see nobody going after celebrities for lying about how great a product is. Like Jennifer Aniston is currently endorsing Aveeno (a drugstore skincare line here in the US). She says in the TV spot her great skin is thanks to Aveeno. But are you naive to believe that Jen with all the money she has is REALLY using a drugstore skincare regime to maintain her youthful look when she can afford ANY products she wants.

Or when Britney Spears endorsed Pepsi during her prime years. Yet she is often seen with a bottle of coca-cola or starbucks... so is it enough to go after her for endorsing a product she doesn't really consume? No right?

At the end of the day celebrities and bloggers are the same, they are being paid to say things, because that's how they make a living, and it's an order from their boss.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Wow who knew yet another incriminating video clip will appear so soon?

This one is from http://faithingushcloudsibo.wordpress.com.

This is a snippet of a recorded voice clip of Althea Lim, co-founder of @Gushcloud_sg, asking Gushcloud ex-influencer @rchlwngxx to SWEAR UPON HER FAMILY that she's not the snitch after the whatsapp chat leak. Wtf!

What has your company's affairs got to do with people's family?

The post is written by Rachel's boyfriend and also states that Gushcloud allegedly asked to check their influencers' phones to see if they are the snitch!

That's a super invasion of privacy if it's true! Go ahead, ask @Gushcloud_sg if they did indeed check their influencers' phones! Don't forget to verify with their influencers too... Any comments to defend your #faithingushcloud now or do you think it's ok to check people's phones?

http://faithingushcloudsibo.wordpress.com

By now 3 of Gushcloud's top influencers have left them. Smart decisions @naomineo_, @thejianhaotan and @rchlwngxx!

#gushcloudfail #youcansoompahornot #ahliansia 1d

yipmomo Dash can spell Pig also he can't decide which one he want to spell. ... finally decided to spell Police ..

So Momo's the one teaching Dash at home while XX cyber stalks every member of GC. And no, still not #supergeniusbaby.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

mytylemysong overlapping limbs during TV time. 8h
Still the H onesie!!!
And look at how it still fits him---even with a diaper on.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

michellechong Guess who dropped by @mischief_asf yesterday? Thanks for coming!!! @xiaxue @hayleystitch @yutakis @mystylemysong 1h

NBTD
Learner
Learner

Post by NBTD »

u know how xx is always saying how much dash is the love of her life and just thinking about him getting hurt makes her heart stop but she's ALWAYS out with friends or online. so hypocritical. also her going on and on and on about GC is just about getting attention now that her qiu and aud have newborns. I can only imagine how their grp chat is like, everyone going on about being positive n everything and xx being a grinch. how can they stand her? maybe they have a separate group chat without her HAHAHA

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

Good lord...she literally has nothing else to do. She's beating a dead a horse. So let's consider if GC does go under. Is that going to make XX a better blogger? No, because she's DOESN'T FUCKING BLOG ANYMORE. She rants, on and on AND ON about the most inane shit. Or posts her annual advertorial.

It'll be sweet fucking day when the next generation of teens realize she's nothing more than a washed up old bitch, nagging and nagging like the bitter cat lady down the street.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^ Ahaha she'd never leave F21. She's like a stereotypical auntie trying to be young and 'hip'; you'd think she'd graduate from that store and go to H&M or the likes (that's the same price, produced in the same places but H&M offers a bigger range of products for people over 25) but no... Ms Mensa thinks she has great fashion sense and she can't let go of low quality clothes and holo-fucking-graphic prints or whatever...

If I were her friend I'd definitely have a very long talk with her about all that, but the thought of it gives me shivers so let's not go there.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

Good lord, Yutaki without his photoshop looks like an over-inflated balloon. Lay off the fillers, man.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Like he did when Xiaxue blasted his ass at one point? Another hypocrite. Ahh, these people are so ridiculous trying to find relevancy in some way. :roll:

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Saw this comment on a popular Singapore forum:
They heng, now peoples attention all on mentor lee. After that, maybe all forget about this gc thing oready.
(Translation: They are lucky, now people's attention are all on Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. After that, maybe all will forget about this Gushcloud thing already)

Note: Singapore's MM Lee Kuan Yew is in critical condition now

XX's plan to make it as big and sensational as possible has failed once again
I wonder if she is stomping her dwarf feet around now
Will she have the decency to stop stirring shit during this period
Or will she be so thick in the skull to try to fight for attention?

merrily
Learner
Learner

Post by merrily »

She managed to harm gushcloud big time now. This apology is signed off by singtel's ceo so I guess it must be a pretty big deal. I bet she is so smug about it now. Terrible person.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Leave it to Xiaxue to leave destruction in her wake. Damn it, karma! Please kick her in the ass!

Aurelian
Learner
Learner

Post by Aurelian »

Wait. What is this Singtel press release referring to again?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Pathetic XX, just pathetic

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Well I can bet u 100% that singtel,starhub and m1 will all not be hiring the services of gushcloud and nuffnang. So xiaxue bloody kicked herself in the foot

merrily
Learner
Learner

Post by merrily »

Exactly. Xiaxue is really not as smart as she thinks. Also, singtel has ties with the govt so all other goverment agencies will stop using nuffnang or gushcloud.

Also, her motives for publishing expose 2 is as clear as day. The expose 1 did not damage gushcloud as much as she wanted, so she decided to involve one of their biggest client.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

Thanks to XX. Now I think no matter if you are from GC or NN. People will not trust words of bloggers.

I hope this would be her downfall. Kinda makes me angry why GC blogger has to come out to apologise, wont it make XX feel like she's superior.

Argh!!

ShirleySher
Learner
Learner

Post by ShirleySher »

This woman is crazy and evil !!!!

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Wow... Just WOW! Attacking the livelihood of people (no matter how 'unethical' they are - and seriously I've seen far worse) is despicable. Good God XX it's not like they freaking killed people or whatever!

Return to “Xiaxue”