Xiaxue Part 15

Seijun

Re: Xiaxue Part 15

Post by Seijun »

Homegurl is sooo lost, there's no hope for her. She was too late for Youtube, not 'smart' enough to help her career evolve (she's still counting on the time her blog posts were relevant - years ago), she can't be snarky or funny anymore... Honestly (like some of you), I would have so many ideas for her to change and do much more interesting and GOOD things, but Ms I-think-Imma-be-so-hype would never listen to anyone about her job as a blogger. Let her burn herself to dust and like Hasuko, I'd be happy only to see the day she stops blogging.

I seriously pity Dash though, the kid has never asked to be born to a hating troll and he's probably the one on which everything will fall because #karmaisabitch

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by misslittlelime »

Looks like Eunice Annabel deactivated her Twitter:

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

In a way, I can't say I blame her. XX's minions went on the offensive. Yes, EA screwed up, but so have the other bloggers named in Xiaxue's GC exposé. By deleting her Twitter, it seems to give credence to what Xiaxue wrote all along. Ugh, Xiaxue is a vile POS.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Xiaxue shared Gushcloud's post.
2 hrs ·
Tadah! Gushcloud's lame response to them asking their bloggers to slam Starhub and M1 for a Singtel Advertorial. Supposedly the brief was meant to be "internal" and shouldn't be read in isolation without a full context. Pray tell, what was the full context? And if the full context was anything different, WHY DID YOUR BLOGGERS FOLLOW THE BRIEF'S INSTRUCTIONS TO A T? I quote "Screw you Starhub", "M1's 3G connection sucks" etc etc... All are incendiary tweets YOU instructed them to write, yes or no?
Please respond to these other enquires:
1) Did Isabel Tan ever hit 120,000 page views a month as you tried to sell your client? Oops, another honest mistake?
2) What does Althea Lim's statement "Gushcloud is my cleanest business" mean?
3) What did NUS intern Sheng Yu falsify?
4) Who wrote that brief, Singtel or Gushcloud?
5) Internal or not, does Gushcloud not find what happened despicable and underhanded?
Please leave your comments for Gushcloud on their page as there are questions that need answers.

Gushcloud
Earlier this morning, while everyone was reading about President Tony Tan’s declaration that 7th of August is a public holiday (yay!), we read about a blog post involving one of our key clients and partners.

Gushcloud was engaged by Singtel to run a campaign for the SingTel’s Youth Plan in 2014.

The publicly posted brief was an internal brief prepared by Gushcloud for its influencers. The brief is not meant to be read in isolation without the full context and verbal briefings given by Gushcloud. Singtel’s brief for the campaign was to focus on key differentiators in the services and strengths.

We apologise for any misunderstanding.

Now back to the planning for August's extra long weekend!!!

Because MOTHERHOOD.
WHO NEEDS SLEEP.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Gushcloud
March 14 at 5:03pm ·
President Tony Tan released the happiest news for this week! An extra day of public holiday on 7th August 2015! We think it's uber awesome and well deserved.
On a lighter note, happy birthday to one of our competitors, @nuffnangsg. Not easy turning 8, ain't it? ‪#‎nuffnang8irthday‬.
By the way, important announcement coming out tomorrow on this space at 2pm. Keep watch. smile emoticon

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

What I find really irksome about the part 2 GC exposė is that she did not even refute the things said by xiaxue exposed, nuffnangexposed or SMRT (Feedback). If she's so confident that she's so right and with such a strong social justice with *~nO hIdDeN aGeNdA~* or whatsoever (bitch please, she's one to talk when homegirl is the one who swear off any type of charity acts) why not talk about the blogs that expose her too instead of asking her lawyer friends to sue them? Cat got her tongue hmmm? Then she attached a selfie at the end, good god. I've seen enough poor quality gifs of you already, I don't need more. Furthermore who in the right mind would publish an exposé when you have a kid to care for (and why would she even let the public to see Dash's censored private area omg)?! I agree with others who say she wants the limelight back on her.

The mothership article is BS I say. The website is always biased towards her anyway.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

Not surprise that she will do expose part 2. Since now, she needs more attention. Didn't even bother to read what she is writing, I just went to the link to see the gif *cannot unsee, dammit*

Just to show what an insecure prick she is. The only reason she dare to do part 2 is because she applied PO against Smrt Pte Ltd and she knows she can do shit. Anyway, can see most people are just not bothered about her last desperate attempt to draw whatever small attention she has to herself.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Good god. Does this vicious she-beast ever let up? Not only does she want to ruin GC's reputation, she wants to destroy them entirely.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

kaylee wrote:
Xiaxue shared Gushcloud's post.
2 hrs ·
Tadah! Gushcloud's lame response to them asking their bloggers to slam Starhub and M1 for a Singtel Advertorial. Supposedly the brief was meant to be "internal" and shouldn't be read in isolation without a full context. Pray tell, what was the full context? And if the full context was anything different, WHY DID YOUR BLOGGERS FOLLOW THE BRIEF'S INSTRUCTIONS TO A T? I quote "Screw you Starhub", "M1's 3G connection sucks" etc etc... All are incendiary tweets YOU instructed them to write, yes or no?
Please respond to these other enquires:
1) Did Isabel Tan ever hit 120,000 page views a month as you tried to sell your client? Oops, another honest mistake?
2) What does Althea Lim's statement "Gushcloud is my cleanest business" mean?
3) What did NUS intern Sheng Yu falsify?
4) Who wrote that brief, Singtel or Gushcloud?
5) Internal or not, does Gushcloud not find what happened despicable and underhanded?
Please leave your comments for Gushcloud on their page as there are questions that need answers.

Gushcloud
Earlier this morning, while everyone was reading about President Tony Tan’s declaration that 7th of August is a public holiday (yay!), we read about a blog post involving one of our key clients and partners.

Gushcloud was engaged by Singtel to run a campaign for the SingTel’s Youth Plan in 2014.

The publicly posted brief was an internal brief prepared by Gushcloud for its influencers. The brief is not meant to be read in isolation without the full context and verbal briefings given by Gushcloud. Singtel’s brief for the campaign was to focus on key differentiators in the services and strengths.

We apologise for any misunderstanding.

Now back to the planning for August's extra long weekend!!!

Because MOTHERHOOD.
WHO NEEDS SLEEP.

Ahahaha! :rofl:
Just saw this comment made by her supporter
And I can't stop laughing when I imagine Xiaxue saying "Fuck you! BLOCKED!" in the courtroom
To the other party's lawyer when she can't outwit him/her

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

In the words of Bianca del Rio as Judge Judy, its baloney if Xiaxue becomes a lawyer. Imagine her counter argument: "There's no way she is more popular than my blogger friends!"

...and when she won the case, she'll be saying shit like "ONE DOWN!"

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

Isn't it healthier to have fair competition?

Shouldn't NN see GC as a competition as a means to push themselves further? I think a bit of competition and rivalry isn't a bad thing. It makes people sit up and get things done better and not become complacent. I don't see how crushing your rivals will help. If you wish to win them, up your game and prove that you are better.

Although you see her preaching that she is doing this for ethical reason but you can obviously sense that she meant more than it. If she hopes to crush rival bloggers. Do better post, improve her content. Prove to them that why you are Asia's Top Blogger and not keep harping over the fact of their masked/false stats

Who cares if GC is not "clean" business. If they are really that bad, will bloggers like Eunice, Tammy Tay sign on with them? The answer is simple, No. They are smart and savvy men and women. Why risk their reputation and work with "unethical" business. Singapore is quite a small country and it's hard to get away from scandal and start afresh (esp in the entertainment industry). Thus if GC is really that bad, don't think they will last that long.

She needs to come up with more valid points...

OR RATHER

She should focus more of her time and energy on her family and blog content. But she'd never learn. smh

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

Well, it's Xiaxue we're talking about here. Improving her content is much skill to ask of her. She is only capable of sneaky/dirty attacks against people and make herself seem bigger than she is, and sadly people are eating her shit up.

starsthatshine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by starsthatshine »

woonsim wrote:Well, it's Xiaxue we're talking about here. Improving her content is much skill to ask of her. She is only capable of sneaky/dirty attacks against people and make herself seem bigger than she is, and sadly people are eating her shit up.
Sadly, I doubt she is capable of improving her blog content with her harping over the past. And I am sure that even though some people may be be supporting her (for now). someday, they will realize what an ugly soul she has and stop following or reading her.. (but then again.. there will be a fresh wave of gullible readers..)

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

I don't know that she's capable of improving her content at this point. She pretty clearly has no passion left for writing her blog- we only see updates for ads or attacks. There's no spark left in her blog, no point of interest other than seeing what she's ranting about now.

Once upon a time I would read her blog because though I hated her point of view on 99% of things, she had an interesting way of putting her points across. She had passion, and her point of view could elicit a real response from me as I read it. Often that response was anger, but it was there.
Now I read her rants and get bored. Her views haven't evolved at all with age, but her skill in writing them has devolved.

The only comparison I could think of is the difference between a peer you disagree with and an old aunt that spouts racist remarks and abusive tirades. One you listen to with rage-filled interest, the other you largely ignore, but take token offence to her general tone. How long til we lose interest completely?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

What's so funny about this second exposé is that Xiaxue has gone to great lengths again to bring Gushcloud and its bloggers to their knees. And yet remember the Chinese guy who threatened to harm Dash? Why hasn't she put more effort to find the person responsible? Oh, yeah. That's right. The Chinese guy was probably made up. Seriously, did Xiaxue even contact the proper authorities to seek out this culprit?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

What's so funny about this second exposé is that Xiaxue has gone to great lengths...again...to bring Gushcloud and its bloggers to their knees. And yet remember the Chinese guy who threatened to harm Dash? Why hasn't she put more effort to find the person responsible? Oh, yeah. That's right. The Chinese guy was probably made up. Seriously, did Xiaxue even contact the proper authorities to seek out this culprit? Man, I would love for someone to investigate her story.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Idk where to put this, but I thought it would be okay to post it on here considering it seems to fit the whole XX/GC debacle. Anyway, Naomi Neo made a post on her blog.
Blog
My three years of experience with Gushcloud
March 16, 2015

I guess 3 years ago, I picked a path and embarked on a new journey that has made a significant difference to my life; Never would I have known I'd be back here today reconsidering my choices.

I am no longer your 16 year old sweetheart. 3 years back, I would've kept my lips sealed and sucked it up but that's no longer the case. For a good 2 years, abiding by my managers' preferences regardless of my own interest was something I was taught to believe that all bloggers were supposed to do. - It wasn't until last year when I started to question the unusual operations of Gushcloud because of an insane amount of questionable incidences.

Disclaimer: This post is written based on my 3 years of working experience with Gushcloud and the reason I'm writing this is not to defame Gushcloud nor to jump on the bandwagon of the entire Xiaxue/Gushcloud saga.

I thought it's just time I finally clarify something - I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONTRACTED TO GUSHCLOUD.

I know it may come as a surprise to many of you because I've always claimed to be their "influencer/blogger," but it was only because I was being gracious towards them.

As one of their pioneer bloggers I thought I would be in an appropriate position to give my honest comment on everything that has been happening because it seems like none of the influencers dare to breathe a word on how they truly feel nor to air their grievances even though I'm aware that many of them would agree with the things I'm about to say.
How it started...

It all started in early 2012 when I was approached by both, Nuffnang and Gushcloud at the same time to be contracted as one of their bloggers.

I eventually chose Gushcloud because they offered me much more than what Nuffnang did - And because I was pretty young back then, my dad stepped in and handled everything on my behalf.

As my dad has over 20 years of experience in the advertising industry, he suggested that I shouldn't sign the contract and be tied down to Gushcloud, so I didn't and I never did.

However, despite not signing, I was rather faithful to them (or should I say naive?) and agreed upon any requests they asked for. I took up every assignment that was given to me even when my dad repeatedly stressed that I wasn't fairly paid and I shouldn't. I didn't heed any of his advices and even fought with him every time we had a conversation pertaining to Gushcloud.
How it went down...

As far as I know, in 2012 most of their payments to me were never punctual and everything accumulated up to xxxxx amount in that year alone. Their reason was always, "Clients have not paid us yet." I don't know if that's true, it's still a mystery to me until today.

There were several times where external companies came to me and wanted to engage in my services, however I was reprimanded by my manager and was told that I should pass them any jobs henceforth. Which I did.

However, for some unknown reason, almost every potential client didn't revert to me after Gushcloud handled it on my behalf.

I was not alone in this, even Jian Hao experienced similar situations too.

Just so you know, Jian Hao, Danial Ron were recommended by me to join Gushcloud at the beginning of 2013 and not long after, Julian Tay, Yahya, Ridhwan came along because of Jian Hao.

After I got closer to Jian Hao, I was then introduced to some other people of the same industry in early 2014. And as time passed, I started to discover how I was severely underpaid and was paid even lower than many other bloggers in the market whom statistics and engagements were far lesser than mine.

I wasn't exactly pissed or anything, because I always thought it was already a privilege to be earning that sorta money, but I was a disappointed and one thing for sure, I kept my cool and continued working with them - The only different thing from then on was that I learnt how say "NO" to the things I felt uncomfortable doing or which devalue my worth.

There were many other reasons which contribute to my official departure, but I guess I'll let bygones be bygones and I suppose there isn't a need to point them down for every single petty mistake they've made, but that doesn't mean that I agree with the things they've done or are still doing whether is it to me, or to someone else.

All in all, I just wanted to say that some of them were really nice and offered help when I needed, but I started having my doubts when I learnt many things about them.

Were they were really nice, or did their public facade masked a side of Gushcloud I never knew about?

At some point, I felt like I was just their money making tool and perhaps the friendship we had wasn't real.

I must admit I'm pretty close to a few of the staff from Gushcloud and because they have been looking out for me and provided me with the little things I asked for on several occasions, I always found it hard to sever ties with them because I chose to believe they aren't what people think they are.

However, the person who would once be the first to stand up and say "I believe in Gushcloud" has turned into someone who isn't able to make an affirmation on whether they are capable of all these immorality and unscrupulousness - Which is why I have decided to make it clear that I'm no longer part of their committee.

And dear clients or potential business partners, you can now contact me directly at [email protected] for any business enquires.

Thank you. :)

yshyone
Learner
Learner

Post by yshyone »

Lol. The more I read, the less respect I have for blogosphere, especially Singaporean.

Could this Naomi be the insider informant for all those leaked informations? Since she's quick to point out that she wasnt bound by contract with them. Hence they dont have much legal hold of her action in "betraying" them?

Honestly though, all this affair with gushcloud is yawn boring. If the clients really care about reputation, certain someone wouldnt even have been picked to represent some products, aye?

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

I'm ashaumed to call these bloggers my fellow Singaporeans. They take so much pride in seeing their competition fret and beaten down. It's disguisting their antics. I'm the exact same age as the blogger naomi and I know a few friends who were close to her or had her trying to chase them. She's doesn't really have a nice personality and she did badly for her O levels. These bloggers need to wake up. Not everything is a popularity competition and about money. It's sad to see youngsters supposedly taking the 'short' cut which isn't viable. The new post with xiaxue saying m1 wants to threaten legal action is a plain shout out for, "THIS IS not garnering enough attention!!!I WANT MORE attention MORE money." I always beemn following xiaxue because I thought, "oh well certain times her kid is quite cute so oh well." But after this I am really disgusted and am unfollowing her. These bloggers can talk back to me when they have achieved the success of other bloggers in other countries or are on par with how 'rich' they claim to be. At the rate their spending money, their not going to have enough for the future.

catcookies
Learner
Learner

Post by catcookies »

It seems that Naomi has removed that post!

Return to “Xiaxue”