Xiaxue Part 15

switchgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 15

Post by switchgirl »

Man Eunice Annabel wrote an 'apology' post. Why can't they just ignore her? She just wants them to feed her. Gosh... but I guess what can you expect, Xiaxue is picking fights with little kids (Eunice and these other bloggers are in their late teens, early twenties) who are just trying to maintain their life style. What a sap. Sad to see the Gushcloud folks tumbling down though.

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Apologising is jus going to fuel xiaxue self esteem. She's going to think she's right. Oh man.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

She has no ideas and presumably no brains to evolve or develop, she doesn't think she could take any education or something to improve herself? Her surgical 'improvements' are the improvements outside, be she cannot improve herself and thus her boring blog? I suppose her life now is as boring and shallow as her life?
Does she really think she can live off ads and bitching her whole life and that it shall bring her funds till the end of the lifetime? Really?

Personally, her bitching about the rival company makes me want to check out the rival bloggers lol :FU:

Return to “Xiaxue”