moniker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 12

Post by moniker »

teeheeheehee wrote:^SO.

I did a quick google of "autustic kids, spin" and that symptom appears on babycenter, CDC, autistic blogs and on the websites of autism research centers at multiple universities. "No other source"....my ass.
I googled 'toddler obsessive spinning' and found this:
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/behaviour_d ... ing-wheels - Mums saying how normal their kids are and that they grew out of it.

But one Mum did mention an autism test and another gave a link to schemas:
http://www.nature-play.co.uk/blog/schem ... drens-play - The writer doesn't seem to have any formal education regarding this though.

Are they deluded mothers? Are they denying the possibility of their children being in the spectrum?

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

I knew xx was stumpy, but never imagined her to be THAT stumpy,I swear, my arms are longer than her legs.

I do feel really bad for dash, XX is a horrible mom and is just trying to convince everyone (even herself) that she is motherly.
A real mom would know that any kind of obsession is not normal!
A real mom would never feel ok knowing pedophiles are wanking off to her child.
A real mom would protect her child, and wouldn't post every single detail about his life.
A real mom would never let her children go to bed in the wee hours like she does.
And how motherly is she that she prefers to sleep at 5am and sleep for 12 hours.
As if that is not enough reason to feel bad for because he has shitty parents, he is now looking more and more like a fat version of xiaxue.

Srly, kids at his age start to loose the baby fat, he looks bloated all over!

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

ymi_[here] wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote:And so her Kingdom crumbles.

And tbh, I think we all know her "friends" were using her and latching on for that tail-coat ride to fame in the blogsphere...now that she's (almost) a has-been, they're abandoning ship....like the rats they are.

I'm giving her another year or so before she starts regretting the shitty way she treated Kaykay, at least Kaykay defended her through thick and thin, even before she was all that.
what's the beef between her and kaykay? :o

She accused Kaykay of dishonest blogging when Kaykay didn't label ads as ads, and instead of talking to her privately like you would with a friend or a BFF (as they claimed they were), XX took to twitter and her blog to blast Kaykay about it.

Honestly though, I'd take Kaykay's non-labelled ads' opinions over XX's labelled ads' opinions...At least Kaykay seems to get results from some of the treatments she tries...XX hasn't changed much since I started reading her 10 years ago...plastic surgery aside. And she's aging much faster.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Yup, with "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

Fan posted pic on IG. LOL@ the signature pink baboon ass blush. :lol:
amesther
18 minutes ago

ran into @xiaxue at orro where mom and I were shopping for wedding accessories.
Last edited by smiley on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

moniker wrote:
teeheeheehee wrote:^SO.

I did a quick google of "autustic kids, spin" and that symptom appears on babycenter, CDC, autistic blogs and on the websites of autism research centers at multiple universities. "No other source"....my ass.
I googled 'toddler obsessive spinning' and found this:
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/behaviour_d ... ing-wheels - Mums saying how normal their kids are and that they grew out of it.

But one Mum did mention an autism test and another gave a link to schemas:
http://www.nature-play.co.uk/blog/schem ... drens-play - The writer doesn't seem to have any formal education regarding this though.

Are they deluded mothers? Are they denying the possibility of their children being in the spectrum?

I think the key here is that those kids outgrew it. If they did then yes, it's a development phase, if they don't by age 3, get them checked out.

Also, the kids mentioned spin things that are supposed to be spun...tops, wheels, pinwheels...Dash spins EVERYTHING. Books, eggplants, cubed toys, his soft toys...everything he gets his hands on, he spins. Sure, it may be a schema and a way for the kid to learn and explore but obsessions aren't healthy at ANY point in the development. I'm still NOT saying he's autistic btw Wendy...just saying, keep an eye on the kid.

^Edit: Oh dear God, did she get aeygo sals?!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ It looks like it, doesn't it? Personally, I don't think she had aegyo sals done. I think the blush under the eyes emphasized the eyebags she already has. ;)
kaylinpickles wrote:hmm so she got a ceiling fan for dash's room in order to entertain him. something is very wrong. initially i thought she got the fan to keep him cool. will you get more frying pans and eggplants next?
Don't forget. The fan was also free! A freebie is something Xiaxue would never pass up. :tu: You're right about the fan being used for entertainment. And here I also thought the fan's sole purpose was to keep a person cool. Strange how that works, huh? :P

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

XX with that black cat dress.. glad i didn't get that when I saw it at H&M. LOL! and about diamond simulants.. they are not supposed to be expensive right? i mean, a lot of korean accessories esp earrings are using diamond simulants too? also, i think fighter is cuter and more handsome than dash too.

kaylinpickles
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylinpickles »

smiley wrote:^ Yup, with "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

Fan posted pic on IG. LOL@ the signature pink baboon ass blush. :lol:
amesther
18 minutes ago

ran into @xiaxue at orro where mom and I were shopping for wedding accessories.
her blush looks ridiculous. she looked like she was punched on the face.

kaylinpickles
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylinpickles »

smiley wrote:^ It looks like it, doesn't it? Personally, I don't think she had aegyo sals done. I think the blush under the eyes emphasized the eyebags she already has. ;)
kaylinpickles wrote:hmm so she got a ceiling fan for dash's room in order to entertain him. something is very wrong. initially i thought she got the fan to keep him cool. will you get more frying pans and eggplants next?
Don't forget. The fan was also free! A freebie is something Xiaxue would never pass up. :tu: You're right about the fan being used for entertainment. And here I also thought the fan's sole purpose was to keep a person cool. Strange how that works, huh? :P
*nods* XX's mind always works differently from the rest of us.

btw is XX bowlegged? she looks like it to me.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

blush topic is getting old now.. i guess no matter how much we commented on her ape arse blush, she ain't gonna change it. her face looks like some serious skin rashes hit her face from bad reaction due to certain products. hahaha!

bowlegged? or maybe she was trying to stand like those japanese models on the pigeon legs as it seems "cuter" and "slimmer" that way. i noticed cheesie likes to do that too in her OOTD or something.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

I thought they were back-kneed aka Genu recurvatum. It makes one look bow-legged, but the knees are actually going back instead of to the side. I suffer the same fate, no thanks to hypotonia which may be due to an undiagnosed syndrome similar to Marfan's.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

teeheeheehee wrote:
Also, the kids mentioned spin things that are supposed to be spun...tops, wheels, pinwheels...Dash spins EVERYTHING. Books, eggplants, cubed toys, his soft toys...everything he gets his hands on, he spins.
You're right! I forgot about him spinning non-wheel-like items like fruit. So the next phase shall be him lining things up. My friend has a son who does that and has been diagnosed with Autism. She's taken photos of his toy cars lined-up neatly.

If Baby #2 does turn up, I hope he doesn't get neglected further. And I wanted to say earlier that if Singapore has a Baby Boom, it's all thanks to the helpers saying they will stay on.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^I'm afraid that when Baby #2 comes along, and especially if it's a girl, the most likely scenario is going to be: Dash is set up in his room with a spinning ceiling fan, an iPad fully charged, one or two spinning toys, and possibly a TV (also on). Everything will be on and spinning, to keep him stimulated and quiet until it's time for him to eat, get changed, or bathed. He'll probably fall asleep and wake up on his own in that room.

Like I've said before, the best way to predict somebody's future is to look at their past actions. Based on how XX is (and she doesn't even bother to hide it), I'm 90% confident that that's how she'll "deal with" Dash; the other 10% is a miraculous exception.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Polarbear wrote:bowlegged? or maybe she was trying to stand like those japanese models on the pigeon legs as it seems "cuter" and "slimmer" that way. i noticed cheesie likes to do that too in her OOTD or something.
No surprise here, Cheesie is like the Queen of weeaboos; I like her but she has to stop trying so hard at her Japanse-wannabe thing...

And I always thought that XX had genu valgum (I have it too but my legs are way from being that short though); her pics and poses are always so awkward that I can't really tell actually.

But God NO! No H&M or F21 as her sponsors please! I don't really know for F21 (I've only shopped on their website once) but H&M doesn't need some obscure woman living in a tacky Barbie house in SG to do their ads. Just saw their XMas ad (with Lady Gaga) and looking at their regular line-up of super models, they'll probably never do anything with someone like XX...

Though I'm still crossing my fingers so hard that they almost broke to never have these companies sponsor her.

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Finally some spare time to be on GG! I'm late but I need to comment on this Dayre post.
To be honest I had a bit of a phobia when I first heard I had to do a TVC. I'm ok with photos because I know I can photoshop them.
That's not what phobia is motherfucker don't use it so lightly.

And 'motherly'...? Definitely not a word to define a blushing baboon like you, Tyre Queef!

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

hlisse wrote:Finally some spare time to be on GG! I'm late but I need to comment on this Dayre post.
To be honest I had a bit of a phobia when I first heard I had to do a TVC. I'm ok with photos because I know I can photoshop them.
That's not what phobia is motherfucker don't use it so lightly.

And 'motherly'...? Definitely not a word to define a blushing baboon like you, Tyre Queef!
maybe she has a phobia of her own ugliness lol! she panicks about not being able to edit her face, just like what you'd expect from
probably one of the most confident and secure people you'd ever meet. - Blogger Queef

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Latest IG post:
Getting spammed by all the supermodels I follow who are all posting the same private jet photos. On the surface I suppose every girl will look upon them with envy... Most of us may never be good looking, slim or tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret model earning shitloads of money wearing the most beautiful lingerie and getting worshipped by women, men and gay men everywhere... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them. And how stressful it is to have to work out everyday or you will be elbowed out by the next fittest model if you gain just 2 pounds. And how if you grow a zit on your butt nobody will know but for them if it happens on runway day everyone will see it. Or God forbid they get period on runway day! See?
Because obviously you never had that problem. :lol:

most VS angels are not that tall.

Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio - both 5' 9" (176 cm)
Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes - all 5' 10" (177 cm)
Karlie Kloss is the tallest at 6' 1"

That's right, guys taller than 6"1 are sooooo hard to find (because height difference matters very much, obviously). I'm sure VS models won't have any trouble getting a boyfriend :rofl:. I swear this moron will say the most stupid things to make herself feel better. :roll:

You just know she'd sell her soul to look half as good as them.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^For real! And she makes it sound like life must be so rough as a VS model. Please. While working out is not exactly fun for some people, if it's one of the few things that I need to do in order to earn millions annually, you bet that I'm gonna hit the gym daily.

And her comment about not being able to find a tall guy is laughable, lol. There are a lot of tall guys in the world. But anyway, if she's under 4'10", and Mike doesn't seem that much taller than she is, he must be only about 5'4"-5'5". Maybe 5'6", but that's quite a stretch (no pun intended).

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Xiaxue Part 12

Post by eleventhirty »

I have a tough time reading her writing. It's so adolescent and annoying anymore. Like trying to read a rambling 12 year old. Maybe it's just really rare to see an adult, writing "professional" to begin so many sentences with a conjunction (and. and. and. and). Acceptable or no, it really does make a person sound damn stupid.

Lumpy skin even from a distance. I wonder if this caused by a reaction to fillers, or is this just her acne and scarring?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417401983.967724.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

Nice to know there are still sane people in the comments:
It seems like its comforting lazy girls who doesn't workout. No offence though .
ashluvdar0923 - about an hour ago
Why does a boyfriend have to be taller than the girl?
blueeyedfeathers - about 3 hours ago
The worst part of this post is "how hard for them is to find boyfriends" wow really? Not every girl in the world wants or needs a boyfriend, again extremely childish post let people live their lives without judging.
stephhallday - 13 minutes ago
Except this one. At least it made me laugh. LOL
I wish you can be invited to the Victoria's Secret fashion show so that we can get a glimpse of it from guide to life! @xiaxue #guidetolife #victoriassecret
chennwennn - 16 minutes ago
Her classy reply:
@blueeyedfeathers because obviously most men want to date Amazonian women who are a head taller than them. emoji you may have a dwarf fetish when it comes to men but guess what, most girls look for men taller than themselves so they can feel protected, lie on their shoulders, or be able to wear heels and not tower over the guy. It may sound old fashioned but I doubt more than 1% of girls will actually prefer men shorter than them.
xiaxue - about 3 hours ago
A dwarf fetish!? Where does she get those ideas from? Oh wait...

Return to “Xiaxue”