^ I was just gonna say, those gifs were quite the cringefest!!! :o :o :o

yshyone
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 15

Post by yshyone »

lol. Another long rant with lots of cap locks and purple texts.

No surprise the content is about Me Me Me Me and Me though.

Did she not reread her own statements or what? How is it not about her but all for the love of the blogosphere (pfft) when she herself stated that this all was because Vincent accused her of being a liar? Duh very obviously a personal vendetta. :roll:

If she has a bit more logic in her, she would have started addressing the other companies as well, as have been pointed out by the writer of xiaxueexposed.

I pity her family. Wasnt it 'the husband' birthday yesterday..? Such loving wife indeed. Oh what an enviable relationship they have. Like a fairytale indeed! :rofl:

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner

Post by misslittlelime »

Has anyone on the Gushcloud side responded yet? All I've seen are these tweets from Eunice Annabel. Not sure if they are referring to Xiaxue's latest verbal diarrhea...

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Holy balls. I don't have the stamina to read that massive wall of text. Her 12 year old readers sure as hell don't have the attention span to read that. And to be honest why would they care?

Tl;dr x1000. I scrolled part way, gave up. All I saw was giant ape face. Her unshopped nose is damn enormous. Even with the camera held that far above her it's huge. I guess it really is true that your nose and ears keep growing as you age.

Does anyone remember the last time she actually... really blogged? I mean something entertaining that wasn't related to advertisement at all. Something that wasn't about Dash. I honestly don't. She doesn't even blog about her Valentine's Day or thoughts about current events. She doesn't blog anything unless she's getting a payment. It seems like years. I'm at a loss at how she's still called a blogger. Former blogger. Too bad, her old blog used to be fun.

Anyway. I don't care enough to read that biblically long boring "exposé", if that's what she wants to call it. Salute to those of you who can.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

Holy smoke, she's finally morphed into a baboon

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

I couldnt get past the first two paragraphs bc everything was a ramble... but those gifs though she thinks shr is gorgeous

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

At the #Nuffnang8irthday now!!!  Celebrating 8 years of awesomeness with my fellow Nuffnangers and Nuffies!! #nuffnangsg This is so crazy, all of us are posting at the same time at 3.08pm! We are having a smashing time!! 

As for XX's recent blog post, I find it ironic and hypocritical she writes about a rival company's ethics when she and some fellow bloggers have done some questionable things, too. Gushcloud is far from innocent, but so is Nuffnang. The first exposé went viral. It appears Tyre queef needs to stir the pot some more with a second one.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

More pics from the NN b-day party.

Neon-Princess
Talker
Talker

Xiaxue Part 15

Post by Neon-Princess »

So we're supposed to believe that it's just a coincidence that the expose came right after Meredith was born? Lmao after she was practically begging people to visit her blog on her Instagram to check it out. Wow. I think that's more interesting than the expose itself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I love how this commenter says,"Might as well use your time to come up with more blog posts." Indeed. She spent over a year compiling evidence against Gushcloud when she could have spent her time writing "quality" posts, but who are we kidding? Bitch thrives on petty drama.

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Nearly puked at the gifs of her doing those faces. Homegirl thinks she's so pretty. Her makeup was terrible, mascara was applied terribly. All I saw was her terrible face shape and penis nose. While people like me are looking through university applications preparing for our next phrase of life, here is xiaxue. Mourning and forever stuck in the past LOL. I'm not even bothered to read this 'gushclous expose' its passé. Nothing interesting anymore.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

@hibyelovez:
@bossunmikoto090 she is the #1 blogger in Sg not because people call her that. IT'S BECAUSE SHE WON AWARD(S) FOR THAT TITLE. What you're saying is that "oh yeah they're unethical and stuff, but it's SOO 'unnecessary' to expose them." Why is it unnecessary? She brought light to this scam of a company and it may and probably already have protected potential investors and clients from dealing with GC and wasting their time. You say you're a "supporter of none"? I can't say you're impartial judging from the loaded words and sarcasm used in your comment.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Holy cripes on a stick! Are her minions willfully obtuse or what? They take whatever she says as gospel. XX has been masking some ads for some time now.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

To be honest, i prefer to read sponsored post to be masked. As if i see sponsored ads or paid post, or whatever the words may be, i dun trust their reviews. Cos it can be a fake reviews, cos they are paid

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Couldn't read, I'd rather watch the Barbie movie which is on right now than lose I don't how many minutes of my life to read her useless internet vomit.

Has anyone read that and would be nice enough to give us a tl;dr?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

^^ Yes, even the non-XX graphs with all numbers do not help at all. It's all a ramble. Hopefully SMRT and XE would dig up as well.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Neon-Princess wrote:So we're supposed to believe that it's just a coincidence that the expose came right after Meredith was born? Lmao after she was practically begging people to visit her blog on her Instagram to check it out. Wow. I think that's more interesting than the expose itself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
She RARELY blogs in her dayre as well.

She had to post anymore one. HAHAHA

xiaxue Haven't read it yet? You are missing some exciting stuff!

Top picture: @gushcloud_sg's leaked brief for a Singtel Youth Plan campaign shows them instructing their bloggers to slime competing telcos Starhub and M1 for monetary rewards.

Middle and bottom picture: 2 of the many tweets that the Gushcloud influencers wrote slamming Starhub and M1 afterwards. @lydiaizzati says Screw you Starhub!, while @euniceannabel lies that her malicious tweet is not an ad when it obviously is.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more of these fake tweets from Gushcloud influencers on my blog. For more of the scandal going VIRAL now go read my blog at http://xiaxue.blogspot.com. (Or click on link in bio) #gushcloudfail 5h

yshyone
Learner
Learner

Post by yshyone »

lol is it just me or in the last pick kaylee shared of xx, yuyacky and sophie they all look manly? Not a very flattering pic. Was it even photoshopped? I tend to think it was, due to the small nose.. but lol what an awful job.

I suddenly understand why some has been calling her a trap. Never seen it till that pic. :rofl:

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

We have always thought her posting the expose is quite fishy. Aside from content, the timing of the post could be significant.

So what happened days prior/during/and soon to come---

-QQ gives birth (heck when Cheesie went for a visit, there wasn't even a pic with XX or Dash, just Meredith)
-Faithingushcloud Tumblr pops out a new update... UNNOTICED... Yet XX saw it.
-Kaykay's birthday

yankaykay
3 days ago
All things wonderful happening on my birthday. @shiggashay's one-take music video for #ShiggaMorning is UP on YouTube! A LOT of effort cos we had to perfect the whole video in one take, zero cuts; you can't imagine the mayhem BTS! So many hotties in the video even I'm getting a nosebleed. Expect boobies, ass and legs throughout, ESPECIALLY the last scene. Watch till the end!!!
-Kaykay's new video

[youtube][/youtube]

-OH GUESS WHAT NUFFNANG ANNIVERSARY TODAY

-Dash's 2nd birthday (no updates on her plans for it?)

-Kaykay was nominated for Online Series of the Year by an awarding body that is NOT from her EMPLOYER

Babe of All Trades
© Yan Kay Kay

What makes this series so addictive and leaves viewers wanting more is Kay Kay’s ability to step up to every job she’s been faced with. She has shown herself to be strategic, quick on her feet and highly adaptable to any situation she’s been thrown into – all while doing it with a smile. Her effervescent personality is ever present as she embarks on tasks such as being a fish monger, being a flow ride instructor and a car workshop mechanic.

http://smawards.sg/award/online-series-of-the-year/
- Last i checked, Audrey is still having a baby girl ;)

-Her last blog, on dayre, was about babymaking. While she did ONE POST ABOUT HER MARRIAGE, the "romance" died the next day with her posting on the expose. How eventful.

...Any more?

and what was XX doing during those days?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

missuschewy I'm very honored to be able to take a photo with Asia Pacific's top blogger, @xiaxue at Nuffnang's 8th birthday bash today! Very pretty and sexay mummy! Never thought I would have the chance to meet my idol in person and was telling @thefoodchapter that I might hyperventilate. LOL Once again, happy birthday Nuffnang! ROCK ON! @nuffnangsg #NuffnangSg #Nuffnang8irthday 2h
yinagoh Selfie time at #nuffnang8irthday with @sophiewillocq @evonnz @mongabong @xiaxue @yutakis! Glad to be part of #nuffnangsg for the past four years and counting. Happy 8th birthday, Nuffnang! 2h
mongabong Last one with the queen haha she's so fair that she almost disappeared in my edits HAHAHAHAHA not a bad thing tho, I wish I was fairer . Note to self: whiten whiten whiten! #nuffnang8irthday #igsg 2h

xiaxue At the #Nuffnang8irthday now!!! Celebrating 8 years of awesomeness with my fellow Nuffnangers and Nuffies!! #nuffnangsg This is so crazy, all of us are posting at the same time at 3.08pm! We are having a smashing time!! 8h
daviennee HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUFFNANG! It's been a wonderful 8 years! Love the cosy theme, love the lunch company and seeing our bloggers grow over the years . It's an Instagram Invasion!!! #nuffnangsg #nuffnang8irthday 8h

Return to “Xiaxue”