Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 14

Post by smiley »

kaylee wrote:
xiaxue Today's #ootd!

Sweet, classy and romantic, perfect for all occasions, from dinner dates to outings with friends!
I'm dressed in a top-to-toe coordinate by @elska_singapore, with this Timeless Lace Dress that goes great with a statement necklace set and matching Sweet Daisies Wedges! I love how my necklace matches my shoes and that lace is to die for!

Quote <XIAXUE15> for a 15% off any regular items on http://www.el-ska.com! Also, Elska is holding a massive sale online, with items going for up to almost 70% off! Don't forget to follow them for all new happenings! #elska #elskaootd #sponsoredpost 2h
I always like to read the comments about her outfits or her selfies. A few comments made me chuckle. This person said, "Wow u look so pretty after all the editing, keep it up" and "Did you enlarge your head in the first pic I'm confused" Hahahaha. Nope, her head's large naturally. :rofl:

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

mawnin_star wrote:
also out of topic i saw this on instagram and can't read chinese
what's so insane about it? Kim K was only married for 72 days. 2 years is very normal for celebrity couples.

i don't really fancy discussing arissa on a xiaxue's thread, just my 2 cents.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

@ jeytravacta: A normal day at work today(: http://instagram.com/p/yoxm2Ak-bG

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

kaylee wrote:
xiaxue #throwbackdash - the day before Dash cut his hair I experienced with all kinds of styles on him before the tresses were cut and I couldn't anymore.
I have to say he suits none of these. Lol! (Relax, it was just for laughs and only lasted for a few minutes. He didn't even know it happened. Uptight people who wish to lecture me on gender issues or accuse me of treating him as female will be blocked. 懒得跟你们解释这么多。) 47min
For anyone wondering, the Chinese in XX's caption "懒得跟你们解释这么多" means "Be thankful that I'm bothering to explain this much to you guys" (my translation is a little long winded, but there you go). And she used the wrong first character. 懒 should be 難. Miss Mensa. :roll: Well, actually, yes... in Spanish, she is MISS MENSA because "mensa" in Spanish means stupid. ROFL. :rofl:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

the white dress: with all the photoshop, leg lengthening, and angle of the photo...the outfit is the first decent one i've seen her wear in a very long time. it isn't tacky, and she didn't wasn't able to tacky it up with extra unwanted accessories. the statement necklace and shoes actually go well. i wonder if the company just packed up a whole outfit for her instead of leaving it up to her to choose what to go with it.

coloured hair: okay i see a lot of comments saying that someone of a certain age or someone with children should not have a fun/wild/unnatural hair colour. i call bull pocky on that one. fun hair colours are not just for teenagers and 20 year olds. that is old stereotypical ageism, believing that people need to be put into particular boxes as they get older. no, sorry it doesn't work that way and it just pushes that image of what someone "should" be like at certain ages. It is how you carry it off and how one carries themselves. i have no problem with xx colouring her hair. i do have a problem with how she isn't doing the things she needs to take care of her hair if she proceeds to dye/bleach it so much. her hair is dry, and it isn't just the ends. at this point i doubt that only doing a serious deep treatment regime will help bring back any life to it. i really do think she's is going to have to chop it off and take care of the new growth without bleaching. sadly, none of these little salons she goes to will tell her the truth about her hair to her face. they are just going to tell her what they want to hear. the bad thing about it, which they aren't realizing, is that a smart person will look at XX's hair and never use that same salon/colourist because her hair is so dry, unhealthy and patchy - not a very good walking advert for them.

Momo: i'm really starting to think something is seriously wrong with this woman or Tacky Queen gives her such a victim "the people in the internets hate me" sob story or both. how blind does a grown woman have to be to her own daughter's antics. i know some parents have that "not my angel" blinders on for their lil' ones...but XX is a grown woman who has started how proud she is to cause havoc, be a bully and start fires. yet then cries to mommy that people bully her online. i'm happy that she is finally giving Sky/Clinton some attention. but have you noticed that most of what she posts about him is either "he gets upset about his sister being bullied online" or that "he gave me something/took me out to dinner." i only think there was that one post where she mentioned being proud of his design work with pictures of a bathroom, without mentioning XX or him giving her anything. i just noticed that when my parents speak of me, they talk more about how proud they are of my job/work/education and not so much about what i've given them.

XX and the KK tagging: she's so immature. and she claims that she's the one who is always bullied? :eeek: just waiting for the day she starts something with someone who won't put up with her shit and brings it down on her ten fold.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

Chiyou wrote:
For anyone wondering, the Chinese in XX's caption "懒得跟你们解释这么多" means "Be thankful that I'm bothering to explain this much to you guys" (my translation is a little long winded, but there you go). And she used the wrong first character. 懒 should be 難. Miss Mensa. :roll: Well, actually, yes... in Spanish, she is MISS MENSA because "mensa" in Spanish means stupid. ROFL. :rofl:
Your translation is actually wrong. "懒得跟你们解释这么多" actually means "too lazy to explain to you guys so much.

The first word means lazy, 難得 means something else completely, along the lines of something being a rare occurrence, she meant she's too lazy/can't be bothered to explain herself to fans.

ALSO, I'm going to refrain from criticizing her or active participation here. While I don't think she's dumb enough to expose her haters (after all she gets plenty of views because of us bitching about her), I'd rather play it safe, rather than have her interfering with grad school applications through some expose.

PS. Will still keep reading though ;)

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

luvey wrote:the white dress: with all the photoshop, leg lengthening, and angle of the photo...the outfit is the first decent one i've seen her wear in a very long time. it isn't tacky, and she didn't wasn't able to tacky it up with extra unwanted accessories. the statement necklace and shoes actually go well. i wonder if the company just packed up a whole outfit for her instead of leaving it up to her to choose what to go with it.

coloured hair: okay i see a lot of comments saying that someone of a certain age or someone with children should not have a fun/wild/unnatural hair colour. i call bull pocky on that one. fun hair colours are not just for teenagers and 20 year olds. that is old stereotypical ageism, believing that people need to be put into particular boxes as they get older. no, sorry it doesn't work that way and it just pushes that image of what someone "should" be like at certain ages. It is how you carry it off and how one carries themselves. i have no problem with xx colouring her hair. i do have a problem with how she isn't doing the things she needs to take care of her hair if she proceeds to dye/bleach it so much. her hair is dry, and it isn't just the ends. at this point i doubt that only doing a serious deep treatment regime will help bring back any life to it. i really do think she's is going to have to chop it off and take care of the new growth without bleaching. sadly, none of these little salons she goes to will tell her the truth about her hair to her face. they are just going to tell her what they want to hear. the bad thing about it, which they aren't realizing, is that a smart person will look at XX's hair and never use that same salon/colourist because her hair is so dry, unhealthy and patchy - not a very good walking advert for them.

Momo: i'm really starting to think something is seriously wrong with this woman or Tacky Queen gives her such a victim "the people in the internets hate me" sob story or both. how blind does a grown woman have to be to her own daughter's antics. i know some parents have that "not my angel" blinders on for their lil' ones...but XX is a grown woman who has started how proud she is to cause havoc, be a bully and start fires. yet then cries to mommy that people bully her online. i'm happy that she is finally giving Sky/Clinton some attention. but have you noticed that most of what she posts about him is either "he gets upset about his sister being bullied online" or that "he gave me something/took me out to dinner." i only think there was that one post where she mentioned being proud of his design work with pictures of a bathroom, without mentioning XX or him giving her anything. i just noticed that when my parents speak of me, they talk more about how proud they are of my job/work/education and not so much about what i've given them.

XX and the KK tagging: she's so immature. and she claims that she's the one who is always bullied? :eeek: just waiting for the day she starts something with someone who won't put up with her shit and brings it down on her ten fold.
Add to that, when she "praised" Clinton, she was actually surprised that he was doing well on his own.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Chiyou wrote:
kaylee wrote:
xiaxue #throwbackdash - the day before Dash cut his hair I experienced with all kinds of styles on him before the tresses were cut and I couldn't anymore.
I have to say he suits none of these. Lol! (Relax, it was just for laughs and only lasted for a few minutes. He didn't even know it happened. Uptight people who wish to lecture me on gender issues or accuse me of treating him as female will be blocked. 懒得跟你们解释这么多。) 47min
Hey sorry but I thought I'd do a little correction! 懒 actually means lazy, so what she's saying is that she's lazy to explain so much to others.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

teeheeheehee is right

"懒得跟你们解释这么多" is totally not bothered to explained to uptight haters who will "lecture" her on this. I mean if she doesn't want people to comment, then she shouldn't post such pictures, just saying

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

sithsoms wrote:teeheeheehee is right

"懒得跟你们解释这么多" is totally not bothered to explained to uptight haters who will "lecture" her on this. I mean if she doesn't want people to comment, then she shouldn't post such pictures, just saying
Or better still dun do this to him and not taking photos at all.

cris3663
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cris3663 »

XX, retire and stop.
Your life is sad.
Your child is average.
Your plastic surgery is a disaster.
Pack it in.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Foreground: Caught on camera kissing Dash... again! Whenever I'm carrying him I'm always kissing the corner of his lips... My favourite place to kiss because you get part soft cheeks and part soft lips!

Background: this super passionate couple were locked in an embrace for over an hour in that position! that has got to be some strong love...!

Strong love? That's something they have and you don't, Xiaxue. :P :lol: How would she know that couple embraced for an hour or so unless she kept spying on them like the creeper she is.

Zalivien
Learner
Learner

Post by Zalivien »

luvey wrote:the white dress: with all the photoshop, leg lengthening, and angle of the photo...the outfit is the first decent one i've seen her wear in a very long time. it isn't tacky, and she didn't wasn't able to tacky it up with extra unwanted accessories. the statement necklace and shoes actually go well. i wonder if the company just packed up a whole outfit for her instead of leaving it up to her to choose what to go with it.

She noted she was dressed from head to toe coordinated by Elska. We know better she wouldn't have matched that up. I bet if it was up to her, she'd pick those hologram wedges! Lmao

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Yuyucky should really stop winking. Winkles all e way.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Foreground: Caught on camera kissing Dash... again! Whenever I'm carrying him I'm always kissing the corner of his lips... My favourite place to kiss because you get part soft cheeks and part soft lips!

Background: this super passionate couple were locked in an embrace for over an hour in that position! that has got to be some strong love...! 19h
xiaxue #DashDashskincareroutine #cleanse #rinse #tone #moisturize #anddontgetbittenbymosquitoes 9h

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

kaylee wrote:Image

He's still spinning. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Regarding the clothes, it may be true that his clothes have stretched out. But doesn't that prove as well that he's short and growing very slowly?
She did not get him 4 y/o clothes, unlike Polarbear's cousin. He is still still wearing onesies, clothes for 1-2 year olds. So, if he's wearing clothes meant for 2 year olds, and the clothes are already worn (used during his first year)... doesn't that mean he's not of normal height? He should've have grown into a 3-4 y/o clothes?

So this is Dash 1 year 2 months ago. H is for Handsome onesie (a gift from her friend, so I wouldn't think she has duplicates) it's really not
that much bigger than his size. Not a T2 T3.

To give perspective I took a photo of 2 baby polo shirts. My son is the same age as Dash, born a week apart.

The left shirt is one my son wore 1 year 2 months ago (the same time as Dash's "H" shirt). It was loose and roomy. He outgrew it in a month.

The shirt on the right is his current size.

It would be impossible to cram my son into the shirt on the left from a year ago. His shoulders, his skeleton, everything has grown. Baby clothes don't stretch and become more roomy with washes. I wish they did!

Some Dash clothes were posted a few pages back. Here are more

Kiss me shirt 10 months ago
Now

Crazy Cool shirt 10 months ago
Now

This ACDC shirt he first wore as an infant before he could sit by himself

You see the same shirt on him 12 months later in a video. Dash leashed, running around Momo talking to her about a light.

Maybe she does buy duplicates of all his clothing in a half dozen sizes. I doubt that but who knows. Whatever it is, it's pretty surreal because a year passes & it looks like he's not growing at all :D

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

Just want to say that there's a Part 15 now. 8-)

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

teeheeheehee wrote:
Chiyou wrote:
Your translation is actually wrong. "懒得跟你们解释这么多" actually means "too lazy to explain to you guys so much.

The first word means lazy, 難得 means something else completely, along the lines of something being a rare occurrence, she meant she's too lazy/can't be bothered to explain herself to fans.

ALSO, I'm going to refrain from criticizing her or active participation here. While I don't think she's dumb enough to expose her haters (after all she gets plenty of views because of us bitching about her), I'd rather play it safe, rather than have her interfering with grad school applications through some expose.

I know that 懒 means lazy but it doesn't really make sense in the context of the rest of her caption though? Because before the Chinese caption, she DID go into a typical XX defensive fashion of explaining herself. Talking about "it was just for a moment" "Dash didn't even know it happened" "don't lecture me about gender issues"...so to say that she was "too lazy to explain to you guys so much" after that doesn't make sense to me.

Not trying to start an argument here, but just wanted to explain where I was coming from. Mandarin is not my native Chinese language. I'm more fluent in Cantonese, so maybe that's where my discrepancy in translation/interpretation comes from.

StaleHen
Learner
Learner

Post by StaleHen »

Chiyou wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote:
Chiyou wrote:

I know that 懒 means lazy but it doesn't really make sense in the context of the rest of her caption though? Because before the Chinese caption, she DID go into a typical XX defensive fashion of explaining herself. Talking about "it was just for a moment" "Dash didn't even know it happened" "don't lecture me about gender issues"...so to say that she was "too lazy to explain to you guys so much" after that doesn't make sense to me.

Not trying to start an argument here, but just wanted to explain where I was coming from. Mandarin is not my native Chinese language. I'm more fluent in Cantonese, so maybe that's where my discrepancy in translation/interpretation comes from.
She said "I'm too lazy to explain so much to you guys" she is talking to her chinese readers, about how she can't be bothered to translate. Guys I'm new here, but shouldnt thread 14 be closed?

Return to “Xiaxue”