Xiaxue Part 14

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 14

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Happy beach boy! Photo credit @ripplesim who spammed me nonstop just now with the gazillion photos she took. 38min

stormy_pink
Learner
Learner

Post by stormy_pink »

smiley wrote:Image
She could be decent looking with a more natural hair color. An EVEN hair color at least. Seriously how would she think this looks nice? Anyway that's all one can say about her right now, she has just become so boring. Sure, she still has all the child exploiting going on, but we all know she will continue her predictable behavior.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Puffball! He loves the waves hitting his butt. 2h
yipmomo Ha ha you broke the spin 7h
That onesie. That spinning.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

ripplesim BBM XiaoPang literally making waves!!! Haz to be my most spectacular shot of the water baby so far! Never have I seen such fearless water warrior conquering waves liddat!!! #WaterWarriorDash #DashwithaSplash 3min

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

I have a student whom I feel that he is not completely "normal" like any other kids. his learning is a bit slower, his response is a bit slower too. His eyes and stares reminded me of those "soul-less" eyes as we put it.

One day, out of curiosity, I asked him what does he like to do at home especially when he is alone? he said he likes to stare at his spinning fan. I was like... oh?? really? he said yeah while smiling. He said, "Sometimes I can keep staring at it for an hour until my dad calls me".

when he's doing his work, he can't focus for long. he will do a few questions and stare blankly at a space for some time until I called him and reminded him of his work; however, there are times that he is able to complete his worksheet pretty fast.. but most of the times, he took a very long time due to his on and off focus.

his speech wise.. is not that fluent. sounds like talking one word at a time. he is 8. I just feel that something is not quite right with him since the beginning. Anyhow, I am not there to rule him of having mild autism or whatsoever... but he is definitely not quite the same as my every other students.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Photo before our dinner with friends! @bongqiuqiu @yutakis @sophiewillocq 3h

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Mike's starting to look a bit ragged. Well, with a shrew of a wife like XX, it's not surprising.

Anyway, what a cow Xiaxue is for tagging KayKay like that. Who the hell does she think she is? The only monster around here is you, you shit stirring Ms. Tyre Queef.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

contrary, that "monster"/ "alien" in the poster is more photogenic than the rest of them. LOL!!

CHALET
Debater
Debater

Post by CHALET »

Basically, the 4 of them is the monster personified.

Artillery
Talker
Talker

Post by Artillery »

Wow, what a bitchy move tagging the monster as ykk. I can't believe this woman is a mother. She is so bitter, constantly targeting ykk for no reason.

Despite all the plastic surgery and make up XX goes through, YKK's looks are still leagues ahead of hers lmao. Meanwhile if YKK uploaded a pic like that about XX, XX would cry about her being hateful and an awful person.

saskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by saskaya »

That Sophie chick looks like a god damn man in those two photos LOL.

cris3663
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cris3663 »

excuse me. this bitch looks like she's related to mao zedong

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Artillery wrote:Wow, what a bitchy move tagging the monster as ykk. I can't believe this woman is a mother. She is so bitter, constantly targeting ykk for no reason.

Despite all the plastic surgery and make up XX goes through, YKK's looks are still leagues ahead of hers lmao. Meanwhile if YKK uploaded a pic like that about XX, XX would cry about her being hateful and an awful person.
IKR! Xiaxue can't leave well enough alone. She always has to find some way to dig at KK or others. This woman is nearly 31 years old, but she's acting like a petty, immature child.

philippppppppp about 5 hours ago
Haha seems like xiaxue has removed the tag already

xiaxue (Wendy Cheng ❄️ 下雪) xiaxue about 4 hours ago
@philippppppppp not me lah she removed it. Lol

philippppppppp
(philip thio) philippppppppp about 4 hours ago
@xiaxue haha she felt insulted cos she looked too alike to the monster

I also thought it was rather interesting she shared this video clip on her FB.

"I love this."
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... 48&fref=nf

Dickon Johnstone

Possibly the best "parent" video you'll ever see!

Edit: Don't whinge that it was/is an advert. Don't whine that it doesn't mention "dads" at the end. Don't whimper because you don't agree with one of the groups.... Just think about the overall message... "how you parent" is your choice, don't ever be told you're wrong!
Nope. Xiaxue doesn't like to be told she's wrong. If you do, she insults you or blocks you or both! Poor Dash doesn't stand a chance with Xiaxue as his mother.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

I've actually seen people tag xx in IG photos of unflushed human shit in toilets before lol

What do you want to bet that XX removed the tag from her own pic herself? Sniveling little chicken shit.

Singapore law is clear
ImageImage
http://thediplomat.com/2014/03/singapor ... -stalking/

I hope ykk saved an image showing her name tagged +all the comments & adds it to her documentation of XX's continued harassment. Ykk needs to file for a restraining/protection order already.

The thought of Wendy Cheng in jail for a year makes me lmao so hard :D I hope someone baits her into trolling them just to get her ass put away.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

She thinks she is still the Queen Bee. Although I don't agree with what KK does but I think she is more civil and choose not to retaliate in the shit her ex-bff done. To think they used to be close friends...XX use this excuse that KK has changed and blah blah. Isn't she the same? I don't think the offline Wendy is like her online XX persona?

anyway I wish her minions will open their eyes to see how vicious she is.

Artillery
Talker
Talker

Post by Artillery »

I would LOVE if YKK took up a case against XX. I honestly think she has a very strong case, as XX has been launching unwarranted 'vulgar tirades' against her for years now, and there's so much proof stored even just on GG. Sadly, I don't think YKK has the guts. If it were me I would have taken action by now. I wish someone would step up to the plate.

xjojo
Learner
Learner

Post by xjojo »

I don't think it's about guts per se. To sue someone you'd need money, time and energy. If it wasn't a serious cause, why would anyone do it? It's just in my opinion though.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

I think YKK is not very bothered to take up the case, simply because you know how vicious XX and her minions are. Remember the case when DY wanted to sue XX. Her minions actually donated money to her.

I would smack my child if i know that he/she is giving my hard earned money to this online personality. To add salt to injury, this person is also a cyber bully, mean, obnoxious individual.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

i hope someone can post to XX saying that monster looks much better than the rest of them in the photo. LOL! She will instantly block that person or saying something to defend themselves.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Miley's building sandcastles with the seashells she collected and Dash came over to put his fatty hand into her water pail and splash poor Miley. Lol #seewatermustsplash #seawatermustsplash #splashydashy 12h
xiaxue Pineapple Dash selfie!

Ps: everyone who requested I sell the casing... I actually bought it from Casetify, where you can customize your case. It's selling at usd$39.90. I considered collaborating with them, but although the quality is superb, I think I'm right in thinking that most Singaporeans would not pay that kind of money for a case? I've tried other cheaper printers for custom cases and the quality is abysmal; I refuse to sell such sub-quality cases. If there are printers out there who want to work with me, please email me at xiaxue(at)gmail.com! 4h
xiaxue Yesterday's ootd! I love this soft pink dress from Bershka that I got from their sale. This Qiu went to touch my stomach and asked "is that your skin or is there a mesh here?". Invasive much? Lol!! #notasponsoredpost 12min

Return to “Xiaxue”