Xiaxue Part 15

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 15

Post by smiley »

Foreground: Caught on camera kissing Dash... again! Whenever I'm carrying him I'm always kissing the corner of his lips... My favourite place to kiss because you get part soft cheeks and part soft lips!

Background: this super passionate couple were locked in an embrace for over an hour in that position! that has got to be some strong love...!

Strong love? That's something they have and you probably don't, Xiaxue. :P :lol: How would she know that couple embraced for an hour or so unless she kept spying on them like the creeper she is.

cris3663
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Xiaxue Part 15

Post by cris3663 »

smiley wrote:Strong love? That's something they have and you probably don't, Xiaxue. :P :lol: How would she know that couple embraced for an hour or so unless she kept spying on them like the creeper she is.
Right??? Instead Xiaxue seems like a burden to Mike, constantly asking him whether or not he's cheating on her and monitoring his inbox on Facebook and blocking his female acquaintances/ex-girlfriends/friends, like one day Mike will be like 'Yes I'm cheating on you, I figured you were waiting for it anyway, so I was like what the hell!'

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

It amuses me when I read tweets by young fans who say how much they want to have a relationship just like Xiaxue's. I don't know about these fans, but Xiaxue's relationship with Mike is nothing to admire about.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Attended the launch event of the new Sony selfie cam KW11 with @yutakis!

This is a #nofilter #noedit picture taken straight from the camera! I loving it!! And the camera itself is modeled to look like a perfume bottle, so cute!

I'm so excited because they are giving me the pink one!! #kw11selfie

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Yutaki look like a country bumpkin from his hometown here
And isn't it sad how XX look different in EACH pic of hers?
She can't decide how she wants to look like
I bet she purposely choose to take the photo with Dash in that direction
So that she can post it online and shame them
Normal ppl would have just chose another direction to take a photo

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

In the above pic she hashtagged no filter and no edit. Really now. The woman photoshops her pictures like crazy and she would have us believe her skin is luminous, clear, and her facial features are defined? Uh, yeah, right. :roll:

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

cris3663 wrote: Right??? Instead Xiaxue seems like a burden to Mike, constantly asking him whether or not he's cheating on her and monitoring his inbox on Facebook and blocking his female acquaintances/ex-girlfriends/friends, like one day Mike will be like 'Yes I'm cheating on you, I figured you were waiting for it anyway, so I was like what the hell!'
I don't think any woman in their right mind would have an affair with Mike if they knew who his wife was. Unless he ditched his wedding ring when on the prowl (eww, the thought of Mike on the prowl) and chose someone who doesn't know the existence of the tyre queef and just thinks there was once a pink-haired bimbo selling tyres on tv. Or perhaps a YKK fan intent on sweet revenge is planning to seduce him.
smiley wrote: It amuses me when I read tweets by young fans who say how much they want to have a relationship just like Xiaxue's. I don't know about these fans, but Xiaxue's relationship with Mike is nothing to admire about.
He looks more like a prop than a husband. His dead, tired eyes tell a different story. And yes, only a stalker would take note on how long that couple embraced. A jealous stalker wishing they could have that kind of romance.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Saw this in QQ's dayre -
Meeting @xiaxue @yutakis and @soapz for dinner and it started with Wendy showing a glamorous car selfie lol. Actually her dress very low-cut lolol.
Isn't this a typical Dawn Yang pose? Why is XX copying her style now?
The difference is, DY does exude the rich glam girl feel
While XX ... um.. ya, u can tell for urself

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^ Yeah, XX is trying but: the eyebrows are wrong, the hair is wrong, the tacky accessories are wrong... And we don't even see her whole body lol

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Glamorous is not what I'd call Xiaxue. :rofl: She wouldn't know glamour if it bit her in the ass.

CHALET
Debater
Debater

Post by CHALET »

smiley wrote:
ohaiyo wrote:Yutaki look like a country bumpkin from his hometown here
yutaki's interpretation of "unleashing his inner wild child." In that pic,it looks like he is doing it in the most literal sense.

this is what he wrote from a while back, (http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=575):
"After the insane discipline lifestyle for the past 2 years. Now that i m free, I wanna do all the crazy shits that I wasn't allowed to. black nails, goatee, I will go dye crazy hair colors, more piercings and get tattoos. Give me some time, I shall do that all. Letting my inner wild child unleash."
ohaiyo wrote:Saw this in QQ's dayre -
Meeting @xiaxue @yutakis and @soapz for dinner and it started with Wendy showing a glamorous car selfie lol. Actually her dress very low-cut lolol.
^Aunty Bling2x #GhettoFabulou$DaAlbumCover
And her hair... It looks like she sprinkled baby powder on it.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She does look so ghetto with all those chains... she takes everything to a whole new level of tackyness.

Her #nofilter #noedit is just plain BS!
that selfie cam i believe does the filtering and editing on its own so... it has been edited and has a filter.,... liar. She just wants to read comments saying "you are so pretty!! "

cris3663
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cris3663 »

- her poorly drawn eyebrows
- her fried ass, patchy hair
- her dick nose
- her awfuly done eyelid surgery that has actually made her eyes look smaller than pre-surgery
- her dollar store sunglasses
- her inexplicably disturbing neck
- her whole western-wannabe self

I'd hate to look like her

Seelie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Seelie »

CHALET wrote:
^Aunty Bling2x #GhettoFabulou$DaAlbumCover
And her hair... It looks like she sprinkled baby powder on it.
You know... she probably did. She doesn't wash her hair all that often and a cheapo alternative to dry shampoo is baby powder. And she has it easily accessible. Ewwwww :?

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

So we had the same dress & it's from H&M kids .[FACE WITH So we had the same dress & it's from H&M kids. #xiaxuee #purplehairjuga pic.twitter.com/fnqGQdlgZ9

10:15pm - 4 Feb 15

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Isn't this a typical Dawn Yang pose? Why is XX copying her style now?
The difference is, DY does exude the rich glam girl feel
While XX ... um.. ya, u can tell for urself

:rofl: you're right!
Except she looks like DY's grandmother. That cryptkeeper hair is disgusting.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Another selfie y'all. Does this mean this pic is also #nofilter and #noedit? :roll:
Another selfie taken yesterday with the Sony KW11! #kw11selfie

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Definitely edited.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

smiley wrote:Another selfie y'all. Does this mean this pic is also #nofilter and #noedit? :roll:
Another selfie taken yesterday with the Sony KW11! #kw11selfie
My face 'changes' with my different hairstyles (that's what people tell me) but I'd hate to have like a chameleon face every picture I take. That's frankly disturbing for oneself or for (your) kid(s) watching pictures of you when growing up.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

I love this beautiful lace maxi dress from @loveandbravery!! The fit is just perfect for me and the blue is so striking! I don't usually wear maxi dresses but this is so gorgeous.

Shop at www.loveandbravery.com and get 8% off regular priced items (apply code: LABXX during checkout), valid till end of February. Free shipping to Singapore. They also ship internationally! Follow them at @loveandbravery for exclusive deals!

#sponsoredpost

Return to “Xiaxue”