Xiaxue Part 12

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 12

Post by SentosaGirl »

Xx just plain jealous that she cant be a model without photoshop and not tall enough to be a model. Not able to ride a jet plane.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Remember? Xiaxue critiqued a model's nostrils once and said they were uneven. She even said this model, Frida Gustavsson, wasn't pretty. Bitch, please. Take a look in the mirror first.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Found this on her FB:

Xiaxue responded to a commenter on her IG.

And in typical Tyre Queef manner.

kaylinpickles
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylinpickles »

is she tryna self soothe? saying supermodels have their own sacrifices and that its difficult to find a guy cuz they're too tall? yea, maybe tell that to irina shayk. she's the one who gets to bed ronaldo, not her.

she praises herself so much on her dayre and then say people who praise themselves arent well liked. contradicting, much?

Post by Guest »

"People who humble brag and self praise aren't generally well liked" - this coming from someone who very recently described herself as "sibei hot"

:FU:

CHALET
Debater
Debater

Post by CHALET »

What is she trying to achieve? Is she trying to be the spokesperson of ugly people?

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

I THINK I KNOW WHAT SPARKED THIS.

ZAC EFRON'S DATING A MODEL NOW.

Also, Ronaldo...Leonardo...Orlando...Adam Levine...Johnny Depp...Bruce Willis...Jason Statham...And supposedly her OTHER teen idol Jerry Yen all dating/dated/marrying/married a model.

This was intended as a somewhat sarcastic post, but she has some crazy obsession with Efron...his poster's still up in her princess room...she's 30, she's married...she has a kid...doesn't it all seem a bit too teenage-hood for you? Also, just wanted to point out all the really attractive men who like models. Compared to the one, average-attractive man who likes her.

Post by Guest »

screwthem wrote:^ well she's trying to convince herself that she has a great life more than she tries to convince others. The more bloggers and vloggers try and make their life look fun and desireable the more boring it is. She gets up at 3 pm and spends the first hour crying in front of the mirror looking at her stumpy legs, huge head and big phallic nose. Then she takes pictures of her son while crying some more because he looks Asian lol. Next to Fighter he looks even more east Asian if you ask me, oops that sucks Wendy! Afterwards she yells at her maid to cook for her while she fights people (on the internet of course) before she leaves the house to terrify F21 and H&M customers and take pictures with 12 year-olds.
Then she comes home lah. To her angmoh husband lor. Who is not just a sperm donor but also a piece of decoration for her photos leh! After he goes to sleep she meets her "friends" and they cry until 5 in the morning looking at their botched faces and being jealous of Sophie for being ~ * Eurasian * ~
The end.
You made me spit out my drink lmao
Too real

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

smiley wrote:

Since when is she a champion for women and "ugly" people? Didn't she always say that she hated "ugly" people? Also, for someone who obviously hates other women, she's now suddenly championing for their feelings?

So annoying.

Obviously, she made that post because she herself was feeling bad about herself. XX, Honey, people see you as ugly not because of your failed plastic surgeries and laziness in self-care; they see you as ugly because your soul is ugly. They see you as ugly because they don't like you.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

smiley wrote:

Since when is she a champion for women and "ugly" people? Didn't she always say that she hated "ugly" people? Also, for someone who obviously hates other women, she's now suddenly championing for their feelings?

So annoying.

Obviously, she made that post because she herself was feeling bad about her appearance. XX, Honey, people see you as ugly not because of your failed plastic surgeries and laziness in self-care; they see you as ugly because your soul is ugly. They see you as ugly because they don't like you.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Another recycled photo
Being an online business owner was a brand new experience for me as I have always wanted to sell stylish baby clothings online. Shopify makes everything easy for me – from choosing beautiful website templates to adding products and accepting orders immediately. Want to know more about the secrets behind the success of Babystyleicon? Join me on 3rd December 2014, from 2pm to 4pm, as I will be taking over Shopify Asia Ask.fm (http://ask.fm/shopifyasia) to offer tips and advice on how to grow your online business. Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with me and ask me anything (strictly business-related!). As the *ahem* mentor for Shopify Asia Build A Business competition, I would like to encourage all aspiring entrepreneurs to start their online business. The store with the highest gross sale over any two month period will win S$20,000 cash prize and a mentorship. For more details: http://build-a-business.shopify.asia #sponsoredpost

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

This is my happiness today... Don't wanna announce it yet so just this enigmatic photo although it looks quite guessable? Lol

Sorry this post is so bloody pointless but I just wanna say I bought groceries online from giantonline.com.sg for the first time and I'm so fricking impressed!!!!

Omg this revolutionalizes my grocery shopping experience! I'm never going physically into an actual supermarket again! Ok lah not never, it's still fun sometimes.

But when I'm too busy to go or have nobody to go w me, this is fantastic!!

Just pick my groceries from their website and pay $7 extra for delivery... So reasonable! If you include petrol n parking, it's really alright!

Then the website stores all your purchase history so the next time round u can just buy the exact same stuff again and untick those that you don't need.

Once I went to buy groceries at 1am with Shuyin and after she went home I had to lug the groceries up myself... Took me seven trips to get them all. Mike was sleeping already.

No more of this crap! Some Giant dude brings them all up!! I made him bring up 2 heavy bottles of floor washing liquid and 2 giant tins of milk powder. sorry ah...

And surprisingly the quality of the food all ok leh! Even fruits!!! Wah Wah Wah!

Somemore it's next day delivery!!

I'm so very pleased must share!! Not a paid post ok!!

I think it's somehow cheaper also for the meats... Look at this massive slab of salmon (500g) for only $12?!?! What sorcery is this?

I will cook it now to try if it's yummy.

#mostauntiepostever

Xmas is coming!!

I feel like all happy families should have an xmas tree but where to put it and more importantly, where to store it for the rest of the year?! Can I just rent one??

God I'm so in love with him. #cannotdeal

allenurb
Learner
Learner

Post by allenurb »

that last picture of dash just cements my opinion of him not being a cute child at all, sorry.
:rofl:

corbalmy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by corbalmy »

Hahahah, this supermodel thing really shows that her IQ is not mensa level, it is practically 0. She doesn't even know the real world situation where super models are always dating an actor or some rich guy, either that or she is deluding herself to think they have a hard time finding men. Oh please.

Stupid AND delusional. Such a perfect combination! :rofl:

vallisneria
Learner
Learner

Post by vallisneria »

Was cute when he was young.. Now just as average looking as ever.. and not developing well and the hashtag #grannydash xx gives him srsly looks like momo for real haha

kappa-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by kappa-chan »

MissCléa wrote:Latest IG post:
... But erm... never mind, just think about how hard it is for them to find boyfriends who are taller than them....
Dear God. How old is this xx again? And please be so kind to remind me that this xx is a grown-ass WOMAN with a HUSBAND and a SON, yet this height difference issue is such a big deal for her? And VS supermodels definitely not giving any care about what this dwarf thinks.

I get it if she was a teenage girl with so many concerns with everything in life, especially appearances. But to think that relationship is solely defined by a freaking height difference is utterly stupid. WTF is wrong with this woman. It looks like she has one or two screws loose on her head.

God, now I'm wondering how Mike copes with his daily and marriage life with his wife's perspective in relationship. Is he in a respectful and healthy marriage life? Seriously.

sushichan
Learner
Learner

Post by sushichan »

OH MY GOD her "poor supermodels" post is HILARIOUS.

I imagine that all the supermodels are weeping about their horrible jetsetting lives, their gorgeous looks, their multi-million-dollar contracts and their beautiful tall figures. I imagine they're crying themselves to sleep when they think of XX with her average Joe husband and cramped apartment and average baby, penis nose, fried hair and horrible manners wondering WHY DON'T I HAVE THAT...

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA the level of delusion and her "defending". It's comedy. PURE COMEDY. Pity she's not famous enough for any comedian to take any notice of her and ridicule her. She offers more material than the likes of George Bush and John Howard.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

Is she pretending to be an airhead to appease her tween fans? If she were to act her age, they would be gone in a flash. How long will she be able to keep up with the pretense? The claw marks (due to her slipping off her tyre throne and trying to climb back up) are getting more obvious.

BTW, I checked out that Baby Style Icon site and there was a glaring error: 'Orders and Deliverys'. Wonder who's the one responsible for that. Mensa genius? It's not a typo when the correct spelling is 'deliveries'.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

sushichan wrote:OH MY GOD her "poor supermodels" post is HILARIOUS.

I imagine that all the supermodels are weeping about their horrible jetsetting lives, their gorgeous looks, their multi-million-dollar contracts and their beautiful tall figures. I imagine they're crying themselves to sleep when they think of XX with her average Joe husband and cramped apartment and average baby, penis nose, fried hair and horrible manners wondering WHY DON'T I HAVE THAT...

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA the level of delusion and her "defending". It's comedy. PURE COMEDY. Pity she's not famous enough for any comedian to take any notice of her and ridicule her. She offers more material than the likes of George Bush and John Howard.
I bet you that she tells herself the same B.S. to comfort herself whenever she thinks of Dawn, too. While DY isn't a VS model or anything, her life is definitely more happening than XX's will ever be.

"Oh, well, at least I have an angmoh husband and baby!" (Without realizing that not everyone cares to have a spouse and/or child).

Or when she thinks of Eunice Annabelle, she probably tells herself stuff like, "Oh, well, at least I have life experience and wisdom and she doesn't." :P

The whole thing is just sad, sad, sad. You know what's really pathetic? In her recent Photoshop'd pics (like within the last 5 months or so), it seems like she tries to make herself look more like either Dawn or Eunice. She's probably full of self-loathing whenever she looks at herself in real life.

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok »

eleventhirty wrote:I can't believe her ads are getting even more crappy and lazy. The clumpy clown brows are disgusting, her skin is bumpy and scarred. As far as ethics... The product is garbage yet she still endorsed it. You can't see anything because she purposely drenched her eye in too much liner, but if you lighten the photo you can see how terrible this mascara is.

Compare it to another IG member's ad for 3D lash mascara.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417127053.581415.jpg
Whoa, no way are those eyelashes there real in that IG member's ad! So if you're talking about ethics, that other reviewer is also pretty dubious. As for Xiaxue endorsing crappy products, I'm on the fence. Years ago she endorsed Essential shampoo, which I tried (with good virgin hair) and it did absolutely nothing for me. Years later I gave it a shot again (with damaged bleached hair) because I liked the smell, and it worked great.

Return to “Xiaxue”