Xiaxue Part 13

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 13

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Polarbear wrote:^ the problem is, she didn't realize that but to still believe that her ship is still sturdy as rock. LOL!
But that's what makes it so entertaining! Lol. :corn: Girl friend can't face the fact that it's over.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^ I think it's not she didn't realize it but she refuses to accept it and wanna do everything to stay afloat. no worries.. once her ship sank, we shall throw her a life jacket to stay half alive.. well, she still has dash to feed afterall. I just hope this incident (whatever it will happen for the next few days) can give her the biggest smack to wake her up once her kingdom crumbled.

she gotta realize that she is no michelle phan. michelle has a team of professional ppl to back her up esp lawyers. she has a team of qualified professional people to give her advice on what to do and how to do it (i.e the copyrights infringement.. the real sue case) and she has the funds, either from herself or back ups from some big companies instead of calling for crowd funding. wahahahhahaha!

i guess she really doesn't have any "strong people" behind her if really anything big happens to her.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

luvey wrote:
And didn't she just contradict herself - when she bragged about her honesty in ads, and then say it's ok to exaggerate as much as you want since it's an ad. :roll:
that's our Tacky Queen, a walking contradiction. she will twist things to make them serve her. honestly if this woman had more ambition,charisma, and business sense... she could have been the person running a company, not a faltering blog asking for likes, followers and sponsors.
Sorry. I just wanted to go back to the Skinny Mint ad she goofed up on. So she admits she was careless in not removing the line her manager added. YET she wasn't so careless when she used Miyake's video clip of the fruit and vegetable mask maker and didn't credit her? Not only that, she didn't mention the mask maker was from Miyake's blogshop? At least be consistent, Xiaxue. :roll:
i don't think XX was careless, she just maybe didn't care or didn't expect people to call her out/recognize Miyake's video. if i'm using a piece of media (photo, video, words, art, etc) from a friend to promote something, i'm going to give that friend a shout out. XX never did until she was caught....wait did she? or was it her Sophie and Yucktacky who white knighted XX, in defensive huffiness, to remind people that Miyake was a XX friend and XX was promoting her blogshop? not very obvious from XX's ad.
Hi, luvey. Perhaps careless was the incorrect word to use, but you explained it better than I did. 8-) Anyway, yes, Sophie and Yutacky stuck up for Xiaxue even though it's obvious Xiaxue didn't acknowledge the clip/blogshop was Miyake's.

Sidenote, now more people are taking pics of XX without her knowing.

Last edited by smiley on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

candlestick_kitty

Post by candlestick_kitty »

The absolute hilarity AND IRONY of the rabid purple haired troll saying "ugly" is not a creative insult when in fact it is usually the one she throws around left right and center! Oh she's such a contradiction in terms!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Alright guys! New thread!

Return to “Xiaxue”