smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 14

Post by smiley »

Continued from the previous thread.

(Idk about you, but I'd feel creeped out if someone took my pic without my knowledge.)

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue: Tire Queef Part 14

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^Lol. I'm not victim-blaming at all (everybody here knows how I feel about that!), but I find it very difficult to feel bad for her at this point. She treats people so poorly that they find it hard to feel bad for her, even, not just me. Besides, remember earlier this Summer, when she told Eunice Annabel off for using the "celebrity" label, declaring that SHE was more of a celebrity than Eunice?

Well, this is part of the territory; it comes with celebdom, so deal with it, Xiaxue. Isn't this what you've always wanted -- being a "real celebrity," who is instantly recognized? Lol. Having pics taken by strangers is part of the gig. Congratulations, XX, you are now a real celebrity, a label that you've hurt countless others for.
Last edited by Cupcakefrosting on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Wow, she is not going to be happy about that photo when she finds out...

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Way weird body proportions. Even Dash's head is as big as Ellen's... and she has a normal petite frame.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I totally look like #xiaxue me thinks. Just not as chio, and nowhere as young.
#wonderwoman.

KITTYLITTER
Learner
Learner

Post by KITTYLITTER »

Poor Ellen caring Dash. She looks so fragile. Does she go anywhere with Dash EVER ALONE?
Maybe it's just me but that's what mothers usually do at some point.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

smiley wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
#wonderwoman.
who is she??

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

I find it interesting that Ellen is carrying Dash in that pic. I know that maybe XX was busy, but she strikes me as someone who wants to "maximize each dollar spent," so since she paid Ellen to care for her son, she's not about to carry him when she doesn't have to, or when she doesn't feel like it.

There are moms like that in my area; they would not even tie their children's shoelaces themselves because they have the nannies. Just, basic, motherly stuff like putting on a band-aid, they wouldn't do that either. It gets to the point where whenever a child is hurt, he or she would run to the nanny, crying for a band-aid and some words of comfort, not the mother...since the mom would call for the nanny to deal anyway.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Polarbear wrote:
smiley wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
#wonderwoman.
who is she??
Someone named Pam Oei. She hashtagged this picture and mentioned XX's name. I thought it was funny so I thought would share. :D

corbalmy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by corbalmy »

Oh my god, a new thread. Must really thank XX for giving us so much fodder to enjoy over the holiday break! :tu:
I don't know if she realises how much people are just feeding off this drama because its fun to laugh at someone.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Xiaxue: Tire Queef Part 14

Post by eleventhirty »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419977741.463777.jpg
I noticed that the new nick name for xx is "plastic bag" It's not clicking in her head at all that people are calling her that because they think she's old haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^ I thought it's because of all the plastic surgery she's had done...as in...so much silicone in her, she's more or less made of plastic.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue Part 14

Post by smiley »

Plastic bag? LOL! For some reason, I kept reading the plastic bag reference as plastic hag. :rofl:

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

This comment made me completely lost it! LOL!
Lol.PNG
Xiaxue must be losing control of herself already
Every accusation that she throw at SMRT Feedback fans, is actually pointing back to herself

:rofl:

I wonder if she had a sleepless night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I can't tell if the plastic bag thing is a reference to 'the interview' movie or not lol.
The katy perry song was a joke in it.

Anyway, reading xiaxue's responses is giving me brain damage. Her sentence structure is so terrible it's rivalling momo's.
The sad thing is she can type coherently when she wants to (at least, judging from her old blog posts). She's either that lazy she can't even communicate correctly or she's actually deteriorating.

EMBARRASSING CAN WITTY NOT CAN LAH NO LAUGH MAKE LAH

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^ She's struggling for comebacks because with her famous "Fuck off, you're blocked" retorts being handed out like candy on her own page, she can't for the life of her regain that sarcastic wit that made her famous when she's on a page where she can't just block people. :P

Post by Guest »

Noko wrote:Anyway, reading xiaxue's responses is giving me brain damage. Her sentence structure is so terrible it's rivalling momo's.
The sad thing is she can type coherently when she wants to (at least, judging from her old blog posts). She's either that lazy she can't even communicate correctly or she's actually deteriorating.

EMBARRASSING CAN WITTY NOT CAN LAH NO LAUGH MAKE LAH
A part of me thinks it's deliberate. If things go south, she can claim that her account was hacked. Cue her earlier claims of attempted hacking, it's a calculative move.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Xx plastic name is trending in Twitter.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Jocelyn Elizabeth G
Hi Xiaxue, I've always loved your refreshing honesty. However, according to a post on Grace's blog titled 'Xiaxue's "Big Gushcloud Exposè" - But Even The Best Bloggers Lie', it took at least an hour for all 3 of you to finish preparing all the dishes in the cooking event for Lee Kum Kee, not 30mins as stated by you in your caption? And that she was surprised that both you and Dr Tay blogged that it only took 30mins when it really took so much longer. So my question is, while it has to be made clear that it's a sponsored post, it's okay to lie about the sponsored product when declared so? Where is the line in this fight for online advertising ethics and integrity?
http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/.../xiaxues-big.../...
P.S.: Am not a YKK fan, just really want to clarify the above-mentioned.

Xiaxue's "Big Gushcloud Exposé" - But Even The Best Bloggers Lie
WORKINGWITHGRACE.WORDPRESS.COM
22 hrs · Edited

Xiaxue
This is the post in question. The bitch's issue is that we didn't really only spend 30 mins to cook the meal. Of course it took a much longer time than that because we had to shoot close ups, redo again and again lines until it's correct, rearrange the food to look nice for videos etc. The reason why it's said to be 30 mins is because without filming, it CAN be done in thirty mins. Dr Leslie tay has tried it at home, by himself, and he managed it. That's why the recipes were stated for 30 mins. I believe the bitch and I were more of a distraction and hindrance to dr tay than a help, asking him questions and doing things wrongly so he has to redo them. It is understandable that when Jamie Oliver shows you a 30 min meal on a video, he actually shot for more than 30 mins in real life. Because that's JUST NORMAL! Minus-ing all the nitty gritty adjusting lighting, changing tape etc stuff of filming, I absolutely believe we could have finished cooking in 30 mins. Those aren't complicated dishes. If you don't trust me, you should at least believe dr Leslie tay, a great doctor and father and one of the most honest and righteous people I know. I'm just disgusted that some people would do anything to get attention, giving shit a sinister spin just for some extra hits. Yuck.
11 hrs · Edited

Jocelyn Elizabeth G
Hi Xiaxue. Grace made it sound like it was done in 1 continuous take spanning 1 to 1.5 hours and gave zero mentions of technical breaks or anything, so thank you for clearing that up! I didn't think it was due to such understandable reasons because why wouldn't she have mentioned it then? She has written a book called "Blogging for a Living" afterall hasn't she? My bad for giving her credit where it obviously isn't due, so thank you for restoring my faith in you haha!
I think her heart would break if she read your reply though cos she apparently admires you, while your term of reference for her is very erm... precise.
Anyways, it mustn't be too easy for you dealing with all the thick headed-ness and crassness of your adversaries, even given how tough you are. But I'm sure you are surrounded by much love and support from the people who matter to you, so jia you!
13 hrs

Xiaxue
I doubt that she taking the first chance she can to backstab me in times of war sounds like she admires me. She didn't post the reasons because she just wanted in on the hits. It's simple as that. As for the book, it's hilarious because she is a nobody and has no right or authority to pen such a book. Any idiot with enough money can publish a book. It doesn't mean anything. Thank you for being logical, reasonable and believing me. I appreciate it loads.
11 hrs

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Sorry but I just can't get over this picture. Other than the creepy stalker angle....wtf is she wearing? THOSE SHOES. She really has no excuses. Audrey is the same height as her and still dresses appropriately. :|

Besides, if she doesn't realise how ridiculous this car looks, she's delusional beyond the point of no return.

Edit: Where did the awesome thread title go?? :cry:

Return to “Xiaxue”